All Comments on 'Tiana's Huge Cock'

by SluttyMatthew

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ShinovikShinovikabout 2 months ago

Welcome back Matthew!!!

We were missing your misadventure.

Omegaman60Omegaman60about 2 months ago

Thanks for sharing these experiences Matty. Gotta love Latisha and Nicole's dedication to your training and transformation. Hope it's an enjoyable ride and looking forward to eventually reading about it all.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 month ago

I loved how you managed to take that big 10 inches all the way down your throat. A few years ago a transgendered m2f friend of mine finally broke down on night when she showed up at my door homeless and starving again. I fed her and after she ate her fill we were sitting on my couch talking when she got a strange look on her face, “Want to touch it?” She said to me. I’d wanted to be with her since I met her. Yes I said. She pulled down her sweatpants and I was shocked. I was like the old cartoon character who saw something the surprised him and his jaw hits the floor. Summer was already hard and was HUNG! 10 inches and as big around as my wrist. I started sucking her wanting to take as much of her in my mouth & throat. I could only get half in my mouth. I sucked her for an hour, but she didn’t cum. Next morning she took a shower and walked into the living room naked and was hard again. Being a gentleman I started sucking her again. Another hour and she still couldn’t cum. Still was the most fun I had sucking her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyMatthew@SluttyMatthew
Have you ever been asked the question, "So tell me... what did you do all summer long?" Well, for me, after being trained by Nichole to appreciate anal penetration (with several butt plugs as well as how to ride a dildo) and receiving additional anal training from Latisha and...