Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He does," I reply. "Wait right here."

Kate feels me step off of the bed and hears me select something from the small table that holds the cuffs and straps. Then she feels me step back on the bed, and she hears a whisper in her right air.

"Raise your hands, Kate," I whisper. "Straight over your head. Hold them together."

Kate complies. She feels soft cuffs go over each wrist, then hears the soft metal "click" of a strap being attached to the cuffs. Then she feels a slight pull as her arms are now held suspended over her head.

The primal music continues to thrum.

Then she hears a low voice, again in her right ear. "Lay back, my Lady. Straight onto your back."

Kate shifts her hips to unfold each leg individually. They are now stretched out in front of her and she lays gently backward, keeping her arms raised over her head.

A soft shiver seems to ripple through her in anticipation of what's coming next.

Kate hears another soft click from above her head, then she feels a soft tug, tug, against her upraised arms as the strap tightens.

A few seconds pass and then Kate feels hands grasping her right ankle and elevating it slightly. A soft cuff is strapped on and the right ankle is lowered. The process repeats for the other ankle.

A few more seconds and a few more clicks and Kate feels her right leg being pulled to the side by the ankle.

More seconds, more clicks, and Kate feels the same sensation on the other side of her body.

Another shiver.

Kate is now bound to her bed in her Fuck Buddy room, basically in a spread-eagle position except that her hands are stretched over her head and not out to the side.

I kiss her lips softly, then whisper: "Are you okay, Kate? Is anything uncomfortable?"

Kate shakes her head softly. "Mmm-mm," she declares in a whisper. "Just waiting for what's next..."

She doesn't have to wait long.

She feels the bed move between her legs, then the warmth of a presence in front of and over her pussy. Then she feels the soft straps of her panties that allow them to be crotchless being readjusted to the outside, out of the way. Kate's pussy is now open and exposed. A glisten of moisture between her pursed inner lips is unmistakable.

Another shiver. Kate moistens her lips with her tongue, then her mouth opens and she begins to breathe through it.

The first contact of my tongue against Kate's pussy is a soft, full lick with the broad part of my tongue. It's like an electric shock to her.

She releases a trio of lengthening gasps. "Aaahh!" she cries. A quick intake of breath, then;

"AAaaahhhhh!" Another intake, maybe with a leg shudder, then:

"AAAHH-aaahh-ahh-uhh-uhh-uhh."

I'm waiting for these pulses to pass. And then I ramp it up... very suddenly.

In a flash, my whole mouth is full over her exposed cunt in a fury. My tongue is flickering wildly over her clit. My lips are slipping and sliding over her wet and glistening mound. I'm sucking her inner lips into my mouth and pulling them into something of a hard kiss.

Kate screams out "Ohh!!! Ohh, Jesus!! Oh my gaahh... Ohhh!!!"

She's gyrating, as much as she can, all over the center of the bed. Her legs are trying to adjust inward and maybe upward to the fusillade but are restricted by the straps holding them extended and down. Her arms are trying to move downward but they're similarly bound above her head.

"Oh, fuck!! Oh, Rand... Oh, Jesus!!!" she cries out again.

I lessen my fury but still deliver licks, kisses and sucks over her mound. Her pussy is considerably more wet than before.

Kate quickly realizes what motions she can make and she pushes against her bound hands with her arms. This raises her chest a little bit. She then presses downward with her legs which raises her hips a bit.

This allows her to release a little carnal energy and her cries diminish into loud moans and heavy exhales. Then she begins to grinds her hips and her pussy into my mouth.

Kate is experiencing multiple new things at once, sex-wise. Her senses are restricted in that she can't see what's happening. Her motion is restricted because she's essentially tied onto the bed. Her body is reacting... actually over-reacting... to the stimuli -- to what I'm doing to her -- to compensate for the reduction in vision and motion.

I think it was more intense than either of us expected.

I stay in the vicinity of Kate's glistening pussy and ask: "Is the Lady all right?"

Kate answers through a soft laugh: "Fine. Yes, the Lady is fine."

"Did she cum?" comes a question.

Kate exhales sharply. Then another soft laugh. "Yes. Kind of like... instantly."

"Would she like to come again?" comes another question.

Kate replies with "Aaauuuhhh." Sort of a vocal sigh. She tries to raise her head to look my direction as best she can. But then she's got the blindfold on. Her head drops back to the surface of the bed.

