Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 09

Story Info
From disaster to...
6.9k words
4.59
9k
8

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

Climbing out of the water on the steps I was following Lara's naked bottom. From the backside she was totally nude, just the strings of the thong bottom and the bikini top in back. The straps from her top didn't quite form where her previous swimsuit had, the white flesh beneath a slight mismatch accenting the thin string of her present top.

That she didn't normally tan naked or have a thong bikini was accented by the strings of her bikini bottom. The one disappeared between the white globes of her cheeks, barely appearing at the bottom, and then snaking out of the top in a wye for several inches before joining the string around her waist. It was only the upper portion of her ass cheeks that were untanned; her normal bikini cut had left the bottom and outer third of her bottom bare, as shown by the tan line. The sharp tan line demarcation showed that she wore the same suit, fitted in the same spot, again and again.

From the front, the mesh material hid nothing, accenting her areolas where they were surrounded by the white skin where her bikini normally hid her from the sun, and accenting her vulva and the triangle of closely trimmed pubic hair above it. I knew the little nub that was her hooded clit protruded at the top of her labia, but I'd carefully not stared at her exposed body to see it although I had examined her as closely as possible for the last two hours whenever I could.

I glanced over at Suzie and Larry as I allowed Lara's hand to pull me along, seeing that Larry had turned Suzie to the pool wall and his visible hand was up, his fingers twiddling her nipple. Suzie saw me look over, her head turned away from Larry enough to smile, purse her lips and send me a kiss, and then looked away. At once a pang of regret and jealousy that my friend was playing with my wife's nipples shot through my mind, and then I was suddenly sure that, whatever happened, she was coming back to me. I stumbled slightly as my toe caught the stair that I wasn't looking at, and my eyes came back to Lara's naked backside in front of me.

"Are you hungry?" Lara asked as we stepped inside the house.

"Not particularly," I answered, "why?"

"We may not come back out until breakfast."

"Oh?"

"You're all mine for tonight."

"Good," I said, holding back on Lara's hand as we stepped into the house, so she had to stop walking away. Stepping up directly behind her I wrapped my arms around her, my hands filling themselves with her breasts. "Then the only thing I'm going to eat before breakfast, is you."

"Mmmm, I hope so."

"I guarantee it." I let my fingers dance on the ends of her breasts, enticing her nipples to extend as soon as I could detect them.

"Mmmm," she cooed, her hand snaking back between us to rub my cock, still covered by my swimsuit. "It's so funny," she breathed as my hands lifted and fondled her breasts, my fingers constantly coming back to the tight little nubs barely detectable, "I can't believe you've fucked me and I've never even seen your cock."

I didn't say anything, that was going to take care of itself soon enough. I slipped my hands below her breasts and pulled her back against me, forcing my cock and her hand harder against her bottom. She pulled her hand out from between us and my own hand slipped lower, across the top of her bikini bottom until I felt the slight button of her clit. She flinched as my finger found it. "Ooh," I crooned in her ear, my mouth turning in to nibble her ear lobe, "I love seeing your clit, seeing it through your swimsuit like this." Funny how I don't even have to put my hand in her panty, popped into my mind.

"Adam?" She whispered breathlessly.

"What?"

"I don't... need you to play with me. I want you to eat me. I want your tongue, like you did the other day."

I raised my hand to her arm, relinquishing my hold of her body against mine, and spun her in place to face me. Gripping her two handed I picked her up, her legs naturally wrapping around my body as I did, her arms going around my neck. "Oh, you do, do you?" I said while walking toward the couch. "Then we'll just have to take care of your needs, wont we?" Bending I set her down on the couch, my hands instantly catching her bikini bottom and drawing it down her legs. I slowly dropped to my knees, my body forcing her legs apart, and bent my face to her delectable pussy.

I ran over in my mind what had happened that night when she had thought I was her husband. I'd started with her breasts, teasing her nipples out to play and then sucking on them until they'd been long enough that I could catch them with my teeth, gently nipping. Only then, after warming her up, had I gone down on her, and she'd been hot and wet when I got there. Here I hadn't been playing with her nearly as long. Did I need to concentrate elsewhere first? I stroked my hand up the inside of her thighs, feeling the heat of her pussy. When my fingers explored her vagina, she was already exceedingly wet. "Oh, my goodness, you're so wet already!"

