Tickling the Beach Milf

Story Info
A lonely day on the beach leads to ticklish pleasures.
2.6k words
4.57
1.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel lay back in her beach chair, head tilted and eyes closed under sun glasses. Her feet idly traced a hole in the soft sand, ignoring the occasional breeze from the water dusting her sunblock coated body. Mel was 39 years old with light blond hair, although she noticed in the mirror this morning the dark roots were steadily creeping higher, a tall woman, she still found time to keep lean despite her often busy schedule although her breasts were nudging the cups of her top a bit more than she remembered from last year. Under her light orange bikini her skin glistened as she wiggled comfortably, shifting to the side to watch the group set up a few meters away down the beach from her.

Mel and her husband had been coming to this spot for a few days now, their beach wagon filled with a cooler, chairs, towels and a sun hut. The beach sloped gradually to the water which stayed shallow for several meters in high tide before dropping off. This far down the beach was usually pretty quiet, making the effort of dragging the wagon over the rocks worthwhile.

On the second day they had been joined by another group, three young couples, who had set up a few dozen meters away. They were a bit more active than Mel, she had to admit but she enjoyed slyly watching their playful antics throughout the day. Running back and forth catching Frisbees, or chasing each other into the water, they were a fun break from her reading or sipping on her coolers. They had certainly noticed her to she knew, feeling flattered and admittedly excited by the constant glances the group had been throwing her way. She had chatted with the other ladies a few times and they seemed nice, travelers down on vacation.

Yesterday her husband had to go home for a couple days to attend a couple meetings online. Cell coverage wasn't strong enough where they had their camper, but home was only an hour away so the drive home was not a big deal. She was annoyed when he decided yesterday he was not going to be back till later in the evening, but Mel was not going to let a hot beach day go by sitting in the camper alone!

Reaching to the cooler beside her, Mel pulled out a drink and popped the cap before taking a long sip of the cool drink. A shadow caught her eye and she turned to see the three women from down the beach walking over.

"Hi ladies!" Mel says as the three women come up beside her. She sat up, feeling a slight moment of modesty as she realized her bikini top had shifted with her wiggling to sit up. Putting her drink down she tugged the material to shimmy her slick breasts back under cover. Behind her glasses her eyes quickly look her company over, sighing appreciatively at the attractive young ladies in their early twenties.

"Hi Mel," the short thin brunette, Monique, with the dark olive skin and soft features said as she slips on the sand. With her Shelly, the tall blond with the swimmers build, and Katie was a heavier lady with light brown hair pulled back in a short ponytail wave with friendly smiles as they approach.

"How are you all doing today, another great beach day?" Mel asked easing herself to her feet.

"You know it," Shelly replied loudly taking a drink from her beer.

"Where is your husband today, everything ok?" Monique asked as she peeked in the open front of the sun hut.

"Yeah, he had to go back home for a couple meetings," Mel said with a slight hint of annoyance, "He will probably be back this evening."

"Oh well that's no fun!" Monique said, "Listen were going to go sit in the water for a few minutes. Come join us!"

"Sure," Mel replied quickly, suddenly admitting to herself how bored and lonely she had been feeling. She reached over to get another drink from her cooler and the four casually walk down the hot sand, laughing as they walk into the deeper water.

Back at the other sun huts and blankets the three guys watched the four women walk into the water to sit on a circle in the warm shallow water.

"Damn that is one hot milf," Dan said in his chair. Shelly's boyfriend, Dan was tall and well built, him and Shelly both serious scuba divers. With a mess of black hair and the classic beach bum tan he stretched his long legs out over his cooler, shaking his head as he watched Mel walk in the water. "I mean look at that ass!"

"Fucking right man," Glen said, pausing to burp with his warm beer, "Although I'd rather check those tits out personally but that is a fine ass too," Shorter and heavier, Glen was with Katie, his tangled dirty blond hair slick from their swim earlier.

Beside them, Alan was tall and lanky with dark hair was Monique's boyfriend, chuckled with his friends as he watched the ladies leaning back in the water.

"She is pretty hot," Alan replied, admiring the low waves break over the ladies, "She's been watching us mess around the last few days, knowing Monique she'll be joining us soon."

"Well that would be ok," Glen says laughing, "Think Monique is doing her thing out there?"

"Yes. I'd say." Alan replied with a smile.

