Thy Neighbor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed a presence and looked to see what and saw our waitress watching. I broke the kiss and the both of us looked at the waitress who had the biggest grin I think I'd ever seen. She also was flushed and a bit disheveled, looking as if well fucked or at minimum having a self-induced orgasm.

"You two are so hot. I wish I had more customers like you. Most people seem to have no passion. Anyway, here's my name and number. If you ever want to play, call. Can I get you anything else?" She looked at our food and said, "I guess not. There are a few more customers. I'll be back to check on you if I can keep my hand out of my cunt", she giggled and hurried off.

"I never thought I'd turn another woman on so much", observed Sonya.

"I suspect from now on you'll have men and women turned on constantly."

We ate our appetizers and drank our drinks, paid, and returned to the car. Sonya was instantly naked. "You like this naked thing don't you?"

"I can't believe I spent all these years so wrapped up. I believe I'd be naked all the time if I could. I sure wanted to be in the restaurant. I loved being on the beach, naked and free."

As we drove out of the lot, she began to massage my cock and flick her clit. It felt good to have her touch and reminded me of how Cassie almost always massaged me in the car.

>>>

I drove into Sonya's drive way and she asked me in. The better part of valor may have been to defer, but I was beyond valor or reason. I wanted my cock in her mouth, her cunt, her ass and all three at the same time. I couldn't remember when I had been so horny. I'm sure when Cassie and I first met, I was but the memories were faded.

So I went in with Sonya who never put her jumper on. It was dusk, so she had some cover, but she walked boldly to her front door for all the world to see, me following behind, and turned to hug and kiss me. It seemed hours before she opened the front door and went in.

No police came so I concluded nobody saw us, or they liked what they saw. I sure did. The longer she was naked or nearly so which was all day and I suspect almost all of yesterday, the more beautifully sensuous she seemed to be as if a flower were blossoming before my eyes.

She began undressing me and led me to the bedroom. I asked if Robert might come by and she told me that he agreed to call to come at an agreed time. She had told him not to come tonight because she had company coming. I wondered if he concluded it would be me.

The next thing I knew we were in bed, not their bed but the guest bed. I supposed she did not want me in their bed. She was also sucking my cock. While she'd done so at the beach, it had been hard so much of the time between without relief, it was quickly moving towards climax. She became aware and stopped, looked at me and said, "I want it in my cunt" and quickly climbed on top, lowered herself on it and began riding me.

She seemed in no hurry but took it slowly. "Oh, my, Stanley, you feel so good in there. Why did we wait so long? I can feel it moving on the walls of my cunt. Ummmm. So freaking gorgeous. The head is hitting my cervix. Shit. That's so good. I don't think I ever want it out of me. Shit! Shit! Shit!" she screamed as she came.

Her pussy clamped down on my cock and then began to pulse on it. The result was she sucked my cum right out of my balls. When I began to shoot my loads into her, she yelped and exclaimed all the more. Then her body began to convulse over me. Her breasts began to shake erotically above me.

I lifted up and began sucking one drawing it into my mouth as far as possible. Extracting a moan from her. I sucked it in and out maybe ten times and then sucked just the nipple nipping it a bit with my teeth. "Harder, bite me harder", she implored.

I did but it was not enough. "Harder!" she nearly cried. So I did. She took the other in her fingers and pinched and she came again. I had no idea how many times she had cum today, but she was so gorgeous when she did, I hoped she'd cum 100 more times. It was just maybe 8.

'Wow', I thought. 'Four more hours of this and I may be dead, but what a way to go.'

She collapsed on me and just lay there breathing heavily and whimpering softly. It was sweet, so sweet to be holding this beautiful, sexy woman.

She whispered. "Will you stay the night?"

"Let me think about that. I wasn't expecting this and not sure I'm ready for what spending the night may mean."

"OK, but you cannot leave until you fuck my ass. I want to know what that feels like. Of course, I never have been fucked like I just was. You are so big and so enthusiastic and act like you want it. It's so good. What you did to me in the restaurant was so good. What we did on the beach was so good. Stanley" she said sitting up on me and looking me in the eye, "I have to say that this was the best day of my whole life."

That made me feel happy and sad at the same time. Here was a 60 year old woman telling me that her happiest day was today. That was sad but I was happy I was able to be a part of her having that day and said, "Sonya, I hope you have far more happier days ahead."

She lay over to my side and we simply caressed each other for probably 45 minutes. Occasionally, we would talk a minute or two about something else we'd like to do. She did ask if there were places we could go and be naked all the time. I mentioned nudist camps but she meant places we could live, go to dinner, shop, play golf. I told her that as far as I knew Cape d'age, France was the only such place. She asked if we could go for a couple of weeks. I said that we may be getting ahead of ourselves, but I saw no reason we couldn't.

She felt for my cock and found it semi-hard and asked if I could get up for an ass fuck. I told here I did not know but we could try. She went down and sucked it until it was sufficiently hard.

This was all planned by her so the lube was on the side table. She lubed my cock stroking it a bit and admiring it like a new toy. Then she asked me to lube her ass which I did, penetrating with one and then two fingers, and feeling the smooth inner walls. I was prepared for her to get on all fours but she said no. She wanted to be on top and be able to look at me.

Not objecting, I lay on my back placing pillows under my head so I could watch her lovely breasts and face as we fucked. She straddled my hips, and stroked my cock getting it harder and placed it at her asshole. Lowering herself a little, I felt my cock enter her dark space and felt it pass through her sphincter. She winced but almost immediately moaned. Then to my surprise she took the rest in one motion to my balls.

She smiled and said, "So lovely. God, it feels so good. I had no idea what I was missing. She shivered strongly and began to move up and down, then side to side, then in circles, as if experimenting to see what felt best or just to feel all the sensations. It all felt good to me.

I, of course, would take a long time to cum if I did. I seldom came anymore more than a couple of times a day, but this had been a super erotic day. She rode me for 30 minutes showing the kind of physical condition she was in during which time she came at least three if not four times.

Feeling tired, she asked how we could turn over without disconnecting. Her yoga workouts came in handy. She untucked her legs and stretched them along side of me and turned us over. I was on top, her feet above her head, my cock still in her ass. Did it ever feel good to me? And, it was feeling better. Something about the position made the friction even greater.

I began to stroke in and out and she began to seem more turned on. I don't know why, but she was. She began arching and when I pushed in she pushed against me. I could feel her tighten as I pulled out and relaxing as I pushed in. I began to feel my cum rising in my balls once more and in a few seconds more exploding into her. When she felt me explode, she exploded.

Our mutual orgasms turned us into a writhing pile of flesh. I, of course, was done before her but enjoyed watching and feeling her orgasm continue. Once she was done, my cock actually got limp for the first time today and fell out of her to her dismay.

Not to be disappointed she clamored around and began licking me clean and then said, "Stanley, lick my ass clean." I had never done this despite having written about men doing so. In fact, it was in the story she read this morning. I decided, 'What the hell!' and went to work finding it not so distasteful as I thought and pretty erotic for that matter. It sure turned her on and when I was almost done, she came again.

Once we were both clean, she turned and lay on top of me and we kissed eventually falling asleep.

The End