Tia's Bucket List Ch. 05

Story Info
Tia helps her bestie and tackles another kink.
20.2k words
4.86
11.2k
5

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers

Tia's Bucket List Ch. 05

---The Breastie and the Slog---

Hello everyone, it's Tia! Your fierce fashion reporter with a new bombshell post. My research into the fratworld had borne fruit. I found out how to pledge as a ΖΣΧ sister and became a bro bunny in the process. if that's not Pulitzer Prize worthy work, I don't know what is. Facts!

But whatever! After this smashing success, it was time to return to my roots, aka the world of fashion. Sadly, though, that sounds more interesting than it actually was. In fact, work at the Vonderstore turned out to be a real slog. But I wouldn't be everyone's favorite investigator if I wouldn't dig deeper. And so, I took a deep dive into human resource development measures that help you unlock your true potential. And I found smart ways to make work great again, believe me! But read for yourself, folks!

First things first, though. Before I was able to return to my life as a fashion intern, I had to extricate myself from a minor dilemma, or rather a major predicament. Here's a short reminder: As the final act in my journey to becoming a full-fledged bro bunny, Ben had kicked me out of the Yamos house. I understand why he was doing it. He was trying to get back at the Vondersluts for getting thrown out of the store by Mr. von Stein. It figures, but it didn't make the situation any less dangerous!

And so, I found myself standing in the front yard. Bear in mind, I was completely naked! The only thing covering my body were the red-hot 'ΖΣΧ SLUT' marks on my butt and the pink 'BUNNY BRO' playboy symbol on my lower back! Other than that, the rhinestone collar with silver chain and the red platform heels were the only items covering my skin. Long story short: I was butt naked in public!

The shock was written all over my face and I was trembling in every limb. I had never felt so much panic in my life! At first, I was too stunned to move, standing on the front lawn like rooted to the spot. When I finally caught myself, it was about damn time! The danger was sky-high! Looking around frantically, I noticed that Ben had closed the door. Oh shit! I was locked out! This was getting worse by the second! All my clothes were in the house. Not only that, but I was also missing my car keys and valuables! I had to get them back! No way around it!

My first impulse told me to run and hide. There were some bushes at the edge of the yard. I could disappear into them! From there, I could make my way around the house unnoticed. That sounded like a plan! But then my escape was cut short before it even started! A window opened and Ben's face appeared with a shit-eating grin plastered all over it. Handing out a bucket full of soap water, he set it on the lawn.

"Haul ass, bitch! Get to cleaning!" He told me point blank. "You're a bro bunny. That's part of the job!"

"You wanna get your stuff back?" He added with an undisguised threat in his voice. "Don't bum 'round looking stupid! Get a move on!"

Oh no! This had to be a daydream! But it wasn't. There was no way out! The longer I waited, the more the danger escalated. After all, I called him Mr. Merciless for a reason. The shitbird wouldn't give in! I had to play his game if I wanted to get out of this situation. Otherwise, I'd get caught sooner rather than later. Although I was on high alert, the irony wasn't lost on me! At our last encounter, the top bros had thrown my clothes out of the window, so I had to run outside butt naked. This time, I was nude outside, and my clothes were locked in the house. What a twist of fate!

And then I jumped! I heard a noise that frightened me. The sudden scare snapped me out of my stupor. Looking for the source of the sound, I saw a cat jumping on the neighbor's mailbox. What a stroke of luck! That had been close! Too close for comfort! I wouldn't be so lucky a second time. But at least, I was on the move now. And so, I kept going. Grabbing the bucket, I realized that the guys hadn't given me any kind of cleaning rags. These rotten bastards!

Of course, it was clear what the fratboys wanted me to do, and it sent a shiver down my spine. But it didn't matter, because I did it anyway, albeit reluctantly. Bending down, I dipped my hands into the soapy water and scooped it up. Raising my arms, I splashed the suds over my fabulous funbags until they were dripping wet. And that's how I pressed my bomb-ass boobs against the window. With circling motions, I slid my titty meat over the glass pane. It was cold as hell!

Truth be told, the position was perfect for the fratpals but terrible for me. Standing on the other side of the window, the Yamos bros saw my nipples get hard while my squishy snugglesacks bulged out on all sides. By contrast, I couldn't see what was happening behind me, as I had no view of the street! So, I was left to fate. Jesus!

