Tia's Bucket List Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers

And yet, I didn't just wait around like any other salesclerk! This was way too important, so I didn't leave anything to chance. Before I got to work, I took extra time to do my hair and makeup. Wearing my blonde locks down, the loose beach waves gave me a bouncy style full of movement that perfectly matched my bubbly demeanor. But that wasn't all! At work, I put on a special outfit. Even though I wasn't in the store, I applied the Vondermove. Tying my myrtle green top underneath my big-ass boobs, I revealed my toned tummy. Pulling up my shiny black wetlook booty shorts. I also showed off my cameltoe. As cherry on top, I wore black matte knee-high platform boots from the store's crazy heels section that featured a 7.5" heel and 3.5" platform. Mr. von Stein had specifically picked them out for Holly, so I figured that it was the best way to put him in a good mood. Bet!

While waiting for the old-ass owner to arrive, I stayed close to the building. To be honest, I did my best not to be seen by the customers entering the mall. After all, my sassy appearance was reserved for my boss and not for gawkers. And there was no doubt that my outfit was as saucy as it gets. Frankly, conservos would say the combination of crop top, cameltoe, and knee-high platform boots made me look like a slut. No doubt about it!

And yet, I managed to attract no attention until Mr. von Stein's car finally pulled into the parking lot. I scoffed when I saw the vehicle. The patriarch was driving an expensive luxury SUV. What a surprise... not! Of course, he had money to spend on his car while paying his interns less than minimum wage. You have to show your status after all. It figures!

Anyway, I didn't want to take any chances, so I walked right up to my boss when he parked. Staying close to the cars, I steered clear of the open lane to avert being seen by any customers. As soon as I stepped into the parking space, I tapped on the driver's window. I wanted to catch the owner's attention before he got out of his vehicle. When he heard the sound, he seemed surprised but rolled down the window, nonetheless. That was a good start!

But then Mr. von Stein caught me off guard. Before I had the chance to lean into the window, he drove out of the parking space. Holy shit! What the fuck was that? Real slow, the patriarch let his car roll to the end of the lane before he stopped. His intention was clear! He wanted me to chase after him! Son of a bitch! He was lucky I was on a mission! Otherwise, I wouldn't have played along with this dirty trick. Absolutely not!

Highly annoyed, I stared after the car. This wasn't how I had imagined this thing to begin. But then I followed the vehicle. After all, I wasn't willing to give up my plan over such a minor matter. And so, I tottered down the lane in my platform boots. There was no more protection! The sun was shining brightly, and the parking lot was wide open, making me easy to spot. I had never felt so exposed in my life, and that was a good thing.

At least, in theory! Being a clever blonde, I had picked an item on my bucket list that fit my plan. And that item was exhibitionism! In practice, however, things looked totally different. Presenting the super slutty outfit on a silver platter hit different! And it made me nervous as hell! To make matters worse, the heels made loud, clacking sounds on the asphalt. And it attracted everybody's attention! Suddenly, all eyes were on me! And all the customers showed the same reaction.

Their first look went to my knee-high boots, and the expressions were clear. The black boots definitely deserved the name 'hooker hooves'. From there, the gazes roamed upwards to my cameltoe, my bare belly, and finally the bulging top. With each eyecatcher, the expressions became clearer. The customers took me for a street walker! And I blushed in response! For a moment, I prayed that no one would call the cops. My last run-in with the police was still fresh in my mind and I didn't need a repeat. I might have gotten away scot-free once, but it wouldn't go so well a second time. Definitely not!

And yet, the Vonderowner had no mercy, toying with me relentlessly. The moment I reached the car, he stepped on the gas and drove into the next lane. The roar of the engine drowned out the clacking of my prostiboots and the customers' interest multiplied. Holy shit! He might as well make an announcement over the mall speakers: 'Deal of the day! Hooker in Vonderfit! Meet her in the parking lot and pay half the price for clothes and holes.' Oh jeez! What a nasty idea! My imagination was already running wild. Bet!

Even though my nervousness was escalating, the patriarch didn't stop! Over and over again, he repeated the game of chase and catch, guiding me all across the whole damn parking lot as if leading me on an invisible leash. What a walk of shame! At long last, the old-ass owner drove his flashy car into a parking box at the other end of the lot. And truth be told, I wouldn't have lasted much longer! I was on the verge of canceling this whole thing. Facts!

