Tia's Bucket List Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

In my defenseless position, my soaked snatch was ripe and ready. Not only that! My butterfly pussy was in full bloom. The fleshy wings were spread open, leaving the pink insides on full display. Exposed like that, I felt like an open book! My swollen lips glistened, revealing my arousal for everyone to see. Like a mating signal! This was humiliating enough! But it got worse. RedRoar laughed derisively as he reached for my beef curtain. Pulling on my floppy flaps, he stretched them out and rolled them between his fingers until I was groaning like I was going insane. I was an incoherent mess of lust and desire! Usually, I disliked the attention to my dangling drapes. In my horniness, however, I embraced any kind of attention. Honest!

And I got rewarded for it! My moans got louder when the ginger giant slid two fingers into my fuckhole. Thrusting them in and out, he filled the room with squishing sounds until my moans matched the rhythm. A third finger made me groan even louder and faster. A fourth finger turned my screams into a staccato in soprano. There was only one way my voice could get any higher: if he stuck a finger up my asshole and made me squeal. But I wouldn't go that far. Not today!

Then again, I shouldn't talk so big. First, I had to get a grip on my body. But the opposite happened. I twitched and jerked until I lost my grip on my ass cheeks and my arms began to flail. As if Rory gave a damn! Like a savage, he kept thrusting his fingers into my pleasure pit. No kidding!

And then I got hot and cold when it hit me like a lightning bold! RedRoar had given me 9 points! Remember the gift for that? You bet I do! And it made me panic. No one had ever done that to me! My pussy could never take it! But my silence didn't last long. Out of a sudden, I let out a deafening scream. And for good reason! The Celtic codger had initiated the final stage! Jamming all five fingers into my stretched snatch, he was trying to fist my hole! And I couldn't even blame him because he just cashed in his gift! Sad but true!

As if it were that simple! My cunthole was too small and my slit too tight. As a result, my twat tensed and resisted. But of course, that didn't stop the rugged redhead. He wouldn't give up so quickly! No way! Instead, he began to push and shove. The intensity was off the charts! It overwhelmed me, to the point where I became stiff as a poker. All I could do was shriek like a banshee and moan like a vulgar vixen. The obscenity was real!

Oh gosh! I can't even tell if my lewd conduct encouraged or angered the Irish giant. As if it mattered! He kept ramming down my frontdoor either way. Poking and prodding harder than ever, each thrust sent me reeling. Can you imagine, folks? Every time the rugged redhead hammered his hand into my precious pussy, I stumbled forward. One step... and another step... and another one. Keeping a firm grip on my blonde ponytail, Rory gave me no chance to escape! Like a Celtic cowboy, he literally drove the cheeky cow before him, using his fist instead of whopping cries. As if I were cattle!

At the time, I didn't realize it, but RedRoar drove me halfway through the locker room. He didn't stop until I encountered resistance. A wall appeared in front of me. I desperately pressed my palms against the barrier to avoid banging my head against it. But then I noticed that it was no bricks but a pair of legs. It was Otis! With my hands on his thighs, I could no longer move forward. I was sandwiched between the men, which allowed the Celtic codger to apply even more pressure. And the effect was instant! My slit snapped open, and his fist slid into my fuckhole. Believe it or not, but his hand was deep inside me, all the way past his major knuckles. Holy shit!

Without hesitation, the rugged redhead pushed his arm back and forth. As if he was trying to hollow out my hole! Fisting away like a mad motherfucker, he didn't give me a chance to get used to the stretching. This was filthy as fuck and savage as sin! Accordingly, I continued screaming at the top of my lungs. To keep from falling over, I had to hold onto Otis' legs. And so, the inevitable happened! The fist drove me forward, pressing my mouth onto the cock. And I had no active part in it! Like a hand puppet, I was controlled by the fist in my cunt. Jesus!

As I told you before, AirMac was a lucky dog. In relation to his body size, his dick had an impressive length. It looked like a black snake, big and aggressive. And I got to taste it straight away. Sliding over my tongue, his dick got driven deep into my mouth. Believe it or not, but my body got tossed around like a boat in a rough storm. No matter how much I slid back and forth, the big blade was so long that my holes remained filled at all times. My mouth became a cockholster while my pussy became a cocksleeve. Jesus Christ!

If I had been a hot mess before, I was totally out of it now. My eyes were wide but unfocused. I was alert but couldn't string two thoughts together. I was still on my feet but struggling to keep my balance. So, I should count myself lucky that I was getting spitroasted by a fist and a fuckstick, shouldn't I? Sons of bitches! This was freaky! And super kinky! But regrettably it was too hot to resist!

And it showed! This was the most primitive pounding I had ever experienced. What a sledgehammer method! There was nothing sophisticated about it. Instead, it was as crude and unsubtle as it gets. And with that, it totally hit the spot! I was so drunk on dick and intoxicated by lust that it was exactly what appealed to me. I didn't need wining and dining, I needed fisting and pistoning! Who'd have thunk it?

And to prove it, a sudden orgasm hit me out of nowhere. It happened so fast that I came without warning. Oh my fucking god! This climax hit different! Every fiber in my body tingled, every neuron fired, and it all happened at the same time. Like an electric current, a surge ripped through my body. My pussy exploded in pure ecstasy until a gush of fuckjuices squirted right out of me. No shit! I was having a squirting orgasm! The burst of liquid was so strong that it flushed the fist right out of my snatch. I can't even tell if this has ever happened before, but I saw it with my own eyes, or rather I felt it with my own cunt. With a loud snapping sound, the fist popped out, followed by a fountain of fluid. This was epic!

When I came back to my senses, I no longer had the black snake in my face. Instead, I was staring at a black ass. Oh shit! I had totally forgotten about the scoresheet! But I wasn't here to think. That was the men's job! And of course, Otis knew every act on the list. You can bet your life on that! Accordingly, he presented his butt to me, waiting for his special service.

But wait! I hadn't been in my right mind when I made all these promises. The situation was totally different now! After reaching my climax, my excitement subsided, and my intoxication wore off. When the fog lifted, the hairy ass in front of me looked super nasty. This was too gross! And so, I hesitated. I pleaded not guilty by reason of horniness. But the men were having none of that. What a surprise... not!

Actually, the geezers didn't remain idle. Even though I had cum, they still sported rock-hard rifles. And with the fist flushed from my cunt, my pussy was empty. But not for long! Rory wasn't here to watch but to tame the spunky slut. So, he stuffed his pink pecker straight into my stretched-out snatch. In stark contrast to his calm demeanor, he was a fiery fucker. And so, he pounded me fast and fierce right from the start. In fact, he fucked me so hard that I was afraid he might have a heart attack!

And yet, the brutal banging had its effect on me. Once again, the rugged redhead acted like a cowboy driving my body forward like cattle. One deep thrust and I lost my balance... another push and my hands shot up in search of support.... a thrust and I tumbled forward... another push and I flailed about to keep myself from taking a nosedive... a thrust and I braced myself against the next best thing... another push and my palms got pressed against Otis' ass.... a thrust and my hands slid apart opening the butt cheeks... another push and I was gazing at the black crack....

Oh wow! I had never seen so much hair in one spot. That's a yikes! And so, I stared and stared some more while RedRoar nailed my cunt from behind. I had made a promise and felt obliged to keep it. I wanted to please the men and serve them well, so they'd go home satisfied. But the sight of the sweaty jungle was too much. It was a bridge too far! I couldn't bring myself to do it, not on my own. I needed a push! I needed someone to guide me. Period!

"Hey meat muppet, you need help?" Rory asked from behind. "Looks like you can't function without a hand controlling you!"

I didn't exactly know what he was talking about, but he was right, I needed all the help I could get. Before I could respond, though, the pounding stopped. Pulling his prick out of my pussy, he left me empty and longing to be filled again. A second later, I was granted my wish. The ginger giant stuffed my cunt again. But it wasn't his cock, it was his fist! Oh my god! His hand slipped into my twat like it was a wet sock. So much easier than before. And yet, my fuckchannel was still so tight that it wrapped around his hand like a warm glove. Now, I finally understood! With his fist up my cunt, the Celtic codger directed my body like a muppet. This was nasty! And super degrading! But regrettably it was absolutely necessary!

I must admit, it sounds unreal, but the rugged redhead pushed me around with his hand. While I moaned without restraint, I kept my hands on Otis' ass, so his black crack remained spread. As my body was driven forward, my face got buried between the black buns. I shrieked, but my scream got lost among a mountain of meat. Fisting his meat muppet with one hand, Rory grabbed my high pony with the other. And with that, he had me completely under control. Whenever he shoved his fist in, he pulled my head up and vice versa. As a result, he rubbed my face through the hairy crack. I wasn't exactly rimming the old ass, but my puckered lips were used as an ass wipe. The humiliation was sky-high! But my relief was just as big! Finally, I provided the promised service, fulfilling the filthiest fantasies of my father's fellas. And that made me a valuable vessel! Facts!

"Wave to your family friends!" RedRoar ordered me when he pulled my face from the ass. "Thank them for their patience."

And then he turned my head toward the bench where the rest of the boomer band was sitting. My mouth was still pursed into a pout while drool dripped from my puckered lips. And yet, I flashed a bright smile and giggled happily as I raised my manicured hand and waved at the old sods.

"Hey, peeps! Thank you for watching me eating ass! Hihihi!" I babbled cheerfully. "See? I can be a useful member of society! A hundo p!"

My expression of gratitude was well received, but my task wasn't over yet. As soon as I was finished thanking the men, Rory pushed my face back into the butt crack. I continued to giggle while my mouth was pressed against the hairy flesh. My lips vibrated against the wrinkled asshole until Otis moaned so loud that it drowned out any other sound. And then the rugged redhead pulled his fist out of me. As his hand slid out, it met with little resistance. Instead, my little fuckhole gaped wider than ever. The emptiness made me sad and the desire to be filled overwhelmed me. Promise!

"No rimming, no dicking!" The fiery fucker informed me. "Tough luck!"

And then he waited. The message was clear, but I still needed time to pull myself together. Imagine the scene, folks! I stood there in the locker room, bent over and sandwiched between two geezers. They had free choice, but nobody moved. It was my turn to take action. I had to prove that I could serve the men without their help. End of story!

Eventually, the need to please overpowered me. If I satisfied the old farts, they'd satisfy me, wouldn't they? That was some sound reasoning, and it was the trigger I needed. Sticking my tongue out, I buried my face between the hairy ass cheeks. The rancid stank hit my nose... the bitter flavor assailed my taste buds... the drops of sweat tingled on my tongue.

And finally, I succeeded. The Celtic codger pushed his cock up my cunt and pounded away. My response was immediate! I let my tongue slide up and down, munching on the ass. This was nasty as fuck! The psychological perversion boosted the physical pleasure, and in combination it escalated my desire. I could feel the lust brewing in my core like a thunderstorm. It didn't take much more for a tornado to erupt and rip through my body. Safe!

"Not so fast, little doll!" Rory reacted when he saw me starting to twitch. "You've cum already. It's our turn now."

And of course, he quickly followed up his words with action, making me whimper seconds before I reached my climax. The fiery fucker had pulled his pink pecker from my cunt and let go of my ponytail. Instead, he grabbed my titties and pinched my nipples. Oh shit! My boobnobs were super sensitive! And it killed my orgasm. Damnit!

---Bubblyfly cracks open the bubbly---

I was busy dealing with my ruined orgasm, but the guys didn't wait for me. Instead, they moved on to the next topic. As if it was no big deal! But it was for me. And even though I was panting heavily, I still heard every word they said.

"That just leaves the perfect 10. Makes me wonder what it is. Harharhar!" Pavel remarked in glee. "Oh yeah, that's right! Only one hole left. Nice!"

Oh gawd! What a comment! It made me shudder as I immediately understood the meaning. All my alarm bells rang as I stared at the brutal bouncer in astonishment. Oh no, au contraire! So not going to happen! I had prevented anal at all costs, and I had been successful so far. I'd continue to be successful forever. Promise!

My mind was made up! And it had nothing to do with the situation. The course of the training had made one thing clear to me: It wasn't the circumstances that mattered but the people. I was determined to reserve my ass for men who had earned the right to my innermost part. Guys I respected as Doms and trusted to protect me.

So, let's take a quick look at the men in my life who've made it onto the shortlist: Matt was a lazy slacker, but he had saved me from the police. Ray was a rowdy biker, but he had kept quiet and helped me in the gym. And then there was Chet! He was a tough-as-nails instructor, but he had created a safe space that protected me while giving me the freedom to explore my kinks. By contrast, my father's friends were cut from a different cloth. They wanted to tame the spoiled brat with no regard for me or my feelings. I didn't trust them to keep me safe, so they hadn't earned the right to tap my ass. Simple as that!

