All Comments on 'Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 09'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

Hot chapter! Congratulations!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A really nice story. Thank you for this great, well-written story! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

Super Hot Erotic chapter of the wives taking control of the situation and the guys having to go along. It’s not like they minded the punishment they got. Watching the movies together was hot and painful at times for Adam and who knows what Larry thought. Mentioning the sister being aware of the movie could lead to other events. It being Lara’s BD for following week leaves this story open for more chapters. I don’t recall Suzie explaining what all her and Larry did except for her “tender” back door”. Oh am I suggesting you write more of this story???? Even if the score doesn’t reflect it you are a wonderful & excellent writer and Congratulations on story #100. Always looking forward to reading your stories.

Curiousreader1167Curiousreader1167about 2 years ago

Very hot story and I'm loving the end of this chapter. Really hoping you might have more chapters coming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES