Thy Neighbor's Wife

Story Info
Long term friends become lovers after her sexless marriage.
17.2k words
4.63
30.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Stanley. I live in the house I grew up in because I moved back home when I retired about 15 years ago. We bought my childhood home partly because my dad designed and supervised its building and partly because of the neighborhood. We had also met Sonya and Robert who live right down the street from my house. We had become fast friends and often visited each other and had dinner together.

I am now 65, 5'10" and about 190 pounds. I'm balled with a goatee. I exercise a fair amount by riding my bike and working out in my office at home.

My wife for life died last year of cervical cancer. She had not been a virgin when we met, I knew. I had been. Sadly, she got HPV from someone and the result was the cancer. My bad luck because I loved her not just as a lover but as a friend. We simply loved doing things together.

I've dated some since then but nothing worth mentioning. I simply cannot find a woman that comes close. I was sort of content with thinking I'd be a bachelor my whole life and forego sex except an occasional masturbation which I indulge in a couple times a week.

I guess you may say I am somewhat well endowed, at least my wife thought so. I've not seen many men's equipment so I can't really judge but I know I'm a bit better than average.

We had what I think was a better than average sex life. At least what I read and heard from others sounded like it. We made love, and I mean love three to four times a week. Often on vacation, when it was without the kids, we'd make love two or three times a day in the motel room or campsite, once somewhere outdoors, and then at the restaurant or bar we ended the day in. We didn't have intercourse in a restaurant or bar, but I would often put my hand behind and under her ass and penetrate either her pussy or ass. Yes, she liked ass play. She could cum from either type of stimulation.

Needless to say, that got me turned on and she'd find a way to get me off. That wasn't easy because of the mess it would make, but we figured it out most times. She was a master at covering up her orgasm by breaking out laughing or slapping me or something.

She was a sort of exhibitionist so she always wore pretty revealing dresses even to church. There was cleavage or an open back, or both. Maybe under arms cut a little sparse. She never wore underwear except when she was having a period but she tried not to for longer than necessary. By the third day she was wearing a thong to hold a pad.

When our daughter crossed the threshold of puberty, she let her in on her secrets and she followed in her mother's foot steps. She is still a very sexy woman now in her late 30's. She's on her second marriage because her prudish first husband tried to change her style. He thought she was trying to come on to other men. He couldn't catch on that the only man she wanted to turn on was him.

Cassie, my wife and I, never wore clothes if we could help it around the house. Our son and daughter sort of followed suit. Our daughter went through a shy period when she was going through puberty, but Cassie finally helped her through it. As far as I know the two kids never played around, but what do parents know. They had such a love hate relationship, it's hard to imagine.

I could never have had an affair because Cassie kept me more than used up. When the kids were not around, she was always ready. When they finally moved out and went to college, it was like we were back on our honeymoon.

Cassie was probably 5 foot four, petite in bone structure, never had an extra pound except when pregnant, and had nice B cup breasts with medium size areolae and nipples that became hard and about 3/4 inch long when stimulated. That meant her nipples often showed in her dresses. She began shaving her pussy before it was fashionable because we figured out her hair often rubbed my cock sore. Once she began shaving, we could fuck for hours and it was fine. Believe me, we often fucked an hour or more doing 69, licking and fondling one another, me fingering her pussy and her my cock, then fucking her vagina and maybe her ass.

So as you can see, I miss all that. But I miss our pleasant moments sitting in her garden in the back yard, holding hands, caressing each other and talking. Often we would read to each other. Sometimes a novel and others the news.

While she was still alive, we'd walk down to Sonya and Robert's house for coffee in the mornings. Robert was at work almost always because he is a workaholic despite having more than enough to retire. We often thought Sonya resented he'd not retire so they could travel with us. She didn't know that we really didn't want them traveling with us. It would have crimped our style.

I continued to go down after Cassie's death because it broke the morning and by 10 I was ready to quit reading the news and didn't want to start writing yet. I write for fun, mostly erotic stuff. It keeps my libido up.

Robert is a handsome guy. Most women think so. He stays in shape and has his hair cut every week need it or not. He dresses impeccably and buys his own clothes. He actually asked Sonya not to buy him clothes because he did not like her taste for things. He's an inch or two taller than I am.

