Tia's Bucket List Ch. 08

Story Info
Tia deals with unexpected guests.
27k words
4.83
5.9k
6

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

---The Breastie and the shock---

Hello everyone, it's Tia! Your fierce fashion reporter never shying away from the spotlight. As you know, I'm a hard-facts-hound! I'm not above going to the bottom and drilling down. After all, innovative investigators can't be squeamish in their hunt for the truth. They need to go where it hurts! Sometimes, that can be shocking. Other times, it can be scandalous. And that's exactly what I learned.... the hard way!

During my obedience training, I came to know a simple fact: You have to be prepared for anything at any time and any place. You can always run into an old acquaintance or family friend. And so, I was in for a shock when I encountered my father's former colleagues from the machine factory. I never expected to meet the blue-collar boomers at a gym, and least of all at the GonzoGym. But this is where we were!

To give you a little reminder: The factory had closed down years ago, but my dad still held regular reunions to keep in touch with his old colleagues, so I knew the men all too well. Let's be real, the closure of the factory had been a hard blow for all the guys. Try finding a new job at the age of 50 with a worn-out body and no computer skills. Good luck with that! While my dad found new employment relatively quickly, most of his buddies weren't so lucky. Some worked as security guards, others had part-time jobs, but a few were still unemployed. Either way, times were tough for all of them. Period!

At that moment in the gym, however, our roles were reversed. It was me who had a tough time. Fortunately, I didn't freeze when I saw the old sods. Instead, I reacted faster than a dog with a bone, jumping into the women's locker room. Leaning against the wall, I breathed a sigh of relief. What a close call! It would have ended in disaster if I hadn't pulled off such a brilliant vanishing act. After all, my outfit was so flashy that it was impossible to miss. The pink color could be seen from a mile away. Safe!

Here's another reminder, folks: I was at the GonzoGym as part of a promo tour. After modeling three gym fits, I was currently wearing a bubblegum pink v-front bra and matching leggings with a white garter belt design. The top was so skimpy that it barely covered my tremendous titties, and the pants were so tight that they showed my cameltoe and butt crack. Correction! It showed my naked ass because Chet had ripped the fabric right between my legs leaving me with a hole in my leggings. For fuck's sake!

All the more reason to stay out of sight! And so, I waited and waited some more. In the meantime, I thought about Holly's training. Chet had actually kicked her out of the garage after their sex session and closed the door behind her. Imagine that! What a sick scenario! My bestie had no choice but to run around the neighborhood butt naked. On her way, she had even seen my dad on the other side of the street! But she was lucky because my old man hadn't noticed her. To be honest, I didn't even want to picture what a fuss my father would have made! Imagine if it had been me! That would have been a million times worse. It would have literally nuked my relationship with my dad. Swear to god!

As it turned out, however, Holly had a guardian angel. And it was the same one as mine, aka our neighbor Ray. I guess it proves that we both need a strong man to get us out of a jam. Looks like that's becoming a running theme, isn't it? But whatever! When my bae finally made it to her mother's house, there was another surprise waiting for her. Just as she arrived, Chet rang the doorbell. As if nothing had happened! He acted like they were study buddies, meeting up to learn together. So ridiculous! And yet, the Dicktator helped himself to a second serving. This time, though, he banged Holly's butt in her mother's bed. And all the while, Mama DeLuca was chatting with Mr. von Stein in the living room. Can you believe that shit! It sounded insane! But it was the truth nonetheless!

Fortunately, these shenanigans hadn't happened to me. And they must never happen! Under no circumstances! Imagine my father's friends taking me home and fucking me in my old room while my dad watches his crime shows next door. The horror! He'd cut me out of his will right away. Bet!

As you see, folks, the danger was imminent. And so, I took extra time to make sure the old codgers were gone before I stepped out of the locker room. My hands were trembling as I reached for the handle. Opening the door, I was overly cautious. But I knew that I couldn't hesitate or drag my feet because I didn't want to attract any attention. So, I took heart and rushed out of the locker room.

"Hello, Theresa!" I heard a noise behind me.

Oh shit! That stopped me in my tracks! And then I recognized the voice. It made me stand rooted to the spot. Oh no! It was Otis, one of my father's friends. Fucking hell!

At first, I couldn't move. But then I forced myself to look over my shoulder. My ears hadn't deceived me. I saw two of my dad's cronies leaning against the wall next to the locker room. They had been waiting for me! The chance to escape was gone! I had been caught!