"Adam, you're driving me crazy! I've been thinking of your tongue on me all afternoon!"

"Oh?" I teased, "is somebody..." I was interrupted by her hands gripping my head and forcing my face to her pussy. The teasing gone; I did my best to pleasure her with my tongue. She didn't have to hold my face to her clit for long.

~

"I'd almost forgotten how amazing that can be," she whispered, perhaps a half hour later, after I'd pulled back from tonguing and sucking on her clit, having taken her to orgasm once, backed away a bit and then done it again.

"Yeah?" I answered, kissing the inside of her thigh, and then sliding up next to her on the couch.

There really wasn't room for us to be comfortable together, and she pushed back gently. I moved off the couch and she swung her legs over and stood up. "Come on," she said, reaching down with her hand to me, pulling me along when I stood up. "Let's go to the bedroom."

"You forgot how amazing...?" I prodded as we turned through the bedroom door. Stopping she turned back to me, her hands gripping the top of my swimsuit and beginning to work it down. In turn I reached behind her and unhooked her swimsuit top.

My swimsuit slipped down easily enough once she helped it over my cock. "Let's take care of you first," she said, gripping my erection, "and we'll talk while we're resting."

"Resting?" I queried.

"You're mine all night and I don't intend to do any sleeping."

~

"Larry really doesn't like to do cunnilingus?" I asked Lara perhaps an hour later, where sated for the moment, she was lying cuddled next to me. My arm was under her neck, her head resting on my shoulder and her breasts pressed against my side.

"You were really good," she said in response, not answering my question.

"That's what Suzie says."

"Yeah, that's what she said. That was one of the reasons we figured it out. I told her how I'd never had Larry do me like that before, and she said it sounded more like you."

"Kind of blew it, didn't I?"

"How's that?"

"I was supposed to imitate Larry, do you the way that he does."

"I'm glad you didn't. If you'd done me like he does, we probably wouldn't have ended up like this." Her hand ran down my belly to my dick. "You're pretty good with your cock too, but I really liked your tongue."

"How did you become such a fan of cunnilingus?"

"Isn't every woman?"

"I don't know about every woman, but every woman that I've ever been with has liked it."

"How did I become a fan of cunnilingus?" Her question, repeating my words, was more of a statement, and realizing it was verbalizing her thoughts I just waited. "When I was growing up, my best friend was Barry who lived down the street. We did everything together; I was at his house as much as he was at mine. Our moms had the same rule, we were never allowed to be in our bedrooms together with the doors shut, but it didn't keep us from being kids. We weren't supposed to go swimming at the pool in the creek, but we did it all the time, riding our bikes down there and going skinny dipping so we'd seen each other naked for years. And then we started doing different things, we were still best friends and everything, just not together all the time. He got into baseball, I was in soccer, at least until I got too top heavy. When we got to junior high, he had different classes than me, we just weren't hanging out all the time together. I got my first period and started growing boobs, and he'd filled out too, so it wasn't quite the same anymore, but there was one time we had nothing else going on and I'd gone to his house. We were lying on the floor in his living room playing cards and I'd caught him looking at my boobs several times. He said "Hey, you want to get our bikes and go swimming?" It had probably been at least two years since we'd done that, and I knew what he was thinking. I told him "you just want to see my boobs, don't you," and he blushed and said yes. I don't know why but "Ok, you can look but you can't touch," and we went to the creek like we always did and went swimming like we used to... except that it just wasn't the same. He'd grown up too, and had a hard on even before he took his clothes off. I had never seen an erection before and was just as infatuated with it as he was with my boobs. I asked him if it was hard all the time and when he told me it would go back down after he masturbated. I asked him to show me, and he did. That was the first time I saw a man cum.

"The rest of that summer we went skinny dipping at least once a week. It wasn't long, probably even the next time, that we were masturbating together and when he eventually asked if he could touch my boobs, I told him he could if I could touch his dick. I ended up stroking him off and then showed him how to touch me and rub my clit but I wouldn't let him put anything in me. When we started talking about oral, he asked if I'd suck him and I said I would, but only if he did me too. So, he did. And I've been a fan of cunnilingus ever since."