And suddenly, I flinched. A horn sounded behind me. For fuck's sake! That was the last thing I needed. A vehicle drove past the frathouse! Shame burned on my cheeks, and I didn't dare turn around. I just hoped that the car would pass by real quick. And fortunately, it did! So, I started to hope against hope. Maybe, the driver hadn't seen me and my backside. Possibly, it was a neighbor who was used to pledging ceremonies. Everything was possible, right?

Anyway, the new scare had an instant effect on me. I cleaned the window with more fervor than ever. After all, I needed to get this thing over with as quickly as possible. And so, I finished the first window fast as fuck. Two more to go, then it would be over. But before I ever got there, I heard another noise behind me. This time, it was no horn, so I looked over my shoulder to see what it was.

And I froze on the spot! It was a cop car! No shit! A police car drove past the Yamos house. My legs turned to jello as I was seized by fear. The horror! The whole world seemed to move in slow motion. I got hot and cold as all sorts of scenarios popped into my head. I'd be arrested for indecent behavior! I'd have to spend the night in jail! I'd be fined! If I got convicted, I could lose my place in college. It would be the end of my internship at Vonderstone! This couldn't be happening! I needed the money and the college degree! My whole future was at stake!

But it was too late. No more chance to escape! So, I closed my eyes in despair. And at that moment, a miracle happened. The cop car drove on! Obviously, the officers were focused on something else. They must have overlooked me. How lucky can you get? In total disbelief, I stared after the car, but it kept going down the street. And that lit a fire under my butt. Hectically, I turned back to the window. Now, I was in a real rush to finish my job. Bet!

A second later, I heard a siren wailing. Oh fuck! The police car stopped two houses down the road. It was turning! All my hopes were dashed! The cops had seen me! They were coming back! It was over! I was done!

And that was the moment when I got grabbed by the arm. Someone took my hand and pulled me away. It wasn't until I was already running that I realized what was happening. It was Matt! What a sight for sore eyes! He told me that Chet had called him. Luckily, he had been nearby. I guess, Colton had been right: Fortune favors fools!

My manager was my last lifeline, and he knew where he was going! Pulling me around the house, he pushed me up against the wall. And not a second too soon! My naked ass got out of sight a second before the car stopped in front of the property. For the moment, the officers had lost sight of me, but I wasn't out of danger yet! I breathed heavy as hell and my bomb-ass bouncers quaked on my chest. I heard the cops get out of the car and start walking up to the house. The search for me was about to begin.

And once again, Matt reacted first. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the backyard where I spotted a conspicuous feature in the hedge. In between all the moss and greenery, there was a door. It was totally overgrown so it was hard to spot. And my luck didn't stop there! As a Yamos alum, Matt had a key! How about that? Real quick, he opened the door and led me to the adjacent property. As he informed me, it was the ΖΣΧ sorority. Since they frequently threw parties together, they used each other's basements to store beer kegs and stuff like that. It figures!

For this reason, members of the Yamos executive board had keys and Matt had never given his one back. How great was that? Not only did the key open the garden door, but also the door to the basement. And so, we slipped into the neighboring house, just when we heard the cops ringing at the Yamos door. The fratboys had given me their pearly gifts as parting presents, and I had gifted them a visit from the police in return. That sounded about fair, didn't it? Anyway, I had escaped! It was only by a hair's width, and it wouldn't have been possible without my manager's help. But whatever! You must make hay when the sun shines, right?

---Bunny is honest to a fault---

My escape had been successful. But it had been more than enough excitement for the moment. So, I decided to take a short break from my sexventures. I was busy dealing with the aftermath anyway. First, there were the voting cards. The moment when the ballots came out was the most shameful thing I had ever experienced! It made me feel like a total fuckdoll. The objectification was real! At the same time, though, it triggered a rush of hormones and got me all horned up. This was so conflicting!

And believe me, folks, I was just as torn about the second repercussion, aka my sore ass. On the one hand, you have all the aftereffects. I for one could barely sit for a couple of days and walked real funny. On the other hand, it's the gift that keeps on giving. Whenever my sore sphincter twitched, it was a brilliant reminder of the emotional explosion I had experienced. I must admit anal orgasms hit different! And the aftermath doesn't last forever. No need to worry, my ass is fine now! In fact, my butt is better than ever. Thanks for asking! Anyway, I think you can see the conflict! And that's why I made a decision. My butt is reserved for special occasions. Every now and then, it's dope! But only as a special treat. It's not meant for regular use. You could say my pussy is the moneyhole and my ass is the bonushole. Period!

