Ticket to Ride

Story Info
On holiday Latina wife massages old stranger.
8.1k words
4.1
98.2k
15
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
140 Followers

Ticket to Ride

This is a copyrighted original work of fiction. All rights reserved. All characters featured herein are at least eighteen years of age, even if not expressly stated. Any resemblance between actual persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental. All photographs contained herein are the exclusive property of this author. This work may not be copied or distributed without the exclusive written permission of this author.

*Author's Note: 'Ticket to Ride' is a continuation of the story 'Liverpool Exhibitionism Part 1'. The original title of this story was 'Liverpool Exhibitionism Part 2', but I wanted to enter the Karaoke Story Event. Hope you enjoy reading it. Any feedback is welcome, thanks. Also a big thank you to Deadpool (first story and 'Ticket to Ride') and Todger65, MormonJack and Kenji ('Ticket to Ride') for being my patient editors.

About the song 'Ticket to Ride' John Lennon said it described cards indicating a clean bill of health carried by Hamburg prostitutes in the 1960s. A 'ride' in British slang is having sex. One person has interpreted the song about a woman leaving her boyfriend to become a prostitute. I wrote this story trying to interpret the song my way. If you do not like reading stories of cuckolding, then I would advise you not to read any further.

Prelude (summary of 'Liverpool Exhibitionism Part 1')

'I think I'm gonna be sad
I think it's today, yeah!'

Today I have only the memories.

My ex-wife Joanna is going back to Spain. I bought her an airline ticket for her way back. What I didn't realize then was that she wouldn't be coming back. It was a whirlwind romance with its ups and downs. Her freedom was important to her. How did this all happen?

We had gone on a trip of a lifetime to visit the hometown of The Beatles: Liverpool. We had been on the Magical Mystery Bus Tour when we visited the homes of John Lennon and Paul McCartney, the infamous Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane. In the evening, there was a visit to the famous Cavern Club where the Beatles were discovered. It was a magical day.

Now here I am in a dingy, dusty, budget hotel room in Liverpool. It is a sunny day outside, but I prefer not to go out. I want to stay here by my computer with the curtains drawn and recollect the memories for my story: this story. I click through the pictures of her, my ex-wife, Joanna. They were from my last visit to Liverpool that fateful summer night in 2018.

I want to tell you the story of what happened that day. On that magical day, I was the one who got Joanna to show her tits to a complete stranger who was smoking outside our hotel. Initially, she objected and wouldn't go along with it. It was me who encouraged her when this man followed us to our hotel and to the hotel reception. I was the instigator who opened Joanna's blouse for his voyeuristic pleasure as he sat opposite our private sofa in the reception area.

Joanna was one of those who had big dreams. Leaving Spain behind to live a normal and safe life in Norway. But it was far from 'normal', the life she had with me. My story will show you what went wrong and I hope it will maybe deter you from having experiences like ours.

For those who haven't read the first part of my story, I want to briefly describe my ex-wife. Joanna is a beautiful, stunning Spanish woman. For example, she can turn the heads of men just walking in the shopping aisle. She looks like the famous actress Penelope Cruz, a lovely perfect body, toned and tanned in all the right places. Her accent is downright sexy. If you are in doubt check out my audio story 'Joanna's Massage of Thomas.'

I would say Joanna is a middle-class lady with very deep religious Christian beliefs. Those beliefs came in conflict with mine. In Spanish culture, it is believed that the wife's main qualities are to be loyal, honest and devoted. The wife protects her husband and she is devoted to his success. Joanna believed this. Unfortunately my idea of success was Joanna to have multiple orgasms by a man who was better than me in 'that department.' The question was how devoted she was to my twisted sex fantasies in the long term.

Joanna is a compassionate woman. Sometimes she was arrogant, especially when it came to her ethics. This angel religiously went to church twice every weekend and bible study groups each week. Also, she had specific ideas of how things should be done and organized in the house. This led to some conflicts in our home, with me being a bachelor who was used to living as a single man in his home. Somehow, I didn't get used to her ways and her temperament.

