Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down

Story Info
Randy & Kate, Pt. 8 - Kate’s bound to get what she craves.
7.8k words
4.71
3.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode One - https://literotica.com/s/sweat-16

Episode Two - https://literotica.com/s/scrubs-2

Episode Three - https://literotica.com/s/the-party-starter

Episode Four - https://literotica.com/s/oral-4-you-oral-4-me

Episode Five - https://literotica.com/s/talk-dirty-to-me-13

Episode Six - https://literotica.com/s/kates-on-top

Episode Seven - https://literotica.com/s/lets-sixty-nine

Episode Eight - Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down

I don't want to call this a routine... god, no! But the process *is* becoming routine.

I'm able to get through the week with wonderful memories of the previous Monday -- and all the other Mondays -- without stressing too much about seeing the signal on Sunday.

Sunday night, last night, it's there. This morning, Monday, I'm stepping into Kate's kitchen, promptly at 9:30.

The card is face-down on the table. I turn it over and read what Kate has written:

"Tie Me

Up, Tie

Me Down"

And I feel like the floor has opened up and wants to swallow me. This is what I've been afraid of.

This is not my jam. This is something I don't know about... kind of at all. Sure, I've read about it. Sure, I've thought about it. Sure, I've even fantasized about it. I've just never... done it.

In college, a girlfriend and I played around with bondage, mainly using her scarves or neckties from my closet. It didn't do that much for either one of us and we never moved onto the other things, straps and cuffs and all.

I've also never seen any demonstration of it, like in porn, that didn't look like bad actors -- really bad actors -- trying to create some insane gothic horror scene. The person bound up never seems to be really enjoying it. The person playing the dominant one always seems angry... mean.

And this... if we do this... is with Kate. My dear, gorgeous, beautiful, incredible, vulnerable... Kate!

Goddamit, Kate!! My Kathryn!!!

Who's already lived with, and in, and through, an abusive relationship. And she now hates the guy. I can feel it through her eyes. I can taste it in her words.

The hole that wants to swallow me is very deep, indeed.

Head Voice comes to the rescue.

(Dude... Randy... RANDY!) he says, mainly to get my attention. (Look, man... I know what you're thinking.

(You don't want to hurt her. And you're afraid that there's no way this COULDn't hurt her... that it WON't hurt her.)

Head voices pauses, then: (Am I right??)

And he is. He knows he is.

He continues: (Remember: This whole experiment... this month-and-a-half of incredible sex... is WITH you. But it's not ABOUT you. It's about Kate. It's about what Kate wants. That's been the rule from the jump. And today... she's told you she wants to experience this.)

He reads my next objection before I can even think it.

(She's also told you that she's willing to allow the two of you to learn things... together. She doesn't know the "right way" to do something any better than you do. You've shown her some really new shit... for her... since this thing started.

(She knows you'll be careful. Shit, *I* know you'll be careful. Stop thinking about you... and go have some fun in the process.

(Now get your ass upstairs... be careful... and make that girl happy.)

I climb the stairs and open the door to Kate's Fuck Buddy room.

The room is darker than last week. The walls appear black, even. The LED lights at the ceiling glow a vivid red.

The bed is red, with a soft black throw tossed across it.

Kate turns out of the alcove as I enter. It's like she was arranging things for our session. She smiles at me and steps toward me.

She's wearing a gorgeous red lace bra and red lace panties. She's also wearing bright red lipstick and has red fingernails and toenails. The colored lips and nails are a first, that I can recall.

The bra is sort of a scoop-neck affair with a keyhole bodice. Two straps make sort of a "V" through the keyhole and rest on the inside of each glorious boob. The lace goes from the keyhole outward and features a floral-and-leaf pattern. Her remarkable tits are straining against the cups that can barely contain them. And then I notice the panties.

They're crotchless.

She wraps her arms around my neck and whispers "Good morning."

Then: "It's going to ruin my lipstick but kiss me, Goddamit!"

I have to admit, a kiss like this from Kate is an incredible way to start the week.

The kiss breaks. I keep Kate within my arms. Time to set some ground-rules. Because I'm careful like that.

"Good morning," I say through a sigh. "Have I told you what an amazing way it is to start my week with a kiss... like that... from you?"

"Flattery like that," Kate whispers, "will probably get you... somewhere."

"Mmmm," I reply. " I hope so."

