Tia's Bucket List Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This leaves me without choice!" The grumpy geezer replied. "I'm forced to fire the main culprit. You gotta root out the problem! My hands are tied. So sorry!"

Holy shit! My plan had gone off the rails! This conversation was headed in the wrong direction, and I couldn't even be upset about it. I had dug my own grave by giving my boss plenty of ammunition to outmaneuver me. I guess, I had acted like a clever blonde... not! But anyway, everyone makes a mistake... sometimes.

"Huuurrrgh! Ack... ack... ack ack! Huuurrrgh! Ack!" I tried to make up for it by fucking my face so hard that tons of drool squirted from my mouth.

"Meanwhile at the ranch, you think you deserve a second chance? Just coz you're a big-boob bird?" The patriarch summed up my answer.

"That sounds like preferential treatment to me." He mocked my previous argument. "But hey, I've never been one to judge a book by its cover. I'ma gonna judge a millenitard by her bimbo skills."

Fucking hell! Did you hear him call me the forbidden b-word? It upset me to no end! How many times do I have to repeat myself? I was a lot of things but definitely no bimbo! Who the hell had told him such nonsense? Out of sheer rage, I fucked my face harder on his damned dick than ever before. My goal was to say no as clearly as possible. And that, of course, had undesirable side effects. The gagging was particularly pathetic and the slobber extra slimy. Disgusting but necessary!

"Huuurrrgh! Ack... ack... ack ack! Huuurrrgh! Ack!" I gagged loud and clear.

"So... did I get that right?" My boss inquired slightly surprised. "Pumpkin ain't want a second chance?"

Oh, no! I mean, yes! I mean, my response wasn't about second chances. I was denying that I was a bimbo. But I can see that my answer was confusing. I guess the clever blonde had said goodbye and the airhead-with-airbags had taken its place. So, I hectically cleared things up.

"Ack! Huuurrrgh! Huuurrrgh! Huuurrrgh... Ack! Huuurrrgh!" I affirmed twice as loud and twice as often. "Ack! Huuurrrgh! Huuurrrgh! Huuurrrgh... Ack! Huuurrrgh!"

To my shock, I didn't even think about speaking anymore. Instead, I simply lowered my head and fucked my face in the right rhythm. This was slowly becoming second nature to me. Scary but exciting! As if it mattered at the moment! It was obvious where this was going. All that mattered was seizing the opportunity. We all know that I'm not the best salesgirl, so there was only one way I could earn a second chance. With sex of course, duh!

So, we were in agreement for once! But Mr. von Stein still managed to catch me off-guard. Grabbing my shoulders, he pushed me out of the window. Oh my god! What the fuck was happening? We were about to get the action started, why was he pushing me away? It took me a moment to realize that it was the right call, because it snapped me out of my dickdaze.

Believe it or not, I had totally forgotten that I was still hanging in the driver's door. But what did you expect? With everything that was going on, there was too much information for an airhead-with-airbags to consider all at once. And so, a shiver ran down my spine as I imagined how many customers had seen my half-naked ass in the tiny wetlook pants. 2, 5, 10? I couldn't tell! And frankly, I preferred not to know.

Anyway, this didn't mean that I was out of danger! When my head reappeared from the window, I had to react real quick. After all, I had to pull up my top before someone saw me with my tits out! While I was busy rearranging my outfit, Mr. von Stein opened the driver's door and got out. Paying no attention to me, he opened the backdoor and sat down behind the driver's seat. The big-ass luxury car was literally chromed decadence and offered massive interior space, an advantage the old sack wanted to exploit. Making himself comfortable, he pulled his pants down and spread his legs. With an unmistakable gesture, he beckoned me to his manspread. Still unsteady, I stumbled over to him. Sexy was different!

And so, I made a mental note to practice my hooker walk in prostiboots over the next few days. But I digress! Despite the massive space, the patriarch wouldn't let me in. Pointing at his dick, it stuck out like a broadsword, confirming my previous assessment. It truly was a meatcleaver! And it had a hypnotic effect on me, instantly putting me in a dicktrance. Unable to take my eyes off the fat fuckstick, I needed my boss to take my hand and guide me. Oh jeez! I truly was his Vondertoy!

Stumbling behind the open door, I bent over until my terrific titties dangled down my chest and hovered above the owner boner. I knew what was coming and I was glad that the open door covered my body shielding me from unwanted gazes. At least, that was an improvement!

"You see, that's what we called free love back in the day." The patriarch joked. "You know what they say: if the van's rockin' don't come knockin'! Hehehe!"