I felt hot and cold when I realized that I couldn't get out of this situation. In response, I squeezed my legs together. After all, there was still a hole in my leggings! As the boomer blokes approached me, I tried to act as inconspicuous as possible. But of course, that was totally ridiculous as I was wearing my pink outfit. Safe to say, I was screwed in every way!

When the men approached me, I asked for Ray, pretending to wait for him. Tell me again: what had I said about his help becoming a running theme? Whatever! I simply claimed that he had promised to drive me home. It was the best excuse I could make up, at least on such short notice and in such a fuzzy state. To my horror, however, the old farts informed me that my neighbor had already left. Damnit! That excuse had vanished into thin air faster than I could unbutton an overall. Meanwhile, I noticed the boomers staring at me like a piece of meat. And it made me shudder! My feelings were torn. On the one hand, my pussy was throbbing like hell. On the other hand, the geezer gaze was cringe as fuck. Bet!

"Oh, hello Theresa! That's a surprise! Didn't expect to meet you here!" The black gent welcomed me. "You're home from college? Your father never told us."

"What you're doing in this neck of the woods?" He inquired low-key concerned. "It's a skid row, not a proper place for a young lady."

"Oh c'mon, Otis! I'm old enough to decide for myself where I go for a workout. No cap!" I replied real flippant. "I'm not daddy's little princess anymore."

"We can see that! Since when you're walking around looking like a slut?" The other boomer inquired. "Looks like you're running with the wrong crowd, no matter what you say. Does your father know?"

Oh man! That kind of nasty remark was exactly why I had never liked the guy, even though he was my dad's best bud. He had always been the muscle among the factory workers as he looked like a bouncer. Now that he was getting older, he was no longer in good shape, but he still appeared intimidating. His gruff demeanor was reinforced by the fact that he spoke with a hard accent and never minced words. He was born in Poland and had come to this country as a teenager. Nonetheless, he had never lost his accent or his bluntness. As a result, he was a buttinski if I've ever seen one!

"Hello to you too, Pavel! Good to see you!" I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes at the accusation. "Thanks for your concern! But no, my gym fit's nothing special, absolutely not!"

"As if it matters! You're old! You got no idea 'bout current fashion!" I snapped at the geezers when I heard them huffing in disbelief. "That's what young peeps wear for yoga. It's called Brazilian body fit wear! Duh!"

In truth, I didn't want to be bitchy, but I couldn't help it. I simply hate it when my fashion style is criticized. Especially when it's done by amateurs like these working stiffs. They had no clue what was hot and what not. Hell! They couldn't even tell the difference between classy and trashy if their lives depended on it. No way, I'd let these sad sacks tell me anything. Bet!

"I may be old, but I still work harder than all the men half my age." Pavel wasn't too happy with my rebellious rebuttal. "What about you? Lazing about instead of doing honest work?"

"Do I look like I'm chilling?" I immediately clapped back. "I'm working in a fashion store. It's after-hours n I'm still working! So much for being lazy. Duh!"

"Newsflash for everyone too old to be in the loop! This is a promo tour. This gym fit's a brand new Vonderbody. Swearsies!" I dramatically pointed at my pink clothes, taking the opportunity to explain away my sassy attire.

"See, kolega? Not even Doug managed to raise his daughter to become a responsible adult. Just another millenitard." Pavel responded extremely dismissively.

How typical! It was fitting that the bulky bouncer used the same lingo as my boss. With his hard accent, he sounded so much ruder and coarser than all his boomer blokes combined. And it had an effect on me! I scoffed in disbelief while my knees wobbled with excitement. I loathed it, but the nasty name and gruff sound made my pussy throb. Fucking hell!

"Don't be too harsh, Pasha!" Otis disagreed. "It's that friend she always hangs out with. She's a bad influence! What's her name? Holly something."

Oh jeez! It happened unintentional, but the comment made me smile. Actually, it was unfair because I didn't want to badmouth my bestie. She definitely wasn't a bad influence on me. If anything, it was the other way around. But whatever! At that moment, the warm words made me happy. Of all my father's friends, I always liked the black man best. He was usually in a good mood and always nice to me. Most of all, I liked his self-deprecating humor. Even though his name was Otis McClaren, he called himself ShortyMac or AirMac because he wasn't exactly tall and couldn't jump like your typical black baller. For real!