But now, the hardest part was over, wasn't it? To be honest, I wasn't so sure, so I literally took the bull by the horns. As soon as the old chap lowered the side window, I stuck my head through the opening. As a certified buzzerfly, I started talking right away. After all, you always have to play to your strength, don't you? And so, I praised Holly to the skies, telling the boss that my bae was a visionary designer and the kind of top talent a company like Vonderstone couldn't afford to lose.

"Hey you, spring chicken!" The patriarch interrupted me rudely. "Forgot your name so I'll just call you big-boob bird! Anyway, you bash ears!"

"No clue what you're babbling 'bout, but I wasn't listening anyway." He took the wind right out of my sails. "So let's get the important stuff outta the way. Show me your tits! After that, you can lay it on me."

Oh my god! That was too much! Big boss or not, he was coming on way too strong. Even though he was old as dirt, he was still totally tit-fixated! Like father like son, I guess! Nonetheless, his blunt talk hit me unprepared and stunned me to the core. I wanted to retract asap, but it was too late for that. I got hot and cold when I realized that I hadn't just stuck my head through the window. I had pushed my entire upper body through the opening, so my toned tummy was resting on the bottom frame. As a result, my bomb-ass bouncers dangled down my chest, bulging out the green top. And that was the moment it hit me! All the time I had been talking, the old fart had been staring at my titties. No wonder he had been distracted!

But then I noticed something else. The Vonderowner was dead serious! He wouldn't allow any discussion. The hierarchy was clear! He gave the order and the employee obeyed. That left me with two options. Either I flashed my boobies, or he paid no attention to me. Fair and square! So, what did I have to lose? After all, my fantastic funbags were awesome assets! I should use them to my advantage if they guaranteed me success, shouldn't I? Anything else would be stupid! And I was a clever blonde!

For this reason, I did as I was told. After all, I had to seize the opportunity because I was in the perfect position. With my big-ass boobs hanging inside the car, they were protected from prying eyes, so it was something like a safe space! And that's why I didn't hesitate. Pulling the green fabric down, my fluffy fleshpillows plopped out of the top and dangled off my chest. Feast your eyes on that, old fucker!

All right! Job well done! Glad we got that out of the way. Now, I could get on with my gushing praise. But wait! I didn't even get to say a word because Mr. von Stein was faster than me. Firmly grabbing both my boobs, he began to knead my titty meat. As if he had a right to my tits! His cheek was astounding! But then again, he was the boss, and I was his employee. I guess the old-ass owner assumed that his interns were also his Vondertoys. And accordingly, all my assets had to be accessible to him at all times. Weird flex, but OK!

To be honest, I can't deny that his impudence triggered my lust. And that realization took my breath away! As a result, I kept silent while the old fart massaged my big-ass bangers. Less bubbly babbling, more nasty kneading! That's the way to go! And the patriarch took his sweet time mauling my fabulous funbags! As if he were squeezing melons in a supermarket to see if they were ripe and ready to buy. And that's exactly how I felt. Like merchandise that was up for grabs! Apparently, it was a tough call because the boss needed a hell of a long time. When he was finally done, I sighed in exasperation. Despite the distraction, though, I managed to pick up where I left off, praising Holly to high heaven. Good girl!

"Yeah, lemme stop you right there, big-boob bird!" Mr. von Stein interrupted me before I could really get started. "I'm still distracted by those big fat tits! With those milk fountains you got a helluva dairy farm right there. You just turned my car into an ice cream truck."

Seriously? Milk fountains? The old fart couldn't sound any more like a boomer even if he tried. That totally riled me up! But then again, it was meant as a compliment. And being praised was so much better than heaping praise on others. I know I'm a sucker for compliments! So, I let the old sod have his way with my bomb-ass boobs while I shut up and savored the sensations. It almost made me forget my assignment until I got startled by a noise in the parking lot. Scalding hot, I remembered that my ass was still hanging out of the vehicle. What a wakeup call!

And so, I quickly got back to singing my bestie's praise. No sooner had I started raving about Holly's skills than the patriarch grabbed my nipples. Damnit! He pinched my puffies hard! And the titty twister threw me off my game! As he rolled my teats between his fingertips, I began to stutter. But he didn't let up. The more the brash boomer massaged my nipples the more I moaned until my praise became unintelligible. Sorry, sis!

Believe me, I tried to stay on topic, but the boss' overbearing manner was too infuriating! Reacting in a bitchy way, I broke into a discussion about HR methods. Talking myself into a frenzy, I lost focus. Instead of pointing out Holly's skill, I accused the Vonderowner of unfair business practices. What a great idea... not! My boss didn't like my tone, and he wouldn't allow an intern to criticize him. Definitely not!