Thirty minutes or so later the ladies left the water, walking over to join the guys by their chairs. a shivering Mel spread her heavy beach blanket beside Monique, smiling slightly awkwardly at the three men. On Mel's other side Shelly walked past to mess Dan's hair before grabbing a drink and sitting on her blanket. Ignoring the suddenly chill breeze she sat back drying herself quickly.

"Current changed," Monique said taking her towel and draping it over her shoulders and looking at Alan. "Mel this is Dan, he is with Shelly, Glen here is with Katie and tall dark and handsomely skinny is Alan who is lucky enough to be with me."

Mel smiled, nodding to the guys as she turned on the blanket to face them. Behind their glasses she doesn't notice the lingering eyes or particularly care as she dried off.

"Hi guys, nice to meet you all!"

The guys all respond raising their drinks Mel's way as the women all turn back around. After chatting for a few minutes Mell sat up and pulled her foot in, massaging her soles roughly.

"Are you ok Mel?" Katie asked.

"Yeah sorry, just a bit of a cramp," she said as she rubbed her thumbs deeper. "Oh that feels better!"

"Mel, Alan gives amazing foot rubs. Alan, come down her and show her!"

Mel turned back as she heard Alan get up from his chair, his friends chuckling and making fun of him good naturedly.

"Ah, what? Ok," Mel said awkwardly.

"No really," Monique said as she sat up, "They are to die for trust me."

Mel propped herself on her elbows, silently biting her lip while watching as Alan settled on the end of her blanket. Shelly and Katie continue chatting while watching Alan pick up Mel's foot. Brushing the sand off the quietly started massaging Mel's foot with his thumbs, his slim yet strong hands pushing forcefully into her soles sending tingles up her leg.

"Oh wow, that's nice!" Mel said with a giggle. Her feet were usually pretty ticklish although with walking on hot sand all day she found them more sensitive than usual.

Seeing her reaction Monique settled beside Alan and took up Mel's other foot. Still wearing her sunglasses she knew Monique and Alan could not see her eyes widen as her feet were massaged, each press and rotation sending tingles up her legs. While Alan's fingers felt firm and deep, Monique's smaller hands teased her sensitive feet making her giggle after a few moments.

"Oh, does that tickle?" Monique asked coyly.

"Just a little bit, but its ok!" Mel said quickly making both Alan and Monique laugh with her.

"It's ok? Well then!" Monique held Mel's ankle tightly watched her face as her nails flick along the bottom of Mel's feet. Mel let out a laugh, trying unsuccessfully to pull away from Monique, her ankle twisting and toes pulling back as her leg jerks in reaction.

"Aahh!" Mel laughed again as a smiling Alan grasped her other ankle and flicked his fingers at the base of her toes before dragging them down to her heels. Having both her feet tickled sent Mel in peals of laughter, her elbows pressing in the sand under the blanket as she tried to pull back. Seeing her reaction Monique and Alan quickly adjust themselves to wrap an arm around Mel's ankles, sideways so they could watch her squirm.

Katie and Shelly quickly jump in, laughing along with Mel, to join the fun. Katie knee walks over to Mel's back, grasping her elbows to pull her arms back. Mel lets out a shriek as she drops back, her arms pinned over her head by Katie's legs.

"Hey!" Mell yelled in surprise as her head dropped between Katie's knees. Alan and Monique both brace her feet while pulling her toes back, the skin on Mel's feet tight as they both skitter their nails up and down. Mel laughs louder, legs jumping and her hands flapping against Katie's legs uselessly.

"Wow she is ticklish!" Shelly said kneeling by Mel's belly, caught up in the excitement of the moment. She drags the back of her hand over Mel's slick belly, wiggling her finger in Mel's navel. "So, is this ticklish too?"

"Yes!" Mel said laughing uncontrollably. Eyes squeezed shut her head rocked back and forth as she laughed again.

"Well, I can't let Monique and Alan have all the fun!" Shelly started tickling Mel's belly and sides, squeezing her ribs as the older woman shrieked her laughter. Switching it up she poked Mel's navel again wiggling her finger quickly while squeezing her ribs again.

On the beach chairs Dan and Glen clink their beer and lean back to watch the action. Mel tried pulling from Monique and Alan as they expertly torment her feet, laughing as she tried twisting away. Shelly reached down to squeeze Mel's thighs, yelling out in joy as Mel laughed even louder.

"Another beer?" Dan asks reaching in the cooler.

"Yeah man," Glen said leaning forward. Katie had started tickling Mel's exposed underarms making her chest bounce beautifully in the small bikini. The material was trying to stick to her, but the combination of sunblock and sweat was making it a losing battle. Glen shifted in his chair as he watched his girlfriend trace her fingers along Mel's upper chest and lower before dancing back to her underarms.

"Here we go," Dan said smacking Glens arm to point to Shelly. She looks up and winks at Dan as her hands tickle lower and quickly caresses the thin material of Mel's bikini bottoms. Monique and Alan, still tickling Mel's feet in waves, had shifted so Mel's legs were spread allowing Shelly the chance to quickly cup Mel's pussy. Feeling Mel's hips jump and hearing the slight gasp, she nodded with a smile to Monique before teasing her belly again.

Katie teased her hands down Mel's arms as Monique and Alan ease off the tickle assault on Mel's feet, her fingers reaching lower to tease the sides of Mel's large breasts. As Mel's laughter ease Shelly rubbed her belly and cupped her mons, pressing in slightly to feel Mel push back. Leaving her hand in place with her other she distracted Mel by still rubbing her belly as she caught her breath.

"You guys are crazy!" Mel said laughing but not pulling away.

Katie let her hand slide lower until her fingers are running circles around Mel's hard nipples poking through her suit. Mel let out a quiet moan, her body sensitive from the tickling and reacting to the gentler touches. Watching her reaction Monique and Alan pause to give each other a long kiss before shuffling themselves down and starting to kiss and lick Mel's toes.

"What are you doing?" Mel said breathlessly as their tongues weave through her toes as their fingers drag along the soles, Shelly's hand pressing and circling her pussy through her bikini bottoms. Katie teased her nipples, flicking her fingers over them before pinching and pulling them. She moves the cups to the sides and scoops Mel's breasts in her hands, massaging them as Mel squeezed Katies legs with her trapped hands. Mel couldn't even speak as the wave of sensations rippled through her. The days of watching this group, the idle fantasies suddenly playing out beyond her dreams keeping her quiet unless she broke the spell. The mix of tickling while being pleasured something she had never imagined possible until now!

"And there's the tits," Glen said quietly while adjusting his board shorts.

"Katie does like the boob," Dan replied as he smiled to Shelly now massaging Mel's pussy as her hips push higher. He blows her a kiss as she pulls the bottoms in a tight line and lifts slightly, Mel moaning loudly as she does it.

"5 minutes?" Glen asked as they watched Katie teases Mel's nipples.

"Na man look at those hips move. Shelly found the nub, any minute now."

On the blanket Mel squirmed orgasmicly, her mind empty to all but sensation as they play her body like an instrument. Suddenly she heard the soft voice of Monique cutting through the daze.

"Mel sweetie, should we keep going?"

The hands suddenly stop, easing to her sides or leaving her feet. For a moment Mel was desperate. What? Stop? Did I do something?

"Please!" she whispered so caught in the passion of the moment she was beyond caring.

Shelly slipped her hand under the bottom and moved her hand in a circle while her other hand poked her finger in Mel's navel, her finger shaking it slowly as she rubbed. Katie scooped both Mel's breasts and flicked the nipples while squeezing as Mel rolled back and forth. Alan and Monique start licking her feet again while tracing nails and fingertips along the inside of her soles.

Within moments Mel was vibrating as Katie placed a hand over her mouth lightly to help stifle the loud moans as her friends draw out Mel's orgasm. The older woman vibrated rigidly before collapsing on the blanket exhausted.

"Oh fuck," she said out of breath over and over. Katie moved back and leaned forward to kiss Mel, quickly joined by Shelly. Mel responded eagerly, her arms coming down to hold their heads in a three way kiss while laughing,

Alan and Monique gently lower Mel's feet and kiss each other before sitting back to watch Mel recover.

"5 minutes man," Glen said as he watched his friends curl on the blanket with their new friend, "Beer me."

'Fuck you, wasn't 5 minutes." Dan replied laughing.

Glen held up his phone showing the timer stopping at 4:58.

"Dude really, all that going on and you set a timer? Ya'all got issues with priorities!"

"My priority was the last of your home brew and I win, you pay," Glen said laughing,

"I'll be getting the blowjob of ages when we get back and I wanna enjoy it with one of your sweet, sweet beer."

"You think she will come back with us?" Dan asked while digging one of his large bottles of strong home brew beer from the cooler.

Glen pointed his head in the direction of the blanket where the five of them were already squirming and caressing.

"Fine," Dan said laughing along, "We'll see how long you last with Katie's BJ."

Dropping the bottle in his cooler, Glen shrugs and replies with a smile, "5 minutes?"