Thylacine Alpha Ch. 05

Story Info
Jessica learns about the change.
4.1k words
4.77
4.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuing story, read from the beginning.

Tasmanian Tigers are marsupials that are more like dogs than cats.

Hope you enjoy the story.

=======

THYLACINE ALPHA

PART 5

A scream shattered David's wonderful dream. He was chasing a small wallaby through the scrub with a beautiful she-Tassie Tiger at his side. They had just caught the animal when it let out a god-awful screech while pushing him away with its powerful hind legs. He was startled enough to change back to his human form to find he had been pushed off the side of the bed onto the floor. Still a bit dazed from his sudden awakening, he pushed up onto his knees to see a very scared woman huddled against the wall at the head of the bed. She had pulled her legs up and held her arms around her lower legs making herself as small as possible. The screaming had stopped but she was scared, her eyes darting around the room as she whimpered, tears were running from her eyes. They only stopped their erratic movement to fix on the two people in the doorway, silhouetted in the light from the passageway.

Her eyes then went to David as he whispered to her, "Jess, you're safe and well. Its me, David. I'm right here with you. You're going to be okay now."

He could see when recognition came to her as she relaxed slightly, but tensed again with her eyes returning to the pair in the doorway. David turned his head to the other two, smirking and raising his eyebrows at their nudity. What he noticed was that Brian was indeed well endowed, not that he was checking him out, it was just obvious. Helen had all the natural gifts that Dolly Parton tried to convince everyone that she had possessed.

"That's my good friend Brian, you've met him a number of times. Helen is the woman with him. She is a nurse and is here to help us."

Looking back at his mate he slowly extended an arm towards her, keeping the palm face up. Holding it a short distance from her so as not to alarm her further, breathing a sigh of relief when she reached out to hold his hand.

With a shaky and croaky voice Jessica spoke, "What the fuck's going on? Where am I? What happened! Where are my clothes? Where are your clothes? Hi Brian. Dave, what's going on? I dreamt of an explosion, or was that just an orgasm? Hi, err, Helen is it? Why are you all naked? Where is the cute doggie that was here? Who screamed? What happened to the wallaby?"

David looked at her, bemused at the array of questions. He had a bit of pride at the orgasm comment and it being compared to an explosion. But the comparison of him to a 'doggie' ruffled his ego a bit, he was a Were-Tasmanian Tiger and proud of it. He had been reared with a superiority complex when it came to other species. Common canines could never be equal to the apex marsupial. He was about to say something about it but a glance back to his friend Brian, who had trouble holding back a laugh, told him that the slight had not been intended. It was also obvious the pair in the doorway would take delight in letting him know if he let his snobbery show. He would be the target of many jokes for a long time, especially when it spread through their pack. Helen seemed similar in that her smirk was sending the same message. He sighed and returned to his mate who was trying hard not to freak out.

"Jessica, let me try to explain," he looked back to his audience and asked, "Would you be able to find something for Jess to eat and drink? Thanks," and returned his attention back to Jessica, "Okay Jess, now let me see if I can let you know what happened.

"You were at my place after we had gone out to your work dinner just a couple of weeks, or so, ago. The next morning you had to get to work and I had the day off, so you were going to borrow my car for the day," and he could see the concentration on her face as she tried to recall her memories.

Continuing, "There was a problem with the car and we were injured. You, much worse than me, were taken to hospital where you have been in a coma."

He paused at this, waiting to see if his mate could remember anything. Jessica was beginning to show her frustration until he saw her expression change to shock, then sadness as tears appeared from her eyes.

"Dave, something big and noisy happened, didn't it. I get the impression of heat and pain with a loud noise. Just that but no details. Nothing else until just now, here, with you."

David nodded and smiled as he tried to give her reassurance that all was now good. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze as he confirmed her memory, "Yes the car exploded when the remote ignition was started. Fortunately we were not in the car, but you were hit by the heat and blast wave from the explosion."

Jessica looked down at her body, inspecting as much as she could see from her crouch on the bed. Her eyes also went over his body. There was surprise showing on her face.

