Tia's Bucket List Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy hell! This was the grossest thing ever! The humiliation was insane! Nothing in my life had ever been worse! And there was only one silver lining. It was the ladies' room. Remember what I said about the difference in cleanliness? I'd rather not imagine the men's room. Fucking yikes!

"What you say, comrades? Still see the bitchface?" Pasha asked the geezer gang as he lifted my head out of the bowl.

Needless to say, I was stunned, even though I knew what was coming. Hell! I had suggested it myself! But I hadn't imagined it would be this nasty! When Holly had told me about a thing called swirlie, she had made it sound real dirty. Just thinking about it had given me goosebumps. But experiencing it for myself was so much worse! I can't even put my disgust in words. Honest!

And yet, I must admit that I had made a mistake. In my desperate attempt to evade anal, I had underestimated the situation. Compared to Mr. von Stein, the Polish perv was merciless. He was much more barbaric than the old-ass owner. And so, I was in a fine mess! I guess, I should leave the decisions to the men when I was dickdumb and couldn't think straight. Definitely, maybe!

But that was a topic for later! At the moment, I had more pressing issues to deal with. As my head emerged from the bowl, I looked at the old geezers and waved at them cheerfully. Just like Rory had taught me when I ate Otis' ass. Promise!

"Thanks for watching me get my bitchface wiped off." I shouted happily.

"We are limitless n must never doubt ourselves. But we all need help." I continued on a whim. "As per ushe, men aren't interested in makeup n stuff, but you're different, peeps! You got the will to make a change, helping anyone you can! No cap!"

Holy shit! That wasn't the response I had planned. Instead, I sounded like I was giving a speech after winning a beauty pageant. So stupid! But it fit my current mood. So, what can you do? And yet, I pulled a pout when I realized that Pavel hadn't paid attention to my long, blonde ponytail. He let it hang in the bowl, so my hair got wet. I had been wrong! They were only men after all. Eyeroll!

Of course, my sulking reinforced the impression of a bitchface. And so, my head went back into the bowl for a second round. This time, though, the brutal bouncer pressed my face against the crapcan and wiped my cheek across the smooth surface. This had the desired effect as it was the end of my pout. But the buttinski wasn't finished yet! Next thing I knew, he pressed the flush. I grunted as the water rushed down the bowl. It was a thunderous swirl, accompanied by a deafening roar. And frankly, the swirl and roar in my body was just as breathtaking. My emotions were in turmoil! The perversion was insane! But regrettably, the salaciousness was epic!

"Kurwa! Best thing since sliced bread!" Pasha exclaimed. "Look at that cunt. It's twitching like mad! Back in Polska, we had a milking machine at the farm. This is better than that!"

Oh my god! I hadn't even noticed, but the big bully had slid his dick into my throbbing twat. I grunted as my void got filled so abruptly. Pavel's prick was so swollen that it felt like it was going to burst at any moment. That was probably why he didn't do anything else, taking it slow. But I was having none of that! Instead, I greedily fucked myself on his cock. This was totally unintentional and even more obscene! And yet, I couldn't stop! Every time my head landed in the toilet water, I wriggled around like crazy. This caused my pussy to slide back and forth while my velvety sheath clutched the fleshy sword. As a result, my pussy gripped the swollen shaft like a vice and practically jerked him off. Facts!

Of course, the Polish pig enjoyed the shit out of the cock massage. Apparently, he couldn't get enough of it because he kept my head in the bowl. With his boner buried balls deep in my fuckhole, he flushed two more times. No kidding!

Oh my fucking god! I started bucking... I frantically humped the stiffy while my pussy milked the swollen shaft... I was consumed by lust... I became nearly delirious with desire. And yet, I couldn't cum, neither in this place nor in this fashion! It would be too humiliating. Period!

As you see, I was caught in an emotional hurricane. My feelings were complex, but the truth was simple. I had lost control -- of the action, of my orgasm, of everything. And so, I couldn't reach the peak although I was dancing on the edge of my climax. Maximum excitement alternated with maximum denial! The back and forth was a total rollercoaster that rattled me to the bone! Swear to god!

But then it was over. The old Pole pulled his old pole out of my pulsing pussy, seconds before he was ready to blow his load. This left me completely confused. What the hell was going on? Was this some kind of pact between colleagues? None of the boomers had cum a second time. Weird flex, but OK!

"You won't believe this, comrades, but the titclown begged for more." Pavel proclaimed. "Here's the surprising part, though. It makes sense! After the taming and the swirlies, the bitch needs a shower to rinse off the dirt."