"Tell me, peeps! What you think of my gym gear? Is that fierce fashion or what? Totally drip, right?" I tried to distract the old sods. "Vonderstone's doing a survey, you know. We're testing if the new clothing line goes down well. No cap!"

Alright, alright, folks! I know, it was reckless. But the nasty name had triggered my horniness, and this was the result. I became too cocky for my own good.

"Girl, please! What is this promotion for? The strip club around the corner?" The buttinski didn't believe a word I said.

"I'm afraid I must agree. These are truly slutrags!" The black gent approved the insinuation.

"Yeah, kolega! You hear this all the time these days. College cunts making money as strippers to pay tuition." Pasha sold some rumors as facts.

"Better admit it now before it gets worse. We can still help you, Theresa! If your father catches you red-handed..." Otis didn't finish his sentence.

To be honest, I didn't even want to imagine what he was alluding to. He couldn't mean the obvious, could he? After all, the two old farts kept staring at my titties. That would make them total hypocrites! But they had a point. The last thing I wanted to find out was my dad's reaction if he saw me in such a sassy outfit. Definitely not!

"No way! I so don't work as a stripper! A hundo p!" I remained stubborn because I was right.

"OK! Fine! As you wish. We tried, Shorty! She had her chance!" Pasha told his buddy with a shrug.

"Looks like we gotta play hardball." He changed his tune as he turned his attention to me. "So cut the shit! Ray's not here to protect you anymore. I don't even know what got into him!"

Oh jeez! That hit me out of nowhere and I winced in response!

"We saw you, Theresa! When you were hiding behind Ray, with the can between your breasts!" ShortyMac huffed. "Stop denying it!"

"Tak! We also saw you in the women's corner doing those perverted pushups." Pavel added to strengthen their case. "Newsflash for little millenibrats! You weren't as hidden as you thought. Looks like you're not as clever as you think!"

Holy shit! A world collapsed around me! This was a disaster! And yet, I hardly realized the gravity of the situation. I was too dickdumb for that! All I could do was stare at the men's crotches and fantasize about their stiff pricks. Fucking hell! These are your father's friends, girl! Get a grip!

"You're right 'bout something else, tho! You look more like a hooker than a stripper. What you're doing, Theresa? Talk to us!" Otis added, his worry outweighing his anger.

"That's none of your damn business, you boomer bastards!" I finally had enough of their interrogation. "For real! Why you're interfering in my affairs, you filthy old fuckers! You ever heard 'bout private matters, you Peeping Toms!"

"I should tell the gym manager. You'll get your fat asses banned faster than you can say 'raz my berries'! Promise!" I was so annoyed I became bitchier than ever.

And it worked! When I finished my rant, the men looked at me all puzzled. They hadn't expected this kind of outburst. And to be honest, I hadn't expected it either. But I was afraid that this encounter could spell the end of my sexventures. If my father found out, he'd put me on the next bus to college. And that was the last thing I wanted to happen. I so didn't want to return to that tiny-ass hicktown. No way! I could never finish my bucket list there! After all, I had a whole series of sexcapades waiting for me. Facts!

Truth be told, I needed to find myself first before I could establish my personal fashion style. Only then was I ready to finish my studies. And neither my father nor his creepy cronies would stop me! Period!

As you see, my flash of anger was justified. But the old sods didn't appreciate the swear words and didn't like my rebellious attitude. They agreed that I lacked the necessary respect, and it totally changed their mood. Pavel had been bossy before, but now he became real rude. Otis, on the other hand, was so disappointed that he became angry. And so, their vibe became stern and severe.

"So, daddy's little princess won't admit her misconduct? Then you come with us!" ShortyMac grabbed my arm and started pulling me away. "We'll take you to your dad! You can explain everything to him."

"No... no, no!" My tone softened as I tried to defend myself. "I'm no hooker, but that doesn't mean I'm a prude. No cap!"

Holy hell! I became frantic and hectically shook off Otis' hand. Luckily, the friendly fella hadn't grabbed me tightly, so I could easily free myself from his grip. But that hardly calmed my nerves. My hissy fit had done the opposite of what I had intended, putting me in even more danger. As a result, I was in panic mode. At all costs, I had to prevent my old man from finding out about my extracurricular activities! Anything else was of secondary importance.

"Look, peeps! You wanna know what I'm doing here? Ever heard 'bout yolo? Or fomo?" I tried to explain my change in attitude. "Of course, you haven't. You don't know shit 'bout things like that cuz you're old!"

