Tiana's Huge Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was so much cum! In my hair, in my nostrils, on my cheeks, in my eyes, on my lips, everywhere! I had time to wipe some of the cum out of my eyes and draw in two, maybe three breaths when, without any warning, Nichole stepped right up to take Tiana's place and slid the tip of her 8 inch cock past my swollen lips into my warn-out mouth! I did not expect this at all and was still choking on Tiana's cum so I was unable to swallow all of her cock like she wanted me to. So Nichole said,

"It's okay Matty... just open wide and I'll do the rest, Baby!"

I opened my mouth and she slid her cock all the way in then started to make me deepthroat the full length of her cock in and out over and over again at a quick pace non-stop! Finally Nichole announced,

"Yeah!!!!..... Oh yeah, Baby!!!! Here it cums!! UhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Then she started to shoot her semen into my mouth with fast spurts as she pumped away at my mouth causing her cum to overflow out of both of the corners of my mouth. I tried to take it but there was so much cum so fast and she was still deepthroating me that I gagged and coughed all of her cum out of my mouth all over my face in three long streams until it gathered more cum in my hair!! As I gagged and coughed, Nichole pulled her cock out and stroked it and shot two more loads into my mouth!

As Nichole stepped away and I struggled to catch my breath I decided that I had been used enough for one day and tried to get up from the couch. But someone grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back down on my back again. And before I could get over my surprise and object, Kali stepped up and slid her fully hard cock all the way into my throat! Kali held my head with her hands and started to face fuck me with two inches of all eight inches of her cock in and out at a fast pace. She kept making me deepthroat her cock until I thought I would pass out then she pulled out leaving me gasping for air!

She let me catch my breath fully then started to make me deepthroat all of her cock in and out over and over and over,

"{gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... "

"{gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... "

Kali was moaning now. She pulled out again and, as I caught my breath, told me,

"Time to swallow my cum, cocksucker!"

Kali slid all 8 inches of her cock into my throat, held my head firmly with both hands then pushed her body back and forth over and over again hard only a fraction of an inch in a rocking motion as she moaned deeply. I could feel all 8 inches of Kali's curved cock rocking back and forth in my throat.

Suddenly Kali moaned long and continued to rock her cock in and out of my throat a fraction of an inch. I could feel my throat filling with her cum with each stroke. More and more cum with each determined stroke! I could feel my mouth and throat filling up as I could not swallow the semen due to all of her cock filling my throat. Soon I felt the warmth of her fresh load leaking out over my lips and down my cheeks. Finally Kali pulled out and I closed my mouth so I could swallow as much of her cum as I could but I could feel most of it adding to the cum already dripping down my face!!

Afterwards, when I had cleaned up a little, Tiana, Nichole, and I talked and had some wine and watched the video. Latisha had left earlier without me even realizing it and Kali had gone already too but we three had a nice discussion. Nichole was proud (of me for my performance and of herself for training me so well). I was proud of myself too.

But Tiana, now back to her normal soft-spoken self, was crazy over me! She exclaimed that no one had ever been able to deepthroat her over-sized cock like I had. She told us that having such a large cock was a curse because it could not be fully utilized by most people leaving her never satisfied so she was over the moon with my deepthroat skills! She told both Nichole and me that she would let me suck her cock any time we wanted to!

I was quick to explain to both Nichole and Tiana that I would suck Tiana's cock again but only if she let me control the experience as Tiana had gotten too aggressive with me and nearly killed me! Tiana apologized and agreed.

As we watched the movie that Nichole had taken, we all marveled at my ability to take Tiana's huge, fat cock all the way into my throat! It looked even larger in the movie than it felt in real life!! I told Tiana that I loved the feeling of her huge, fat cock stretching my throat out from the inside. That got her hot so she asked me if she could fuck me one day with her big cock. I told her,

"We'll see..."

Tiana's cock had gotten nearly hard again and she was absent-mindedly stroking it with her hand when Nichole said,

"Matty... it looks like Tiana could use a little help. If she lets you control everything, maybe you could help her out?"

Now my jaw hurt, my throat was sore, my lips were swollen, red, and puffy, and I was still sticky with cum. But there was something about Tiana's huge cock! I loved it. As I watched Tiana stroking her big dick with a lustful look in her eye I could not believe that such a huge cock could actually fit down my throat!

When Nichole said,

"C'mon Matty! Do it for me! I'll bind her hands for you so only you have control..."

When she tied Tiana's hand behind her with a silk tie I could not refuse. With Nichole's help I finally got all ten inches of Tiana's fat cock into my throat once again at my OWN pace and it was wonderful! And I finally got a huge load of cum in a manner allowing me to swallow every drop as Tiana moaned, "Oh yes! Don't stop.. I'm cuuuuummmmiiinngggg!!"

When it was just me and Nichole left she told me how very impressed she was with me and my abilities. She told me that she thought it was time for me to try more advanced experiences.

She told me that she knows two other girls who have even longer cocks than Tiana does (but not as thick). And she also knows one girl whose cock is even thicker than Tiana (but not as long). I found it hard to believe but she swears by it.

Nichole had several new sexual ideas which she said she would like to see me perform and which she believed that I would enjoy. And I confess some of them I would do!

Finally, Nichole made a declaration by stating,

"But Matt... there is one thing that I believe you need more than anything else and Latisha agrees and that is specialized anal training. Remember that night at the adult bookstore cinema room? That night I fucked you once and only once and I loved it and you liked it too. Latisha also fucked you that night with one of her strap-on dildos and loved it so much that she has been strap-on fucking you ever since, right?"

This was true. Once Latisha strap-on fucked me that first time she realized that she loved the power switch dynamic and has been strap-on fucking me in a dominant nature now and then ever since. I have to let her because she has video and pics from that night at the Adult Bookstore and subtly blackmails me with them if I refuse to do what she says. How Nichole knows this I have no idea as I have told no one and, to my knowledge, Latisha has told no one either. Still I said nothing.

Nichole continued,

"You see Matty, not only do I want to fuck you more often, but Latisha wants something too! As I understand it, she strap-on fucks you whenever she wished but she wants something else. As she likes you to be more submissive and more feminine, she wants you to cum like a girl like you did the very first time she strap-on fucked you at the bookstore. Apparently you are having trouble doing this!"

I knew exactly what she was referencing. The first time Latisha strap-on fucked me I was already so turned on that she made me cum solely from the anal penetration of her dildo sliding in and out of me. Latisha loved that and wants me to cum that way every time she fucks me but she has never succeeded in making me cum 'like a girl' (as she calls it) ever since that very first time. Before I could even say a word Nichole continued,

"Matt... I do owe it to Latisha for introducing you to me in the first place. And boy what a cocksucker you turned out to be! So I kind of owe it to her to help her. Besides, if we can get you to cum from anal penetration, I would like that too! So, that is the specialized anal training that Latisha and I are going to have you start doing and we are starting today!"

Out of nowhere, Nichole had a bottle of oil and a large butt plug! She lubed the butt plug, yanked off my shorts, and slowly but firmly slid the butt plug deeper and deeper inside me stretching me out little by little until, in one swift motion, the whole plug slid inside me seated fully. The feeling of it deep inside me was undeniable, constant, and arousing. Then Nichole slid my shorts back up. Nichole said,

"You will be wearing a butt plug for us now. You will be wearing one more and more often and they will be getting bigger and bigger. The plug will make our minor feminization efforts easier for you as it will keep you aware of the feeling of being sexually aroused by the anal penetration of a cock-shaped object. You will become more and more comfortable with being anally stimulated in a feminine fashion. And the more comfortable with being aroused from anal penetration, the more likely that you will be able to orgasm from anal penetration alone."

I whined,

"What if I do not wear these butt plugs for you and Latisha like you want me to?" Nichole just ignored me and said,

"Well, I guess Latisha could blackmail you into it but..."

Nichole picked up her cell and called Latisha on a video call and explained that she still had me here in her apartment and had explained part of what they had in store for me which she had just shared with me. Latisha nodded, then called me to the phone, goofed around with her laptop, then held her cell phone in front of her laptop so Nichole and I could see the video that was playing on her laptop. The video was a portion of the video that the girls had shot during my Adult Bookstore Experience. The video plainly showed me being strap-on fucked by Latisha's huge dildo and moaning like a slut, "Fuck me. Please fuck me! Fuck me 'til I cum like a girl! Make me cum like a girl," in a girly, submissive voice until I shot loads of cum hands-free from taking Latisha's cock deep inside me! Watching that video again shocked me from how slutty and girlish I was behaving.