"If you ask me, though, Tata Shakes is too much of a filthy slut! That kind of filth never washes off. You agree? Harharhar!" He asked his boomer buddies.

Of course, they didn't! As a matter of fact, the other geezers didn't share Pasha's enthusiasm for the next part. Instead, they groaned with disappointment when they heard the news. After all, showering spelled the end of the sex session, didn't it?

"Don't worry, comrades! She promised to let us join her in the shower." The beastly bouncer tried to cheer up the guys.

OK, folks, before you ask, I must admit that he was telling the truth. I had actually promised that. In my defense, though, I have to say that I had been so desperate to avoid anal that I had said every dirty thing that came to mind. At the same time, though, Pavel's enthusiasm had spurred me on, so I couldn't stop suggesting filthy stuff. In my need to please, I was bursting with ideas. Shit happens!

But wait! This wasn't the whole truth! I had promised this thing, but only to Pasha and no one else. And yet, I had a hard time setting the record straight because I was busy snorting and spluttering again. This time, though, my head wasn't dunked in the toilet bowl. Instead, the big bully had pulled on my high pony to pull my head up as he stepped next to me.

Consequently, my snorting wasn't caused by a swirlie but by a stream of piss! You read that right, folks! The Polish perv pissed right in my face! And it was my own fault! All these dirty suggestions had gotten me in a flow. As I searched for more ideas, I remembered what Holly had experienced while getting trained by the Vonderowner. And before I knew it, I had proposed it for the final service. My overzealousness was biting me in the ass. So true!

All right, folks! Let's get you all up to speed. Here's what Holly had told me about the training: Mr. von Stein had taken a leak in her mom's bathroom, and she had cleaned his cock afterwards. In the process, the big boss had squirted an aftertinkle in her mouth. That's what she said and that's what I had promised the buttinski. No more and no less. Promise!

So, what did Pavel do? He flat out blasted his bladder in my face! That wasn't what I had suggested! Not at all! This was no aftertinkle but a fat piss jet! So not our deal! No way! And yet, I couldn't even show my disapproval. I had no chance to glare at the brutal bouncer because the filthy fluid splashed against my cheeks like a punch in the face! My head got thrown back, and I could barely keep my eyes open. The golden gush exploded like a water balloon and the piss sprayed all over my face. Oh shit! The disgust was extreme! And the humiliation was even bigger! In next to no time, my face was soaked and dripping with foul fizz. Even though most of the Polish prosecco poured from my face into the toilet bowl, some of the piss dribbled onto my bomb-ass boobs. I was shaking with revulsion! And for good reason! I must have felt the maximum level of disgust. Facts!

So, how did I react? I waved cheerfully to the spectators! And when I heard them jeering in response, I obediently opened my mouth! Oh my god! This was the most submissive gesture ever! I was literally pissed! In both senses of the word. I was angry as hell and pissed as fuck. Lucky me, the pee had shot out of Pasha's pipe like it was a pressure washer, so his bladder was already empty. Phew!

"Look at me, titclown!" The big bully ordered.

And of course, I obeyed. It wasn't even up for debate! All resistance had vanished. The old geezers had successfully reminded me that I was no rebel. Unlike Holly, I wasn't part of the brat pack. I was no testy tart with a temper but a people pleaser. And for this reason, I wanted nothing more than to please the pricks and earn their compliments.

"Tell everyone! What exactly did you beg me for? Say it out loud, Tata Shakes!" Pavel asked me while I gazed at him from below.

Holy shit! What a request! It made me swallow. There was a reason why I had whispered it into his ear. The words weren't meant for public consumption. But of course, I couldn't back out now, I had to go through with it. Otherwise, I'd look foolish and fickle. And that would only confirm the stereotype of the stupid millennial. Bet!

"Oh peeps... oh c'mon guys..." I stammered. "Give the bubbly to the bubblyfly! Piss me off, like literally! Hihihi! Piss on my parade, I mean façade. Duh!"

Jesus Christ! Saying these things was real difficult. But once I got going, it became much easier until I ended up babbling away. Still, the creepy cronies didn't react. Either they were too surprised, or they didn't understand. One way or the other, I had to express myself more clearly, speaking plain and simple.

"Please, gentlemen, plaster me with your piss! Pretty please!" It finally burst out of me. "Turn me into your pissmop! For real! Make me your urinal! Honest! I wanna be your lady latrine! No cap!"

Oh fuck! Once in a flow, I totally overdid it. But you know me. When I'm on fire, there's no stopping me. Period!

"Mama mia! If you ask so nicely, dumbtits." Bizarro exclaimed. "You already got a potty mouth, so let's turn it into a porta potty!"

Holy hell! The words alone felt like a slap in the face, just like Pasha's pissnami before. And yet, the commanding tone made me move my ass faster than a rat up a drainpipe. How fitting! To be honest, though, I was obsessed with the need to please. I didn't care if it turned out good or bad for me. And so, I followed the instruction. Slowly but unsteadily, I opened my mouth while I looked up at the sleazy slob. I was ready to serve!

And yet, my obedience was immediately put to the test! I held on to the toilet bowl for dear life, and it was more than necessary. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to keep my position. I was shaking too much for that! And it wasn't even a fat piss jet. Quite the opposite! Like a leaky faucet, Paulie's pecker let the vile whizz flow out. In a high arch, the golden gush sprayed towards me. As I watched in twisted wonder, I needed all my willpower not to turn my head away. What a difference! The previous piss blast had hit me like a missile. In comparison, Bizarro's boner brew trickled out in slow motion. And frankly, the snail's pace made it that much nastier. Promise!

In the end, however, the inevitable happened! The foul fluid rained down on my face and the pungent stench crept up my nose. The bladder broth tickled on my tongue and the rancid flavor hit my taste buds. The Sicilian soda filled my mouth and a shudder ripped through my body. This was beyond cringe! It was the height of yikes! Safe!

All right, then! There's no way around it. Time to reveal the secret! I'm so sorry, but I couldn't go through with it! As the fat-ass fuckhead filled my mouth, the icky taste became so intense that it got unbearable. At some point, I couldn't hold back any longer and pushed my tongue in front of my teeth. Like a barrier! It caused the rest of the foul fizz to run out of my mouth and drip into the toilet. Although it seemed to take forever, the piss stream eventually stopped. It was over! The stubby slob had emptied his bladder and I had survived. That was a success in itself! So, I breathed an audible sigh of relief.

"Marone! What's this bullshit? The urinal's clogged or what? It's overflowin'!" Bizarro shamed me when he stopped pissing.

Damnit! The chubby creep had noticed my cheating. Once again, I had behaved like a privileged princess. But this time, I had been caught red-handed. And there was only one right reaction. The spoiled brat had to pay the penalty. It was only consequent! And so, I shrieked as Paulie pushed my head into the toilet bowl. Or more specifically, he dipped my face into the puddle of piss. Unbelievable!

As I went dunny diving, I hugged the toilet bowl and wiggled my ass. And of course, my wilding didn't go unnoticed. Pavel was still standing behind me and he gladly accepted my invitation, drilling his dick up my dripping cunt. No matter how much I struggled, the scummy slob held my head in the bowl while his Polish pal banged my soaked snatch. When Bizarro finally lifted my head out of the toilet bowl, my hair was soaked and my makeup smeared. Thanks guys... not! I was really pissed that these old sods didn't pay any attention to my appearance. They were old enough to know better! After all, that's the most important thing about a bimbo! Period!

Anyway, I didn't get the chance to make a fuss because Pasha took advantage and began to lay some serious pipe. The Polish pig hammered my cunt with hard and heavy thrusts, penetrating my pussy so deep that his balls slapped against my clit with each thrust. He literally pounded my body into the ground until my body slumped down and my face landed back in the puddle of piss. Another balls deep stroke and he suddenly stopped, just as his swollen spear was completely lodged in my fuckhole. No kidding!

"Apologize to the toilet bowl, princess! Say you're sorry for making it dirty 'cause you're too stupid to do your job." The brute bouncer ordered me to do the unthinkable.

"Sorry... oh sorry... bowlie..." I had to start several times over before I managed to get the words out.

"I'm a pit latrine, not a fancy water closet. I'm the one who should be dirty, not you." I finally blurted out.

"Drink, pit princess!" Paulie gave me the next command before I could die of shame.

Jesus Christ! I couldn't believe what I was doing but the bossy tone was to blame. I was too much of a subslut to resist, no matter how filthy or kinky. That's why it felt like an out-of-body experience when I lowered my head and dipped it into the puddle of piss. And I did it all on my own! Can you believe it? I opened my mouth and slurped up the foul fluid. As I tasted the rancid flavor, I groaned in disgust. And then it happened! As if by magic, it made my ass move! Bucking back and forth, I humped the swollen stiffy hard as hell and milked it fierce as fuck. No kidding!