But I need to cover something first.

"Kate," I begin. "Are you familiar with what a 'safe word' is?"

Her expression changes and her eyes squint a little.

"Is that like 'safe language' that you can use at work... or at church?" she asks.

Head Voice: (Spoken like a true Nebraska farm girl!)

"Not really," I reply. "It's a word that people can use in the middle of being passionate with each other.

"It's a word that signals that things aren't going well... they're going too far... that they're not working... that they're painful."

"What's wrong with 'don't' or 'stop'?" Kate asked, sincerely.

"Say those again... more quickly," I suggest.

Kate complies. "Don't. Stop," she says quietly. Then, more quietly: "Oh. I see..."

I continue. "It's usually a word that probably would never come up when people are... fucking.

"Something like 'tangerine'...or 'asparagus'."

Kate replies, "Okay... I get it. Why are we talking about this now... this morning?"

Kate is still in my arms. She's trying to understand... not disengage.

"Because sweetheart," I begin. The tiniest smile curled onto one of Kate's lips when I said "sweetheart."

"Because some of what we might do with this activity this morning might trigger some unpleasant memories... from your past.

"I've told you before that I want to be very careful to not remind you of something that was so unpleasant for you back then.

"You've told me how rough he was with you. From what you've said, I think he was a monster.

"Some of this activity has the capacity to be rough... rougher than some people like... or are ready for.

"And I don't want to cross over the line and become another monster to you.

"That would be the most horrible thing I could ever imagine.

"A safe word will be my signal. A signal I need... I really need... to hear."

Kate's stare into my eyes has never wavered through this whole little speech of mine.

Now she has a look in her eyes that I last saw in my family room when I told her I wanted to be very careful in this crazy endeavor of hers. Because I didn't want to hurt her.

Then, in my family room, she softly gripped my hand and thanked me, warmly. Sincerely.

This morning, in her Fuck Buddy Room, she's in my arms... in her lingerie... and her response is, accordingly, very different.

Kate pulls herself more fully into me. She very softly, then very deeply, kisses me... directly. Determinedly. Passionately.

The kiss ends, and it softly, very softly, breaks.

Now it's Kate's turn.

"Randy," she begins, "I need to admit something to you.

"I didn't know much about you when I started thinking up this little idea of mine." She smiles into a soft laugh. "I didn't even really know your name."

"I seem to remember that..." I reply. And then, with a grin, "...twice."

"That was so mean of me," Kate whispered. Then she continued.

"What I've come to realize as these weeks have gone on," she continued, "is how lucky I was... how lucky I am... that I chose you.

"You have shown me things I've never known before. You have taken me places I could have never gone without you... safely, anyway.

"I have never felt anything but security... safety... even... love... when I've been with you."

Kate suddenly seems a bit flustered.

"Shit!" she exclaims. "I didn't want to say 'love.'

But sometimes it feels just like love.

"Growing up, when I was starting to understand boy and girl things, I was taught it was always called 'making love.'

"If you said 'screwing' or 'fucking' or any of those words, you were nasty. You were gross.

"You were taking something beautiful... something sent from God, my parents would always say... and making it... tawdry.

"If you used those other words, you must be actually doing it yourself. When you know you're not supposed to.

"I thought... when I decided to give myself to Craig... that he would make love to me. That's what people are supposed to do, right?

"He never did. Not once.

"The sex he had on me was nasty. Raunchy. Painful... physically and emotionally.

"The idea of "making love" wasn't the same... for a very long time."

Kate is quiet for a few moments. Then she continues: "But now, there is you. And you're giving me a whole different way to think about having sex with a man.

"With Craig, it was all about him.

"But this isn't about him any more. This is about... about... us."

I interrupt her: "It's about YOU, Kate."

She smiles softly at me. "Okay," she whispers. "But it's US that's involved. You and me."

Kate pulls her arms from around my neck and moves toward the bed. "Randy, come here," she instructs. "Sit down.

I sit on the edge of the bed with my legs sticking out in front.

Kate literally straddles my lap, one leg curled next to each hip. Her arms go back around my neck. And then her legs go around and behind my ass. My hands and arms circle behind her lower back.

It's quite the pose.

Kate continues. "Randy, I'm still exploring. I'm still figuring things out. And you're so sweet to help me do that.