Sonya is 5 foot seven and probably weighs 120 pounds without an ounce of fat. She is an ardent yoga practicer and eats very healthy. I think she'd be beautiful if she dressed like Cassie did, but the closest she gets to sexy is yoga pants. Her blouses are often very blousy and hide her figure. She wears underwear that looks to be very plain from the lines in the yoga pants. Why do women wear underwear at all and especially beneath yoga pants?

Sonya also wears bras. When ever she wears a blouse that doesn't hide her, the bra is a sports bra. She actually looks bound. It's a shame because she can't hide her pretty face and very pretty hair except it, too, is quite up tight in style.

I go to see her because she is smart, quick minded, well informed, and fun to talk to and makes very good coffee. We usually sit outside—this is Florida after all and the weather is usually good. They have very comfortable chairs I could sit in all day if I had a mind which I don't. I usually stay about 30 minutes and sometimes an hour.

>>>

On one of my visits Sonya drops a bombshell on me. She tells me she is not and has not been happy with something in her marriage and she'd like to talk to me about it if I promised not to let it hurt my relationship with Robert.

I couldn't imagine anything hurting my relationship with Robert. We'd been best friends for 15 years. So I told her she could tell me.

"OK, this isn't easy. I love Robert. He's a good man, very thoughtful, but about as romantic as a rock. He anticipates my needs except for one. He is a sorry lover."

I showed some surprise at this because I'd never even received a hint of this from either.

"Stanley, when we got married, we went to a beautiful place and stayed in a lovely hotel on the bay. We had sex twice in the week on our honeymoon. We never had the non-stop sex that you and Cassie had or anyone else has. Once we came home, about twice a week, we'd go to bed, he'd masturbate to get hard and then he'd climb on me, penetrate, and fuck for two or three minutes, cum, turn over and go to sleep. I have never cum with a man since we got married. I've been masturbating four or five times a day for 30 years. Can you imagine?"

"OK, Sonya, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with this info. I also find this hard to believe. Maybe you should be talking to a therapist and to Robert."

"I'm getting to that. I have been to a therapist who thought a part of my issues now are body esteem issues. She suggested I go to a sex coach in her practice. So I have. She started working on things she refers to as unintentional abuse issues that result in women developing a poor body image. The reason I dress as I do, or have, is because of Robert's behavior. I thought I must be ugly.

"So she started having me do things to get in touch with my body. The first thing was to get naked and stand in front of a mirror and describe myself in the second person saying things like, 'Sonya, you have a pretty face' and describe it. 'Sonya, your breasts are pert and quite pretty.' It had been years since I had looked at my body in the mirror. She had me look at my pussy."

She stopped and grinned. "Maybe I shouldn't go there."

"It's OK, Sonya. Cassie and I used a mirror for a long time to look at her pussy together. I'd tell her what I saw and why I liked it. She loved it and got so turned on, she almost came from my description."

"Really? Oh God. If only."

"OK, so go on."

"So I did that every day for a week. At my next appointment, she asked me to do it in front of her. By then I had become far more descriptive, finding more things I liked including looking on the internet at the bodies of other women. I discovered I had a very nice body and that my pussy was better looking at least to me than many others."

"I'll take your word for it."

"That day, she told me she wanted me to spend as much of the day naked as I felt comfortable and to try to extend it. She warned me I'd think numerous times, 'I have to get dressed', but don't. Try to get comfortable being nude. When I passed a mirror or a window that reflected, I was to stop and look at myself and tell myself what I thought of my body."

"I'll bet that got Robert excited."

"You kidding. The first day I felt like I'd stay nude for when he came home, he went nuts. I never saw him so angry. That may not be the word. It's not like he yelled, but he told me to go cover myself up. That was yesterday. I dressed and told him we needed to talk.

"I was surprised. He was calm and rational. I told him I was dissatisfied with our sex life. Other women I knew were having far more sex than we and I wondered if he thought I was ugly or what."

I was getting a bit anxious about the conversation and said, "I just don't know about this. Maybe I shouldn't hear more."