Her niece introduced us to each other on Facebook in January 2016. That same year we met in Spain in July 2016, when I spent a month of my holiday. Automatically we held hands, one hour after my plane had landed. We had sex that very same day, as if it was to be expected. The sex we had was explosive, since neither of us hadn't had sex for years. We soon got engaged, when she came over to Norway in the Fall.

I told her then of my 'cuckold' fantasies. She hadn't known of the term before. I explained to her that 'cuckold' meant a man who likes watching his wife or girlfriend having sex with another man. At first, she was shocked by this. Joanna, though, was a pragmatist. She said we could do this in our fantasies. My fiancè was adamant that I was enough for her, but I disagreed.

We married in March 2017 and after that she moved permanently to Norway. Within a short period of time, I think she didn't know what she was letting herself in for. Her freedom would be of the sexual kind...

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ticket to Ride

Having seen that Joanna was receptive to the stranger, I got up off the sofa and went up to the old man. We introduced ourselves, but I lied about where we lived. The stranger looked like a friendly old man, who introduced himself as Bingo. He was of a medium build, had gray hair, a thin build with a pot belly. He looked a lot like Jack Nicholsen, in fact and was dressed conservatively with a faded gray shirt, blue denim jeans and scruffy, brown leather shoes.

One could see the old stranger had smoked, with deep wrinkles on his face, which showed a worn expression. He looked like a pensioner, but he wasn't just yet. My wife's admirer said he had only a couple more years of active work and then he would settle down. He spoke quietly and carefully. Bingo described his work as being an organizer of big concerts and shows that travel the UK and Europe. He tried to impress us with the fact he got to know famous people like Phil Collins, Michael Caine and Tina Turner in his work.

With the formalities over, I asked him if he wanted to have a drink with us upstairs in our room. Bingo smiled and, of course, was receptive to this suggestion.

The old lecher whispered and wickedly smiled at once,"Yes, please."

Joanna smiled nervously at us both. Now we have made contact!

Her high heels clicked noisily on the reception floor, I was hoping that it wouldn't draw attention that this stranger was with us going up to our room. I felt everyone's eyes were upon us, doing this sinful deed.

We tried to make small talk, making it look absolutely normal that this stranger was acquainted with us somehow. We talked about why Bingo was in Liverpool. He said he had gone to a convention that was now finished. He was also married, but he was now a widower and he was planning his retirement.

Sliding my key card into the slot of the elevator, Bingo stood behind Joanna and she was beside me. I felt it took an eternity to go up to the tenth floor. The elevator was brightly lit with glass mirrors on all sides. Clearly, with the help of these mirrors, this old wolf was looking at Joanna from all sides. She was like candy to him.

Standing close to Joanna, I could smell her heavenly delightful duft of her expensive Laura Ashley perfume. The old man was breathing, loudly and deeply in her scent as if it was a rare rose. On the contrary, Bingo's body odor was rather overpowering in the elevator. He smelled of cigarettes, sweat and beer. Joanna put her long dark hair to her nose to mask the inconvenient unpleasantness. This did not bode well to any development. The man and I were poles apart. I had on my expensive cologne, didn't drink nor smoked. Joanna liked this. Bingo was a man, she would not even cast an eye normally.

Joanna and I talked with Bingo about what we did that day as we made our way through the corridor. Everyone was making an effort to be polite. There was a maze of rooms. I knew I was pushing the limits with Joanna when we all got to our plush hotel room.

Our hotel room was a cozy retreat, with soft, expensive carpeting underfoot and the decor was painted in a calming shade of blue. Bingo looked impressed by it, though he also brought his odor into it. Joanna sprayed the room with her perfume upon entry. A king-sized bed dominated the center of the room, with its crisp white linens neatly tucked in and four giant hotel pillows at the top of the luxury bed.

There were tasteful pictures of Liverpool on the walls. The view from our window had a breath-taking view of the harbor by night. By the window were two single modern chairs, where Joanna and Bingo chose to sit. I was busy by the minibar, having asked them what they wanted to drink.

Having made and set their drinks on the small oak table between them, I made myself a cup of tea. I had given them both a glass of the best red wine to help loosen the mood. There was an awkward silence at first, as we looked down on our drinks. We couldn't help but notice the inviting look of the luxury bed in the middle of the room.

