Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't planned. I wasn't trying to follow some video or anything. Kate just wanted me to fuck her harder and so I moved my other foot onto the bed beside her right knee. This change *is* putting my cock more directly in contact with her g-spot. Which by this point has already gotten quite a workout today.

I continue to pound into Kate's pussy with abandon. Our voices are beginning to cry out in unison with each thrust. I feel like some kind of demon from hell fucking this gorgeous woman... this bound gorgeous woman... as hard as I'm fucking her. But that what she wants from me.

"Gawd!... Shit!... Yes!... Fuck!" Kate's cries are echoing off the walls. My sounds are just grunts, in the same rhythm as Kate's cries. Guttural. Animalistic. Demonic.

It seems that Kate has become more aware... maybe just today... of her g-spot, and the way that it can help her find a powerful, more intense orgasm. But there's nothing wrong with helping things along a bit.

My left hand is still holding the cuffs and pinning Kate's belly to the bed. She has her legs underneath her to the point that her ass is nearly pointing straight up. I'm pumping hard into her cunt, but the front side of her slit, where her clitoris resides, is open. It's waiting.

I moisten the fingers of my right hand with a full slather from my tongue. As I continue to pound into Kate, I slip my hand around her waist and put my wet fingers against the top of her pussy. The combined stimulation from inside, now compounded by stimulation from the outside, is enough for her. More than enough.

Kate lets out a long groan that's almost a roar. Her right leg actually seems to give way and her left leg follows.

Now she's laying flat on the bed, groaning, writhing.

I feel her orgasm beginning.

"Yes! Yes!! Yessss!!" Kate cries. Then, through racing breath and a whimpering voice, "Keep fucking... keep fucking... keep... keep..."

Her orgasm begins to crest. And finally, one last command: "Come inside me!!" she cries. "Oh, god... Rand... come... come in.. come inside me!!"

And Kate helps me over my own edge.

I do come inside her. Hard. Like I'm turning my dick inside out. Literally... like I pulled a muscle or something.

I thrust in and out of Kate's pussy while my pulses diminish. With a loud groan I collapse into her... on top of her. I keep my full weight off her frame with my elbows and upper arms.

We breathe heavily for a few minutes and I eventually roll off of her back and onto my own. I'm exhausted. We're both exhausted. Kate is still face down with her head turned facing me.

"You okay, fuck buddy?" she eventually whispers. I open my eyes to see her warmly smiling her beautiful smile. She's still wearing the blindfold. I remove it gently from her head.

"That was amazing," I whisper back through a smile of my own. "You are amazing." I lean to Kate and give her a soft kiss.

"Could you release my hands, please?" she coos. "I really want to hold you right now."

It takes a few seconds, and then she's curled up against me in a soft embrace. Her head is on my shoulder. It's quite a contrast from the intensity of our sex over the past few minutes.

"Randy," Kate whispers, "I want you to know how much I appreciate you indulging me on this goofy journey I've put us on.

"I think some of this is difficult for you sometimes.

"I don't think you wanted to fuck me like that... to fuck me that hard. But you did it... because I asked you to. Because that's what *I* wanted from you... today."

I look down at my beautiful Kate and whisper, "No telling what you're going to want from me next week." We both giggle softly.

Kate approaches me and delivers a soft and tender kiss.

Then: "Well, I can promise you one thing...

"... it's not gonna involve asparagus."