Ticket to Ride Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve and Vlad go for round two.
1.1k words
4.58
4.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whields
whields
147 Followers

It had been a couple of hours since they had got back to their own carriage. Steve could see Mike was itching to be back with Maria, and so was not surprised when Mike stood.

"So erm, I was thinking I might..." Mike mumbled.

"Off you go," Steve laughed, "enjoy!"

"Thanks, I just feel bad leaving you on your own." Mike replied.

"Nah, don't worry, might have a nap, or go see Vlad, keep him company as he's been abandoned too!" Steve tried to keep the excitement out of his voice, he wanted Mike to be gone too, but for a whole different reason.

"OK then," and with that Mike opened the door, stepped out and shut it again. Steve heard him head down the corridor, and then heard muffled voices, followed by a feminine laugh as Maria met him. He assumed they were heading to one of the other disused carriages for privacy.

He gave it five or ten minutes, before he too stood, and headed down the corridor. Knocking on Vlad's door, he then opened it and stepped in.

"I wondered if you were coming back," Vlad said, rising to his feet. He was topless, either because of the warmth of the carriage, or in preparation for what was to come, Steve wasn't sure, and his eyes were drawn down the hot body.

"How could I not?" Steve mumbled, feeling himself grow hard at the sight of the other man. Vlad stepped in close, and their lips met. Hungrily Steve opened his mouth, tongue probing and exploring, the taste of the other man familiar on his lips. Round and round their tongues writhed, Steve wrapping his arms around Vlad's naked torso, whilst Vlad wrapped his hands in Steve's hair, caressing his head.

Their kiss grew ever more passionate, Steve's hands exploring Vlad's body, reaching down and around his ass, pulling him closer, their bodies locked together. Between them, Steve could feel Vlad's erection growing, pressing into him, and he broke their kiss.

"I want you inside me again," he panted, and without waiting stripped his top off, throwing it to the floor. Vlad's hands tugged at his trousers, and soon he was naked once more. Vlad pulled him close for a quick and deep kiss, before breaking away, and stepping out of his own trousers.

Steve's gaze was drawn to Vlad's cock, the sheer power it was exuding over him was immense.

"Turn around," Vlad said, and Steve obeyed. He felt Vlad step up behind him, his warm chest against his own back. Sensually, Vlad kissed the nape of Steve's neck, causing him to shiver with delight. He turned his head, and Vlad kissed him, before returning to lick and caress his neck.

Vlad's dick was pressed up against his ass, its length rubbing up and down his crack, teasing him as they moved. Vlad slowly moved his body up and down, rubbing his dick more provocatively against Steve's ass, causing the other man to shove his ass back against it.

Vlad's hands reached round Steve's waist, one caressing his stomach whilst the other wrapped around his cock.

"Ahhh," Steve moaned, as Vlad ran his hand up and down the shaft, caressing him to full length. His fingers delicately caressed his skin, and with Vlad's lips doing the same to his neck, he was in heaven, head thrown back, his body arching as he pushed his ass against Vlad's cock.

Vlad's hand pumped up and down, growing faster and faster. Steve's breathing grew more and more ragged as he did, before with a final cry, he exploded. A powerful wave of cum splattered into Vlad's hand, coating his palm with sticky juice, overflowing through his fingers and dribbling to the floor. Removing his hand, he slowly pumped his own cock, coating it with Steve's cum as he did.

Vlad reached down, and gently caressed Steve's ass, massaging each cheek, before reaching between them and pushing one finger, slick with Steve's cum, deep into Steve's ass. Steve continued to push his ass back against the finger, arms resting on the carriage door for support, his body arching and pushing, as Vlad probed and caressed his ass. Soon, ass suitably stretched, Vlad removed his fingers. He continued to rub his body up and down Steve's back, his dick still teasing Steve, slipping over his skin as the cum lubricated their bodies.

"Fuck me," Steve moaned, unable to take the teasing any longer. For a moment, Vlad didn't seem like he had heard, continuing to tease Steve, before he slapped one of Steve's legs.

"On bed," he said, and Steve lifted one leg off the floor, resting it onto the lower bunk, opening his ass wide.

Vlad stepped up, and positioned his cock at Steve's opening. Grabbing him round the waist with one hand, the other guided his dick into Steve's willing hole. The cum coating helped his dick slide deep, his pelvis slapping against Steve's ass.

"Mmmm," Steve moaned as he was filled up.

"You're so wide," Vlad murmured into Steve's ear as he pulled out, he breath hot on Steve's neck, and thrust forward again, "Like a willing cock whore."

"Yes, I'm your whore," Steve moaned, as Vlad took both hands around his waist and began thrusting in and out of Steve's ass. His dick was getting hard again, swinging from side to side as Vlad fucked him, his own body rocking and swaying as he thrust his ass to meet Vlad's thrusts.

"Thwack, thwack," their bodies slapped together each time one of them thrust.

Vlad let go of one hand off Steve's waist, and leant forward, taking his weight on the door. At the change of angle, he slowed, his thrusts slower and wore deliberate, gyrating his hips to reach every part of Steve's ass.

"Gawwww, that's good" Steve moaned, turning his head offering his mouth to be kissed again. Vlad accepted, his tongue probing Steve's mouth as he continued to fuck his ass.

"I cum," Vlad cried, and thrust deep within Steve one last time. Steve clenched his ass, as Vlad pumped his cum deep within. Slowly, he pumped Vlad dry. They stood like that for a moment, Vlad's panting body resting on Steve's, leaning against the carriage door.

After a moment, they regained their breath, and Vlad stepped away, his cock flopping from Steve's ass, a trail of cum running out and dribbling down Steve's leg as he did.

Steve turned, and noticed that the light outside had started to fade.

"Shit, we should dress," he said, not wanting to get caught.

"No worries," Vlad smiled, glancing at his watch, "we still have more than an hour and half until we reach Moscow."

"But what about Mike and Maria?"

"I told Maria to keep Mike busy until we were nearly in Moscow."

"You told her?"

"Yes, don't worry, your secret is safe with her."

"So that means..." Steve said, light dawning in his eyes.

"Yes, Mr English." Vlad smiled "We have no time to waste." and with that, pulled him back onto the bottom bunk.

whields
whields
147 Followers