"When you're fucking me, when you're on top of me... it turns me on. It really turns me on. I want more of that feeling.

Kate's voice drops to a low whisper, almost a growl.

"Randy, I want you to tie me down. Tie me down... tight... so I can't get away. So I can't escape.

"I don't want to escape. I want to be trapped by your hands. Your mouth. Your body. Your cock.

"Trap me, Randy. I want to be your captive.

"And then I want you to have your way with me.

"Make me cum every way you know how. Fuck me however you want. Fuck me however long you want. Fuck me however many times you want.

"I know you'll be gentle. I know you'll be careful. I know you'll check in with me and make sure that I'm okay through everything.

"I know you will.

"That's the kind of lover that I know you are... that you've shown me you are.

"But this is what I want, Randy.

"This is what I want from my fuck buddy... today. This is what I want... what I need... right now."

Head Voice: (Is it just me?... or is it getting hot in here?)

In her crotchless-panties state, I can feel the heat from Kate's groin pressing into mine. I might even be able to smell her arousal.

She's convinced me. Now I have to figure out how to get started.

It's always great to start with a kiss. Especially after a little speech like that one.

I pull Kate close, and our kiss is warm, soft, caring. She grinds her crotch softly into mine, moaning softly to make sure she seals the deal.

The kiss breaks, and I pull her ass tighter to me to signal that we should move forward.

"So, which of your little hottie nurses was talking about bondage??" I query.

Kate is enjoying grinding into my cock, which she can undoubtedly feel pressing into her bald, wet pussy.

She accents that by also grinding her tits into my chest.

"Ah. This was from Amber," Kate replies a little breathlessly. "I don't think I've mentioned Amber before.

"She's young, and quiet. She has kind of a goth vibe about her. She's a hard worker though.

"She was telling the other girls about a whole room her boyfriend just finished for her in their basement. They call it their sex dungeon. It sounded pretty crazy."

Ah, yes. The gear. "I've heard that some of the gear they use can be pretty elaborate," I insert. "Where's that gear... in here?"

"Well, this bed has a lot of... flexibility," Kate answers, patting the mattress. "The aunt of one of my patients does boudoir photography and she consulted with me about it.

"Under the side rail are recessed loops that you can hook things into," Kate answers as she climbs off of my lap.

Kate grasps my hand and moves toward one of the small tables in the alcove. I stand behind her looking over her shoulder. My arms encircle her waist and I'm softly stroking a boob or two while she demonstrates what she wants me to see.

Kate selects and holds up a black cloth strap with a cuff attached at one end.

"This goes on a wrist or an ankle," she instructs, "and the other end has a hook on it that attaches to the loop on the bed. There's an adjuster in the middle to tighten it or loosen it as needed.

"There are lots of sizes... multiple lengths.

"Everything is right here," Kate declares as she motions to the table. "Lotions and lubricants, even... if there's a need.

"Oh, and I have music for us today as well," she says.

Kate pushes a button or two on the control panel in the alcove and sound begins to resonate through the sound system... filling the room.

It's nothing like I've ever heard before.

Drums beat softly in a dark, slow faraway rhythm. Deep soft thrums pulse in oddly harmonic layers, overlaid by soft waves of mid-range tones pulsing, rising in volume and then dying away... almost out.

Primal accents in higher voices like the cries of birds or animals far away, deep within the wilds of some unknown universe.

It's remarkable.

And it feeds an unexpected, and inescapable, energy into the room.

"Looks like you've thought of everything," I compliment, as I nuzzle her shoulder and continue to stroke her amazing tits.

Kate pivots around in front of me and puts her arms around my neck.

"All I need is a partner," she coos.

"And I guess that would be me?" I tease back to her.

"You bet your ass it's you," Kate teases back, followed by a short kiss.

Kate breaks the kiss and then whispers,

"My safe word will be asparagus."

"Now... just one more thing," she continues.

She reaches to the nightstand and retrieves a broad red satin ribbon. It perfectly matches the texture and red color of her negligee.

She hands it to me and whispers, "Blindfold me, Randy. Tie it tight.

"Make me know that you're in control. You're in charge. Make me know that I'm yours... for the taking."

The music is thrumming and the primal vibe seems to grow.

It's time.

I grasp Kate's hand and climb onto the bed, pulling her to follow me. I put her on her knees in the center of the bed, facing the foot.