"I can't stay in character for this," Kate declares. Then, "Randy... last week... when we were Sixty-Nining... when you were eating me out... you pushed something up inside me, I think. Do you remember that?"

"I do," I reply. "It was my finger."

"THAT was your finger?!?" Kate exclaims. "What were you... Why did I cum so...

"Really?? Your FINGER??"

"I found your G-spot," I whisper. "Your Grafenberg spot. It's basically the back-end of the nerve structure of your clitoris. It's very sensitive.'

"You got that right," Kate declares. After a beat or two she says, softly, "The Lady has another request."

"And that would be...?" I ponder aloud.

"The Lady," Kate replies, "requests that the Gentleman... find her G-spot again. Make me cum again, sir. Make me cum... hard... again."

"As you wish," I whisper.

I don't get started right away. Instead, I move away from Kate's crotch and move to revisit the straps holding Kate's arms over her head. They look fine.

I drop my head down to kissing distance from Kate's beautiful mouth. "You okay up here?" I whisper.

"Mmmmmm," she replies. Then she reaches up with her head as best she can and kisses me softly. "They could maybe be tighter, even. Just a little..."

I comply, then check in one more time.

I whisper just above Kate's beautiful lips: "Are you ready, love?" And I give her a soft kiss.

"Mmmmmm," she purrs as the kiss ends. "I'm more than ready. Tightening the straps made sure of that."

Then, "Eat me, Randy," Kate whispers. "Eat me like I know you can."

The sexual lightning that pulses through me when Kate talks to me like that just can't be adequately described. And I don't want it to ever get old. It's not contrived. She's not going for an effect. She's just... communicating. With her Fuck Buddy. Who happens to be me.

I approach Kate's vulval zone, this time from the top down. This is a new position between the two of us but it's one that has worked well for me with other partners.

Readers, I have documented in past installments of this series how I do what I do (or have done) for my women. You can reference prior installments for those details. With the same woman, obviously, one would try to vary things a little so it's not always the same ol'-same ol'. But, like I said, Kate hasn't experienced this specific position with me, before today.

Restricting Kate's ability to move has created some unanticipated outcomes. Like I mentioned earlier in this trope, I sense that Kate's body is over-reacting to my stimuli because she can't let her sexual energy out in ways that she might more easily achieve. But it's not like she's necessarily getting to her finish line any faster. I sense that she's getting there more powerfully. She's not riding a bicycle up her hill to this orgasm, she's driving a Harley. A big fucking Harley.

I feel her orgasm building. Through her breathing. By the way her head is gyrating. In the bucking of her hips that she's able to accomplish, even with her legs bound as they are. Even with me laying with my chest over most of her right thigh.

It's time to pull the trigger.

I moisten the middle finger of my right hand and slip it carefully into Kate's pulsating pussy. My hand is basically below my chin. My lips, mouth, and tongue are giving the rest of her pussy the workout she asked me for.

When my finger goes into her vagina, all of my focus goes to Kate's clitoris. The hood is fully retracted. The button is prominent... maybe even bulging slightly. From the front, her clit gets massaged and all but devoured by my tongue and my lips. The clit and hood react to suction as well, so that's added to the mix as an accelerant. It's not unlike throwing gasoline on a fire.

The finger finds its target on the front wall of Kate's pulsating pussy. I can make no estimate as to its size, though hers is not large. I guess another woman's might be different. I know it when I feel it, though. And I'm careful not to abuse the privilege of being exactly where I am... where I want to be... at the moment.

Not that Kate is thinking any of those thoughts right now. Kate is right at the edge of getting swallowed up, consumed, engulfed, overwhelmed... in her own orgasmic bliss.

And then she's over the edge.

"Ohhh, fuck!!" She cries. "OH MY... Ohhh, yes! YES!! Oh, right there... right... Ohh my guhh... Fuck... I'm... I'm cumm.. Oh, Rand... I'm... I'm..."

And Kate's Harley sails over the top of the hill. It catches epic air. It doesn't fall to the ground. It continues to roar up the hill of clouds that is Kate's orgasm. She's still astride... still feeling the incredible power that's erupting from between her legs... which she can't move very much in response.

Bad metaphors aside, I don't know when I've felt a woman cum beneath me as hard as Kate is cumming right now.

She gushed over me last week. Not today. The power of this orgasm seems to be more internalized. Her cries actually fall away as her body is wracked in spasms of the sexual nirvana she's found for herself.