"But not with Larry?" I asked again.

"He will if I ask," she answered, "but he doesn't like to do it. He's always too fast anyway. I can tell he's only doing it because I asked and he just wants to get it over with, and after a while I just quit asking. That night when you went down on me, it had probably been 2 years since he'd used his tongue on me." Lara's hand was still holding my cock, and although she hadn't been stroking, I'd begun to swell a bit in her hand. "You're almost ready again?"

"Almost," I answered, my hand reaching across my chest to fondle her boob. "I really like your boobs."

"All my boyfriends have."

"Was Barry your first?" I asked, my finger twirling around her barely perceptible nipple.

"No, we never fucked."

"Really? Why not?" I asked, a bit surprised at the answer.

"I don't know. I mean, he was my best friend, still is a good friend for that matter, and although we played with each other's bodies, he was never my boyfriend. His house was just far enough down the street that after that summer we ended up going to different schools and we didn't see all that much of each other. I don't think we played together like that again until the summer after we graduated. He'd had a girlfriend or two in school, I'd had a couple of boyfriends and we'd graduated into having sex, but neither of us were attached at the time. I was driving home one day and saw him and waved, and, when he waved back, I pulled over and stopped. We leaned on the hood of my car and talked for about an hour when he laughed and said "Hey, wanna go to the creek and go skinny dipping?" I told him 'no way, you just want to see my tits again' and he said "of course! Why do you think I suggested it?" I told him 'Ok, but no fucking,' and he said, 'I'd rather just eat you.' That time was probably the closest we came to fucking. He ate me and for the first time I let him put his finger in me as I was no longer a virgin, and I let him fuck my boobs and sucked him and we got into a 69 and then after we'd both cum and were recovering, he asked why we never had taken it further and asked if I wanted to. I told him no, we'd had a lot of fun over the years, but I would rather he just remain a good friend with benefits. I saw him again once after college when I'd already hooked up with Larry and he said he was glad that we'd never taken that last step -- that it made our friendship just that much more special."

"Does Larry like to fuck your boobs?"

"Titty fuck? Of course. I like it too as I can pinch and thumb my nipples while I'm holding them together."

"Thumb your nipples? So, they really are sensitive?"

"Oh My God, yes. It's just that they don't perk up very much, so I play with them myself a lot. Larry always squeezes my boobs, but just doesn't pay enough attention to my nipples."

"Is he a good lover? The night I saw you, he sure didn't take much time."

"What? You saw us?" I had to explain how I'd seen Larry as a two-minute man that night. She admitted she had masturbated before, and it hadn't been a problem, " But he gets a bit rushed sometimes. It's normally me directing traffic -- when I control the pace he takes good care of me most of the time."

"Just not going down on you."

"Yeah," she admitted. I could hear the disappointment in her voice.

I pulled my arm out and rolled onto my side, finding her breast with my tongue and lips. Sucking and tonguing and nibbling, her nipple gradually grew -- until once again she was writhing to my touch. In doing so I'd pulled my cock away from her grasp and when I moved to her nearer breast, she could touch me, finding me hard again. She gripped me and stroked me slowly while I feasted on her lovely tits, both nipples now hard bumps when she rolled onto her back and pulled me, indicating I should straddle her. When she indicated I should move up, holding her breasts somewhat together when she did, I knew exactly what she had in mind. Slipping my cock between her breasts she held them together, and then said, "stop at the top so I can lick him."

I followed her directions, stopping every third or fourth time when my glans approached her mouth allowing her to tongue or suck my cock head. Each stroke I got closer to orgasm and when I began to throb, she pursed her lips, her tongue stroking the soft spot underneath and I spurted my cum onto her face. She wasn't denying taking me in her mouth, but concentrating on pleasuring my cock, emphasized a moment later as she said "Tongue! Suck my clit!" her own tongue licking my cum from her lips.

She was right, it was early morning before we finally fell asleep.

"You awake?" I heard her whisper.

"Yeah." I moved my arm down and again she snuggled up to me, facing me. It was one of those little things, Suzie has always loved snuggling back to my front so I can wrap my arm over her and hold her close. Lara was front to my side, my arm under her head, her arm over my chest.

