Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Making a plan happen.
8.4k words
4.6
8.7k
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

Larry brought the cameras, four in total, over to the house a week later. We set them up and played with them in the game room downstairs, Suzie coming down to see what they were, how they worked, and although she didn't say it (although I knew) -- how the security worked. Larry, of course, knew the real reason for getting the cameras and where we planned to set them up, but Suzie had an excuse that a Seminar for her work needed to be recorded (which was true -- making for a perfect excuse to borrow cameras) and what I told her I had told him. She looked at the editing, she looked at how the individual recordings could be destroyed after combining, and she also asked about internet security, finding out how the signals were scrambled and, even if intercepted, nobody else without the password would be able to see what was really being transmitted -- at least, not without a Cray supercomputer and hours of computing time.

Once Larry was gone, Suzie was anxious to set the cameras up and check camera angles in the bedroom. Essentially, we chose the four sides of the room: one at the foot of the bed on top of the dresser mirror, looking slightly down at the bed. One went on the top of the headboard from the opposite angle, and was much closer. The other two went on the opposing sides, and then we turned them on and recorded ourselves on the bed. We moved the side ones, they were way too much toward our feet, and had to reposition the headboard one as it was looking too much at our heads, but the one on the mirror was virtually perfect. We recorded ourselves coming and going, climbing onto the bed, lying down, kissing and giggling, and then took perhaps the total of 20 minutes of film from four cameras, combined it all to one 20 minute film, and then realized that of that film, tremendous amounts of time were duplicated or of doing nothing. Watching all four at the same time, it was just a matter of selecting which view to copy to a single file, and then eliminate the others. Eventually we edited it down to about 2 minutes of film, and afterward it was hard to say what we'd edited out -- the tremendous amounts of "nothing" that goes on all the time, disappeared.

"I once read that a famous move producer," Suzie said when we'd finally got our PG rated test film made and edited, "I forget who, Steven Spielberg or someone like that, went on vacation and came back with something like seven and a half hours of homemade movies from the vacation. He took it to work and had his editors professionally edit it, and afterward it was like 20 minutes, and actually watchable. I don't think I'll ever underestimate what it takes to make a movie again."

"Speaking of which..." I said, reaching over and pulling her to me, thereby physically indicating that maybe we could start our homemade porno, but she wasn't having any of that.

"Not now. I'm hot and sticky and certainly not in the mood." She pulled away.

"Not getting cold feet, are you?" I asked, visions of this all falling apart running through my head.

"No, just not now," she answered. "I'm feeling anything but sexy." I knew better than to push her; although she never turned me down for sex, there were times when she said, "not now", and this was one of them.

I needn't have worried however, that evening when I heard her call from the top of the stairs "Hey Adam, want to come up and play Adam and Eve?" I understood exactly what she had in mind before I looked up to the stairs, only to find her wearing her string 'bikini' and nipple ornaments, exactly like she had when we first talked about getting cameras. She hadn't worn them since, but there was no need to ask me twice.

She waited at the top of the stairs, I slipped my arm around her and we stepped toward the bedroom -- only to have her stop outside the door. "Adam?" she said, holding back, her hand sliding down my arm to grip my hand as I'd stepped forward.

"Yeah, babe?" I said, turning back.

"I uhm... I started the cameras, they're recording now... but... I'm not sure I can do this."

I nodded, getting in touch with her angst. This was a woman who had long before come to grips with her nipples always being front and center, but a natural phenomenon was a bit different than performing sexual acts in front of a camera. Somewhere I read that most guys have a "porn star" desire, but most have a strong wilting reaction in front of others or in front of a camera. That magnificent erection they're so proud of with their wife or girlfriend disappears under the lights of a porn set or with others watching. I took her into my arms. I wondered about myself, but found it wasn't a problem.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to, and we're not going to do anything we don't do normally, it's just that a silent camera will be there recording for our future pleasure. Just like that practice film, we'll edit, and combine, and refine until we've got a sexy, naughty memory for... well, forever if we want." I leaned down and kissed her. "you are the love of my life. The sexiest, horniest, nekkidest," I said, sliding my hand to her naked bottom, "cock-suckingest lover a man could have. Unlike a porn, we're not going to perform for the camera, we're just going to make love and then later we're going to make it into the most erotic memory we'll ever have." I reached up and stroked her cheek with the back of my fingers.

