Ticket to Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her love hole though didn't feel as tight as it usually felt, when we made love. It felt more slippery and stretched. We did it in the missionary position, just as we always did. She just laid back with her legs spread wide on the hotel bed, as I huffed and puffed over her. We didn't kiss at all. I guess she was annoyed or tired, I don't know.

By her head I could see the used red condom Bingo had fucked her with. It had leaked some of his pre-come and Joanna's pussy juice onto my pillow. I took it and threw the condom on the floor. This just fuelled my lust for her and Joanna just surrendered herself to my gratification.

As usual, I didn't last that long when we had sex. The smell of his come on both of our chests was lubricating our contact. I had the privilege of off-loading in her wet pussy again. Her pussy, I thought, was already wet from his cock and not mine which made it all the more sexier.

After we had sex, my cock immediately became limp and deflated. Then I asked Joanna why she sucked Bingo's cock.

Joanna just said, "He was nice man. He had nice cock. I think you like, if I suck his cock."

She knew I had bought those strawberry-flavored condoms earlier that day. This was with her full permission. It was just that I hadn't expected her to use them that quickly!

Also, it was me who instigated her to fuck the old man. I thought I was being just rational and pragmatic, my efforts of fucking her were just not good enough. The underlying reason though was, I wanted to see her get fucked by a bigger cock. This old man's cock.

Another 'milestone' was achieved that night, it was our first threesome as a married couple. I usually just watched my wife have sex with her lover. This was the first time I participated. Not sure how you could celebrate that? A little star in our extra-marital activities book? I think Joanna liked it, that I was participating and not just being a passive spectator. With hindsight though, I don't think she would have let that man fuck her, if I hadn't done so before. That was a horny thought.

I remember the scene well as I tried to go to sleep. Joanna was already sound asleep after such a day. The bedsheets smelled of sex and sweat and sperm. The air was stale and warm. Joanna's sexy slut nurse costume lay on the floor crumpled and discarded. The ripped, shiny, plastic packaging of the condom was on our bedside table. On the floor, I saw the strawberry condom had leaked its contents onto the expensive hotel carpet. I sighed. Then I tried to escape by covering my face with the soft comfort of the hotel pillow, but I couldn't. I just breathed in the scent of his sperm and their sweat.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading that email, looking at the pictures and reminiscing, I was hard as hell and did what I usually do. I fapped myself to an orgasm into a Kleenex tissue and fell asleep in that lonely, cold hotel room.

Joanna is a compassionate woman, as I have said and I suppose she was both helping Bingo and myself...Though she, at the same time, was enjoying the sex. Was our situation driving us mad...crazy?

We had our fair share of exciting episodes— massages, swinging clubs and more. That will be something I have to write about later. But, I guess, it was just not meant to be. I would say, in hindsight, we didn't communicate well enough. We came from different cultures and backgrounds and the language barrier didn't make things any easier. After some time, she said that a normal life was all that she wanted. Our sex life had deteriorated and now she didn't want any more.

Our honeymoon in Liverpool, though, will always have a special place in my fond memories of Joanna. She was very brave to be a willing partner in our extramarital adventures. I think that was what I liked about our relationship. We were like two teenagers madly in love and high on hormones. Our sex drive was fuelled by these erotic encounters. We found fun in the most unlikely of places. Sometimes, though, these situations got out of our control. Just like the time we had in Liverpool.

IHIS COCK IS IN MY PUSSY
I LIKE
I LIKE
I LIKE

I will always remember what she said in that hotel bedroom on that day in Liverpool, and it haunts and excites me to this day. Joanna certainly had a 'Ticket to Ride' in our marriage, but now she has a ticket to fly. She is free now.

'I think I'm gonna be sad
I think it's today, yeah
The girl that's driving me mad
Is going away, yeah. '
Ah, she's got a ticket to ride
She's got a ticket to ride
She's got a ticket to ride
But she don't care
My baby don't care
My baby don't care
My baby don't care'

*Note from the author if you liked this story, you can check on my other stories with Joanna:

1.Joanna massages Thomas (audio).

2. Liverpool Exhibitionism Pt 1.

3. Amorous Goods: The Mobile Phone.