Tie Me Up Like In the Magazines Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After zipping himself back up, Mr. Smith loosed my legs from the table, pulled my panties back up, and tied my feet together. Then he pulled my skirt back up. Next Mr. Smith hopped me across the room and forced me to my knees in front of the TV.

Then Mr. Smith looped a long rope around my waist, and pulled it tight just below my belly button. The loos end he yanked through my crotch, crushing my swollen balls. He pulled the rope tight behind me, tying the end off around my ankles, forcing me to kneel. I had just squealed like a pig, and now I was tied like one, crotch roped and hogtied.

In spite of my discomfort, the though that I was in my first hogtie turned me on, and my roped penis began to stiffen again. "What was wrong with me?" I though for the hundredth time that day. I had just been beaten and raped, and I was hornier than I had ever been in my life.

I felt my tormentors slimy cum dripping out of my ass, and making my panties sticky. I whimpered and moaned, still deeply shocked by what I just been through. I flopped over on my side, trying to keep my legs pulled up and relive the pressure of my crotch rope, but they were just too tired. As I squirmed the cord dug deeper and deeper into my tender ass crack, squishing my poor young testicles. The more I struggled the more the rope crushed my balls, and I cried in frustrated humiliation.

I looked up to see Mr. Smith filming and photoing my struggles. I imagined I must look like a very sexy little kidnapped and raped school girl, and it drove me wild.

Turning the TV on in front of me, Mr. Smith inserted a DVD. Soon a video appeared, it was a pretty porn star, in a school girl outfit, with too much makeup on, sucking a man's huge cock. The women in the video was young, but clearly experienced, and utterly without shame, rolling her eyes submissively upward for the camera. She didnt as much suck, as choke herself on the huge dick. Her head bobbing up and down fast, rhythmic gagging sounds coming from her throat, a steady stream of tears running her mascara. She was the ultimate slut.

The sexually explicit video sparked my young libido, and my thick penis strained to get hard against the crotch rope. Mr. Smith smiled down at me, and explained.

"This is a 3-hour DVD, all ruff blow job videos. I want you to watch it very closely. I want you to study what these whores do. You'll need to look very carefully, because Im going to the bar for an hour or two, and when I get back... Well when I get back, it will be your turn to make a ruff blow job video."

With that he turned and walked out of the basement, locking the door behind him. I was alone, trussed up and helpless. The nasty sounds of the porn DVD filled the basement, and I looked up at the TV to see the first of many cum shots.

I cringed as the girl gagged, the man forcing her face down by her pigtails, as he ejaculated down her throat. She tried to swallow as much as she could, but his big dick and load were too much for her, and she gagged, desperately trying to pull back and breath. The man kept her head pinned down and pumped her face, as she wretched and cum came out her nose. Finally, he let her breath, and with shaking hands she pumped the last of his jazz into her mouth, and licked him clean.

The violent blow job video turned me on, but it also shocked me. I was terrified that soon I would be subjected the same treatment. The clip ended and another started immediately. This video showed two girls, dressed as cheerleaders sharing a dick. I looked up at the wall clock, and my heart sank. My mother wouldn't be home for 5 hours. I watched the girls licking and sucking, and knew I was in for a long afternoon...

Much later Mr. Smith returned, mean drunk, and I tasted my first penis.

He was very drunk, and with my lack of experience it took the old man a long time to cum. In a real way it was worse that having my butt fucked, because I had gotten some pleasure from that. It was also more humiliating then getting raped, because I had to actively try to make him ejaculate.

I worked hard. I licked, and slurped, and sucked, as hard as I could. Part of me felt very sexy trying to suck dick like a porno girl, but mostly I just wanted it to be over. I tried my best to chug his big penis like a pro star, but I kept choking and pulling up to breathe. Finally, Mr. Smith got frustrated, and took me by the scruff to face fuck me. I couldn't move an inch. All I could do was try desperately to keep up with his thrusts. He got off on choking me, and at moments I feared he would kill me with that big dick.

In the end I wound up just like the girl in the first video, crying, coughing up jizz, face sticky, licking a fat penis clean, wile the cameras got it all.

The next day I woke up with a sore ass and throat, but a hard cock. I dressed in panties under my jeans, and went downstairs. I felt terribly naughty with then on and even weirder during the morning meal with my mother.

As soon as I came in she asked why I was walking funny. I lied and told her I had pulled a muscle swimming, sitting down quickly to cover my suddenly hardening cock. I was now a lying dirty slut... in panties! As we ate I was plagued with dirty memories of Mr. Smith.

Finally, Mother left for work, and I was home alone. I went to my bedroom and stripped nude, in preparation for masturbating. But before I could start, I got a text from Mr. Smith.

"Come by at noon, Im taking you to Kayana's. Till then enjoy these, and read the comments..."

Along with this forbidding message were links to 4 videos on an armature bondage porn sight. My hart sank, and I felt faint as I saw my face on the thumb nails, and the titles to the clips. "Boy Next Door Asks To be Tied Up, Boy Next Door's First Whipping, Boy Next Door's First Blow Job, Boy Next Door's First Fuck." What had I gotten myself into? Why had I suggested he humiliate me online? And what about my other naughty suggestions?

This was all happening so fast. Mr. Smith had wasted no time in turning me into a porn star. What had I done? As I watched the video of my deflowering, I began to shake. I looked into my own frightened eyes, as my ass was split open, and I cried with shame. I looked down at my trembling legs and saw my penis sticking out like a spike in front of me. It was rock hard, and already dripped premium.

To the sounds of my own moans of pain, and gagged please for mercy, I scrolled the comments. The video had only been up for 12 hours, and there were over a hundred comments. Many were simple emojis, and single words, but many were long descriptions of what the viewer would like to do to me. There were men suggesting I be put in a chastity cage. Others wanted to see me humiliated with another slave boy. Some asked for costumes, public humiliations, gang bangs, and there were even serious seeming requests to rent or buy me.

I couldn't believe what was happening to me, I couldn't believe the mess I was in, and I couldn't believe I was already stroking my cock to my own videos and nasty comments.