And so, I objected, which was the first time in a long while. To lend substance to it, I listed all the reasons I could think of why anal wouldn't work. As expected, Otis was sympathetic while Rory was back to his old self, neutral like Switzerland. Paulie and Pavel, on the other hand, weren't convinced. And then the Polish pig caught me by surprise. He actually offered me 20 bucks if I'd let him fuck my ass. I didn't even know how to respond to that. I scoffed at the audacity and giggled at the absurdity. The gall to offer me money left me speechless. Treating me like a cheap hooker was one thing! But the ridiculously low price was quite another! This was outrageous to the max!

"At least, now we know she's not an actual hooker." Pasha said with a shrug when I put my foot down and protested in strongest terms. "Doug got nothing to worry about."

"Yeah, she's just a piece of trashmeat like any other millenicunt!" Bizarro agreed. "All millenitards are the same, young, dumb n want their cunts full of cum. They call it livin' the best life these days. Hehehe!"

Oh fuck! What a nasty pun! But at least, it cleared up their accusations about my job. The codger crew had no more reason to inform my old man. That was a success and gave me a feeling of security! Way to go!

But one problem remained. The service for the perfect 10 still had to be found. Damnit! I couldn't hesitate any longer because the old sods were getting restless. So, I took heart and approached Pavel. I must admit, it's much easier to be brave when you're dickdumb, because you're not afraid of the consequences. That's a plus! And I was in dire need of courage because my proposal was the last ace up my sleeve. It had to convince the Polish perv, otherwise I'd be screwed! So, I whispered my suggestion in his ear and the beastly bouncer chuckled in response. He obviously liked my idea!

"Harhar! Ty kurwo! What a nasty slut!" The buttinski taunted me. "Didn't think you had it in you. But you're begging so nicely, who am I to say no?"

Oh jeez! His bossy manner made me melt like butter. I was way too susceptible to this behavior, which was damn dangerous. After all, it got me into trouble more often than not. And yet, I had never managed to resist the temptation. And this time was no different! So, I nodded in encouragement. And the next second, I screamed out loud. The big bully threw me off balance when he pulled me by the hair. As I dropped to my knees, the Polish pig used my blonde ponytail to lead me through the locker room without any pomp and circumstances. I hastily crawled after him while the rest of the boomer band followed.

"Alright, comrades! You wanna know what the bitch suggested?" Pasha said when his buddies asked. "You know what they say! Show, not tell. Less talking, more fucking! Harharhar!"

Oh gawd! What an announcement! It made my heart pound like mad. I knew what was coming, but I was still nervous as hell. After all, I was taking a huge leap of faith. I had never done anything so freaky before! Not by a long shot!

Unlike my father's fellas, though, you should know what's coming next, folks! After all, I had taken a page out of Holly's playbook, or rather, I had taken an idea from her blog. In fact, it was the grand finale of her own training. No kidding!

"You excited, titclown?" The Polish perv asked me.

Of course, I noticed the mocking tone and reacted unintentionally. Crawling on all fours, I glared at the bulky bouncer from below while he grinned at me from above. The power imbalance couldn't have been any clearer. And yet, I wanted to settle this pesky matter once and for all! But that was only half the truth. Frankly, I really wanted it to happen! After all, my pussy was vibrating like a boombox at a rave, driving me crazy. So come on, boomers, do your worst!

"Awww, Tata Shakes! Smile and be happy! It's your star-making moment!" The buttinski taunted me. "It's sink or swim, or more like, dunk or drink."

Oh gosh! The scorn in his voice was so thick you could cut it with a knife. And I responded accordingly, snorting in disapproval. That was the moment when the Polish pig pushed my face down! He wasn't the least bit gentle. Instead, he was so vicious that I tipped forward. Damnit!

"Here's what the spoiled brat said." Pavel enlightened his creepy cronies with total nonchalance. "To make the lesson stick, we gotta wipe the bitchface off."

"You know the best way to do that, comrades?" He added with a little more enthusiasm. "A swirlie!"

And that was exactly what he gave me! I was already snorting and spluttering while he made his statement. And for good reason! The big bully had acted first and talked later. Leading me to the restroom, he had gone straight to a toilet stall and unceremoniously dunked my head into the bowl. He actually dipped my face so deep into the crapcan that my skin touched the stale water. The buttinski hadn't even checked to see if the toilet had been flushed beforehand. No shit!

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers
123456...8