"Shower?" I agreed and when she rolled out of her side of the bed, I followed on mine. The large walk-in shower was easily big enough for two, and my hands and soap caressed her body. My soapy hands roamed her breasts, my once again semi-hard cock arising and pressing against her bottom.

"My god, I love your tits," I said, fingers on both hands trying to elicit her nipples to arise.

"I know you do," she giggled, her hand reaching back to my cock. "I've seen you looking."

"And you like to show them off." Slipping my hand down her body I found her pussy, my finger caressing her clit a shuddered coursing through her body again. I pushed her forward into the corner of the shower; she lifted her left leg and guided my cock to her matching arousal. I lifted up into her, my hands coming back to cup the two perfect globes of her ass. Gripping with both hands I used her ass to help me hold her in place. With her leaning forward her cheeks were spread and I could see the cute little rosebud of her anus, and although I'm not that into anal, I slipped my still soapy right hand forward, my thumb slipping into her crack and I pressed against her sphincter.

"Adam! No... please?" she begged, and I moved my hand back around her side to where I could again finger her clit. Lara was rocking back into my cock with every forward thrust, and with the angle being virtually perfect, in just seconds we came together, my cock throbbing in her pussy.

"Oh my god, I don't think I've ever cum that fast," she said, her body shuddering as I just held myself inside her.

"Me either," I said, pulling out and stepping back where we again returned to washing up.

"Do you not like anal?" I asked as we were drying off. The slight grimace on her face said it all. "But Larry does?"

"I've never been a fan, but Larry likes it. I do it for him on special occasions; for our anniversary and his birthday."

"Not your birthday?" I laughed.

"I make him eat me for my birthday," she giggled, "only in the future I think you're going to be my birthday present. You like doing it and you're good at it."

"I don't know, I always thought it was kind of hard not to."

"Oh, believe me, there's a big difference."

I followed Lara back into the bedroom where, still naked, we stripped the bedsheets. She stepped out to the hallway linen closet and brought back clean sheets which we put on. Afterward she picked up the dirty sheets and handed them to me, and then saw her bikini top, picked it up and slipped it on, looking around for the rest of it, finally saying "Where's are my bottoms?"

"I think downstairs," I answered, reaching for my swimsuit that was on the floor, remembering pulling them off her as I went down on her the night before.

I began to step into my swimsuit when she said "Uh-uh! You and Larry are staying naked today. Until you go home tonight, you do what we say."

"He's at our house with Suzie and I'm staying here with you?" I asked to clarify what she meant.

"They'll be over in a little bit; we're planning a brunch at 11."

"Oh?" I said, the thought that being naked around Lara wasn't so bad, but with Larry and Suzie coming back, and being naked with them around was slightly different. "And then what?"

"Well," she said turning and heading for the door, "you guys thought it was OK to swap wives, so today you're going to watch. You're going to see Larry fuck Suzie, and Suzie's going to see me fuck you."

"Is that so?" I said, dropping the sheets at the foot of the stairs as she spotted her bikini bottom by the couch and headed for it. She bent to pick it up and I grabbed her arm, spinning her back to me, and sat in the easy chair. Pulling easily, she fell backward into my lap.

"That is so," she giggled. "You two started this, but you're ours now."

"Hmm," I said, sliding my hand first up her thigh, eventually reaching her pussy, "then what do you want to put these back on for?" I said, reaching over with my arm that was behind her and taking the bikini bottoms from her. She relinquished her grip on them and I dropped them on the floor beside the chair.

"So that you'll do that more," she answered, her legs spreading a bit as I gently caressed her clit, pressing a finger between her labia.

"And don't you think I'll want to do that more with them off?"

"It's all about the... Oh!" she interrupted herself with a shudder, "the tease." Her legs spread just slightly, and her eyes closed. "Oh my god, Adam. It's like you know exactly what I want." I didn't say anything just continued to gently caress her pussy, slithering my fingers around her sex, pushing around but not on her clit, until her breathing was ragged, her juices more copious, and then I concentrated on her clit. She clinched her shoulders when she came. I stopped, my fingers resting against her clit, allowing her to come down.

"Adam?"

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers
12