Ticket to Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had opened the bathroom door to find Joanna the sex slut nurse kneeling down by the bottom of our bed between his legs sucking this man's dick! He was someone we had just met... It was both very surprising and sexy at the same time. His hairy body of wrinkly skin was glistening with the oil Joanna had put on him. My wife was giving him a premium service. She was slobbering and paying her loving attention to his bigger manhood.

I quietly sat down in a chair in the corner of the room by the minibar. I had taken a toilet roll from the bathroom and placed it on the table by me. It was just in case we needed it. Joanna's derriere was high up in the air. She couldn't see me, but Bingo saw me and smiled like a king. I sipped my cup of tea as the scene unfolded before me. I was a little jealous.

I sneaked into the room with Joanna making slurping sucking noises because I didn't want her to discover me. We had talked about extra-marital sex, and she believed that it was only immoral if the husband didn't know. Obviously I didn't know she was sucking his cock when I was in the bathroom. This was perhaps a mix-up? I don't know. But she knew I liked watching her have sex. And the logic was if I was watching, she wasn't committing the sin of adultery. I waited to see how this would develop.

What was happening in front of my own eyes was out of my control. I thought she was just going to do a massage and maybe do some groping, but this was out of fantasy land. Luckily I could see an empty red condom packet on the floor. I had bought it earlier that day at the sex shop, since it was strawberry flavored. We do not use condoms, but I was thinking the condoms could come in useful if Joanna met a guy. Anyway, she loves strawberries...

Watching them, it was like Beauty and the Beast. Bingo had not cut his thick toenails(!) and he did not look attractive in my eyes in any way. His body was covered in white hair in parts of what I could see: his arms, chest and legs. In fact, he looked like a hairy white spider. He was totally unattractive to me or Joanna. My wife on the other hand was a beautiful exotic example of womanhood. She had all the attributes of an attractive lady and all the skills of a woman who can keep her man happy and satisfied in bed. Now this old wolf was lucky enough to sample her assets.

Bingo though had one very important feature for a man. His cock. It came as a big surprise to me the size and shape of Bingo's penis. It brought mine to shame. He had little pubic hair 'down there' and Joanna loves this. She, herself, has her pussy waxed every fortnight.

The old man's penis was double the size of my penis in length and circumference. I could see it was about seven by five inches. He was curved just like a banana and circumcised. It looked like the perfect specimen of a penis. His red, phallic tool protruded wickedly out of the rest of his white hairy body.

There was the scent of Joanna's expensive perfume and of baby oil floating in the room. Erotic sensual music was playing from her mobile, with a lady singing a song in a haunting, sexy tone in French, 'Je t'aime' which means "I love you."

The old lecher said warmly to her, "Why don't we do this together? I'd like a little taste of your honeypot!" The suggestion was clear...he wanted to do a sixty-nine position with her.

Joanna didn't answer him at once. She looked around the room and then saw me sitting behind her. Joanna gave me one of her stares: 'like what do we do now?' stare.

"It's okay!" I said to her expectantly. I guess she might have refused him, if I wasn't there.

"Okay, but I keep my panties on!" she answered and then she stood up.

The horny old man looked a bit disappointed and just nodded to her suggestion.

I was relieved by her having said this and I was very excited she was agreeing to do this. Then I interrupted them and mischievously asked Joanna if she could take her top off.

She nodded meekly.

I knew a little attention to her breasts would make her nice and horny. If they were going to suck each other, why don't they have body to body contact? I stood up and helped Joanna undo the knot at the back of her costume.

The old man's eyes lit up, when she tantalizingly drew her red and white flimsy top off, to spill out her heavy round breasts to his voyeuristic gaze for the third time. I could see he savored the sight. Then Joanna then took off her mock slut nurse's hair band and slipped off her sexy white garter belt off her leg to complete the show.

I took her bottle of baby oil and squeezed out large amounts of it out and rubbed it onto her breasts. It made them very shiny and glistening. I was preparing my wife for a sexy time with him. I knew body to body massages were the best. Then I sat down again to enjoy the rest of the live sex show...