"I love you," she said, sucked her lower lip between her teeth, and turned to the door, pulling me in after her.

Despite my assurances outside the bedroom, her reluctance continued, at least until I pulled her to me once again. Our mouths locked together in a kiss, my hands exploring her backside, at least until I turned her around to face the mirror that the main camera sat upon. My hands slipped around, my fingers finding and caressing her nipples, and as always when I play with them, she melted back into me. Suddenly the bashfulness was gone, and we were two lovers, the cameras seemingly forgotten.

She helped me get undressed, pushing me onto the bed and bending to pull my shoes and socks off, and then wrestling my pants and underwear while I finally got my shirt off. I scooted further up onto the bed and she climbed directly on top of me, unknowingly creating, on her knees over me, one of the best photos of her naked bottom. Her butt cheeks spread open; her asshole visible under the single string running to her taint and then splitting to accent her pussy lips visible between her legs.

My cock was already rigid, I think I'd been that way before I even made it up the stairs. Straddling me as she was, her hand reached down, held me totally upright and took me in her mouth. Later the value of the multiple cameras became readily apparent as the view from the mirror was of her ass, but the side and headboard cameras provided different views of her administering to my erection. My cock head disappearing into her mouth, her tongue slithering around, her lips sliding up and down the shaft -- all visible from the sides and headboard but blocked from the dresser mirror view.

After being reluctant to enter the bedroom almost naked, as soon as we began having sex, her natural exhibitionism came out. We, literally, fucked for hours. Whatever it was, as soon as we'd recovered we were both ready to do it again.

Her initial blow job took me over the top, the shot of her spitting my cum back onto my cock head and then sucking it off again to disappear as she swallowed one of the hottest shots of the evening. From then on, I think we tried virtually every position we'd ever done before. Suzie on top, me on top; forward facing, rearward facing, side by side, front to back, front to front; oral as well as fucking. Suzie has always been able to cum fairly easy, especially with tit or clit stimulation, and she did -- multiple times. We caught her "O" face from several angles, with her head rolled back, her eyes closed, and her mouth opened.

"I thought that was pretty fun last night," I whispered into Suzie's ear when we woke in the morning. I'd gotten up when I awoke, took a pee and brushed the morning mouth out and then snuggled up to her bottom and back when I climbed back in bed.

"That," she said when she rolled over in my arms, "was probably the best sex we've ever had."

"It was pretty hot," I agreed. "I wonder how long of a video it will make."

"Hmm, I don't know. Can I edit it?"

"Alone? You don't want to do it together?"

"Let me? You know what's on it, but let me make it for us."

"Really? I figured you wouldn't want to, but if you do..."

"I do."

"Shall I take the cameras down?" By telling her that I would get them, I wasn't really telling her "when" I was going to get them, and with our poker game coming up the following weekend, I had hoped to use it as an excuse for them to just "be there."

"Are you sure you want to?" she asked after a moment's thought.

"I guess. Don't I want to?"

"Well, I was thinking maybe we might want to do that again. Maybe we should wait until after I've edited what we have?"

I almost smiled, this was working out better than I thought. "Oh really?" I said, my hand drifting to her breast and nipple. She turned into me as I caressed her, and we picked up almost where we left off the night before.

~

It had been one of those nights. The cards had just not been there, and my bank was getting into the danger zone. The blinds had escalated a couple of times, with the idea that losers would be eliminated sooner, and unfortunately, I was one of those that was on the verge of going out.

There were only five of us left, Bill had gone out early and left. For this hand, I was the big blind. To give everyone something else to bet on, two players anted the big and small blinds, and then the first bet went to the player to the left of the big blind, in this case to the left of me. Tommy had that position tonight, and called, adding his big-blind equivalent to the pot. Jimmy did the same, as did Larry. Richard, the small blind, had to double his bet to equal the rest of us and stay in and he did, bringing it back to me. The other four players were all playing, but since nobody had raised, I suspected that nobody thought they had anything "really good".

I hadn't even looked at my hand yet, there really wasn't any reason as my "big blind" bet was made before I had any cards. Just to screw with the guys, my cards still face down on the table, I knocked on the tables and said, "I'm good." Normally a player can't raise if they've just been called, with the exception of the first, big blind, bet. Since the big blind hadn't had a chance to evaluate and bet before seeing his cards, if everybody else just called, the big blind then had a chance to raise if he wished.