Latisha pulled her phone from the laptop and simply stated,

"Matty, that is what we want. If we are going to fuck you like a girl then we want to train you to cum like a girl like you did that night. Not just once but every time. So Nichole will no longer suck your cock ever again. I won't either. The only way you will be able to cum from now on is from the anal penetration of my strap-on cock or Nichole's dick. So you will be using our butt plugs from now on. Nichole will also be fucking you every chance she gets and I will be strap-on fucking you more often to train you."

Being a smart-ass I said,

"Is that all?"

Latisha stated proudly,

"No, that is not all. You will also have further training with this. " Latisha pulled up a picture of a strap-on fucking machine on her phone and showed it to Nichole and I.

"This is being delivered to my house as we speak. You will have your ass trained for an extended period of time every time I strap-on fuck you and you do NOT cum hands-free from my anal penetration. In this fashion, wearing butt plugs, being strap-on fucked by me, being anally fucked by the strap-on fuck machine, and being anally fucked by Nichole... you have two weeks to learn to routinely cum like a girl or we will try other more drastic measures."

Nichole then seriously added,

"And Matty, Latisha is serious about this two week time frame. So if I were you, I would wear your butt plugs as often as you can to stimulate constant anal sexual arousal. AND, I would STOP jerking yourself off completely! The hornier you become, and the less you touch your cock, the easier it will be for you to learn to orgasm solely from anal penetration before the two week cut-off point."

I just sat there without moving or saying anything for several seconds. My mind was a blur. And my cock was, for some reason, getting hard from these plans of Latisha's and Nichole's. Suddenly I asked,

"What if I don't stop jerking off and don't use the butt plugs to sexually stimulate me and, despite the machine, you fucking me, and Nichole fucking me, I do NOT learn to cum Iike a girl like you want me to within your two week time frame? What happens then?"

Latisha said calmly,

"Matt, see Nichole's charm bracelet?"

Matt looked at the silver charm bracelet that adorned Nichole's left wrist. He had seen it many times and thought nothing of it today as he said, "Yes, so what?"

Latisha continued,

"Notice any new charms on her bracelet?"

I looked closer as Nichole held her bracelet up close to my eyes. As I looked carefully, Nichole intentionally twisted the bracelet around a little until she was satisfied with its position then gently shook her wrist so the bracelet vibrated and tinkled from the chimes. Nichole hinted,

"Look between my Wild Child pendant and my ASPCA member token... what do you see?"

I located the new charm and asked,

"It seems to be a key... what is it for?"

Latisha's voice drew their attention back to the screen as she held a small, curved metal tube with a lock on it,

"Matty... the key is for you. You have two weeks to work with us so you learn to cum like a girl from our anal stimulation alone. But, if two weeks pass and you fail to learn this, we will force the feminization of your sexual release through chastity by locking your cock in this chastity cage. As you can see Nichole has the only key to unlock it so she will be your key holder. Having your cock locked in this cage will result in you no longer being able to stroke your cock or let it get hard and completely prevent you from having the ability to have a penile orgasm. Being deprived of sexual stimulation in a masculine way will now be impossible. Without the ability to jerk off anymore, with each passing day you will become hornier and hornier. Soon you will be so horny that you will be desperate to cum any way you can. One day, with the sexual stimulation from the butt plugs, the strap-on fucking, the machine anal dildo training, and being fucked by Nichole, when you realize that the only sexual release now available to you is through anal penetration, you will eventually allow yourself to cum solely from hands free anal penetration on a feminine, submissive manner. And eventually you will crave cumming like a girl."

No one spoke. I stood there stunned as Latisha and Nichole looked at me.

Finally, Latisha said,

"Matt... you really don't have a choice in the matter and if you play along with us you will enjoy becoming more feminine and submissive, Gotta go get ready!"

And the call blinked out.

Nichole looked at me and said,

"Matt, are you ready to learn how to cum like a girl?"

Meekly I answer, "yes..."

Nichole said,

"Good! Let's start now!"

She pulled my shorts off and slowly pulled the butt plug out of me. Then she pulled her bikini bottoms off and started stroking her already hard cock! While she stroked her cock with one hand, she led me into the bedroom and bent me over the dresser.

And as I felt her hard cock circle my ass and finally slowly enter me an inch or two. Nichole then fucked me long and deep. And when she came she made sure to fuck me deep inside so her cum was shot deep inside my body.

And since I did NOT cum from the anal stimulation she provided, when she pulled out of me she immediately replaced her cock with the large butt plug so I would absorb all of her semen through the skin of the inside of my anal canal. She said that the more cum I absorbed into my body the more it would help me cum like a girl.

I knew my training had begun!

12