"You only live once... anybody? Fear of missing out... anyone? That's what it's all about for us millennials. No cap!" I declared. "I'm testing out different things before I commit to one job."

"Seriously! Not that hard to understand!" I low-key scolded the blue-collar boomers. "Everybody can see it. Duh!"

In all honesty, I tried to come across as rational. But again, I ended up sounding extra bitchy. To make matters worse, I tossed my high pony over my shoulder in utter annoyance. What a diva move! I must have looked like a total drama queen!

"So... would you give the Vonderfit 10 points, you know, if you rated it as a hoe rag?" I continued asking all cheeky and bold. "Who you're kidding! You'd pick up any pavement princess in this gear! Bet!"

And oops, I did it again! I completely overshot the mark. But not without reason! After all, I was desperately trying to distract the geezers from my dad. Capturing their attention with my killer curves seemed like my best bet. And it worked! Shaking my shoulders and wiggling my booty, I drew their eyes to my tits and ass. Facts!

"O tak! That look? It screams whore! Ty kurwo!" The buttinski eventually exclaimed loud and proud.

So, how did the rest of us react? His black buddy nodded silently while I smiled happily. That statement was enough for me to consider it a perfect 10. Like I said, dickdumb and all! The more I presented my charms, the more my priorities shifted, and my focus returned to my obedience training. Even though it could get me into major trouble, I became determined to complete my training successfully. Losing my job seemed worse than being scolded by my father. The hypocrite could no longer impose his rules on me anyway. Definitely not!

In a weird way, it excited me to be the bad girl and rebel against my dad's will. I had never really done this before, at least not on purpose, but it felt awesome. It quelled my bitchiness and fueled my bubbliness! As befits a buzzerfly blondie, I finally acted spunky and spontaneously. Reaching forward, I grabbed both guys between the legs. Cupping their balls, I felt a bulge forming in their pants.

"Admit it, peeps!" I purred seductively. "You find me walking the streets, literally wearing these hoe rags, you'll pull me right into your car. You'd love to have me as your pavement princess. Don't lie!"

"Kurde! Look at the millenicunt." Pasha hissed in response. "These entitled brats think they flutter their eyelashes and have everything handed to them on a silver platter. Talk about wasted youth!"

"Yeah, you're right!" Otis agreed, sounding contrite. "Doug's coddled his little princess too much! He forgot to set boundaries for the spoiled brat. Now, you see where it gets you."

"Spoiled brat? Looks more like a defiant slut to me! I say we take over and teach this bitch a lesson." Pavel suggested out of the blue.

And with that, he took the lead by grabbing my arm. In contrast to the black gent, his grip was so tight that I couldn't escape. And so, the big bully pulled me into the men's locker room.

---Tata Shakes turns the locker room into a runway---

Before I knew it, I was standing between rows of lockers and wooden benches. But the next shocker was already waiting for me! We weren't alone! There were two other men in the locker room. But not just any men! Two more factory workers: the redhead Rory and the porky Paulie. They had just come out of the shower, so they were wet and naked, only wearing a towel around the hips. Oh fuck! This thing was totally out of control!

"Hey, comrades! Look what the cat dragged in." Pasha announced. "No need to introduce daddy's little princess, right? We all know it's Tia!"

"Though, I guess, she's going by her stage name nowadays." He corrected himself. "Pardon me! It's Tata Shakes, of course!"

Holy shit! They had heard that comment too? Blushing in the deepest shade of red, I looked at the floor, which was absurd because the guys didn't look me in the eye anyway. They only had eyes for my tatas. Damnit!

"O tak, I know! Real stripper name! But that's not all." The brutal bouncer continued his announcement in the meanest way possible. "Our Tata here, she's trying to convince us that she's no hooker. Talk about a truth denier! Hah!"

Oh gawd! As if the Polish pig and his accusations weren't bad enough, a wild discussion broke out among the boomer band. Their opinions were divided. Since I had infuriated Otis with my defiant attitude, he scolded me for my recent decisions. But he still believed in me, urging me to get back on the right track. Rory, the red-haired Irishman, had always been nice and neutral towards me, so he wasn't convinced that I would sink so low. Paulie, the bald Italian, on the other hand, saw things completely differently. He had never liked me and that didn't change now. He only saw the worst in me. Bet!

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers
123456...8