"You didn't look," Larry said, perplexed as to how I could "bet" without knowing what I had.

"Does it make any difference if I do?" I replied, waving my hand at the table. "You guys all called, so I'm in for one more round for free -- even if I've got nothing. One of you should have bet something." I picked up my cards, just to see what kind of trash I'd gotten this time -- to find a pair of twos.

Fuck.

Let's see... a pair of twos beat... absolutely nothing. Anyone that paired anything beat me. The only thing a pair of twos would beat... was a five card nothing. The chances of that, with four others still in, were nil, but yeah, it did occasionally happen that nobody else even collected a pair. I showed a blank face, and just laid my cards back onto the table face down.

The flop, the first three cards exposed for everyone, was the King and Queen of diamonds,and the two of clubs. Well, how about that! I'd just gone from the worst two of a kind to a three of a kind, and possibly a good hand. Tommy matched something, as he bet, probably a pair of kings or a pair of queens. Larry did too, as he raised. Richard just called, so I figured him for an "almost got something", he probably had one or two diamonds, but there were still two cards to go. I just called, again not wishing to show anything, so it was back to Tommy who re-raised.

Larry, never the best poker player of our lot, also re-raised, and just like that, the pot on the table was the biggest of the night, and I hadn't said a thing. I was still in, hadn't given any indication of what I had, just following the bets. Two opponents thought they were battling it out, and unknown to them, I probably had them all beat with my triple twos. The pot even, the dealer burned one card and flipped the next.

It was the two of diamonds.

Tommy, who I'd previously estimated as a high pair, now had two pair, the twos on the table and the king or queen pair he'd matched earlier. He bet. Jimmy just called. I could read it in his face, he had nothing and was ready to call it a night and go home.

Larry, next up, raised. Larry never raised unless he thought he had, or might have, a winning hand. That was back to back raises for him, I suddenly realized with the third diamond on the table, he probably had a diamond flush, but it couldn't be a straight flush. This time, Richard raised. With three strong betters, he must have something too -- perhaps he also had a flush? He was actually a pretty strong player, I'd often seen him play it coy to begin with, enticing lower hands to stay in to raise the pot. Could he be doing it this time? I looked again at the table. A pair of twos? What if he had matched a pocket pair for a full house and also had a chance for a four of a kind? Maybe he could match my four of a kind if he'd done that but my four of a kind beat anything except a straight flush, or a higher foursome. Any foursome would be higher than my foursome, but the changes of that were slim and I knew "my" pair of twos beat "his" pair of twos, and decided to play him.

"What have you got that you're playing with?" I asked aloud, playing dumb, looking at him as if he was crazy for having raised. "A pair of twos?" I paused, and then said, "You know that my pair of twos beats your pair of twos," and laughed, as did the other guys.

"Let's see it then, if you think you've got me beat."

"Nah, you're going to show me because I'm just going to call." I moved the necessary chips to a pile in front of me. The other guys called, the pot even, and the dealer flipped the river card: a nine of clubs. The hand was mine.

They played their betting games again, right up until it came to me. I paused, looked at my stack which was now very short, played with my chips, and then said "Fuck it, I'm all in."

"Giving it up, eh?" Tommy said, "Yeah, you would have barely had a blind left after this one is over," and then called. "Oh shit, me too," he said after he'd moved his chips forward, realizing he wasn't much better off than me.

Larry called, but he was short of the bet, so he was all in. Richard shook his head, called and found out he was also short, but confidently called out the 'Read 'em and weep, boys,' of a player who knew he's won as he flipped over a full house. He had indeed paired his pocket queens, and with the two's had queens full of twos. Larry had a flush, he'd had the pocket Ace and a four to begin with, flipping the two had filled him in. Tommy had the fourth Queen, for two pair, Kings and twos and, as I'd guessed, Jimmy had nothing. Richard started to reach for the pot, and I stopped him with a "Ricky, Ricky, Ricky..." and put out my hand to his. I shook my head back and forth, still not having flipped my cards which I wouldn't have to if I conceded his win. "I told you, my pair of twos beats your pair of twos," only to get a puzzled look from him. I reached over to my cards and flipped them over, giving everyone a brief second to see my four of a kind.