"But surely we would have been burned by this. I distinctly remember it got really hot like I was in a blast furnace. It would be impossible to not be scarred by that, let alone totally fixed in a short time. I'm not a doctor but I think it should take months to get better and I would be horribly scarred by it."

He heard Brian call out that food was ready at the dining table. Helen came in, now dressed in a simple outfit, and left two piles of clothes for them to put on. Lunch was quiet as they ate a simple salad and cold meats. Jess never took her eyes off the tabletop, lost in her own thoughts. The others didn't want to disturb her further.

The meal finished, they saw Jess had decided something. With determination she got up from the table and searched through the house, followed by a circuit outside. Dave waited outside the front door for her return.

She looked straight at him and sought more answers, "Where are we? Why are we here? How did I get cured if not by a miracle?"

Dave was pleased to see the Jessica he knew coming to the fore. He had always been attracted to her as she was a woman comfortable in herself, and extremely capable. There was much more he loved about her, but that was enough for him to think of as his cock inflated at the strong woman demanding things of him. His wayward thought was, "Damn, she is gonna be a great Alpha female for the pack."

He must have taken too long to answer as she came onto the verandah and sat in one of the chairs under its shade.

"Well, Dave?"

He joined her and sat at in a chair he dragged to face her, "Okay dear, here is the rest of it. I visited you in hospital and you were going to die. I saved you. We are here now for two reasons. Your instant recovery wouldn't go unnoticed and would certainly cause a lot of awkward questions. Secondly I needed somewhere to hide so the people chasing me don't get another chance to kill me before this weekend."

He knew this did not answer much and would give rise to more questions, but he wanted it to be in small bits. This way she could get some understanding as they went. He knew what was probably coming next as her face exposed the thoughts she was having.

"Okay, now firstly let me speak a bit more, then you can ask me things. I could sense that you were dying, and it would have happened very soon. I have these abilities because of who, or what, I am. Let me ask you a short question. Have you heard of were-animals, lycanthrope, people who are half beast?"

She looked at him as though he had lost his mind, "Err yes. All those stories and movies of the werewolves and other things. It's all popular junk for the teens and kids. Why bring that fantasy up?"

"Well Jess, I am one," and hearing her scoff, "Okay. Hard one to take. Do recall the 'doggie' when you woke up?"

Jessica raised her eyebrows and looked around the yard as though the dog should be around their somewhere. She remembered that there was no dog around the house either when she had looked around.

Getting suspicious of where he was going with this she replied, "Okay, where is he now?"

"Well, he is still here. It wasn't a dog, but a marsupial. You know, like kangaroos, wombats, Tasmanian devils and Tasmanian tigers."

"Alright, I get it. The native animals with the pouch for the young," then after a bit of thought she added, "but the tassie tigers are extinct aren't they? Last one was, like, a hundred years ago."

"Good, and yes the tassie tigers are extinct, but a legacy lives on. The tassie tigers and devils managed to get themselves tied into some humans who can be both human and animal. That animal on you was me. If you recall you pushed it off you onto the floor."

Jess continued what he was saying as her memory surfaced, "And you rose up off the floor in that same place," her eyes getting larger, "But that's impossible, those things are fantasy stories."

David stood from his chair and walked to a spot with some space around it. Jessica's eyes got larger and her mouth opened as he removed his clothing, laying them back across the chair he had sat in. Now naked he stood before his mate with his hands slightly out to his sides.

"Don't freak out Jess, I won't hurt you."

With the last word spoken he slowly changed his body. Hair sprouted over him as he reduced in overall size as his head altered shape, growing a distinctive snout. Next he went down on hands and knees as legs were next to become that of an animal that walks on all fours. Finally the body reformed and lastly his tail sprouted. Across his lower back were the distinctive stripes that gave the animal its common name. The change complete he sat on his haunches and smiled at Jessica, although a smile from a strong jaw full of teeth is a funny look.

She jumped off the chair and backpedalled along the wall, coming up against a stack of firewood stored to keep dry. Brian and Helen appeared outside and tried to calm Jessica. She ignored them, staring at what had until a minute ago had been the man she had loved. Now he sat there looking and panting looking like some sort of weird dog.