"Let's start with your main skills, sweet cheeks!" He challenged me. "Show me what you can do with those fat fucking fleshcans. From the looks of it, I'm expecting a helluva lot!"

Oh wow! No pressure, right? Whatever! I was so excited that I couldn't wait to get the banging started. Fortunately, the boss boner was already covered with so much drool that it needed no further lube. And so, I wrapped my titty meat around his thick prick. As if I were trying to smother his stick with my fluffy fleshpillows! Highly motivated, I began to give the old-ass owner the best tittyfuck of his life. Sliding my fat fleshpads up and down, I increased the speed until I was practically wanking his dick like a human masturbator. I was nothing but a cheap jerktoy for my rich-ass boss! Jesus Christ!

Obviously, Mr. von Stein liked the tittyfucking because he let me caress his cock extensively. He must have figured that it was time for the millenicunt to know hard work! And I definitely learned to labor! As much as I basked in his appreciation, it was getting exhausting! Keeping my legs straight in a bent-over posture was tiring and my knees began to wobble. I knew I couldn't hold the position much longer. All too soon, I'd sink to the ground. But I wasn't willing to let that happen! No way! Never in my life would I kneel on the dirty concrete of a public parking lot!

Lucky me, the old sod noticed that my strength was waning. I couldn't tell if it was his age or his experience, but he proved to be more prudent than his son and the rest of the top bros. Grabbing my loose locks, he pulled me into his SUV and didn't stop until I was lying belly down on his lap. Oh my god! Once again, I was hanging around like laundry on a clothesline. This was becoming a thing, and I couldn't stop it! Quite the opposite! The position triggered my submissiveness and pushed me into subspace. Fucking hell!

And yet, the position brought another effect. My buns of steel were freely accessible to the brash boomer. Oh no! He shouldn't! He couldn't! Remember, what he had done to Holly at the Vonderstore? He had given her a spanking to put her in her place. He wouldn't do that to me, would he? Please don't! I had already gotten a good thrashing from the fratboys. I had learned my lesson! Discipline was already crossed off my bucket list. Period!

There was no need for a repeat! But I still held my breath and waited for the inevitable. Taking advantage of my tension, my boss caught me on the wrong foot. Mr. von Stein didn't slap my ass but grabbed my booty shorts. He crumpled up the black wetlook fabric until my ass cheeks popped out. He even managed to make my big swollen snatchflaps slip out left and right. Grabbing the scrunched-up fabric, he used it like a string, sliding it through my sloppy slit. That hit the spot! The sensations assaulted my clit, making me hornier than ever. Gosh!

And with that, I suddenly found myself in a public parking lot, moaning lewdly and lustfully. Holy shit! This wasn't intentional! I actually wanted to prevent it at all costs! But I couldn't help it! As long as the patriarch kept sliding the string through my slit, I was wax in his hands. An airhead-with-airbags couldn't multitask but had to concentrate on one thing at a time. And so, I focused on groaning loudly and wriggling wildly until I left a wet spot on the expensive leather! Priorities!

But then the boomer boss decided that his Vondertoy was ready for the next step. Pulling my booty shorts down to my ankles, he exposed my pussy for the world to see! I frantically glanced over my shoulder to make sure that we were still safe. Unlike me, however, the old chap wasn't fazed by the danger. Pushing me into the cowgirl position, I found myself looking at his crinkly face while my cunt hovered over his thick prick. And then, he lowered my throbbing twat onto his big rod. Oh my god! The cuntcleaver lived up to his name, literally splitting my slit.

And for a few seconds, my vag muscles resisted. But it was in vain! With a jolt, the owner boner popped into my hotbox. The air caught in my throat as I felt his massive man meat stuffing me chock-full. The sensations of the sudden stretching surged through me, and I grunted like a bitch in heat. Encouraged by my moans, the old sod grabbed my hips and moved my body up and down. Taking the cue, I began to ride him savage as sin. As I humped him hard, the patriarch let go and watched my tremendous titties swing and sway. The faster I rode, the wilder my bangers bounced. What a sexy sight!

For a while, Mr. von Stein watched the spectacle before he reached behind me. Putting his hands on my back, he pushed me forward until my titty meat smacked him right in the face. My soft, squishy snugglesacks practically slapped him around the ears! This was insane! But I loved how much he appreciated my bimbo skills. This was my chance to prove my worth to the Vonderstone brand! And I was hell-bent on making the most of it. Bet!