It was a bit of an awkward moment, with only the music playing. She stood now stark naked in front of the old lecher who just stared at her. Her well-oiled orbs looked appealing to touch and squeeze. It was as if time stood still. This voluptuous, sexy beauty was within an arm's reach of her admirer. My cock was about to burst my pants and tried to hide it by crossing my legs.

Bingo broke the silence with a wolf whistle and immediately complimented Joanna, "You have lovely breasts and a delicious body, my dear. Your husband is a very lucky man!"

Joanna blushed and just smiled.

"Thank you" she said in her mellow, sultry voice.

Joanna walked to his side and was just about to mount him, when he suddenly sat up. The cheeky man then reached out to maul her sweetly curved, oily mounds as she stood by his side. Now, he didn't need to be a voyeur anymore.

The old wolf looked as if he was testing the weight of her beautifully formed, soft, creamy white flesh. He made her brown, bullet-like nipples stand up to his attention by biting and toying with them with his hungry mouth. She just threw her head back and closed her eyes as he feasted on her tits. I think this animal could have carried on like this forever, but then he remembered his last request.

He made space for her on the bed and then asked her, "Shall we?"

She then got on top and sat on his face. Bingo immediately placed his old, veiny hands on each of her taut buttocks and groped Joanna's bum cheeks, as she lay on top of him. Again, she placed her mouth on his red durex covered shaft and carried on where she had left off. Her naked breasts hung down letting her already stiff nipples skim enticingly onto his hairy pot belly. Then after a while, she lay down on him, squashing her soft warm tits onto his hairy body.

They moved as one, her head bobbing up and down his dick and him sniffing and licking at the gusset of her panties. It looked obscene, yet it turned me on to no end.

The old man said to her that he liked her rubbing herself against him, so she did it even harder on him. I was wondering if he could breathe, with her rubbing so much onto his face. The music had changed its beat. Their intertwined bodies were moving at the same rhythm of the music.

Her back was arching as she took a break from sucking him and she moaned out loudly. His naughty, naked, slut nurse was bucking now at his attention as she was riding his face. The sneaky devil had wriggled her thin panties to one side and had made direct contact with her naked clitoris. 'Had she noticed this?' I wondered to myself. This action didn't stop her moving, in fact she moved more vigorously.

"Suck me more!" she said as she writhed under his vice-like grip on her bottom. The music now was much faster as the track was approaching a crescendo.

The old dog's tongue was sliding in and out of my wife's pussy. It was like he was sucking some marrow out of a bone. He wasn't giving up and was hungry. The lecher's tongue had made contact with the bud of her clitoris and he was pressing and flicking on it for all his worth. The result of his actions was her enjoying it even more. His technique put mine to shame.

She sat up, placing her hands on his now oily hairy chest for support and enjoying the feeling this man was giving her. My wife's face looked flushed and she moaned like an animal and then had, unsurprisingly, her first orgasm with this stranger.

"Argghhhhh" she moaned at the same time as the singer hit the long high note of the song. The old man's face was wet, both with her juices and his saliva. He was grinning brightly like a Cheshire cat, because this was what he wanted.

I continued reading his email with a hard-on...

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we had a sixty-nine, your wife had an orgasm. I loved that she sat on my face and that I could lick that sweet pussy of hers. I also enjoyed her breasts, they were full and firm to my touch.

It was then she suggested she lie down on the bed.

You came over and began licking her pussy, as I stood by her head while she continued to suck me. I was a bit surprised, as she sucked, she also started fingering my ass! I didn't say anything and she continued touching me there.

You then started to fuck her, while she gave me a blowjob and fingered me. Your wife liked it, I guess.

You were fucking her and she was desperately telling you, "more" in between breaks of sucking me. But then you ejaculated in her too soon.

She sighed and looked sadly at you, while my cock was still pointing at her. I wanted her to suck me more and looked at her.

But she looked despondent and frustrated.

Then you climbed off her and you asked me if I wanted a go. She said nothing to what you suggested.

I then asked her if it was ok with her, she just nodded shyly.

I didn't have to think twice, I moved quickly before she could change her mind. Her legs were wide open for me.

Wow, did she have a pretty shaven pussy! It was like a red rose and I could see that you creampied her. Your come trickled out of her love petals and onto the bed sheets. It made a gooey mess outside her pink-red pussy.

She was looking away from me, as I mounted her. Was she embarrassed? I don't think she cared. I slid easily into her causing her to groan a little..

I could feel her pussy stretch, accommodating me.

"So big you are!" she said to me. This time she smiled looking up at me.

Then she whispered in my ear, "I like big cocks."

I then asked her, "Do you like my cock?"

She replied enthusiastically, "Yes please! I like!"

I hadn't had sex for years and it was truly incredible. I hadn't foreseen this happening when I saw your wife outside my hotel. Now I had an urgency to fuck her. She was moaning uncontrollably under me, while I plowed into her.

I guess I did a better job than what you did. Your wife was writhing under me more than with you. She wrapped her legs around my waist. With me, I think, I reached deeper into her. I had never felt a pussy as tight as hers before. I could feel her pussy muscles massaging me. Amazing!

Her long black hair was in my face now, so I tried to kiss her and just lightly brushed her lips. I licked my lips and it tasted like sweet strawberries. I was trying to French kiss her as I fucked her, but she just turned her head. Instead, I smothered my face in her hair and breathed in her sweet perfume. It was heavenly.

You then asked Joanna if she liked it. She looked up to you and replied in a condescending tone, "Yes, I like his COCK in my PUSSY!"

She whispered into my ear, "Bigger and better..."

Your wife smiled and laughed. She had unwrapped her legs round me and spread herself for me, wide and welcoming. I was slapping my body into her with no resistance from her. The bed was squeaking aloud to our movements. Just as the seagulls were doing outside

With her eyes shut and enjoying the feeling I was giving to her, she kept saying "Ven, ven...I like ...I like" in my ear. I later found out meant 'come' in Spanish. Fucking her felt good. Her pussy felt warm and tight around my rod.

I still hadn't ejaculated yet, probably because of the viagra I had taken. Our fucking was building up to a crescendo. The bed was shaking, the bedlinen had lost its tautness and it started falling off the bed. Her head was at the edge of the bed too. So vigorous was the intensity of the sex, it had moved her body right across the comfortable mattress.

Your wife was moaning a lot, and she said several times over and over a mantra: his cock in my pussy...his COCK is in my PUSSY...I LIKE HIS COCK IN MY PUSSY! It was then we both came at the same time.

She lifted her head and I cradled it. Our lips met and kissed, then her mouth opened and our tongues were intertwined. We explored each other's mouths after our climax and we kissed like lovers.

Afterwards we just fucked and fucked while you sat in the chair with your trousers around your ankles. You had taken out your cock and was staring and wanking at us eagerly. There was a whole wad of white toilet paper on your lap ready to be used by you.

I gave her several orgasms on my cock with me on top. She looked satisfied and happy.

Then I suggested she go on top. She seemed to read my mind. We smoothly changed positions. I could see she was an experienced lover and she knows what she wants and how to do it. Joanna knew how to give pleasure to a man as well as to receive it.

I myself wanted to see my cock go into her pussy while she was on top. It was a sight to behold as she carefully slipped me into her warm welcoming vagina. The petals of her pussy gave way to her pink inviting vulva as my cock melted like butter. She enjoyed this position better, which I could see and feel.

Your wife wanted more sensations and I was welcome to provide them to her. Joanna would moan out loudly, as I felt I was hitting her G-spot, while she rode me.

I could tell that your bird did yoga. She sat on my pole with her back bent backwards. She looked like one of those sexy acrobats on TV... with her slim arms and strong legs giving her support. The only body contact between us was my cock in her pussy. I never tried that position before.

This was what she said over and over again: "Your cock in my pussy!" From time to time though my cock did fall out and she just said "Oops!" and smiled. Then she quickly put me in again. That was kind of funny,,,

We had been fucking quite a long time, and we were sweating a lot. But I just couldn't stop so soon. She then asked me, if I wanted 'ejaculation' and where. I just nodded and pointed at her creamy lovely tits.

I came off her and she took off my used condom. I was kind of surprised she did this. Then she lifted both of her tits up, as I kneeled directly in front of her. I was wanking away, pointing my cock at them.

My hand was jacking my hard cock and she was looking up at me expectantly for me to come. I was beginning to wonder if I could ejaculate on her.

I hadn't had sex for over ten years and I had built up a lot of sperm over the years. I came, exploding all my semen on her lovely tits. She smoothed out my seed onto her creamy tits and smelled her hands as my jizz dripped off her fingers. There was a lot of my love juice for her. Your wife looked surprised at how much there was.

"Look! There is so much! See! " she said to you.

There it was... my milky load was on and between her tits and also on her legs dripping down onto the hotel carpet.

I was hot and sweaty and breathing very heavily. My balls felt empty. I wanted to have sex with her again, since my dick was still hard, but I was too tired. It was good to come, I wanted to show I could do it and also give a 'present' to your beautiful wife.

She then took hold of my naked cock and sucked the top of my stiff rod, as she played with my empty sack. I was again surprised by this. It wasn't safe sex, but I didn't care at that time. I just wanted to be engulfed by her warm, welcoming mouth and to be sucked dry. This was like being in my own porn movie, when at the end, the lady gets a milky load on her chest and sucks her lover dry...

I could see from the corner of my eye that you had also climaxed into a white wad of toilet paper. You cleaned yourself up and pulled up your trousers.

Then you took a picture of her smiling at you. Your wife looked happy after swallowing all I had left. I could see that she still had some drops of my white come in her mouth. Afterwards, you kindly handed her a cup of tea. You said it would take the rubber taste away.

She drank some mouthfuls of hot tea and then continued to suck me. I felt her hot mouth envelope my dick and I felt like I was slipping into a nice, warm bath. I sighed deeply, I could see the stars and I felt like a king. She spent a long time doing this.

Afterward, she said to me in her sweet voice, "Thank you for this pleasure. You are a fantastic guy, a fantastic lover."

I wish I could have stayed and fucked her a longer time. I had three hours left with the viagra in my body. Would have loved to fuck your wife all night long. Though I didn't want to outstay my welcome. Two hours with her was more than I had expected. I felt very lucky.

What a sexy and lovely woman! I had never experienced anything like it and have never had since. Afterward you took more pictures of my come on her chest. She got off the bed to show you. I thought I better go, so I picked up my things. I discovered that there were lipstick marks all over my body as I got dressed.

Before I went, you wanted to exchange email addresses. Then I gave her an extra tip to say thank you. She gave me a wet, long, French kiss before we said goodbye. It was the perfect ending.

Thanks for the pic. Gorgeous legs, love them!

Regards,

Bingo

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the email from Bingo. The lucky dog. I looked again at the pictures and the clip at the end with Joanna holding her tits dripping with sperm, facing the camera and saying, "Look!"

When Bingo left. I went into the bathroom to find my last two viagra tablets. I swore I had some left. Then I saw the empty silver packaging in the bin and guessed Bingo had taken them. The old swine! He used them on my wife. No wonder he took his time fucking her. She had no chance of getting him to ejaculate so soon.

I literally jumped on her coming out of the bathroom. I felt his stickiness was still on her chest dripping. She was massaging it over her chest more evenly. Globules of spent-up sperm were here and there, all over her breasts. Joanna rubbed it on herself just as she usually did with her coconut cream every night before bed. Except this time she was smelling his cream on her fingers, like the scent of a beautiful flower.

I asked if she could massage me, just as she did with him. Now it was my turn. The massage on my back, though, didn't last that long. I was impatient with my hard-on and I urgently wanted to impale her with my growing penis.