Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed on top of her, virtually doubling her over until her legs slipped off my shoulders and wrapped around me, my cock still inside her. I felt her hands fumbling with the necktie, and moments later they came free, reaching around me and holding me close. "Oh my God, that was hot!" She whispered, her hands reaching for the blindfold.

"No, leave it!" I said, my hand coming up to grip hers. "You can't know who your rapist is!"

"Oh please, sir!" she said with a giggle in her voice, "please let me go. I won't call the police."

"Why should I?" I said, raising a bit and suckling a sensitive nipple into my mouth again. She shuddered slightly, a hand raising to the back of my head to hold me in place.

"My husband will be home any moment and he'll save me." I giggled at that, as did she, and I rose up, my now soft cock falling free. Turning away, I stepped to the toilet and washed my cock in the sink before stepping back. Suzie had pulled the blindfold off but was still lying on the bed. "Oh Adam! Thank god you're here! I was just raped by some stranger!"

"Are you hurt?" I asked in mock horror.

"Uh-uh, it was terrible! That stranger taking me in my own bedroom. Do you think that stranger might show up again sometime?" She giggled naughtily.

"He might," I said, while thinking to myself that the next time it might actually be someone she didn't anticipate. "He forced himself on you? Did you fight him?"

"A little, but I was so afraid he might hurt me."

"Yeah, you probably shouldn't fight him, he might have hurt you," I agreed. Reaching forward with my hand, I reached out to her and she pulled me down to her. My cock spent, this time she had to suck me until I was hard before she rolled us over and climbed on.

Two other times over the next couple of weeks we played with a blindfold and a necktie, always without any warning on my part. I just caught her unaware, eliciting giggles and lusty play. The second time I didn't use the necktie on her hands, just the blindfold, and she quite got into it and every time we ended up cuddled in each other's arms.

~

Third times the charm? I thought to myself after our poker game as I pulled out the computer and pulled up the last couple of hours. It was almost 11:30 before Suzie went to bed, I erased the dead space, before and after, but finally we'd seen that Suzie had gone to bed naked. "Oh my god," is all Larry had said and I didn't respond. I knew he was going to watch, so again just told him to shut the lights off when he left and went upstairs.

I turned the bedside light on, Suzie didn't even stir. I got undressed and took the blindfold out and when I pulled the covers down to slip into bed, she stirred. "You're late again," she said, without even opening her eyes, "Did you have fun?" In response, I slipped the blindfold over her head. "Uhmm," she moaned, "is somebody frisky?" Apparently, she came awake enough to realize what was happening as she said, "Oh please, sir, don't hurt me." I didn't say a thing, just slid in silently behind her as I always did and began fondling her. Nipples, thighs, belly, pussy -- as she became more and more aroused, her hand reached over her hip to grip my cock, and as expected her upper leg rose, her hand slipped back between her legs to grip me so she could pull my cock to her waiting pussy. The light had been on, and I knew that Larry had just watched me making love to my wife, exactly as we'd planned.

~