"Brrr... brrr... brrr!" The old-ass owner made a bunch of lip-swinging sounds when he buried his face in my fluffy fleshpillows.

Oh wow! Moving his head back and forth, my boss motorboated the shit out of my bomb-ass bouncers. Jesus! The patriarch was old as dirt, and yet he turned into a kid at Christmas morning when he saw a pair of glorious grabbags! If that wasn't proof of my skills! Apparently, however, flexibility was another bimbo skill because the old chap decided to test a new position. Keeping his cock in my cunt, he turned his Vondertoy around. Oh my god! I felt like a nut being turned on a bolt. I guess that's why they call it a female screw. Facts!

"Looks like someone's been a paper shaker!" The grumpy geezer concluded when he saw my flexibility.

Oh yeah, he got that right! Even though his flashy luxury car had plenty of room inside, I had to rearrange my limbs whenever he pushed me around. And that's where my years of cheerleading training came in handy. In fact, I had cheered competitively, so it had been a serious sport for me! But I still knew that I fully fit the stereotype of the blonde-haired, not-so-bright girl standing at the sidelines of a football game in a short skirt, jumping around without much purpose other than to yell 'go team!' and be stared at by the crowd. And you know what? I'm not ashamed of it! Period!

"Fucking figures! What else is a big-boob bimbo supposed to be in high school other than a jock sucker, right?" Mr. von Stein followed up his observation. "Bet you were the cum sponge for the football team!"

Oh man! That was a hard blow! And I scoffed in disapproval. But deep inside, I knew that it was true... at least the part about cheerleading. But whatever! As soon as I was in the reverse cowgirl position, my scoffing was drowned out by my moaning as the Vonderowner grabbed my terrific titties and kneaded them real rough. That got me moving! And so, I rode the old-ass owner like a young pony! As if he were giving me the spurs! Maybe, it was a generational thing, but the brash boomer knew exactly how to work a pair of sweater puppets for maximum effect. If I knew how to be a paper shaker, he knew how to handle my sugar shakers. It drove me into a frenzy until I bucked so hard that I almost slipped off his cuntcleaver. Facts!

"Hey, there! What we got here?" I suddenly heard a voice from the side.

Oh shit! That stunned me to the core. What a shocker! In my dickdaze, I had blanked it out, but we were still standing in the parking lot with the door open. Sooner or later, it was bound to happen. And now, the time had come! The worst-case scenario had occurred! We had been caught! Fucking hell!

For heaven's sake! This was bad, so bad that I froze on the spot, hoping the ground would open up and swallow me. I blushed in shame and trembled in embarrassment. But that didn't last long. A harsh slap to my booty got me going again. Apparently, Mr. von Stein wasn't stunned at all. Quite the contrary! The old sod landed a few more blows to my butt until I found myself humping his cuntcleaver harder than ever. Whether I liked it or not, the Vonderowner set the pace and his Vondertoy had to follow. Period!

"Gidday, my mate!" The stranger greeted Mr. von Stein like an old pal. "Here I was on my way to buy some new golf gear when I saw your car in the parking lot. What are the chances, right?"

"Gee! My old eyes didn't deceive me. It's Frank-the-Tank!" The rando exclaimed cheerfully.

"Be that as it may, I didn't expect... this." He pointed at the young slut impaled on his buddy's boner. "Turning into a breeding bull, huh? And that in your old age. But beware! We don't want your heart to stop. At least, not till I win our next golf session. Hahaha!"

Oh boy! It was all too obvious that the stranger was an old friend. I had actually met a couple of the boss' best buds at Vonderstone. The first time they had come to the store, Mr. von Stein had introduced us salesgirls in the most obnoxious way ever. Turning the shop into a catwalk, he had ordered Holly to model our collection of crazy heels for them. And after that, it had become a Friday routine for the group of geezers to meet at the Vonderstore before heading to the golf course. Accordingly, we had started calling them the 'golf gang'. No kidding!

Either way, this was a great discovery! Even though we had been spotted, it wasn't by a bunch of normies. What a relief! Mr. von Stein's golfmate wouldn't call the cops, so we were safe! This could have turned out a lot worse! And that relaxed me immensely. So, I finally dared to look at the guy. And at second glance, I recognized him. Sorry to say, I had met so many new people lately that my memory was kind of fuzzy. But airheads-with-airbags aren't exactly known for their powers of recollection, right?

Anyway, the golfmate was Carl, or Carlito as his buddies liked to call him. He was a black man in his fifties who was so tall and stocky that he looked like a former football player. For that reason, Holly and I called him Mr. Lineman. He was also filthy rich, having built a successful business. Since he had sold it a few years ago, he was retired, which was obviously good for him because he always had a chill and positive vibe.

"Hehehe! C'mon, mate! Look at this big-boob bird!" Mr. von Stein replied with a laugh. "Banging a bimbo's good for my heart cos it keeps me young. You'll see when I kick your ass on the golf course."

And with that, the two old men started discussing the upcoming golf game. As if they were out for coffee like normal retirees! Chatting all casually, they paid no attention to the blond bombshell who was riding the owner boner butt naked. The disrespect was off the charts! It pissed me off and spurred me on at the same time. Accordingly, I humped the meatcleaver so wild that my bomb-ass boobs bounced all over the place. But it wasn't enough! I was literally busting my ass and yet the fucking fogies didn't acknowledge me. So degrading, alas so effective!

"Right, mate! But let's get real for a second. That's a brilliant pair of bronskis!" Mr. Lineman praised my charms. "That rack's a real distraction. There's nowhere else to look, man!"

Oh yeah! Finally, someone spoke the truth! It blew away my frustration and put a smile on my face. But my joy was short-lived. Believe it or not, the two golfmates started discussing the pros and cons of natural versus fake tits. All while they had a perfect pair of big natural boobs right in front of them. It felt surreal but happened nonetheless! Even though I was busy riding the boss boner, I heard every word they said. And yet, the boomer buddies talked about me as if I weren't present. Damnit! I was just an empty vessel without any opinion or knowledge. This was unacceptable! I was too smart for that!

"Hey, mate! Go for it! Test those fucking fleshcans. They're up for grabs. It ain't like the slut's picky!" Mr. von Stein offered my assets for examination.

And just like that, the black retiree grabbed my titties. Of course, it hadn't occurred to the patriarch to consult me. Just as it didn't occur to his old pal to ask me. But that was a stupid idea in the first place. Why should the Vondertoy have a different opinion than its owner? Shaking my head, I giggled at my idiocy as the filthy fogy groped my glorious grabbags. Hard to believe, but I was sitting in a flashy luxury car in a public parking lot, riding my boss' boner while his boomer buddy kneaded my bomb-ass bouncers. So crazy, alas so exciting!

"All right then, I won't keep you any longer. But don't forget our appointment. It's getting late!" Mr. Lineman suddenly turned to leave. "See you later, alligator!"

Oh wow! What an abrupt end! The big bloke left without another word. He didn't even give me another praise for my fantastic funbags. So disappointing! I had expected him to demand a blowjob for his silence. At the very least! In truth, I would have preferred an outrageous demand to his hasty exit. But it was obvious that my magnificent merits hadn't been enough to make the pervy pensioner stay. What a blow to my confidence! It left me needier for approval than ever. Safe!

But wait! Mr. Lineman had told his golfmate to cut things short, hadn't he? Oh no! I couldn't let that happen! If the Vonderowner prioritized his appointment over me, I'd take it as a personal insult! If he kicked me out of his car and left me standing on the parking lot, I'd never recover from that affront. Anything was better than that! Swear to god!

Fortunately for my confidence, the patriarch needed no encouragement to keep banging his bimbo. Grabbing my hips, he lifted me off his cock and laid my back on the leather seat. Positioning himself above me, he placed his knees to the left and right of my chest. As his meatcleaver loomed large over my fat fleshpads, I fell into another dicktrance. With each time, it happened faster and easier. Promise!

And with that, I found myself lying in a car with the door open and an old man fucking my titslit. My fluffy fleshpillows bulged and my titty meat spilled on all sides as I pressed my boobs together. But it was totally worth it! My squishy squeezebags must have felt like heaven because the grumpy geezer couldn't hold out much longer. Grabbing his shaft, he pointed it at my face. And then the first fat glob of goo squirted out and splashed onto my brow! The cumshot was massive! On impact, it exploded like a water balloon, spraying the sticky seed all over my forehead.

And that was just the beginning! It was followed by several more jizz jets that spread his senior sauce all over my cheeks. What a sperm shower! It turned my face into a total mess and made me look like I had just survived a bukkake party! I had no idea where it was coming from, but the cum charge was epic!

---Roastie plugs products in Vonderstyle---

Mr. von Stein and his blonde assistant were both spent. But that was the end of our similarities. While his balls were empty, my face was full. Stupidly, though, the old-ass owner didn't allow me to clean my face. Instead, he ordered me to wear his boss batter loud and proud. Holy shit!