"No, Stanley, please hear me out. When I finished telling him about my frustration, he became very quiet and seemed lost in thought. He went to the liquor cabinet and made a drink, went and stood at the window looking out. I just waited..." She began to weep now. I reached out and patted her knee. She twitched, then realized what had happened, "Stanley, that is the first gentle touch I have felt in years from a man. You are always sweet but you've been a perfect gentleman also. Do you know what he said?"

"No, do I want to?"

"I asked if I could tell you and he said I could. He's going to be down to see you tonight. He told me that he loved me so very much but not as a lover should. He said that he had abundant love for me in the Platonic sense, but he did not desire me or any woman in the physical sense. I asked him what he was telling me and he asked that I let him tell me his way. So I told him to go on. He said that he was raised to believe he had to find a woman, marry her, and have children and support the family and remain married until he died. He said that was what he did and thought he should do. But he said, I am attracted sexually to men not women. So having sex with you is repulsive. I began to cry uncontrollably.

"I wasn't crying out of hurt so much as despair that we had lived this lie in mutual unhappiness for years. How could such a thing happen?"

"I don't know, Sonya. It makes me sad to hear this. I thought you all were good. You seemed so happy."

"That's the thing. I think in all other ways we were. Then I wake up one day and feel I've missed an important part of life. Now that I know his problem, I can't really fault him and I feel sorry for him. He should have been able to find a man he could love platonically and sexually. I guess now we can be liberated from this nightmarish thing.

"Anyway will you be home tonight? Robert wants to talk to you."

"I'll be there."

>>>

Robert did come down and confirmed what Sonya had said and then some. Before leaving he shocked me by saying, "Stanley, you've been my best friend and Cassie was part of that. I never entertained a fantasy about you. Had things been different I may have. Nevertheless, if you want to fuck Sonya, please do so with my blessings. She's suffered enough. Whatever, she wants I'm fine with it.

"I imagine we'll divorce to make it proper. I'll give her the house and a large enough trust to live comfortably on. I'm so sorry this happened. I wish I could time travel to fix it but I lived my life not knowing what to do except what I was supposed to do. I didn't retire early because I didn't want to spend more time with her because I knew she wanted more sex and I found doing it so appalling. I wish I had been born 50 years later."

He just walked out.

The next morning with some trepidation I went for morning coffee. Sonya seemed to have perked up. We began our break by talking a bit about the news and then she asked if she could change the subject. I agreed.

"Stanley, my therapist wants me to get naked in the presence of a man or a woman. Robert said no. Will you let me undress and be naked now?"

I replied, "Sonya, you are free to do what you want, but I'd be delighted to see you naked."

She had worn a house coat of light material this morning instead of her usual modest attire. Her longish legs for her stature almost all stuck out beneath. She stood and slipped it off her shoulders and laid it on the back of her chair. Then she said, "Stanley, tell me what you see", as she stood somewhat shyly in front of me.

"I see the beautiful woman we've been missing."

She smiled broadly. "You really think I'm beautiful", with a bit of a blush.

"Cassie and I often talked about how beautiful we thought you were and how sad it was you dressed as if to hide it."

"That was Robert's prudishness. You know him, he is all about propriety."

"I suppose."

"OK, what I want you to do. What I need you to do is describe my body to me from head to foot. I also notice your cock is hard. You want to get naked with me. I know you guys hardly ever wore clothes at home."

I was happy for the invitation and stood and removed my clothes saying, "Sonya, I'm not going to have sex with you though."

"Oh, I wasn't even thinking of going there. My coach doesn't want me to yet. She thinks I need to do these things first."

"OK, then, I sat down, my cock sticking up. Sonya, you have a very beautiful face that is hardly blemished by time. With the exception of some crows feet at your eyes, which are actually quite sexy, your face is youthful. You have lovely eyes that are wide open and show the color quite well. You need a new hair doo though because the one you have does nothing to help your eyes shine as they might. You have a nose, most women would die for and your lips are, in my opinion, just about the right pout. When you smile your face lights up." I stopped, thinking I had completed my task.

"Go on!" she sort of giggled.

"Go on, where?"