She hadn't run screaming out into the paddocks, or grabbed a lump of the wood to defend herself. She stayed there unmoving. The others did the same, scared to make a mistake. It took a while but Jess did eventually relax slightly, but remained where she was on the deck. Her eyes briefly flitted around the yard as though to gauge if there was anything else to be worried about.

What she was starting to realise was a feeling within her of a calling towards this animal. She felt like stripping off and running with it across the yard and paddock to find a rabbit to chase. This thought startled her, as did the weighty burden in her heart.

Helen carefully approached her to squat beside her, within her vision but not blocking the sight of David, "Jessica, it is quite safe. That really is just David, he really is a Were. He could never harm you," then looking over to the animal she called, "David, slowly come closer."

He moved forward, then stopped when called upon by Helen again, "David, stop there. Now can you do something 'doggie' cute. Maybe roll over or sit up and beg."

She could tell he was giving her a dirty look because of her words, but he did see the value in them. Even though his brain was yelling inside his mind, 'I am an alpha, I don't do doggie-tricks,' he did. Before his first trick he gave Helen a last Thylacine pissed-off look, if that were possible with an animal face. With a yip he rolled sideways onto his back to then return to his feet. He even wagged his tail before sitting back and lifting his front paws in a begging pose, giving another yip.

This time Brian got the dirty look and growl, he broken into laughter at his friend and Alpha being a cute doggie. Brian had to quickly sit in a chair as he ran out of breath due to his laughter, with tears running down his face. Helen tried in vain to not laugh as well, but failed and fell back onto her butt as she lost control in her mirth.

The spontaneous laughter was helping, Jess now had a relaxed posture and a smile on her face. David's spirit was buoyed by this and decided one more trick might be worthwhile. Stretching out onto his belly he crawled forward, ending directly in front within easy reach of his mate. He then dropped his head, accompanied by a drawn out yip, to rest his chin on her feet. Without thinking Jessica reached down with both hands to stroke his head. When she touched him a warm feeling went through them both eliciting a groan of contentment from her. With her eyes now shut she shuffled herself around to lie down with him, running her hands over his short coat of soft fur. Eventually her arms encircled his body and pulled him to be close together. She let out a relieved breath of air as he gave a slight whimper of contentment. Helen and Brian rose and went inside the house leaving the pair alone.

It was afternoon the next time Jess took note of her surroundings, surprised to still be lying on the floor of the verandah. More surprising was David was now a naked man lying down as she held him close. He had rolled a bit to be on his back with her head on his shoulder and left leg over his legs. Looking at his face their eyes met, holding the gaze for a minute before she moved to kiss him. It was a soft kiss of exploration and question. He had his closer arm wrapped around her keeping her in place at his side, although her own hold on him would not allow her to move anyway. There were a few kisses as they maintained eye contact. David was careful not to overdo it in case she baulked and rejected him. Jess didn't want to stop as it was extremely comforting to be in his embrace, their bodies in full contact. Her brain was anything but calm as she tried to make sense of all she had learned. A few minutes, or what felt like hours, later she squirmed a bit.

"David, I don't know what to believe and what not. This is all so much at once. I know that I feel so much for you that I don't want to lose you. I always did, but you kept a distance between us. Perhaps I now know why, but not what changed."

"Jess, I can see this would be hard to take in. We have time to talk and come to terms with everything. Let me say this, I have always loved you and was devastated that we would not be allowed to be together. But it was impossible to give you up. Something has changed, I'm not sure why or how it did, but this would be the best thing to have happened for me. I now get a chance at being with you forever. Just give it some time please."

Jess smiled and kissed him with some more passion before saying, "I will Dave. But right now I am out of time. My right arm is numb and I need to pee."

They laughed and disentangled themselves allowing her to get up find the toilet, shaking and rubbing her arm to get blood circulation back into it. Dave was slower in moving, but went inside to find his friends having coffee at the table. He poured for himself and Jess from the coffee pot and joined them.

Brian told him, "Your car has been picked up and will be stored, although it should just get 'stolen' and dumped somewhere. No news on anyone finding out what we did. All seems quiet in the city."