Then I step back off the bed and slowly circle it from left to right. My eyes never break from staring at Kate. Her eyes follow my every move.

She kneels with her hands resting softly on her thighs. In that position her upper arms compress her gorgeous tits together. It accents her cleavage.

And as she breathes in and out in anticipation, her glorious breasts rise and fall gently. She's an incredibly sexy vision.

I slowly strip down to my just my underwear. I never break my gaze on Kate. I pace from one side of the bed, around the end, and to the other. Like I'm sizing up an animal in a cage. Kate follows me as I stare into her.

I step onto the bed and move to stand directly in front of Kate. Then I slowly drop to my knees before her.

Placing both of hands on either side of her head, I pull her mouth into mine in a sudden full and rapturous kiss.

Kate cries softly into my mouth at the surprising intensity of my kiss, then softly opens her mouth and releases her tongue to find mine.

We've had remarkable kisses, as you've read if you're following these stories. I'm not sure I've kissed Kate with this level of intensity before.

I intend it as a prelude.

Our kiss breaks. Kate remains in the same position in front of me. Her hands haven't moved off of her thighs.

I pick up the broad satin ribbon and unfurl it, stretching it about chin-high between us until I can determine the center. Wisely, the manufacturers put a small divot in the bottom of the ribbon so it would sit more comfortably over and on the nose of the wearer.

I place that divot squarely over Kate's nose and stretch the satin around both sides of her head. I tie a half-knot at the back, then return to a place right next to Kate's right ear.

"Is that too tight, darling?" I whisper to Kate.

She quickly shakes her head. "No... it's fine," she replies. I sense a tiny bit of nervousness in her voice.

"Move your head around for me," I whisper, gently. "Look up, then look down. Try to see if you can see anything at all as you do that."

Kate follows my instructions and pivots her head all around. She then says quietly, maybe still a bit nervously, "I don't see anything. It's all... dark."

I decide to interject a tiny bit of levity and, using my best Randy Quaid voice, steal one of his lines from "Independence Day": "Are you sure?"

It works. Kate smiles a little. Then she says "Yes... I'm sure."

Kate feels me move away from her right side. She might feel the bed shift as I stand and move in front of her. She might even feel another shift as I push my briefs down and off and yet another shift as I position myself directly in front of her face... her mouth.

She definitely feels what happens next.

I softly and slowly move the head of my cock over and across Kate's beautiful and luscious lips. Left to right. Then right to left. Then I trail the head of my cock softly between her mouth and her nose. One side to the other. And then back to the beginning.

Does Kate know what I smell like... all of my smells? Can she discern the difference between a hand or a finger... and my cock... simply by texture or aroma?

I can tell she's not sure because of what happens next.

With my right hand I firmly grip Kate's chin from the front. I slide my thumb between her lips, between her teeth. And I gently force her mouth open.

Kate gasps, more from the suddenness of this unexpected action. She remains still and her position on the bed doesn't change.

I remove my hand from her chin. She doesn't close her mouth.

I slip the head of my cock inside her waiting mouth. I push it onto her tongue and far enough into her mouth that I feel moisture about half way down the length.

Then I pull out and rub the now-moist underside of my cock slowly over Kate's lips. Her mouth is still open. Her breathing is getting quicker.

Kate smiles and then whispers: "Can I place a request?"

"Of course," I respond. "What is it that the Lady would seek?"

Head Voice: (The Lady?!? How Elizabethan of you!!)

Kate smiles at the idea of playing that kind of a game. And she plays along. But she hasn't changed her position; her hands are still resting on her thighs.

"The Lady would seek," she whispers, "more of that delicious cock." And then she opens her mouth as before.

I'm still standing before her. "As you wish, my Lady," I whisper. And I push my dick into her mouth.

Now that she knows what she's expecting, Kate more fully pulls me into her mouth and her tongue comes to life. It's still hands-free, but Kate has already shown me the other week how well she can handle that.

Her hands are still down. My right hand comes behind her head and cups it in my palm. I pull her closer and hold her while her tongue riots over my cock and she simultaneously sucks hard against it. I sense she needs a breath and I release her head.

Kate frees my cock and exhales strongly. She then draws a long breath in through her nose. A bright smile courses over her beautiful lips.

"Mmmmm," she purrs. "That was delicious. That was perfect." Then, "Does the Gentleman have a request?"