All Comments on 'Ticket to Heaven'

by My Erotic Tail

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What an Odd Duckling

*scratches her head*

*looks over it again*

*wonders about her friends mental state*

*laughs softly*

Well Art... not sure what to say but what the heck... its erotic horror ain't it.

Always, E

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
good story

I read your story and found a little bit of a twilight zone kind of touch to it but I like this sort of thing. keep up the good work!

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Weird but good story

It definitely could be a lost episode of the Twilight Zone.

AnnoraAnnoraabout 20 years ago
Intrigung once again...

Another layer from Art's written talent.

Very well thought out.

cookiejarcookiejarabout 20 years ago
Dayummm

That is one horrific story Art but I was riveted. I agree with ElizabethT, I wonder about your mental state. Lol Good work, my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Horrific!

Stephen King, I adore. Dean Koontz makes me shudder. His novel, "Intensity", was is the most horrific spine chilling read. You bypassed the Twilight Zone, my friend, I believe you've arrived in the Koontz arena.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sicko

You are one sick chick, My Erotic Tail. But I did really like your story because I'm one sick chick too. And to the last Anon, me too on "Intensity." My fav of his. "Dead girls lie as troubled in the dark as in the light." (first line from chapter 3 of "Intensity.") That could happen to you, My Erotic Tail, for giving me a chilly willy.

mordorkaimordorkaialmost 16 years ago
And I thought I was twisted

I really enjoyed reading this. We need more stories like this: sick and twisted. It was well written; I couldn't stop reading it, and swore when I came to the end. Is there more in the offing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous