Ticket to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whimpering and crying the man began to curse the entities that had put him there. Ralph watched with sorrow and concern. Wondering what this man had done to deserve such a torture. "Hey, sir. Sir?" Ralph called out to the screaming man. An entity come to Ralph's side and waved a finger, shaking his hooded head from side to side.

"There is no correspondence during the trials." The entity said with a deep and demonic tone. The skin of the man was stretching from his body's weight. His balls and cock were pulled on in a deformed way to support the man. His lips and nipples were swelling up from the tortured abuse. Just then Ralph's whole body stiffened as jolts of electricity ran through his flesh. The chair was obviously wired and small surges of electricity ran through his body every 10 seconds or so.

"Oh, shit," Ralph cried out as the volts finally ceased, his muscles still tight from the electric shock. Finally they relaxed and he settled with a bit of ease then another wave of electricity ran through his body only more intense than the first couple jolts. "Shit..."

A small group of entities came into the area and all three men were released from their restraints and situations. All three were riddled with fear and pain but so glad to be out of their last treacherous binds.

They were ushered to a waiting area and given a chance to rest in a seat. Lucas snarled at Ralph and Ralph glared back as the hatred grew between the two men.

They were able to watch some of the torture and trials from a distance. A group of women were being led to an area where one was bound to a beam. She was a voluptuous blonde with large breasts, tied, naked and whimpering. The entities were rubbing ice around her nipples and twisting them to hardness. One of the entities went to her and with a razor blade slit the hard nipple in half.

Another was bent over and a steel surgical clamp was inserted in her asshole and the other portion of the clamp was pressed into her pussy. The clamp was fastened tight as it pierced the skin between the two holes. She was screaming at the top of her lungs as the clamp was attached to a chain and wrenched upwards. She quickly was hanging upside down as the chain and clamp pulled her higher.

"God, I hope I made the right choice," Lucas said to himself as he watched in fear at the sight of this. Another woman was hung by her pussy lips and nipples as the table slowly sank back to the floor. Screams and yells filled the enormously large cavern type arena. Stretching devices and beds of nails were scattered about. Holding cages and shackles were lined up everywhere. This was certainly Hell.

(4) The Judgment

The Dark hooded and robed entities came back and ushered the three men to a very large door. It slowly opened in the middle and they all entered in single file. The men were placed before three poles that were fixed in the center of the large room. At one end was a very large table that had three seats. Sitting in the seats were three deep red hooded entities. Clearly a ruling class and perhaps a judgment panel.

They were tied to the steel poles with their arms behind them. They were stark naked still and sweltering hot. Sweat was pouring off all three men as their skin glistened from total wetness. After the three men were tied and bound the three hooded entities began reading the life and times of each man. A question and answer session began and the group all chose a trial. Lucas, Ralph and the third man never spoke, just listened to the entities' versions of their lives in short.

An entity was going to each man and placing weights from a clamp that was put to their balls. Every time a bad review came from the entities on each man's life a weight was added to the clamp. The pain was immense and all three men moaned and whimpered from the strain put on their family jewels. Lucas of course was getting the most weights put to his nut sack that stretched dramatically from the heaviness.

"Lucas Burns, we find you to be a man after Satan's own heart," The entities claimed and his weights were removed and placed on Ralph's clamp. Therefore Ralph was practically in tears from the pain but dared not show it. He was a man that held his feelings well but his nuts couldn't take much more or they may tear from his body. "Therefore we find you acceptable to continue as a lawyer or a politician for your heart and soul is bound to hell forever."

They untied Lucas and allowed him to sit to the side in comfort as they finished judgment on the other two men. Finally they released the man that was with Ralph and Lucas and he too sat next to Lucas in somewhat comfort. His destiny was to be a musician or writer. Ralph stood tied and alone at the pole.

"Ralph Watson, you have still an opportunity to receive a Ticket to Heaven. We will keep you in torment and pain until the transformation. We will try to change your mentality to have you return here again." The entity said with a slight chuckle. Ralph's thoughts were of how he would do all he could to never return to Hell again. "Therefore we will instill that you become a preacher in your next life. That should almost guarantee your return." Laughing, the panel of deep red robed entities then left.

Ralph remained at his pole for a long time with his nuts sagging from the weight's strain. He was almost to the point of passing out when they finally released him and brought all three men to a room off to the side of the forum.

(5) Reincarnate Karma

The hospital was busy as a woman screamed from the depths of a hospital room. "You fucking idiot I need pain medicine, NOW!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. The woman was giving birth and her yells could be heard down the hall.

"She's got a mouth on her," one of the nurses said smiling as she called for the doctor. The delivery room was buzzing with interns and doctors that came and went. Finally a blood curdling yell came from her as she delivered.

"It's a boy," the doctor said smiling as the woman continued to scream. The baby started crying and a nurse took the infant to clean. Then another yell came from her as she spat more obscenities. Then another baby cried out as the doctor pulled the child from between the mother's legs.

"It's twins Mrs. Jones," the doctor said smiling. He held the baby for a moment and thought he had seen the baby smile. Smiling himself, he passed the infant to a nurse for clean up.

After a while the two infants lay side by side in the Hospital before their new mother. The mother put one in one arm and the other in her other arm with help from a nurse. "Aw, they're so precious," the nurse said as the mother stared at her new children. Then one of the babies kicked at the other baby and they all laughed.

"Now, now, children. No fighting," the mother said.

"Have you figured out a name for them yet, Mr. Jones?" Asked one of the nurses as the man watched his wife adoring the infants. The babies began kicking each other more.

"We thought perhaps, Cain and Abel," the father said proudly.

(edited by LadyShiane...Thanks again S~)

12