Real quick, Mr. von Stein let me feel that I had overshot the mark. But not as expected! This time, he didn't grab my nipples but tugged on my hair. Everything happened in a flash, and before I knew it, I got pulled into the car until my hips rested on the window frame. Losing my footing, I once again found myself hanging like a sack of laundry over a clothesline! What a déjà vu!

Panic gripped me as I realized that I was trapped. My feet flailed around on the outside while my head was held on the inside. Unlike me, however, Mr. von Stein was super chill. Opening his pants, he fished out his cock. And when I saw it, I was so shocked that I stopped in my tracks. Holly had reverently referred to it as a coke can and I can confirm that assessment. He was thick as a motherfucker! If you ask me, it was a goddamn meatcleaver!

And with that, I wanted to change my tune and sing the praise of his prick. I'm a horny hussy like that! But the grumpy geezer wasn't interested in my talk, he only cared about my warm, wet holes. It didn't matter that his thick dick barely fit through my lips. Nor did it matter that I was still speaking when he plugged my chatterbox. My mouth was nothing but a cocksocket for his boss boner! Son of a bitch! One minute, I was discussing HR practices, and the next my speech got choked off by man meat. For a few strokes, I mumbled words around the shaft, but the vibration spurred the patriarch to thrust harder and deeper. So, talking was quickly replaced by gagging. Bet!

"Sure enough, you sound like blondie blockhead! That shit's barely intelligible. Say again? What you wanna tell me?" Mr. von Stein asked slyly when he pulled my head off his cock.

Jesus! It's not what you say, but how you say it, right? In this case, the boomer's words seemed super snarky. He made it sound like all of this was business as usual. As if I was making mountains out of molehills! And once again, his impudence got me all worked up.

"Oh, man! Hard to believe but role-plays are older than you, sir! For real!" I hurled new accusations at my boss as soon as he lifted my head off his cock. "That thing you pulled on Holly? It's totally unfair! No cap! It's also dishonest. I tho... ogh ogh... ooogh ooogh..."

And then the Vonderowner shut me up in mid-sentence. Pulling my mouth over his prick, he turned my words into a gush of gags.

"Swear to Buddha! Nobody can listen to that lip flapping!" The old sod remarked dismissively. "Who are you? Mrs. Valley Girl or what?"

"Ugh ugh ugh..." I gagged back.

"That squeaky voice gives me a fucking headache!" The grumpy geezer didn't mince words. "That gagging sounds much more pleasant."

"Sure as shit, you got lucky there, blondie!" He patronized me. "You look that hot, you don't need to sound smart."

"Urrrgh urrrgh urrrgh..." I responded with full-throated chokes.

"I think I'll call you pumpkin from now on. The lights are on, but no one's home." The old-ass owner suggested. "You agree with the name, sweet cheeks?"

"Huuurrrgh huuurrrgh huuurrrgh ..." I wanted to protest but ended up gagging at the top of my lungs.

"That's good!" He deliberately misinterpreted my response. "Tho, it looks like you got lots to learn. Nobody wants to hear a pumpkin speak. Let your throat do the talking."

And finally, Mr. von Stein pulled my head off his dick. But I was too out of breath to set the record straight. Instead of speaking, I opted to take a breather. And that proved to be wise foresight. Like I said, clever blonde!

"Let's give it a try!" The old chap suggested next. "Lemme sum up that shit. Pumpkin thinks Holly's firing was unfair?"

And when I opened my mouth to respond, he shoved my face back on his boner. Drilling it down my throat, he made me gag real hard. So, the break was officially over!

"Ack! Huuurrrgh! Huuurrrgh! Huuurrrgh... Ack! Huuurrrgh!" I choked as my boomer boss varied between short and long strokes.

"That's a yes then!" He stated. "So you're telling me I shoulda fired both of you millenitards for blatant misconduct?"

"Huuurrrgh! Ack... Ack... Ack ack... Huuurrrgh! Ack!" The patriarch made me gag instead of letting me answer.

"That sounds like a no!" The old sod concluded.

"Lookit! Pumpkin ain't wanna be fired. How selfish!" He exclaimed in mock surprise. "Here I thought you millenicunts are thick as thieves! But I guess, you're called generation ego for a reason, right?"

Oh wow! Could he be any more audacious? That's no way for a boss to talk to a young employee. And once again, the old-ass owner lumped us all together. As if us millennials had no independent opinions. Jesus!

"So tell me, sweet cheeks! You think my leadership style's outdated?" Mr. von Stein asked while keeping my mouth plugged with his prick.

"Ack! Huuurrrgh! Huuurrrgh! Huuurrrgh... Ack! Huuurrrgh!" He picked up where he left off, making me respond by rhythmically pumping his cock down my throat.

"Yeah! No wonder you're saying yes, or should I say you're choking out a yes, pumpkin?" He translated my answer. "You ain't got no experience with real work. Be glad you got that internship. Looks like you're not just a quacking duck, but a lucky duck! Hehehe!"

"Now that I got a better picture of you two millenitards, I gotta say I shoulda cut both of your salaries." He concluded to my dismay. "You both did a miserable job. Worst interns ever!"

For fuck's sake! This was going anything but according to plan. With each statement, Mr. von Stein's accusations got worse. But the last one took the cake! He was already paying us less than minimum wage. There was nothing left to cut! I would have giggled at the absurdity if my throat hadn't been stuffed with man meat. Promise!

"Huuurrrgh! Ack... ack... ack ack! Huuurrrgh! Ack!" The grumpy geezer made me gag again.

And finally, I managed to identify the second rhythm.

"That's a no then! Damn, where's the loyalty in you millenicunts?" He said derisively.

"What 'bout taking a pay cut to save your gal pal's job?" He asked rhetorically. "Nah, pumpkin won't do that! What kinda breastie are you?"

Oh my god! This was so presumptuous! He acted like the stereotype of a boomer boss. He might have been the Vonderowner, but he still made most of this stuff up, totally twisting the truth. Now, I knew where his son got his penchant for alternative facts.

"So you're saying Holly ain't to blame for that case of indecent behavior in the storage room?" Mr. von Stein inquired.

And finally, we got to the issue at hand. Now, we were talking! But not so fast! The grumpy geezer changed his approach. Letting go of my hair, he stopped moving my head! I needed a moment to realize that the old sod was waiting for me to take action. He wanted me to fuck my face in the right rhythm. For heaven's sake! That would take the degradation to the next level!

But the patriarch didn't act without reason! He had noticed that I had figured out the rhythm. And he was right! It had taken until the last statement for the light to go on in my head, but eventually I had realized that there were two rhythms: one for yes and one for no. The 'choke-don't-tell' method had to be Morse code! And now that I had solved the puzzle, my boss wanted me to prove that I had fully understood the gag code. Jesus Christ!

"Ack! Huuurrrgh! Huuurrrgh! Huuurrrgh... Ack! Huuurrrgh!" I tried my best to recreate the rhythm.

"You're saying it's custom to fuck at the store during work?" The old-ass owner dug deeper. "You're doing it on the regular, pumpkin? With customers? To make sales? Good to know!"

Damnit! I didn't like his translation, but I couldn't deny that it contained a grain of truth. While praising Holly, I had told my boss that my bae had reinterpreted the purpose of the storeroom only once. Others had done it regularly. So, his dismissal was based on differential treatment and that wasn't permissible. Big talk! And now, I had to suffer big consequences! Apparently, the old sod had drawn his own conclusion from my statement, assuming that I was the regular user. That was true, but it wasn't the issue here! My behavior wasn't the focus! Period!

"Ack! Huuurrrgh! Huuurrrgh! Huuurrrgh... Ack! Huuurrrgh!" I affirmed his question, nonetheless.

Holy shit! The 'choke-don't-tell' method was humiliating as hell! It made me feel so stupid! And even more incompetent! My boss didn't even trust me to give sales advice. With the new technique, he basically demoted me from salesgirl to meat mannequin. My big tits and wet holes were the only selling points I had to offer. And yet, this was nothing new. In fact, it sounded like the vulgar version of Ditzy-the-Dummy. Bet!

"Good to know you're the bad apple that spoils the barrel. Now, we know who put Holly up to it! Guess it's true then, never trust anyone under thirty." Mr. von Stein concluded from my answer. "No wonder, tho! With your looks you think you can get away with murder, don't you pumpkin?"

Hell no! That was definitely not what I had meant! The insinuation was totally unfair! But I couldn't refute it. He only had to do ask his son to find out the truth. Oh fuck! I was so screwed!

"Huuurrrgh! Ack... ack... ack ack! Huuurrrgh! Ack!" I needed no prompt to respond.

Even though I said no with my throat, I tried to do it in the most pleasing way possible. In fact, I tried to give my boss the best possible throatjob to distract him from the truth. After all, he might drop the subject after busting his nut. There was still a chance for me to get off lightly, so I had to give it a go. Period!

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers