Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't expected this, but it was obvious that she'd just appreciated her own touch on her nipples. Her eyes came open, she turned and stepped to my side of the bed, opened my side drawer, and took out our small bottle of personal lube.

Together Suzie and I did a great job of arousing each other, but occasionally we needed something a little slickery to assist. I knew immediately what it was that she'd taken out of the drawer. She stepped back to end of the bed and the mirror where she could watch herself, opened the bottle and added several drops to her fingers before setting the bottle onto the dresser. Her hands, with lubricated fingers, immediately came back to her nipples.

"Oh fuck!" Larry said, realizing that Suzie was going to play with herself.

It popped in my mind that at the time of the filming, we were well into our poker game in the basement; there was no way she was going to be disturbed in our bedroom for a couple of hours yet, there was no way that I was going to show up to do her, and she was obviously horny. Her hands crossed, left to her right nipple and vice versa, and small shudders ran through her body as she caressed them, her nipples visible between her pinched fingers. Her eyes closed again, her head leaning back and rolling back and forth on her shoulders, her nipples extending as her arousal increased. Ready, she let her right hand relinquish her left nipple, her hand reaching down between her legs.

Standing in front of the mirror as she was, we had no view below her waist from front or back. The headboard view showed her bare back and bottom completely, to where her legs disappeared below the edge of the bed so that her hand had gone to her pussy was clearly obvious. Watching her face from the mirror camera, her climbing arousal as she touched her clit and pussy was plainly obvious although we couldn't see much below her breasts. Her one hand continued to pinch and twist her nipples, moving from side to side. The movement of her hand as she began to concentrate on her clit, just the way I knew she liked me to touch her, increased, and at the same time the pleasure expressed on her face increased. Finally, her eyes closed, her face scrunched up, and then she doubled forward as her entire body convulsed. That she had experienced, as the French say, "La Petite Mort," the "little death," there had been no doubt.

"Oh my god," Larry said, "that was fricking awesome." I didn't say anything, the camera continuing to record my wife's naked body as she gradually recovered.

"Yeah. I wasn't expecting that," I said realizing that my cock was hard as a rock in my own pants. I presumed Larry's was too as I saw him through the corner of my eye raise up, his hand going to his crotch to rearrange himself. It crossed my mind that perhaps I should not have shared this with Larry directly until I'd had a chance to view, and perhaps censor, some of the film.

On camera, Suzie continued to get herself ready for bed, still totally naked. Different cameras gave different views of her body as she wandered around the room doing different things. Finally, she pulled the sheets back and slipped her legs in, still totally nude and a sure sign she'd be ready for sex when I got there, and reached over for her book on the nightstand beside her. As she did, her eyes crossed to the dresser, and something caught her attention. Standing back up she walked to the dresser and picked up the small bottle of personal lube. She turned toward my side of the bed and then stopped, standing still for about 3 seconds, she then turned back, slowly walking to her side of the bed. She sat, holding the bottle in her left hand, her right hand once again rising to stroke her nipples.

That she was once again arousing herself, there was no doubt. She lifted the top of the squeeze bottle, and then turned in the bed, lifting and putting her feet back under the edge of the sheet. Spreading her legs, she took the bottle and dribbled several drops onto her pussy, now totally exposed for our prying eyes. Turning on her side she set the bottle onto the side table and turned back to masturbate once again.

Her legs moved so her feet were almost together, her knees pointing out, completely and unknowingly obscenely exposing her pussy to Larry and me. Earlier we'd seen her bottom and knew where her hand was, but this time we had an unobstructed view as she pleasured herself.

Her right hand slithered up and down her labia, a finger pressed between her lips, stroking several times before she plunged it into her vagina. Pulling it back out she raised it to the area of her clit, obviously rubbing her juices around, but not yet trying to finish herself off. Her left hand lowered to her pussy, replacing her right fingers inside, while her right fingers unhurriedly swirled around and onto her clitoris.