And out of a sudden, the Polish perv let out a guttural grunt. With one last thrust, he hammered his old pole into my lovebox before his balls erupted. My dad's best bud came deep in my pussy. In a single never-ending stream, the buttinski dumped a truckload of sack sauce inside me. What a huge charge of baby gravy! As if he hadn't cum in years!

"Mama mia! You're breedin' the bitch!" Bizarro exclaimed in surprise. "Millenicunts using birth control? Fuggedaboudid!"

Oh fuck! This was totally over-the-top! It would be ridiculous if it didn't hit so close to home. And yet, I wasn't your typical millenitard. Even if I was using this free semester to make new experiences and live my best life, I wasn't planning on carrying the consequences with me forever! That's why I was dutifully taking the pill. And I wasn't planning on changing it any time soon. Promise!

"Haha, Pasha!" Rory laughed out loud. "You'll end up with Dougie paying for your kid's education!"

Oh my god! That beat everything! It was the ultimate cringe! The old geezers weren't interested in the truth. They had their own view of things. After all, I had proven time and again that I was a stupid slut, so it was only logical that I was too forgetful to take the pill on the regular. It figures! And the consequences were just as logical. My father's factory fellas laughed their asses off at the thought of impregnating daddy's little princess. Sorry to disappoint... not!

And yet, the mere thought was enough to trigger something deep inside me. The idea was so kinky that it drove my lust to maximum level. And thus, it didn't take long for the effects to become evident. Out of nowhere, I let out a deep grunt. The sound was so guttural that my voice rumbled like a freight train on the tracks. And for good reason! I was cumming! Imagine that, folks! I had edged countless times! I had suffered several ruined orgasms! And when I least expected it, a climax hit me! I'm not proud of it, but the thought of getting inseminated by my father's friends pushed me over the edge! This hit different!

I can't even tell how it made me feel! There were too many conflicting emotions. But I can say that nothing could stop me! After all the edging, my feelings were amped up to the max. And so, the orgasm was massive. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed over me. It felt like an endless rush of endorphins that left me lightheaded. No kidding!

"Marone! Gotta test the milking machine too!" Paulie exclaimed when Pasha pulled his cock from my cunt.

Oh wow! I've rarely seen so much excitement, especially from such an old sack. As a result, the Polish pig barely had time to withdraw before Bizarro was all over me. And he came on real strong! The chubby creep didn't just objectify me crudely, he also stuffed me rudely. But he wasn't alone! While the sleazy slob took up position behind my ass, his Irish pal stepped next to the toilet bowl. It was hardly surprising that his pink pecker was already out of his pants, so he waved it right in my face to get my attention. It was clear what he wanted. And I was so high on happy hormones that I followed obediently. Opening my mouth, I dutifully looked up at the ginger giant.

"Don't you forget! Every toilet got a drain!" RedRoar reminded me. "Human or ceramic, ain't no matter!"

Holy shit! The words were enough to make me shudder! And yet, the message was clear. No more failure allowed! Under no circumstances! This time, I had to swallow every last drop, no matter how I did it. And so, my father's next friend used me as a urinal. But unlike his boomer buddies, he found a middle ground between a piss blast and a tinkle. Whether I liked it or not, the result was impressive! Like a sharpshooter, the Celtic codger hit his target with deadly accuracy, filling my mouth with a steady stream. Not a single drop spilled from my lips, not a single drop hit the toilet bowl, because I had learned my lesson. This time, I didn't use my tongue as a barrier. Promise!

Although it was a new method, it didn't get any easier for me, especially when my mouth began to overflow. Quite the opposite! I don't know how he did it, but the Irish giant stopped his golden shower and looked at me expectantly. He waited and waited some more. I didn't want to do it, but there was no way out. So, I finally closed my mouth and swallowed. Running down my throat, the Irish iced tea felt like lava! The taste was so salty that it made me retch immediately. The struggle was real! But the consequences were far worse! I couldn't swig it all down in one gulp. I had to swallow the bladder broth sip by sip! Jesus!

Believe me, this was hard work, making me grimace like hell! Nonetheless, I soldiered on with dogged perseverance. When I finally managed to swallow all the boner brew, I dutifully opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. As if I were begging for more! And a second later, my wish was granted when the piss stream hit me again! The rugged redhead used me as his meat urinal two more times! And each time, he filled my mouth to the brim. While he kept his cool, the nasty action lit a fire under my butt. As a result, I humped Bizarro's boner so hard that my velvety sheath massaged the shaft with stubborn relentlessness. As if my pussy was screaming for another seeding!

1...345678