"You son of a bitch!" he said, pulling his hands back. "God, I thought I had that." He shook his head back and forth, "Well played buddy, I didn't see that coming at all." He stood up, Jimmy doing the same.

Tommy and Larry were both on the verge of going out. I'd moved back to the small blind; Tommy was the big blind and when it came around after Larry called, he raised to "all in" with his remaining meager pile of chips. Larry called and I folded, giving them the either/or for second place. Larry lost, Tommy won, and the game was over.

"God, I can't believe it, that was a hell of a hand," Tommy said, reaching to shake my hand. "I'll get you next time."

"Probably," I agreed outwardly, while inwardly agreeing that sometimes anyone could get lucky, "you can't win 'em all."

"You definitely win more than your share with this group of clowns," he laughed. He headed for the door.

"Fuck. Lost again," Larry said, taking the final drink from his beer. Having stayed in the game he hadn't graduated to the 'hard stuff' so was only mildly inebriated.

"I'm not so sure that you've entirely lost," I said, stepping around behind the bar after the others had left. Reaching down onto the shelf I picked up my laptop.

"What's that?" he asked, stepping over beside me as I sat back down at the table. I didn't answer as I opened the top, logged in, and opened the link.

"The cameras in our bedroom," I answered. I glanced at my watch, "Suzie should be asleep in bed." Larry moved a chair and sat to look over my shoulder, as I began watching and editing the files in the editor.

The sun had been up and the room bright when I had started the recording, hours before. I put it on fast forward, just watching for movement to begin with. Several times Suzie or I went into the bedroom, and when nothing happened, I just erased to that point, so I didn't have to re-watch the "nothing" periods again. As expected, it was just after 11 when the lights came on, Suzie entered the bedroom, and it was obvious she was getting ready for bed. I stopped the playback. I sat for a moment, Suzie framed on the screen with her shirt gripped, about to pull it off. "Any further and we can't go back," I said without looking at him. "You realize that?"

He didn't say anything for a moment. "You've already watched me fuck my wife. Are you telling me you haven't been thinking about fucking her too?" I didn't answer, just clicked on play again. Almost immediately Suzie was topless in front of the camera, totally oblivious to the fact that it was on and recording. Moments later she slipped her pants off, folded them and bent to the dresser, obviously put them back to wear again another day. Turning with her shirt in hand, she stepped to the bathroom door, the last view of her naked ass and back as she was still wearing her t-back panties which left her ass bare. "Oh my god is she gorgeous," Larry said. I didn't say anything, but when I realized we were again in a "nothing" being filmed stage, stopped, backed up to her disappearing into the bath, and marked for deletion. The time tag said it was 23 minutes before she reappeared in front of the bathroom door. I hadn't thought about the side cameras when we put the four of them up, but the one side view included the bathroom door, so she first appeared on one of the side views, coming out of the bath, totally nude, a waft of steam seeping out at the top of the door. I stopped, backed up until she was just coming out, and deleted the "nothing" section.

Suzie had a hairbrush in hand, hands and arms raised to brush her hair, thereby exquisitely, and unknowingly, showing off her naked body. She stopped in front of the dresser mirror and the main camera, brushing until her hair was nice and then put the hairbrush on the dresser, reaching out and picking up the bottle of body lotion that she kept there. Putting lotion in her hand, she began spreading it all over her body. She started with her hands on her arms, and then continued everywhere. Across her chest, breasts, sides, belly. Putting more in her hands she turned to face the bed, putting first one leg, and then the other, onto the bed as she spread it onto her legs. "Oh my god has she got a great ass," Larry said as, finished with her legs, she ran her hands up onto her bottom. Turning again, she put the bottle of lotion back in place, and looked at herself in the mirror. She leaned forward to get close to the mirror, examining her face, and in so doing becoming invisible to the mirror mounted camera. Instead we had a complete view of her ass and backside from the headboard mounted camera at the other side of the room. She picked up the lotion bottle, added a few drops to her fingers, and proceeded to moisturize her face. Standing upright again, she looked into the mirror, and I saw her eyes roam up and down her reflection, appraising herself. Surprisingly, her hand reached to her belly, rubbed up and across it. Her eyes closed, and her thumbs caressed her nipples.

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers