All Comments on 'Ticks and Leeches'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Loved it! As I've had my wife check me for ticks many times, I know how that inspection can end up! lol Five stars and a favorite point!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
One of the best

I've been reading incest since 1974 and this is absolutely one of the best ever. So well written with a realistic story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!,

Silly and ohh so hot!

Please continue, let her give him her ass. Let them both love Bonnie! And soon please.

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Another great-

story! Another five stars, Another fave! Thanks sunburycd!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 $tar

Thanks for calling us leeches😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Almost 5 stars!

With a slightly better command of grammar & syntax, this story would certainly be a 5! However, the lack of proper punctuation & spelling at times took away from the overall continuity, and thus, the overall enjoyment. Just needs a little quality editing.

Keep on bringing these stories though!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
thank you!

we are waiting for the next chapter "Bonnie's turn"

koinonia_92koinonia_92about 4 years ago
Exceptional

Great build up and story pacing. I, too, would enjoy the involvement of Bonnie, mom giving Dale her butt, and any other option you choose. Really a great story.

ekim22ekim22about 4 years ago
Great job

You're one of the best in this genre SunburyCD.....thanks for writing this, well built and good story!

engnr62engnr62about 4 years ago
Amazing

Love how you started out slow and moved to the sex i agree chapter two get home live together and the sis finds out and slowly joins in

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 4 years ago
That was hot

Title says it all. Bravo!

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
So Arousing

I loved the slow build and by the end I was sweating, it was so hot.

damnmedamnmeabout 4 years ago
Alway love your stories...

You write about my favorite subject. Don't change. Keep up the good work!

goducks111goducks111about 4 years ago
another 5 star

well written and sexy story!! thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where did you Go?

Hope you are doing fine

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 4 years ago
I notice a regular theme...and I like it.

I've noticed in quite a few of your brilliant stories that your 'mums' find themselves 'caught short' so giving her 'son' (and us the enthralled readers) pause for thought. It's a great hook. I love your stories. Regards from SouthLondon.

J002J002about 4 years ago
Long time no see

How are you doing? Hope everything is fine.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Too bad Dad!

What a hot story. Loved the slow, back and forth buildup between mom and son. Checking for ticks was the start of a very erotic love fest that was very sexy and hot. I almost creamed my panties when Dale was pulling down his mother's panties to check for.... oh yea, ticks. That was so hot I had to go back and read it again. While reading, I was too busy with the content to worry about the punctuation, it was all good. Thanks for another five star story.

CtwistedpairCtwistedpairover 2 years ago

At my age, i typically need Viagra, i had a raging rod throughout this story, no little blue pills needed. 🥒🍾

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a good one. Love your stories

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Outstanding story, loved when it all started with the checking for ticks, so hot and sexy...........():\

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Literotica suggested I read this story, so I did, again. It's been over two years ago that I first read it but I recognized it right away. Got to say it still gets me hard when Dell in pulling down his mother's panties to check her for ticks and leaches. You could always write a second chapter about their life together and how they handled his sister, if you're looking for more stories to write. Sorry I can't give it another five stars.

Dfm87Dfm8711 months ago

Love the story would love to see more parts to this and find out what Bonnie has to say or if she gets checked for ticks and leeches as well

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very hot!!!!!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief23 days ago

Funny how I keep coming, no pun intended, to this story again and again. I enjoy reading good Mother/Son incest stories, and this is one of the best I've read. It still had me hard when they were checking each other for ticks. That is one very hot scene. Look forward to reading it again in another year or so and have added it to my favorite list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
4247 Followers
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...