Bingo looked around and tried to start up a conversation by saying, "Nice room."

I was thinking if he meant the bed too. There was still silence.

Then I made another attempt to break the ice and said, "Joanna comes from Spain."

Joanna tried to explain a little more, "I from Spain. I no good in English."

It was then Bingo just poured lots of compliments on Joanna:

"Your English is excellent my dear. You don't need to speak so well here. I like your accent. It's very...sexy. You're a very sexy and beautiful woman."

Then he asked Joanna more questions for her to open up more. Questions like if she liked Liverpool, what was her favorite food and what was her favorite holiday destination...I am not sure if he was interested in her answers, but I knew he was eyeing her up alot. I think he was building trust. The man spoke as if he was used to speaking with women and he had a certain air of confidence.

Joanna blushed at his remarks.

I eyed an opportunity, at that moment and said directly to him. "Joanna works as a masseuse part time. She's very good, she can give you a nice massage. That's if you want one."

The stranger nodded enthusiastically. I could see that he was taken aback by my suggestion..

"You can do that, Joanna?" I asked her, looking at her expectantly.

"I can pay," Bingo said, which perhaps encouraged Joanna. Then he took out a wad of pound notes from his pocket and held them high, as if it was bait for her to agree.

My wife looked up at me questioningly.

"It's okay with me Joanna. I'm alright with it. You do not need to think twice about it." I said to soothe any doubts she had.

I handed her a second glass of wine. The old man kindly refused another glass. She took the glass and gulped down the wine. 'Maybe it was for Dutch courage?' I thought.

Joanna took Bingo's bait out of his hand. Then she swiftly replied to me. "Yes, okay. I will do it.

And to Bingo she said, "But first you take shower or I no do massage."

He obeyed without question, and I was relieved. I suppose Joanna was too. Afterward, the old man came out of our bathroom in my towel smelling like a million bucks, which was much, much better. I think the old devil had doused himself with large quantities of my expensive Tom Ford's 'Fucking Fabulous' cologne. This was a plus and increased his chances tenfold and I would have to buy myself another bottle....

"Nice smell!" she complimented Bingo.

Joanna then took a giant, glossy white Ann Summers sex shop bag with her and disappeared into the bathroom for some time. Much more time than what Bingo used. I was kind of relieved that she had agreed to massage him, because our conversation had sort of run dry by then.

Also Joanna agreed knowing of my kinky desire to see her with other men. I found it exciting, because she had bared herself to this old stranger only thirty minutes ago.

Sex was a main drive in our marriage. Whenever we saw a lingerie shop, we would pay it a visit. That day we went to an Ann Summers sex shop and saw, amongst the uniforms, a white and red nurse's uniform. I bought it at once, thinking of the adventures we could have with it and the sexy possibilities which lay ahead. I was looking forward to being her first 'patient'.

Now, she was going to massage HIM first, in her brand-new sexy nurse outfit and not me. This old man would share the delightful sight of my beautiful wife being a sexy slutty nurse for him, too.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still have bitter-sweet feelings about the whole affair as I sit in this cheap, budget hotel room years later. It was me who had sent this picture of her dressed as a slut nurse to that lucky old man some years later.

After we got divorced, I emailed Bingo because I was writing a story (this one) of what happened that night in Liverpool and I needed some details. His view of the whole scene would be very useful. This morning, his reply arrived in my inbox much to my surprise.

I opened the email from Bingo with some trepidation. His email went as follows...

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Bingo

To: Anton25

Hi Anton!

Thanks for the last time. Had the time of my life with your wife in that hotel room in Liverpool. I will never forget it.

I am sorry to hear that you aren't with your wife anymore. Thanks also for the pics. It certainly helped me remember.:) It will take time for you to get over the divorce, but you will do it. Maybe writing a story about it will help get it out of your system?

You wanted me to write more of what I remembered about what happened in detail, so here goes...

I liked that she was beautiful, slim and sexy. A lovely Hispanic woman. She seemed confident and mature. Just how I like them. A real MILF.

