Thylacine Alpha Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. It wasn't a dream then. I remember having a dream of us having sex and it was the largest orgasm ever. Was that really real?" and she smiled as David nodded, "Oh good. I was aware of that happening although it could have been a dream. I really am happy it was real. Hate to think that the best sex in my life was fiction."

She giggled at the memory of that climax, joined in by David who was relieved his actions had not created insurmountable problems. Jess then moved to sit on his lap holding as tight as she could.

"David, I don't think there is much you could do to turn me away from you, although today could have been very close. This is all a lot to take in and I am not sure I won't still run screaming across the paddocks to find a nice nut-house to live in. Please tell me this is everything."

He had a guilty look which was easy for her to see. With a huge theatrical sigh she said, "Okay, I guess there is more. Just lay it on me."

David waited a moment then continued his talk, "There is more Jess, but a lot can wait except this. You'll be able to change like me into an animal."

Jessica leaned back to look him in the eye, her own eyes wide and mouth open, covered with a hand. Her look was one of total disbelief and shock.

He thought to himself, 'Seems that she may have hit information limits,' then loudly he asked, "Jess, you okay? It'll be alright love. You're not alone in this. I am with you on this, totally."

She continued staring at him, silently, not moving a muscle.

~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter of the story.

Any helpful feedback and comments appreciated.

Voting is always appreciated to show how much you enjoyed my writing.

- GfG.

12