As you see, I was busy dealing with my personal affairs. At the same time, though, a lot of things happened at work. As you know, the mood at the Vonderstore was lousy. After Holly had gotten into a fight with our manager, we were on thin ice. The threat of dismissal loomed large. One more misstep and we'd get fired. Of course, that was totally unfair! I hadn't done anything wrong, and yet the old-ass owner lumped us both together. To him, we were a pair of whiny, lazy millenitards. And there was nothing that could change his mind. End of story!

And that's why, I moved around the store like I was walking on eggshells. After all, I didn't want to make a mistake. There was no way I could afford to get fired, so I covered all my bases. I even told Matt that we had to stop our fun time during break time. Needless to say, he didn't like that! And so, he came up with a new idea. The trust fund baby told me my job was safe if I obeyed his orders like a docile dummy. The more I'd follow his instructions, the more he'd stand up for me. Such a pretentious player!

But it was my only option! And so, I got a new work routine. Since then, I've been getting up half an hour earlier every workday to spend some sexy time before getting ready for work. Let me tell you, this is super hard for me because I'm a night owl and not an early bird. Nonetheless, I use the time to watch porn while fingering my pussy. When I'm getting close to cumming, I have to stop because I'm not allowed to climax. I must edge instead. And I have to do it twice. This is so wicked! And it messes me up because it leaves me horny as hell. Not only that, but the denial also makes me needy and bubbly. Or as Matt likes to call it, bimboy!

Of course, I'm always ready to read the riot act to anyone who calls me a bimbo. But I'm hardly in a position to deny it. My edging routine makes me act like a ditzy dummy at work and a spunky slut after work. This totally reinforces the bimbo cliché and makes it increasingly difficult to disprove. In fact, I've become low-key famous with customers. They know me as the hugger now! I don't really like it, but it helps with the upselling, so I let it slide. After all, I have bigger things to worry about!

And I bet you know where this is going, folks! Of course, it was bound to happen! No matter how hard I tried to play by the rules, Holly's temper was our downfall. No one ever said that our skeevy supervisor was a master salesman, but he was the store manager and the owner's son, so everyone overlooked his flaws. Everyone? Not quite! At one point, Holly blew her fuse and broke the unspoken rule. Sorry to say, but my bae acted like a bull in a China store when she addressed the elephant in the room and challenged Matt. How stupid can you be?

In the end, the two made a bet to see who got the better sales skills. Their target was a middle-aged woman looking to buy lingerie for her husband's birthday. So, what's your guess, folks? Whose advice did the customer follow? The answer is obvious! She followed Matt's lead! What a surprise... not! After all, the machofucker knows best what hot-blooded men want in bed and the wifey wanted to please her hubby. Go figure!

And that left Holly with a pile of gambling debts she couldn't settle, so she had to find an alternative way to pay it back. And the rest was inevitable! I don't need to spell it out for you, do I? It didn't take long until my bestie experienced how it feels to be fiercely fucked by the cocky player in the storeroom. Unleashing the stud, the mean mofo rode my bae hard and put her away wet. She definitely looked disheveled afterwards. So, I suspect that she enjoyed the shit out of it, even if she'll never admit it. Bet!

But then things took a dramatic turn. Mr. von Stein caught them red-handed. And that was the end of the line. As the owner of the Vonderstone brand, he had given us fair warning! He had repeatedly told us that one more misstep would be enough. And this, was more than a small blunder. It was an epic fail! So, the boss had no other choice. As a leader, he had to make an example! Acting tough but consistent, he grabbed Holly and threw her out of the store. As a special note, he kicked her out the backdoor, so she ended up naked and confused in the dingy alley. The irony!

Of course, this had a huge impact on my bestie. Catching her unprepared, it brought her world crashing down! Despite our humble beginnings, my bae had never experienced such a setback before, so she had a hard time dealing with her misfortune. She was down in the dumps and couldn't stop looking at the negative side of things. In fact, her thoughts became dangerously one-sided as she was pre-occupied with her deficits and failures. I'm no therapist, but this wasn't good for her mental health! Period!

