Thy Neighbor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think Cassie would have liked that?"

"I'm sure of it. I wrote this fantasy about a man and two women meeting, falling in love and getting married. When she read it, she said, 'Wouldn't it have been lovely to have been able to do that and have all that love.' Then she went on and said, 'I wish so much that Sonya was not so pent up, I'd love to make love to her.'"

"No, she didn't say that, did she?" she asked, turning very red.

"Yes, she did. She loved you I think as much as she loved me. She did not want to harass you so she never expressed it to you and then there was Robert. She'd never have interfered in you marriage. It's surprising you two didn't know these things."

"I think that's because I refused to talk about sex or much about Robert's and my relationship and she respected my privacy."

"Maybe. Perhaps for now, we should leave it there. I'll tell you what, I have a story that will take you maybe 15 minutes to read. Why don't you do that while I fix lunch?"

"OK, but I want you here while I do something."

"What's that?"

She removed the clamp on her labia and exclaimed about the pain. Then she quickly removed the ones on her nipples. Again a strong complaint. Then the oddest thing—she climaxed. This time was different than the others. Instead of the shivers and slight trembling, she convulsed as if an earthquake had taken over her body and cried out with all manner of curses and indiscernible words for what seemed a very long time, maybe two minutes or more.

Then she began to laugh uncontrollably which became contagious. Without thinking about propriety or anything, I reached out and hugged her to me. The feeling of that physical contact sent sensations of warmth, joy, eroticism and many more through my body. I was suddenly erect and, had I not had my mental faculty, I probably would have fucked her right then. My rational nature told me to hold on and I obeyed.

She felt my backing off and rejection and said so, and I replied, "No, Sonya, I want to talk to Robert once more and he'll be by around 3:30. I do not want anything to come between him and me. I love him like a brother. I don't think you'd want that either."

She shook her head dejectedly and said, "No, I wouldn't, but I want to fuck a man that wants to fuck me." She stopped and looked down then up and into my eyes. "No, fuck is the wrong word. I want to make love to a man I have been in love with for years."

"And who would that be?"

"You, Stanley, I've known it, felt it, and now I know it for what it is."

I must have sent a signal I didn't mean to send and she once more looked dejected. So she said, "Stanley, I want you to know the last few days has not been a lie. I really do have a sex coach and a therapist, they have given me the assignments and it's probably best not to get ahead on the course. So I think we do not need to. Let me read the story and you fix lunch and we can talk more as we eat."

I got my iPad and found the story and she began to read. I went to the kitchen and prepared two salads and waited on her to come out. About 20 minutes later she came out looking flushed.

"Stanley, that is the most erotic story I have ever read. Not that I have read much erotica. My mind was erotic enough given my situation. If I had read erotica, I would have been so much more frustrated and unhappy. I am so turned on."

"I can tell", I said with a grin having noticed how her breast were engorged and there is something in her eyes when she is turned on. I'm sure I'll learn more about that feature. "I'm not sure you have stopped being turned on all morning."

"I guess you are right. What's for lunch?"

I directed her to the dinette. We sat and began eating in silence.

She broke, asking, "What will you and Robert talk about?"

"Not about you except that what is going to happen in your relationship. I sort of have my expectations, but I want to know his and yours, so maybe you can tell me yours."

"Well, that's sort of easy. He offered to move out and I agreed it would be best. He told me I was free to see anyone I wished and do anything I wished. He said he'd call a lawyer and have him draft a divorce agreement, if I wanted, and I told him that I thought he should. He told me he'd give me the house and payoff the mortgage. He also said, he'd set up a trust to assure me a good income for the rest of my life. I asked why he didn't give me the money and I could invest it. He said that he had done quite well investing for us and thought he could do better with the trust so my income could increase over the years. I said I may not want that constant feeling that I was still in debt to him. He said that he understood and would look into it."

"I guess then I just need to verify that not that I think you'd lie to me."

"I'd not do that. I think I've reported the conversation accurately."

We changed the subject and talked a bit about the news of the day. Not much had changed or nothing startling. The president was still acting like a clown and our governor and legislature were taking more of local control away. Then Sonya said, "May I assert some local control?"

I smiled and said, "Sure! What's up?"

