Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?"

"Thank you, that was nice. But you know we're serious. You can touch me. You can eat me. You can fuck me -- today." She reached over and took my chin holding my face towards her even though it already was. "But you will never touch me or eat me or fuck me again, unless you have both Suzie's and my permission."

"What about Larry? Does he have a say?"

"Not anymore. You two both gave up any say when you took it upon yourselves to swap us without consulting us." I nodded in agreement, understanding that this was the payback for what we'd done. We'd lucked out in not being asked for divorces, but there was now no doubt what the future rules were. "And now hand me my panties because that's a tease for both you and Larry. You wore your suits yesterday, but you and Larry are going to be naked and Suzie and I are wearing our naughty swimsuits until we let you take them off again. Come on, let's get food started, they'll be here any minute."

I laughed and followed her into the kitchen. "Ok, whatever you girls say. But in the meantime," I said reaching down and grabbing her naked buns with both hands, "I gotta tell you that you've got an awesome ass along with" as I slipped my hands around to cup her breasts, "the most awesome tits on the block."

She leaned back into me, her hands slipping between us to caress my once again growing cock. "Uhmm, I'm glad you think so. I gotta say, I don't know whether your tongue or cock is more awesome, but they've both treated me well since yesterday. Now, here they come," she said, looking out the window where I saw Larry and Suzie coming through the gate, "so hands off. No more touching until after lunch."

Suzie was leading the way, once again wearing her bikini coverup just as she had the day before. As I suspected, Lara's "you're staying naked" order was a mutual decision as Larry was also naked and following along behind.

"Hi baby," Suzie said, stepping up to give me a quick hug and kiss. "Did you have fun?"

"I did, how about you?" I'd wrapped my arm around her in a hug as Larry stepped over to his wife. I dropped my hand to my wife's delectable bottom, which uncharacteristically caused a flinch from her.

"We did," she answered, and then taking my hand she pulled it away from her bottom. "Hands off the merchandise, I'm Larry's and you're Lara's until tonight." In my peripheral vision I saw Lara push Larry away and although I didn't hear what was whispered, he received the same message.

~

It was strange preparing food wearing absolutely nothing. Totally naked, for the first time in almost 24 hours my cock didn't have a thought about arousal, just hanging their flaccid despite that Lara was virtually nude with her mesh bikini. Suzie didn't take her cover-up off, but I knew she was naked or had her bikini underneath too. With all of us preparing, it took just minutes before our food was ready, and we headed out to the patio table with it. We sat and ate, just as if it were a normal morning. Not a thing was mentioned about sex, lovers, neighbors, or what had happened, although my eyes caught Larry's a couple of times and I could see that he was thinking along the same lines as me.

"Well," Suzie said after it was obvious that we were all done, "shall we clean-up first or go for a swim first?"

"Let's leave the dishes for now and go swimming," Lara responded. She stood up and headed inside saying, "let's get us some towels," with Suzie following. Despite that they'd said we would clean up later, I began stacking plates and putting them on the tray to take back in.

I wasn't looking at the door, but Larry's "Wow" made me look up and see him looking behind me at the door. Turning, I found the girls walking out with towels, the only difference being that Suzie had taken her coverup off, and now had on her string bikini. "Oh my God! That is awesome!" he continued as Suzie stepped towards him. "So that's why you made me go downstairs first."

I don't know why, but I felt a bit miffed. She'd worn that bikini, for me, when we'd made our video, and had worn it to seduce me, and when I'd suggested that Larry would really like it, she'd said he'd never see it -- but yet, here she was wearing it. Larry put out his arm as Suzie stepped toward the pool, swooping her in, obviously to caress her naked body. "Hands off for now," she said, spinning out of his grasp, his hand sliding across her ever-erect nipple as she did.

Suzie and Lara were both carrying two towels, setting them on the lounge as they headed to the pool. I relinquished stacking the plates and followed the other three.

"Hey!" I whispered to Suzie a moment later when she and I were somewhat close and Lara and Larry weren't, "I thought that you said that was just for me?" Obviously, it didn't reveal anything more than our neighbors had seen plenty of during the last 24 hours, but it was that it was explicitly accenting her body.

"That was when you were my only lover. But since you shared me with him, I now have two lovers and he gets to see it, to see me, too."

~

Larry had gone to the toilet, I was helping clean up in the kitchen when I heard Lara whisper to Suzie, "Ok, it'll take just a minute."

"What'll take just a minute?" I asked Suzie. She just smiled and said, "you'll see".

We were virtually done in the kitchen and I took time to go to the toilet myself, finding the three of them in the living room when I came out. Apparently our "no touching" instructions had now expired as Larry was sitting in the easy chair with Suzie sitting crosswise in his lap. Larry's hand was right where Suzie's nipple was, and I had the distinct feeling he'd just moved his hand aside as I came out. "Over here," Lara said, patting the couch right beside her.