Her self-pleasuring was much slower than how I ever pleasured her. It was a bit eye opening for me, as the hotter I get, the faster I try to get her or me off, but with her it was virtually the opposite. The closer she got to orgasm, the slower her fingers worked. She seemed to be barely touching herself, her fingers gradually circling her pussy and clit, getting closer and closer to settling onto her clit for the final touch, until they finally did. Her motions changed, the circling changing to a back and forth against her clit, pushing harder against it, that I recognized was how I almost always finished her off. Her hips began rising off the bed, the fingers of her other hand now plunging in and out of her vagina, and then with a hard spasm, she came. Her fingers in her vagina stopped immediately, but she didn't pull her fingers away from her clit just yet. Holding them tight, her body shook, settled down, and then when she moved her fingers she shuddered once again, and then once more. I could see her body relaxing, and finally she moved her fingers away. She lay there spread eagled before us for a minute or two, and then rolled over. Reaching for the bottle, she snapped the top back on, stood and walked to my side of the bed where she slipped it into the drawer. Stopping at the dresser on the way back, she pulled out a full coverage nightgown, slipped it over her head and climbed back into bed. Reaching over she turned the side light out. Looking at the clock on the computer, it showed she'd shut the light off at 12:03 am. It was now just after 2 am, she'd been in bed for nearly two hours and was surely quite sound asleep. I fast forwarded, there was nothing else to be seen so I erased the nothing and turned the recorder off for the moment. I looked over at Larry.

"OMG buddy, that," he paused, obviously coming up with words, "was fucking hot."

I was appalled, and aroused both. Suzie and I had masturbated together before, but this aroused me more than anything we'd ever done. Shortly after we started dating, we had a masturbation date; she said she wanted to see how I did it, and I said I would if she would. That hadn't been nearly as hot as this was -- here we'd witnessed her pleasuring herself for her pleasure, not mine. And yet, I was also appalled: Larry, my next-door neighbor had been there to see my hot and sexy wife pleasuring herself, not once -- but twice. She'd plunged her fingers into her pussy, her vagina gaping pinkly at us when she'd pulled them out. She'd reached down two handed, spreading her labia, exposing her clit, and finally pulling the hood back so her little pink pleasure button popped out so that when she dragged moisture up from her vagina she was rubbing directly on it. This was by far much more intimate than our mutual masturbation date had been, or anything that we'd done in nearly 8 years of marriage.

Fuck, this seemed to be a runaway train picking up speed. Why hadn't I put Larry off? Why hadn't I just gone ahead and made a recording and let him see it later so that this erotically intimate session had been kept between just me and my wife? Just a "simple" one-night stand of fucking each other's wife...

"I don't know, the nightgown is a sure indication that she's not interested in sex tonight." My response was almost a change of subject.

"Oh my god, Lara is going to wonder what came over me when I go home and fuck the shit out of her. You really won't get any tonight?"

"Oh no, I will," I corrected. "She never turns down sex, just that she's telling me she no longer needs it tonight. But after seeing that, I certainly do." I saved the file, and got it set up for another file, and clicked the record setting. "So, this is it." I said, stopping and looking at Larry and glanced at the computer. "I'm, uh, going to go up and fuck my wife. I guess you can stay and watch... or we can review it later." I paused, shaking my head as I thought about it. "I um, I'm not sure why she was so pent up tonight that she masturbated twice as she... Oh." It dawned on me what it was.

"What?"

"I know what it was," I said, considering whether I should confess about out sex tape. She had off-handedly indicated earlier that she might be editing it tonight while I was busy with our poker game and it just hadn't clicked in my mind. As soon as I thought about it, I knew that was the reason for her extreme arousal. But, I had been about to go up and make love to my wife, probably with Larry watching, and if everything worked out and we thought it could successfully happen, we were going to fuck each other's wife, so was this so different? "We, uh... We made our own sex tape. That's how I got the cameras set up."

"Oh my god!" Larry said, his eyes raised in surprise, "And she went for it?"

"Went for it? Oh, you can't believe it, Larry. She was reluctant to begin with, but once we got started, I swear she was insatiable. We literally fucked for hours. We did every position we've ever tried and then some. She convinced me that she wanted to edit it, turn the four cameras into a single movie for me, for us, to watch together. With the poker game, I just completely forgot she was going to do that tonight."

Without trying to hide it, Larry reached down and rearranged his prick in his pants. "Oh fuck, Adam, I've got to see that."

"Damn Larry, I haven't even seen it yet." I paused and then confessed, "I'm not sure I want you to see it."

"Yeah, but you will. And if it's your wife, I know it's got to be hotter than hell."

"As if you've got anything to worry about."

"But I haven't got to see you fucking Suzie yet." I nodded contemplating the way I'd virtually attacked Suzie after watching Larry and Lara together. She may not have known that I was visualizing fondling Lara's magnificent tits or ass, but she'd benefited from my mental stimulation.

I stood up and told Larry I was going to bed. "Lock up on your way out," I said, knowing perfectly well that he was going to stay and watch me climb into bed and fuck my beautiful wife.

~

"Damn Buddy -- I couldn't see a fucking thing," Larry said when I saw him the next day.

"Yeah, she wasn't into taking her nightgown off." She'd let me lift it, exposing her bottom where I could take her from behind as normally happened when I came to bed late like that, but for him to be able to see anything, I knew it hadn't been much. He also didn't know that we'd awoken that morning and the cameras, remaining on overnight, had captured our morning lovemaking. But that lusty experience wasn't going to help him climb into bed and pretend to be me, so I didn't even mention it.

Suzie had again been seemingly insatiable when we'd awoken. Unlike when I'd come to bed, she'd sat up and stripped off her nightie, rolled over and immediately sucked me. Having fucked at 2 am I didn't have morning wood, but as soon as she took care of that, she climbed on, reverse cowgirl so she could watch herself in the mirror, and unknowingly capturing us on camera. Once we'd both cum she rolled over beside me and proceeded to tell me all about how turned on she'd been the night before -- and giggling, she told me that she'd even masturbated -- twice, as she'd been so aroused after editing "our" video for several hours before bed. "We should have done that years ago," she said, "I haven't been that turned on in a long time."

It couldn't tell her that Larry and I had watched her on video. Later I went down to the basement and watched her riding me reverse cowgirl that morning before running the video back to watch her masturbating the previous evening, watching our 2 am tryst, and then deleting all the dead space between. Despite that we'd fucked several times over the last few hours, I ended up pulling my cock out and jacking myself off as I watched. My god is my beautiful, sexy, wanton, wife a fucking hot woman.

"I guess we'll have to do it again," I told Larry, "at least if you're going to take my place without her knowing. But, except that you couldn't see much, that's pretty much how I do her when I come to bed late. She'll let me snuggle up from behind, and then as she comes a bit awake and I arouse her, she'll raise her leg like she did and let me fuck her from behind." I had considered letting him see our early morning session, but since that wasn't how he was going to get to do her, I never even mentioned it.

"Do you ever suck her nipples?" Larry asked, and I immediately realized what he was asking. He was infatuated with my wife's continuously erect nipples and had expressed a desire to suck on them. His drunk ravings are what had started this whole experience.

I cocked my head in a wry response. "Yeah, but not often late at night like that. She'll respond to fondling from behind, but kissing and sucking on them invariably ends up in kissing, and if she opened her eyes -- wouldn't she know it was you? I think we need to make sure you just stay behind her, let her think that you're me. We can't take a chance on her waking enough to open her eyes and look at you, or want to kiss you."

"Yeah, probably." He didn't say anything for a moment, obviously trying to work out a solution. "What about a blindfold? Have you ever blindfolded her?"

"In the middle of the night?" I asked, questioning why I'd do such a thing.

"Blindfold her, pretend she's fucking someone else?"

I shook my head no. "Nope, can't say as we have. You?"

"Once. That trip in Europe when we met that other couple? Lara admitted that she thought that Jerry was kind of cute and I teased her about wanting to do him. One night I put a blindfold on her and pretended to be Jerry. She loved it, fucking me, and pretending I was someone else."

"Yeah, but in the middle of the night?"

"Do it with her a couple of times before then, and then when I do her in the middle of the night, it would just be a little extra spice."

"Oh my god," I said to Suzie as she was seated on my cock, my hands on her tits, while we watched ourselves in our finished video. "This is the hottest thing we've ever done, and that bikini -- Oh My God would Larry love to see you in that."

"I'm glad you like it, but that's just for you." She giggled, "but I did tell Lara about it."

"What? Really? You told her about the bikini?"

"Oh Yeah. And I told her we'd made a personal video too." My cock throbbed inside her.

"Oh my. When did that happen? What brought that up?"