"I'm really horny and I probably should go. Could we masturbate together before I do? Reading your story has me super turned on."

How could I refuse? I could of course but I really didn't want to. I loved watching this woman and had hardly taken my eyes off her the whole lunch and conversation. And, she'd loved my story.

"By the way, Stanley, I think you should publish your stories. I'm sure a lot of people would get a lot of pleasure out of them."

"I'll take it under advisement. Where shall we masturbate?"

"Your office but let me get my bag."

I went to the office and a few seconds later Sonya came in with her bag. She rummaged through it and came out with three items: the butt plug, a small vibrator and a larger one that had a somewhat long finger and an appendage similar to a thumb. I could tell the large one was for going inside her cunt and the other for stimulating the clit. I wasn't sure what she would do with the small vibe, but she asked me to put the butt plug in her ass and turn it on.

I complied and soon the hum of the plug in her ass was on. When it first entered, she grunted a bit but when it was all in and turned on, she sighed in pleasure and even shivered a bit.

She sat on the sofa and penetrated her cunt with the dildo like thing. I asked, "Why is that made as it is?"

"Oh, haven't you seen one? The shape of the part that goes inside is so it can stimulate my G-spot the most and the one on the outside will do my clit." She moved it to strike her clit and when it did, she smiled a huge smile and sighed, "That feels so incredible."

I wondered, 'If women had such wonderful toys, what good were men?' I then sat in my chair and took cock in hand. It was glad for the attention.

She looked heavenly as she took the small vibrator in the hand, got busy with her cunt and began to move it over one breast and then the other, all the time watching me and smiling. Occasionally, she would whimper and moan. I wasn't sure what it meant, but the whole scene made me feel I could cum about any minute. I didn't want to until she was cumming, but I could not completely control that.

I hoped I would be able to see signs she was about to cum and then jack off all the more. Her breasts were about as engorged as I had seen them. That was no sign. Every once in a while, her stomach would contract but then relax so I could not depend on that. She'd shiver occasionally but that was no sign except that she was possibly having little orgasms. No matter what, she continued to pump the dildo in her cunt and run the one over her breasts and now her nipples, and the hum of the butt plug spilled over the sound of the vibrating dildos in her cunt and on her breasts.

Every once in a while she would lick her lips as she watched me. When precum began to leak out, she smiled a big smile again and licked her lips and leered at me. All led to turn me on all the more. I knew I would not last much longer and got to the point I had to put my spare hand between my legs and massage my perineum.

Almost as if responding to me, she turned the little vibe off and laid it aside. She took her breast in her hand and began massaging it and occasionally taking the nipple between thumb and forefinger and rolling it around. I wanted so badly to be doing that, finger fucking her and sucking on those lovely breasts.

The thought of doing so brought my cum out of my balls and I exploded. Cum squirted all over my chest and stomach. When I was done, cum was all over me. My hand was covered and the cum was running down my fist to my balls.

She went crazy all of a sudden. Her body began its typical shivering and trembling, and she exclaimed loudly in words unknown. Her two hands went to her pussy and the next thing I knew, something sprayed from her cunt. She reacted oddly as if she were committing a crime. She tried to cover herself to hold the liquid in but couldn't, of course.

I picked up on what was happening and said, "Sonya, that's so freaking sexy that you are squirting. I love it and wish I could catch it in my mouth."

The whole thing seemed to truncate her orgasm and she went still. "I'm so sorry, Stanley, I didn't mean to pee." I laughed to the point she got embarrassed and a bit angry I thought. She said, "Why are you laughing? It's not funny" and began to pout a little.

I finally got myself under control and said, "Sonya, you did not pee. You squirted. They are two different things."

"It came out of the place where pee comes from", she said emphatically.

"So does my cum. It doesn't make it pee."

"Did Cassie do this?"

"Every once in a while. Sadly, not often enough. I loved swallowing her cum."

"Really! You mean it. Like, you want it like I want your cum."

I chuckled and replied, "Yes!"

Once we had cleaned up, Sonya asked for another story and I told her I'd email one. So I emailed the one based loosely, very loosely on my meeting Cassie.

>>>

Robert stopped by, punctual as usual. We talked for an hour and I confirmed with him that he was going to arrange for a divorce and provide a handsome sum to Sonya. He figured he owed her.

He told me that she was free to do as she pleased and he'd feel no jealousy towards anyone she chose to have sex with or otherwise have a relationship with her. He sort of intuited my want to do that and assured me we'd be friends if I became her lover. "In fact, Stanley, if I were to find out you guys had been fucking for years, I'd be all right with it. I really have no interest in her sexually. The only jealousy I'd have is I love being with her, but I have to give that up. Maybe I'll find someone to love. Who knows?"

He gave me his new address, a done deal I guessed. It was in a condo close to his job and said I could come down any time and we could have dinner. We could still get together to watch the occasional ball game. "You've been my best friend for 15 years, I see no reason to end that because you are fucking my wife/ex-wife whom I never wanted to fuck in the first place. How sick is that?"

"Pretty sick, I'm sorry to say."

"If you two do get together you can move into our, umm, I mean her place or sell it. I don't care. It's hers now."

I thanked him. I did not want to debate what may be inevitable but wasn't yet. As he left, my mind went to fantasizing about tomorrow despite my telling it to shut up and think about something else. It didn't. I finally turned on the TV to watch a show on Starz but found myself going from hard to soft and back again as my mind kept wandering to tomorrow.

>>>

The next morning, I woke up way too early. We planned for me to pick her up at 8 so we could be at the beach at 9 to assure a parking space. It probably would be no trouble on a week day but there were limited spaces. I was awake at 6 and had to pass time. Instead of writing, I decided to read news, eat some breakfast, and exercise, none of which did anything to tamp down my mind's insistence on fantasizing the day with Sonya.

I loaded the car with the beach gear, put on a pair of nice Docker shorts, a tee-shirt without logo, and sandals. I, of course, needed no bathing suit.

I got to Sonya's a minute or two later. It doesn't take long to drive a block or two. She answered the door naked. I looked surprised and she said, "I want to know what I should wear. I imagine we'll stop somewhere going or coming."

"That's likely. There's a nice restaurant that has an excellent happy hour."

"I want your opinion. I went shopping and bought a few things. Not much. I want you to go with me to shop."

She led me to the bedroom where on the bed were three outfits. One was a fairly plain dress with spaghetti straps and looked like it would just hang on her. She put it on and it did, except it clung to her breasts permitting her nipples to show. Her vulva also was on prominent display. That part of her seemed to have more fat than did Cassie's so it poked out. She turned around and I saw it also flowed nicely over her ass.

I said, "You look very pretty and hot in that."

"Yeah? Well wait until you see this." She walked over in front of the sliding doors through which a good bit of light shone. As she did, I could see her legs outlined all the way to the crotch. She turned facing me directly and I could make out her pussy lips. "What do you think?"

"Shit! Sonya, you go from being wrapped in clothing to something so exhibitionist? It is quite alluring."

"OK, let's try the others", she said as she slipped the one dress off. Watching this fashion show was getting me hard. She slipped into a jumper with an overall look. The shorts part was short and they were connected to a bib that just covered her breasts. The sides of which peaked out from under the yoke. "I can adjust the straps to let it down an inch or two to reveal more breast. What do you think?"

"Sonya, that is also very sexy, maybe sexier than the other. Let me see the back."

She turned to show that from waist up was nothing except the straps for the bib criss crossing and attaching to the shorts. As it was, the shorts showed the curve of her ass cheeks. I observed, "It's either show ass cheeks or breasts."

"Which do you prefer?"

"I never much liked seeing ass cheeks showing so I go for beasts."

She messed with the straps a little and asked, "Is that enough?"

It wasn't quite so she messed a little more until the ass cheeks were covered. When she turned around, it was clear her areolae were barely covered. She looked incredibly hot in the jumper.

She slipped out and my cock was now hard as nails. She noticed and said, "Need help with that, Mister?" I did but I deferred. "OK, last one."

She slipped on a lacy eyelet, red dress that had a plunging neckline, and lacked a liner so skin shone through everywhere enticing the eye to stare, which I did. "This is a difficult choice, Sonya. While I like the two dresses a lot, I think the jumper is better for the beach trip, but do you think you are comfortable in it as it is."

"I'll probably not be at first but I am going to a nude beach. I might as well go as naked as I can wherever else we go, don't you think", she said as she slipped out of the dress and began putting the jumper back on.

We walked to the car and we hadn't been in the car long enough to start it when she said, "You may not want to, but I really want to kiss you."

I was a bit shocked but not so much. I expected something like this may come up. I took too long and she said, "If you don't want to ... ." She didn't finish the sentence until my lips were on hers and we kissed passionately and hungrily for a few minutes.

When we broke the kiss, I said, "Do your neighbors know what is going on? Mine don't yet."

"Oh, I doubt it. I guess you are right that we do not want to appear to be having an affair."

I concurred and started off. We'd just gotten into the country when she unfastened her straps and lowered her top showing me all that she had. Of course, I liked she had done so but apparently sent the wrong message.

"My coach said to ride as naked as I felt comfortable in the country. Develop my body image by exhibiting myself, not that anybody but you notices or cares. It is nice to let you see me."

It was and my cock was very happy with it. She noticed the tent in my pants and asked if she could help me with it. I said no, that I was driving and it would be a distraction. Everything was distracting me now.

She began fondling her breasts and rolling her nipples in between her thumb and forefinger. Her breath began to get deep and a bit ragged. She moved one hand down, lifted her short leg aside and began flicking her clit. She looked at me and asked, "Do you mind?"

"No, Sonya, feel free. Actually, I love it. Cum as you wish."

A minute or two later, she started whimpering and out the side of my eye I could see her breasts quivering. She had put both hands down at her pussy and I took the opportunity of no traffic to look. One was buried to the wrist in her cunt. That was something Cassie could never accomplish. Her hand was too big. Sonya seemed to cum forever.

Once the orgasm had ended, she sat there with hand in cunt for quite a while. "You know, Stanley, it feels good. I never knew."

"Are you talking about having an orgasm, having your hand in your pussy, being naked, or being with me."

"All of the above, but I never knew sex could be so liberating and wonderful. And you make it special because I have permission to enjoy it. I don't like comparing you to Robert but I'm comparing different situations. With him I felt I couldn't enjoy sex even alone. With you, and maybe with someone else, but you are who I know, I feel free."

"I hope so. I never want to be a hinderance. I want you to do what you wish whether with sex or other things."

"Would you be upset if I had sex with another man or with a woman?"

"That's up to you. I even think you may need to experiment a little. I'd hate for you to spend any time wondering what it would be like with someone other than me. I'd not want to hear about your doing it with another man except to know, not that you have any obligation to me. But if you make love to a woman, I'd love to hear about it."

She smiled, reached over and laid her hand on my thigh which made my cock twitch. It had softened. Her hand felt good there. "Thanks, Stanley. You're the best." She squeezed my thigh.

We drove through the beach town and south on the national seashore beach to the parking lot for the nude part of the beach. Signs were posted warning of possible nudity. Sonya was visibly excited and slipped her jumper off and put it on the back seat. I began to wonder if this exhibitionist had been hidden in this tightly wrapped body all these years.

I got out and stripped. We got the beach gear and the pick nik basket she'd brought and walked down to the beach stopping long enough to use the restroom. When she first glimpse the other people, she turned to me hid her face in my shoulder and said, "Give me courage, Stanley." It was endearing but hardly necessary as she turned around, walked confidently down the ramp and onto the sand. She turned and asked, "Where to?"

"I like to go on down the beach a piece. Maybe 100 yards away from the entrance."

So we walked on. She took my arm in her hands and hugged it to her. Finding our spot wasn't hard because it was not crowded. We sat our stuff down, erected the canopy, set up the chairs, got out some water and sat down. We'd only drank a few mouth fulls when she said, "Can we go for a swim?"

We could and we walked to the water. The tide was going out which meant we had little to worry about our things. The waves were mild with few breakers so we were able to float easily. After we'd been in the water a bit, Sonya came to me, wrapped her arms and legs around me and hung there saying, "This is so wonderful, Stanley. Thank you for bringing me", and she kissed me and caressed my back. I caressed hers and my cock hardened and poked her in the ass. She giggled and said, "I want it in me."