"What are we doing?" I asked, just as she took a remote control off her knee and pushed a button.

"Watching home movies of course," she giggled, pushing a button on the remote control. I slid down onto the couch beside her, and immediately her hand came over to grip my cock. I was still flaccid but immediately began swelling as she gripped me.

Almost immediately the screen flashed, and I found we were looking at Suzie's naked bottom: we were watching the homemade video that we'd made.

Obviously if Lara had started this video, Suzie had to have shared it with her before, just as Larry and I had guessed. I glanced over at Suzie to find her looking at me. Larry had slid down in the chair so that his mouth matched with Suzie's nipple, the fingers of his other hand on her opposite nipple. Many is the time I'd been in that exact position with her and I know how she loves her nipples to be stimulated. She glanced at the screen and back at me, and mouthed "I love you."

Almost as soon as I'd sat down, Lara had turned a bit and leaned back into me. My arm had to go around her shoulder, my hand naturally falling to her breast. Despite that her bikini top hid nothing, I still slipped my hand inside the cup and onto her bare breast. "Uhmm, that's nice," she cooed, as my second hand reached across my body to cup her other breast, her hand lying in my lap gripping and slowly stroking my rapidly enlarging cock.

"Lean forward so I can take this off," I whispered to the back of her neck, and she did. I found the catch and easily slipped it free one handed, her hands coming up to take her top and dropping it to the floor. My hands came back to her now totally bare breasts, fondling and constantly searching for her slowly erecting nipples.

"I like it when you touch me."

"And I like it when you touch me, too."

I slipped my hand down from her boob, across her stomach and over the top of her bikini panties. Even with the cloth between us, I could feel the nub of her clit protruding slightly through the mesh, eliciting a shiver and moan when my finger found it. "It's time for you to take your panties off," I whispered.

"It's time for me to suck your cock."

"It's always time for that," I answered. She raised her hips, relinquished her grip on my cock, and slipped her panties off, but rather than settling back in under my arm, she raised her body to the couch and laid her head back in my lap. Her tongue came out and licked the head, and then she took me into her mouth. "Oh, fuck Lara!" I moaned.

She pulled off momentarily, "ever watch yourself getting a blowjob while getting a blowjob?" she asked, and took me back in her mouth. On screen, Suzie was lying beside me in almost the same position, my cock in her mouth. I hadn't looked her way in a bit, and now looked over at Suzie and Larry and found that they'd moved to the floor. Larry was sitting up just as I was, Suzie was lying with his cock in her mouth and my cock in her mouth on screen, at the same time Lara had my cock in her mouth in real life.

It didn't take long to realize that Lara and Suzie were mimicking each other and at least using the on-screen loving as a guideline. In our movie Suzie and I had done every possible position we could think of. Once I realized what was happening, it was easy to assist with that. I couldn't just watch Suzie with Larry however, no matter what was happening I couldn't help thinking he's not as good a lover as I am even though I knew it wasn't a competition, so I tried to just not look -- too much. But on the other hand, seeing my wife, knowing my wife was enjoying herself wasn't the turn off that I'd anticipated. In Larry's and my planning for "the swap," there had always been that little pang in my mind of what if she likes him more than me?

"Are you ready to watch us?" Lara whispered sometime later. She was sitting on my cock at the time, facing me, while I was suckling on her breast. With all the sex we'd had already, I was able to stay hard but wasn't going to cum again without some concentrated attention. Suzie loves it when I get that way, and from the indications, Lara did too.

"What?" I said, not understanding what she had in mind. In response she just stood up, lifting off my erection and pulled away. Walking over to the controls she shut our video off, and a moment later one of her and Larry in their bedroom started. Their video started with Larry lying on his back on the bed, slowly stroking his cock, and a second later Lara appeared, climbed onto the bed and onto Larry -- virtually the same position that Suzie and I, and Lara and I, had been in just a minute before.

"Everybody does it the same, don't they?" Lara cooed and then giggled, leaning toward me to nibble on my ear. I looked over at Suzie and Larry again, only to find that this time Suzie was again lying beside him, his now mostly limp cock in her hand. That he'd come again, and now was spent, was obvious.

"I guess," I answered, not wanting to get into the obvious competitive comparison between us. "The same, but different."

~

"That was really nice," Suzie said, collapsing forward and lying on my chest from where she'd been riding me cowgirl. A few moments later my shrinking cock slipped from her, my semen dribbling from her pussy onto me. "We're making a mess," she whispered without moving away.

"I don't care, sex is messy sometimes," I answered.

"Come on," she said, rolling to the side and reaching down to cup her pussy and not dribble, "let's go clean up." I followed her into the bath where she stepped in and started the shower.