That's why I tried to cheer her up. To get her out of the house, I suggested that she could pick me up after work, so we could go to afterwork events together. I hoped it would take her mind off things. It was a good start but not enough to bring back her happiness. So, I took it one step further and proposed to reconnect with our old friends from high school. I figured it would be a nice distraction to gossip about old times. And it worked out just fine! Holly was back in a good mood, and I was beginning to think we had turned a page.

But then everything came to a head. I hadn't been allowed to cum in the days leading up to our high school reunion, so I was ultra horny, which made me all gushy and spontaneous. Even though that was nothing unusual, things escalated when I got into another argument with my dad. After listening to his baseless accusations for hours, I desperately needed a distraction. Following my first impulse, I went to the beauty salon. But this time, a mani-pedi wasn't enough. I needed something drastic to counterbalance the radical changes in my life. And so, I decided to get a tattoo. You read that right, folks! I've never told you before, but I'm a big fan of tats. And yet, I've always been cautious about getting my own ink. So far, I've had four tiny tats: three stars behind each ear, a treble clef on my right inner wrist, and a bass clef on my left inner wrist. The stars symbolize my drive to shoot for the moon and the clefs symbolize my love of music. Clever and creative, just like me!

However, my days of being cautious are over! My brand-new ink is much more prominent. Since flowers symbolize femininity and the transition from purity to passion, I chose a floral design. It starts with a cherry blossom on the bridge of my left foot. From there, a vine winds its way up the outside of my leg, with several cherry blossoms in between, until it reaches my knee. The whole tattoo is done in black ink, which gives it a delicate and graceful look. All told, it's elegant and exceptional. Period!

Of course, it took some time to get the tattoo done, so I was late to pick Holly up. Even though she had all the time in the world, she was totally upset. And it didn't get any better after that. When we met our old high school friends, my new tattoo was the talk of the town, and Holly felt overshadowed. Nobody meant her any harm, but she took it as another setback. It triggered a tantrum, and she accused me of stealing her spotlight. Can you imagine? I had only ever supported her. I didn't deserve these accusations! Definitely not! And so, we got into a heated argument.

Safe to say, it's time for Holly to grow up and learn that she's not the center of the universe. Her actions have consequences, not only for her but for everyone else as well. In fact, the repercussions of her firing were just as dramatic for me as they were for her. After all, it caused a ton of problems. Remember, the patriarch kept lumping us salesgirls together, because one millenitard is as stupid as the other. For this reason, it was clear to him that I bore as much blame as my bestie. Totally unfair, but there was nothing I could do about it! Promise!

Don't get me wrong, folks! I can stand some heat. But to make matters worse, our sales figures were dropping like stones, so there was a lot of finger-pointing going around. And with Holly gone, I became the main target. For the boss, it wasn't the outdated fashion or the lack of leadership, it was all on the millenicunt and no one else! As a result, I was on thinner ice than ever. I was practically on pins and needles, waiting to be fired any moment. This was a disaster!

And it was all Holly's fault! She had put us both in this position. I had warned her more times than I could count. So, you can imagine that I wasn't just angry, I was pissed off. And rightfully so! As usual, though, my anger only lasted a few days. After all, best friends have to stick together, for better or for worse. And so, I couldn't look at Holly's sad face for long, especially as she was hiding in her mom's basement, getting lost in her fashion blog. Something had to change! It was about time for my bae to regain her positive attitude. Bet!

That was a noble endeavor, but I didn't know how to go about it. The question occupied my mind for several days until I had a flash of inspiration. What if I could kill two birds with one stone? Getting my bestie her job back would be great. Securing my own employment in the process would be even better. Crossing off another item on my bucket list at the same time would be perfect! A win-win-win situation!

---Pumpkin walks the parking lot---

When I told Holly about my plan, she was ecstatic! And that was the starting signal for a history-making workday. Actually, my plan was simple but effective. I knew that Mr. von Stein came to the Vonderstore every Friday to get the weekly progress report. Like clockwork, he always arrived after lunch, so I spent my break waiting for him in the parking lot. Our boss didn't know it yet, but this week was going to be special! Promise!

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers