Ticket to Ride Ch. 01

Story Info
Steve gets a ride whilst riding a train.
3.1k words
4.65
13.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whields
whields
147 Followers

It had been an early start for Mike and Steve to make it to the station for the train to Moscow, but they'd made it. They were in Russia for the confederations cup football, and had been to watch a match in the stadium at Kazan the night before. As part of the tickets, they were entitled to travel on the free trains the Russian government had put on to help fans travel between games.

This was why, at 6am, they stepped into one of 17 carriages on the Kazan to Moscow charter train. The platform was fairly quiet, which surprised them, as they expected a large number of the Chile fans, who had seen their team victorious over Portugal the previous evening, would have been on to get to the final.

They found their compartment, the train designed in the old format of a passageway down one side of the carriage with four-berth compartments on the other. Dumping their stuff on the floor, the took a breath for the first time that morning.

The train pulled away on time, and the city limits of Kazan soon gave way to vistas of grassland and woodland. The train wasn't going particularly fast, they weren't due into Moscow until early evening, nearly 11 hours' time, and soon the scenery lost its appeal.

A film later, they'd gone through their snacks and were getting a bit of cabin fever. Looking to explore, they slowly wandered down the carriage, noting all of the empty compartments. In fact, only one was occupied, two down from their own, by a man and women who seemed to be in their mid-thirties.

Taking advantage of the water boiler to make a tea, they returned to their compartment, and continued to while away the time. Soon another tea break was a decided, and they headed back to the urn. They were filling their cups up when a door opened, and they turned to see the man exit from his compartment and head in their direction.

As previously thought, the man was in his early thirties. He wasn't the stereotypical Russian, with bald head and bruising shoulders, instead he was athletic, well-toned without being either too muscular or too fat. As he arrived at the urn, he smiled at them.

"Hi, I'm Vlad."

"Steve," Steve replied.

"Mike."

"It is so quiet, this train, yes?" Vlad said, as he took his turn at the urn.

"Yes, we were surprised," Steve said, "we expected more."

"Ah well, nice and peaceful for us though," Vlad smiled.

"Indeed."

All their drinks were made and they headed back down the passageway. As they reached the door, Vlad turned and said,

"Why not join us for a bit. It would be good to have some other company, and help pass the time."

"Sure," Mike said, looking at Steve who nodded in turn, and so they followed Vlad into the compartment.

His companion looked up as the door was opened, and Steve saw she was stereotypically Russian. High cheekbones, fine featured, and exceedingly attractive. Beside him, he saw she was having an effect on Mike who couldn't tear his eyes from her.

"Maria, we have company on this train," Vlad joked, introducing the two Englishmen.

They took seats on the benches, which were really the bottom beds of the bunkbeds set up either side of the room. Mike beat Steve to take a seat next to Maria, and Steve ended up next to Vlad.

Soon they were chatting away, the small talk of why they were there and what they thought of Russia breaking down any initial wariness. It helped when Vlad pulled a bottle of Vodka out of his bag, and four shot glasses to go with them.

Steve wasn't sure how long it had been, but he was starting to feel the effects of the vodka. Glancing at the bottle, he saw that they had nearly polished the whole thing off. Glancing over the table, he saw Mike deep in conversation with Maria, obviously flirting like mad. It seemed to be working, she was brushing her hand up against his arm and laughing at all his jokes. Steve thought it a bit odd, but then remembered than Vlad said he and Maria were siblings, not an item.

All of a sudden, Maria piped up, "Mike says he's got some youtube videos he thinks I'd like. We're just going to your room and watch them, you don't mind."

"yeh, erm, videos," Mike stammered, as Maria just got up and pulled him by the hand through the door, pushing it shut as they disappaeared.

For a moment Steve and Vlad sat in silence, before Steve turned to Vlad.

"Are they..." he started.

"Yes, I expect so," Vlad replied laughing, "Maria is a free spirit, she likes someone, she has them."

"Lucky Mike," steve said, laughing into his vodka, before turning morose for a moment, "at least someone gets some action this holiday."

"You don't have a girlfriend?" Vlad asked, receiving a shake of his head in reply. "Boyfriend?"

Steve noticed a change in tone at this, and turned to look at Vlad. He'd noticed the other guy had been subtle moving close to him as the day had gone on, random little contacts that weren't needed.

"I don't know why, a good-looking guy like you." Vlad said, placing a hand on Steve's thigh.

Steve froze, and for a minute panicked.

"I need to go to the loo," he said, quickly darting out of the compartment and down the passage to the toilet.

Sanding there, he tried to collect his thoughts. Here he was, being hit on by a guy. The attention was flattering, but that was it, right? Despite himself, he felt turned on, he had idly wondered what it was like to be fucked by a guy, but never thought he'd even be in a position to find out. His natural caution was to tell Vlad he was not interested, but the flush in his cheeks told him he felt differently.

Realising he couldn't be too long, he went back down the corridor, passing his own bunks where Mike and Maria's amorous moans could be heard. Reaching the other door, he turned to open it, unsure what he was going to say to the man the other side.

AS he opened the door and took a step inside, the train suddenly hit a road crossing, and the carriage swayed. This combined with the alcohol he'd had cause Steve to stumble forward into the cabin, and practically fell onto Vlad's lap, knocking him backwards so they ended up with Steve resting above Vlad, hands either side, his face inches above the Russian's.

He paused there for a moment, feeling the warmth of the other man's breath on his face, before he took the plunge. Leaning forward, he pressed his lips downwards onto Vlad's, feeling the other man stiffen with shock. For a moment he thought he'd misread the situation, but then Vlad responded, opening his mouth invitingly, and thrusting his tongue out. Steve responded, opening his own mouth, into which Vlad's tongue swarmed, caressing his own and they kissed.

Steve let himself fall forward onto the bed; his upper half pressed to Vlad's with his legs either side of Vlad's. He felt Vlad's hands reach around him, and then felt the cool caress of his finger on his back as they snaked under his t-shirt. As they kissed, he could feel himself hardening, straining at his pants, and beneath him, he could feel Vlad responding in kind. He was breathing hard now, their kissing furious and passionate, their stubble rubbing each other's cheeks, but neither caring. Steve could taste the vodka on Vlad's mouth, the sweet alcohol mixed with a manliness that he couldn't get enough of.

They broke for air, Steve rolling off Vlad towards the edge, with Vlad rolling onto his side to look at Steve. Steve noticed the door, and standing up, walked over and locked it to ensure they wouldn't be disturbed. He turned, to find Vlad standing right Infront of him. Vlad kissed him again hard and quick, before pulling back and pulling Steve's t-shirt over his head. Vlad ran his hands over Steve's chest, murmuring how hot he was, all the time his hands slowly making their way downwards.

Reaching his belt, Vlad quickly undid it, and soon Steve's trousers were pooled around his feet. His dick was rock hard now, straining at his boxers to be free, but instead of freeing it, Vlad began to caress it through the material, feeling it grow and squirm under his touch, growing even harder.

Rubbing his mouth over the material, up and down its full length, Vlad continued to tease Steve, seeing the other man groaning with pleasure. Eventually, re reached up and yanked the boxers down, letting Steve's cock fall free.

The moment of being naked in front of a stranger only hit Steve for a moment, before he was engulfed with pleasure as Vlad took his tip into his mouth, tongue caressing his sensitive skin as he did.

"Fuuuuck," he moaned, "Ahhhhhhh, that's good," he said as Vlad slowly took more of his length into his mouth. Steve wasn't that big, maybe 5 inches, and so Vlad had no problem taking the full length into his mouth. Slowly he began to suck up and down, his head bobbing forward and back, tongue licking the shaft as he took Steve further into ecstasy.

Steve just stood there, his face flushed even more, looking down as the other man sucked him off. It was so good, and having not come on the holiday so far, it wasn't long before he felt himself nearing the edge.

"I'm coming," he moaned, but Vlad just continued to suck Steve's dick, so when he came, he pulsed his cum deep into Vlad's mouth. Vlad licked all the cum off Steve's shaft, before sensually swallowing the load. Standing, he kissed Steve again, and he could taste the saltiness of his own cum as their mouths locked again.

Vlad broke away, and quickly discarded his own clothes, soon standing naked as Steve was. Steve took his body in, the flat stomach, the hairless torso which was white, hardly touched by the sun. His arms, browned where they had been exposure had fine hair down them, and were long and strong.

Almost guiltily, his eyes wandered down, and for the first time he studied another man's dick. It was cut, like his, and certainly longer, maybe 6 or 7 inches. Vlad obviously kept himself well groomed, the pubic hair was short and neatly arranged. He didn't have time to take any more in, as Vlad beckoned him over.

"Come," he said, and lay down on the bed once more.

Steve stepped over, and climbed onto the bed, recreating their earlier position, legs either side of Vlad's body as they kissed.

This time, there wasn't the inhibitions of clothes, and their naked skin caressed each other. Steve felt himself beginning to harden again, his dick pressed between their bodies, and he could feel it rubbing up and down Vlad's shaft as well. He could feel the warmth of Vlad's body radiating into his own, as his hands caressed Vlad's side.

Vlad's hands were rubbing his body too, reaching up and grabbing Steve's ass, pulling him closer, so Steve could really feel Vlad's dick pressed hard against his own, like two branches hard against each other. Vlad's hands began to knead Steve's ass, fingers teasing and caressing the skin, stretching and contracting his ass as they did.

"Mmmm," Steve moaned into the kiss, which increased in volume as he felt one of Vlad's fingers reach between his cheeks and slowly trace the edge of his ass hole.

"Ahhhhhhh," as one finger slowly pressed into him, circling and probing, the vanguard of what was to follow. Vlad removed his finger, and slowly, teasingly, broke off the kiss and took it into his own mouth, greasing it with his own saliva, before returning it to Steve's ass, sliding in further this time.

"Fuck me," steve breathed as Vlad slipped a second finger in, widening and preparing Steve's ass.

"climb on," Vlad whispered, pulling his fingers out of Steve's ass.

Steve was unsure for a moment what to do, before realising Vlad wanted him to ride Vlad's cock. Shuffling forward, he got onto his knees, and pushed up, so he was kneeling either side of Vlad. Reaching down, he found Vlad's cock, and taking it in his hand, the first time he'd deliberately touched a guy's cock, and pulled it up.

Slowly, he positioned it at his ass, and sank downwards.

Ahhhhhhh" he cried, as Vlad's dick strained to push into his virgin ass.

Pulling up again, he spat onto his fingers, and reached behind, rubbing his spit onto Vlad's cock, before lowering again.

This time, he took more in before having to rise again, his ass slowly stretching to accommodate Vlad's dick.

Soon, he was able to lower all the way down, his ass hitting Vlad's thighs as he took the full-length in.

"You like that dick," Vlad moaned, as Steve began to rock his ass up and down, finding a comfortable rhythm, letting Vlad's dick nearly come free, before lowering down again

"Ahh yeh, your dick feels so good," he moaned, the feeling of being split in two driving him mad.

"You want more?" Vlad asked, and without waiting for a reply, thrust his hips up as Steve lowered, slamming his dick deeper into Steve's ass.

"Ahh god, that's so good," Steve moaned, as he rocked up and down, now in time to Vlad's upward thrusts.

He tried to speed up, his upper body upright, he had one hand on the bottom of the upper bunk, as he began to lift and slam his ass with greater speed. He was panting now, the effort causing him to sweat, droplets rolling down his chest, rivulets that ended at his own dick, once again rock hard. It was flailing around as they fucked, slapping Vlad's stomach with each thrust, each time leaving a trail of pre-cum on the other man's skin.

Steve couldn't believe the pleasure he was feeling. Vlad's dick inside him was causing him sensations he'd never felt, and he began to feel himself building again.

"Mmmm," he moaned, one hand reaching for his dick, but Vlad' swept his hand away, and before he could grab it again, he felt himself come for the second time in not very long. It was as Vlad was fully impaled on him that tipped him over the edge, and his dick spurted cum all over Vlad. The first wave reached his chest, the next coating his stomach with the sticky substance. Steve had never cum without touching his dick before, and never as powerfully.

Almost spent, he realised Vlad was yet to come, and was still thrusting his hips up with vigour. Steve slumped forward, arms rest either side of Vlad, and learnt down to kiss Vlad again. This changed the angle, sending new sensations through his body.

Seeing the state Steve was in Vlad smiled, whispering, "do you want me to cum inside you?"

"Yes, fill me up," Steve moaned, panting for breath, He never would have believed he would utter those words, but wanted to feel Vlad pumping deep inside of him. He continued to gyrate his ass, rotating it round as Vlad thrust upwards, his pace increasing, until with a cry of ecstasy, Vlad came.

Deep inside Steve he pumped, ploughing his cum into Steve's ass. He continued to thrust up until all his cum was done. Steve felt like he'd run a marathon, and flopped forward, his body pressed down the length of Vlad's his cum now coating both of their bodies, sliding over their skin as he moved.

Vlad stayed in Steve's ass for a moment longer, before he pulled out with a plop.

Steve felt a sense of emptiness, like something was gone as Vlad pulled out, trailing a stream of cum and fluid which leaked out of Steve's ass and onto the sheets below.

"Wow," he breathed, getting his breath back.

"Good time?" Vlad asked with a smile

"Yeh, I never thought it would be so, wow," Steve smiled.

"I know. But Vlad is a good fucker, you have good time with me."

"You sure are," Steve replied.

"But I think, no one know you like to be fucked?"

"No, and I'd appreciate that you don't mention to Mike if that's OK?"

"Sure, your secret is my secret, but maybe we should dress, yes, in case they come back. Might be hard to explain why you're naked with another man?"

"Hah, yeh," steve replied, pushing upright and grabbing his t-shirt off the floor, wiping the sticky cum off his chest before pulling it over his head.

!5 minutes later, when Maria and Mike returned, they were suitable attired and sitting chatting.

"The wanderers return," Steve smiled, receiving a bashful smile from Mike. Maria sat, whilst Mike remained standing. Steve got up, and after exchanging pleasantries, they made their way back to their carriage.

A quick glance at the bottom bunk confirmed what had been fairly obvious, the sheets were rucked and strewn all across the bed, and there was a musky smell in the air as they stepped in.

"You ok?" Mike asked.

"Yeh, why?" Steve replied.

"Just, you look a bit flushed, and bedraggled, well, more than one would expect after 6 hours on a train."

Steve looked into the reflection of the window, and saw how he looked. He hair was tousled and swept in all directions, he still had a deep flush from the exertion, and he understood what Mike meant.

"Yeh, am fine, just a bit travel-weary, plus the vodka doesn't help." He joked. "Anyway, how as the 'YouTube video?"

"A gentleman never tells," Mike smiled, "but man that girl has some moves, she wanted to keep going but I needed a break! Sorry to abandon you, what did you and Vlad get up to?"

"Nothing, "Steve said, a little too quickly, before clarifying, "Well, we just chatted, time flew by, he's a nice guy."

"Seemed it," Mike said. "Look, if you don't mind, I said we'd grab some food before watching some more videos, if you know what I mean. It's a long train ride after all.

"Sure, no worries," thinking that maybe there was time for more time getting to know Vlad, "It's another 5 hours before we get to Moscow, knock yourself out!"

whields
whields
147 Followers