"You've only gotten to my chin. I have a whole body here", she said laughing and waving her hands down indicating everything but then shyly twisting and giggling.

I think I blushed a little. My cock flenched. "Sonya, I wish you had been going topless all these years because your breasts are a sight to see. They are not large but in my mind about right. They may be slightly smaller than Cassie's but they are quite nicely shaped, and perky. The areolae are medium sized which is nice. I don't like them too large or too small. I like the way your nipples look a bit like erasers on pencils."

She surprised me by touching one of her nipples and quickly removing it. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

"It's all right. I guess there are no rules."

"Well, this isn't supposed to be sexual but it is turning me on."

"I have to admit me, too."

She giggled, "Yes, I can see" as she looked at my cock. It twitched.

"Moving on, you have a wonderfully fit abdomen as are your nicely shaped arms and legs. Your legs are long for your physique and in the right dress would get any man's attention."

"Wow, that's a thought. I think I'll go dress shopping. You'll have to tell me where Cassie went. She'd ask me to go with her but there was no point. You went with her. Will you go with me?"

"I guess I can. It could be fun. We always had fun when I went with her." I was caught. We had fun because we usually had sex in the dressing rooms.

"You aren't done and why did your cock seem to get harder?"

"What do you mean, I'm not done?" I ignored the question. She pointed at her vulva. "Yes, because you are thin and shapely, your vulva curves nicely from your body and will show in certain dresses. You'd look quite nice in a bikini. I can just see the beginning of your cunt which is alluring." She turned. "Yes, you have a nice back. It is very shapely, a near perfect hour glass figure. Your ass is full and very sexy. In a thong, you'd blow my mind." Oops! I shouldn't have said that. "I mean any man's mind." She giggled and turned back around.

She sat down, curled a foot under her ass and placed the other one just in front of her ankle, her knee pointed straight up. She put her hand on her knee and the other on the thigh of the one tucked under. I have no idea if she meant to, but from my angle her pussy was slightly visible. My cock flinched several times.

"My therapist and coach told me the next step in my work should be tomorrow but the way I feel, I could do it today."

"What's that?"

"I'm not sure I should say. I don't want to ruin what we have."

"We have a nice comfortable relationship. We are naked sitting close enough to touch despite we have never had anything but chaste hugs and pecks on the cheek. I think you can say. I can tell you if it makes me uncomfortable."

"OK, I am supposed to masturbate in front of some one."

"So you want to masturbate in front of me?" I asked I am sure turning shades of red. My cock was quite excited at the prospect.

"Ummm, yes! You can masturbate with me. I've never done that. We can wait if you like."

"I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back." I don't know what that implied to her, but she said, she also needed to pee. We went and when she returned, I had been stroking my cock and she saw.

"So are we?"

I stopped stroking and moved my hand away. "Are we going to, umm, masturbate?"

"Yes! Silly", she teased with a smirk. "I really want to. I've gotten real good at it. Last week, my coach told me to go to the sex store and ask for her box. Her box, can you imagine. I did. It has all kinds of goodies in it. I never imagined. So will you masturbate with me? I've never seen a man or woman do it in person."

I took my cock in hand and began stroking. She changed position, and spread her legs exposing her cleanly shaven pussy. I stared a bit too much and she said, "You never saw a pussy before?"

"No, I mean yes, but not your beautiful cunt. It looks like those Georgia O'Keefe paintings that look like a flower but most consider it an erotic painting of a woman's pussy."

She looked down and said, "Really, it looks like a flower." She took her phone and asked if I would take a picture of it. I did. She looked at it intently. "Wow! It really does. Why haven't I ever even looked at it?" She began caressing it like she was pleasuring a cat, which metaphorically she was.

I resumed my stroking. It wasn't more than a few seconds that she came, shivering and then shuddering and moaning and whimpering. A sort of quiet cum. She didn't quit. She continued to caress her cunt until she penetrated her vagina with two, then three and four. I thought she may fist herself.

I was getting on edge. This scene was the most erotic thing I had seen since before Cassie died. About three months before she died she only asked me to masturbate for her as she watched. Her own sexual capacity had died already. Now here I was watching one of her best friends masturbate.