It had been about three months since that weekend with Lara and Larry. Lara and Suzie were driving to and from work every day, so I was sure they had discussed things; we'd several times gotten together for dinner; we'd several times been over for an evening or weekend swim, of which bikini's had ranged from the demure to Suzie's "string", but since that weekend there had been no sharing. The first time we'd gone over after that weekend Suzie had said, "just remember what we said," and it had continued after then that there had been no hint of any sharing.

Suzie and I had gone home Sunday night, and gone to bed without sex -- both of us had our fill of sex for the weekend. Suzie had cuddled that night, no longer the frigid back of the previous two weeks, and then beginning Monday we'd talked about everything that had happened, and our sex was hotter than ever. She wanted to know the whole back story, how it was that Larry and I had concocted the asinine plan to 'swap wives.' Over the next week or more I told her everything, complete honesty, holding nothing back. I told about taking Larry home and seeing Lara almost naked and feeling her up, and how that transgression had led to the thoughts of "what if" that had eventually led to what happened. I told about proposing that it was possible that we could change wives and they'd never know to Larry and that he hadn't thought it would work. I told about Larry and me watching her masturbate -- twice - on film, and then admitting I'd kept that recording, and virtually every recording whether planned or inadvertent, although most I'd already edited out vast amounts of dead time. When she said she wanted to see it, I got the computer out and hooked it up and eventually we watched them all: her masturbating, me taking her from behind, Larry fucking her -- everything. For some reason she really liked her own masturbation film, but commented that it needed a lot of editing still and over the next few weeks she took it upon herself to do that, combining our original film and everything else into a single, longer, homemade sex video. Every night after she'd been editing, she would virtually rape me while describing what she'd been seeing and how she'd combined the multiple angles into one viewable film.

After Lara and Suzie had realized what had to have happened, and had pulled back from their initial 'mad', and decided that they didn't want divorces, they also admitted that "something different" had happened that they had both enjoyed. Suzie and I discussed that several times, about how Larry had done something for her that, until then, I hadn't. She told me that our weekend tryst was almost always a topic with Lara as they were going to or from work every day, and that their love life had also improved quite a bit. I commented about how I didn't think our love life had been all that bad to begin with, and Suzie corrected that the quality hadn't been bad, but our quantity had certainly increased. I finally understood that sometimes pushing Suzie beyond her 'comfort level' was what she needed, that being the gentle lover I'd always been was nice most of the time, but we all needed a bit of spice once in a while. Likewise, she said that although she'd always had an anal desire, she admitted that she didn't want that all the time but occasionally had an urge to do it again.

"I told Rikki about our movie," Suzie said after our love making early one Saturday when we were cuddling afterward.

"Your sister?"

"Yeah."

That was a complete surprise. Although I knew she talked with her sister a lot, several times a week, I didn't know that she would admit to having a sex tape to her. I wasn't averse to admitting it; many, perhaps most couples had experimented in some homemade porn.

"How did that happen?"

"She wanted to know how my string bikini had worked out." I remembered Suzie saying that her sister had been there when she bought it.

"Yeah? Didn't she buy something to wear for her husband too?"

"Yeah, she did. She said that worked out ok, not as good as she'd hoped, just that their love life has been a little bland recently. I couldn't resist, I told her about how we'd made a sex video and it had really spiced up our love life."

I thought about it momentarily, although I wasn't ashamed of the video, or anything that had happened, it was pretty personal -- most people don't normally share their sex life with others. "What did she say?"

"She said she'd like to see it sometime."

"What? She wants to see our personal sex video?"

"I asked her what made her think I'd share our love life with her." Suzie giggled and added, "she said it might make up for all the times she let me watch her and her boyfriends in the living room."

"She knew you were watching? You never told me she knew that."

"She never told me either. I didn't know." Suzie's hand slipped down to my cock which had begun swelling again to this unexpected news.

"Wow... so your sisters a bit of an exhibitionist too?"

"Too?" She questioned, causing me to laugh.

"Don't tell me you're denying that you got hot knowing that Larry and me watching you masturbate or me watching him fuck you or Lara seeing it all too...? Oh," I said suddenly realizing that some of our video now included some of our neighbor. "Did you, umm, tell her about..."

"Larry and Lara?" I nodded. "No." Suzie's hand which had come down to grip my cock was now squeezing and stroking to get me ready for another round. "You know, speaking of Lara..." she paused, "next week is her birthday."

"Yeah?" I questioned, remembering Lara having said she was going to ask for me for her birthday present in the future, my fingers reaching across and twiddling Suzie's nipple.

"She was telling me that she's arranged for a Bed and Breakfast weekend getaway."

"That sounds like fun," I responded, turning onto my side and reaching for her pussy. As always, she raised her leg to give me open access.

"She wanted to know if she could have you as her birthday present. She asked if you could spend the weekend with her and she'd leave Larry here with me."

12