We small-talked about your time in Liverpool. You showed me your room and we had a drink. Then you suggested Joanna massage me. I liked the idea. She agreed. Then I went for a quick shower. I really wanted to have some time with your wife. Preferably a lot of time. I took the liberty of stealing two of your blue viagra tablets from your wash bag. Hope you don't mind.... I knew the tablets take about half an hour to work, so I was hoping to have more than that time with her. I was hoping for an hour or more. Viagra lasts for five hours, you know!

In hindsight I don't think I needed it , your wife was a sex bomb. My old dick was getting hard in the shower thinking of her. Actually I found a pair of her black throngs in the bathroom, and smelled them a long time in the shower. I wanted to steal them as a trophy, but thought it best not to do that.

I came out and then we chatted, your wife went into the bathroom to change. After she came out dressed as a sexy,slutty nurse, much to my surprise. I liked her uniform! I remember she had a red tight-fitting blouse which fitted nicely, pushing her bust up. The other pieces of her costume were sexy, too: the mock hair band of a nurse, as well as the white garter belt. She also had on white, slightly skimpy transparent knickers.

You wanted to give us privacy and so you went into the bathroom. When you left, she told me to lie face down on the bed. She laid a crisp, white towel over me and she put some music on her phone.

Then the 'slut nurse' massaged my back, bottom and my legs with coconut oil, she used a lot of time over this.

Afterward, she told me to turn over and, of course, I was turned on by her attention to him. She took the towel off my body and was startled by my erect manhood. Your wife had a look of awe and licked her sexy full lips. I could tell she had put on some nice red lipstick on, giving her the look of a pure slut. It was better watching her on my back than lying face-down.

Your wife giggled and said, "Nice cock! Bigger than my husband's."

She then stood by my head massaging my chest, taking time on my chest, especially my nipples.This was making me even more hard, harder than I thought possible.

I could see her tits through the blouse of her sex costume. My arm dropped deliberately and I groped her bottom as much as I could. Her skin felt smooth to my touch.

She smiled and continued down to my cock. It was rock hard. I smelled her perfume as she did this.

"You like?" she asked.

I remember I didn't answer at once, I guess I was kind of shy. I could see that she had on her marital ring. It was this hand, that massaged my hard, erect cock and also my balls. She was very good at this. The best hand job I had in ages. Joanna was very careful and used a lot of time and got my cock to get to a boiling point. I felt like I was going to blow my load then and there, but I didn't. Maybe it was the effect of the viagra?

Then I had to tell her that it was the best hand job I had ever had. She seemed to like my compliment and asked me if I 'want blowjob.' I was stunned by her invitation. This was out of my wildest dreams with such a woman. It was such a long time since I had sex, because my old wife had died ten years ago.

It wasn't long before she took out a bright-red colored condom, pinched the top of it and rolled it carefully onto my stiff dick. I was asking myself why she wanted to suck me. Did she feel pity for me? Maybe she was attracted to my growing erection? Or she just wanted me to come quickly? I didn't know why. What I did know then was, all I wanted was to enjoy the sensation of her lips on my dick.

You came back into the room, as she was sucking my stiff dick. It was so erotic to see her suck and wank me. She looked as if she was enjoying it, savoring it, like she was licking her favorite lollipop. You took off your clothes, while she sucked me off. Her lips were amazing. She certainly knew how to give a blowjob, I could tell. Teasing me so much with her lips and hands and then stopping. Then massaging and licking my balls. She softly slapped my dick onto her lips and chin, arousing me. She then licked tantalizingly the top of the bulb of my dick, where I was most sensitive. My wife never did that sort of thing with me.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took a break from reading his email and pulled at my dick. This was making me horny. I remembered the scene very well...

I was anxious and horny at the same time. I wanted to give them just enough time for a massage. We hadn't agreed on how long. I put my ear to the door to listen, but there wasn't anything untoward. She, I guessed, was safe with him. Actually, he had the look of a kind, old man, but a mischievous one, like Jack Nicholsen. I thought twenty five minutes would be enough time. During that time I was either listening in on them or I was on my phone. What a predicament.

Anton25
Anton25
140 Followers