Helen added, "I called the hospital and spoke to friends. No report on any missing patients, although that won't last too long. We forgot that Jess's parents visit regularly and they are expected before the end of the week."

Jess had joined them during this last part, "What's that about my parents?"

Brian answered, "We need to ensure they don't panic when you can't be found. Do you think they would accept any explanation for you disappearance, and not cause any fuss. At the moment someone is out for Dave's blood and we have to keep out of the way until this weekend. Any problem concerning you, Jess, will alert whoever that is and they might be able to track what happened."

Jess thought for a minute about what her mum and dad would accept, and what they might not. After all, she thought, she was meant to be in a coma stuck to a hospital bed. Tossing all sorts of ideas around to herself there was only one that could be okay.

"I have to ring them and talk to them personally. They would not accept anything else. Even then it would be hard to expect them to fully understand how I could suddenly wake up, leave the hospital without anyone knowing, and not even contacting them straight away. They'll be hurt about that regardless, but I think I can get them to accept I need some time alone."

Dave was thinking about it and brought up a point, "Do you think they'll be monitoring Jess' parents for a possible call from me? It's not unthinkable that I'd ring them to get an update on her condition."

Brian gave his friend a long look as he mulled this over, then nodded, "Could be Dave," and he looked to Jessica as he asked, "Is there a friend, family member or neighbour we could contact to get them to go there and talk. Sounds a bit convoluted, but I doubt they would have every contingency covered. Having your parents phone covered to trace any incoming calls is not too ridiculous."

Jess considered this and nodded to Brian saying, "Good. Tonight then you call. Just have to say their phone isn't working. Perhaps Helen, you could make first contact when we ring with some news from the hospital and need to speak to them urgently."

Brian stood up indicating for Helen to follow, "I need exercise, I think we should go for a run Helen. There is a bit of woodland scrub out the back for us to have a scamper around undisturbed. Might even find a rabbit or two for some sport."

Jess raised her eyebrows at the odd things he was saying, then it dawned on her they might be just like Dave, "Umm, can I ask a question Brian? Are you and Helen just like Dave? You know a err, oh god how weird to ask, but are you a Tassie Tiger as well?"

Brian and Helen smiled as Dave grinned, and Brian answered, "No Jess, we're not," seeing her relax but still curious, "We are Tassie Devils."

Jess got wide eyed and let out a big Ooh in surprise.

The pair left with smirks on their faces, and Dave reached out to hold her hand, explaining, "Brian and I have been best friends for almost all our lives. Our packs have a close bond. There's much more you need to know, perhaps we could go to the living room where it's a bit more comfortable and we can talk some more."

Settling on the couch in close contact at their thighs he continued talking, "You seem to be much calmer now, I hope you have accepted my dual nature a bit better," seeing her nod, "and I can't guess at what questions are going through you mind. Let me say this first then see what you need to ask.

"Something happened in the car bomb that changed you in some way. We have no idea what happened but you came out with the ability to be compatible with my kind. I felt it the first time I was in your hospital room. I couldn't get their earlier as I had to see about my family. Mum and dad had been killed as well,"

"Oh, I'm so sorry Dave. I liked your parents."

"Thanks. I sensed you in the room then, but what I also sensed was that you were close to death," hearing her gasp, "I also knew you were actually my mate. My intended spouse. This is something we can't ignore, and you were dying. Having felt your pull to me and my beast, I had to act or lose you. My Were took over and acted while I was deciding on how best to do it.

"Now that you were compatible with our kind, I was able to help by introducing my fluids into your body. It had to be direct or wouldn't work properly,"

He could see she was about to ask a question, but stopped herself as he continued talking, "It was necessary to injure you in a way that would kill a normal human if medical treatment was not administered immediately. My animal knew this and did what he considered necessary to save our mate. That done, I was about to just carry you out but thought better of that idea and rang a good friend in my pack. She is a doctor and she contacted Brian and Helen. We snuck you out in a patient transport van. This is where it gets a bit more complicated and I hope you accept what I did as being necessary. We had a problem and we had to have sex. You needed my juices again, but saliva would not do the job. So I had to put my cum into you, but you were still unconscious, or at least mostly unaware," but Jessica interrupted him.

12