She giggled. "Last Wednesday when we went out shopping, I told her I couldn't wait for you to get home so I could jump you. She wanted to know what made me so horny mid-week, so I told her. She thought it was the hottest thing and thought that maybe Larry would want to make one of their own."

"Oh, I'm sure he would," I confirmed.

"She also thought she might like to get a string bikini for him too."

"Oh my god, would I love to see that."

"I know you would. She's got tits and I don't."

"Oh, I don't know, Larry says he thinks you're pretty sexy."

"Yeah, but he married her."

"And I married you."

The idea of blindfolding Suzie tantalized my imagination more and more as the days rolled on. I, without a doubt, knew that I could impersonate Larry and I'd be able to fuck Lara without her knowing it was me. But Larry? Would he be able to fuck Suzie without her knowing? He'd mentioned again sucking her nipples, obviously his big fantasy, but the easy fuck-her-from-behind 'norm' of our late-night trysts wasn't going to allow that with her able to open her eyes and see him. Obviously, a blindfold helped with that -- as long as he didn't talk. All I could do was try.

"What are you doing? Suzie giggled. She had just stepped over to her dresser naked and bent to retrieve something from a drawer when I slid in behind her, slipping a blindfold over her head and eyes. She reached up to pull it aside, but I grabbed her hands, pulling them down and behind her where they found my erection pressing against her exquisite bottom.

"Just do what I say, and you won't get hurt," I growled, trying to pretend it wasn't my voice, even though she obviously knew it was. Relinquishing my grip on her hands now that they were gripping my cock, I slipped mine around to find her ever present nipples, which as always, instigated a shiver of pleasure from her. Walking us backward to the edge of the bed I found the necktie that I'd laid there, and again reached for her hands. I wrapped the tie around her wrists in a fake constraint.

"You're not going to hurt me, are you?" she said, now in full play mode. In answer I pushed down on her shoulders, supporting her as her hands were unavailable, gradually bringing her to her knees on the floor. I stepped around her and shoved my cock in her face. She turned her face aside, and as I moved my cock again in front of her mouth, she turned the other way, as if to deny me. Reaching down two handed I gripped her head, aimed her forward and placed the head of my cock at her lips. She pressed her lips together, at first denying my entrance but, as I pushed my cock against them, she let them part, taking my cock into her mouth.

Suzie loves to suck cock. When she's really horny, she'll get a ravenous look in her eyes and virtually attack me. Once she's got my cock exposed, she'll go down on me, until she can't wait to have my cock in her pussy. She'll then pull her panties off and climb onto the seat and slide onto me, lay back and spread her legs and beg me to fuck her if she's already naked, perhaps rise up on her hands and knees and offer me her bottom, or whatever other method of fornication that strikes her mood. I had no doubt that this phony 'forcible' blowjob was a turn on for her. I let her suck and lick and then when she brought her teeth together over the rim of my glans, I tapped her cheek with my fingers, eliciting a naughty giggle and a second "no" tap from me as she tightened her teeth, until she finally separated and opened to let me pull out of her mouth. Lifting under her arms I turned her and pushed her backward onto the bed, her arms pinned under and behind her.

Forcing her legs wide, I climbed between them and bent to suckle her nipples. Back and forth between them I moved; first the left, then the right, her body shivering in arousal every time I switched from one to the other. Finally, I pulled away, kissing down her body and moving backwards off the bed until my mouth found the sweet nectar of her pussy.

Suzie never has trouble getting aroused and wet, although we aren't always quite on the same wavelength. Once I'm in her and we're fucking, she continues to get even wetter, but there are times when she's only partially aroused and I'm ready, where a little helping lubricant actually gets her natural juices flowing quicker, which is why we keep the bottle of personal lube available. That was not the case this time, however. Slipping my tongue into her vagina I savored her taste and drug my tongue up between her labia to find her clit. A moan of pleasure turned to a gasp as I found it. Reaching up with my hand I split her labia and pulled around the hood of her clit until it popped free as Larry and I had seen her do to herself and then pleasured her with my tongue until she came, her body shuddering. Only then did I rise up, lifting her legs with my shoulders and pushed forward into the silky wetness of her quim, her legs over my shoulders. Now, it was for me, and as wet as she was, as hard as I was, it didn't take long before my cock throbbed, spewing my cum in her pussy.