At this point the straps are actually working against her. She's jerking against them, trying to free herself. She's still trapped. Her orgasm is waning and Kate's natural instinct seems to be to crawl into a close position, curled up either with herself or with me.

It takes a second for me to realize this, then another second or two to get disconnected from Kate's pelvic region, which is still pulsating, and to the restraints holding her legs. First one, then the other, get disconnected and Kate immediately curls into a fetal position on her right side. The ankle cuffs are still attached.

i disconnect the clip putting tension on her arms and, as quickly as I can, strip off the cuffs from her wrists. She pulls her arms down to join the fetal position party. Her lingering pulsations become accompanied by short, soft whimpers.

I find the black throw that was on the bed earlier. I drape it over Kate and climb beneath it to take her in my arms.

She joins me in the embrace. She's warm, even hot, to the touch but her whole body seems to be shivering. One arm is stretched over my chest. One leg is snaked between mine. Her knee of that leg is almost against my crotch. I always get hard when I go down on a woman so my softening cock is resting in contact with Kate's leg. It feels nice.

We lay together until her breathing becomes more normal. I know for sure when that happens because Kate lifts her head and gazes into my eyes. Then she beams a soft, satisfied smile at me and gasps: "Holy shit!" followed by her rich, soft laugh.

The laugh ends and Kate looks into my eyes again. She opens her mouth to say something else, then stops, and then says :"Wh-o-l-e-y SHIT!!" Then her head collapses back down to my chest. Another rich, soft laugh.

We're in a comfortable embrace. I'm softly stroking Kate's hair. Her head is resting on my chest. Her eyes are closed.

Suddenly she raises up and says, "Did I pass out??"

I answer honestly. "I don't think so. Of course, I was not exactly in a place where I could tell."

Kate drops down into our embrace and speaks through a low giggle. "You were probably just trying to hold on for dear life."

She's not wrong, and I softly tell her so.

"It was so intense," she whispers softly. "Why do think that was?"

"Probably because you couldn't see anything and you couldn't move much," I answer. "I've read that our other senses try to accommodate for a reduction in one or another that's reduced or blocked somehow."

"Could be... that makes sense," Kate replies. "We should try it on you some day... but not today."

Kate has something else in mind. She gives me her wry smile. Even though she's still wearing the blind fold, I can see the twinkle in her eyes.

Leaning over the edge of the bed, she locates and retrieves the wrist binds from where I had dropped them earlier. She sets them on the bed and rises up to kneel on her knees. She turns to look at me.

"Would it be okay if I took some of this stuff off?" she purrs as she runs her hands over her gorgeous body.

"Go ahead," I reply with my own snark. "Make yourself... naked... maybe?"

It reprised a line she used with me on our first fuck buddy meeting. She grins, then says, "I didn't think you'd remember that."

"How could I forget it?" I whispered through my own sly grin.

The music continues to thrum through the room. Kate finds a rhythm and begins to sway. She rotates her hips. She closes her eyes and lifts her head as her hands roam over her body like they've roamed over mine.

My cock can't help but twitch at the sight.

Kate stretches both hands over her still-upraised head, like she's reaching for the ceiling. Then her head drops and she opens her eyes to bore directly into mine. Her hands drop slowly, each one tracing a line down the opposing arm until they reach her neck and shoulders.

Still staring straight at me, Kate slides the straps holding her bra off each shoulder. Her hands then trace down over her gorgeous tits. She sways her hips as she squeezes both boobs simultaneously. Her eyes roll up in her head as her lids droop slowly closed.

Head Voice: (Jesus... she's so fucking sexy!)

Kate's hands continue to move slowly over her body. They eventually work their way around her back and she opens her eyes into mine again.

Her movements, her sways, her hips stop their gyrations. Still boring her eyes into mine, Kate allows the bra to drop to the surface of the bed.

Kate's voice growls at me. "The girls wanted to say 'hello'."

I move into a crawling posture and slowly creep my way to Kate's incredible kneeling body.

The music continues to thrum.

I approach her left boob and move steadily, directly, purposefully to cover her nipple with my mouth. The instant I make contact I suck it fully in and twiddle the tit with my tongue. The blindfold hides my advance and her nipple is instantly hard. Kate's back arches. One of her hands comes behind my head and pulls me more fully into her chest.

"Mmmmmmm," Kate purrs.

I give the right tit the same treatment and then raise fully onto my knees. I pull Kate's waist and pelvis into mine and kiss her deeply.

The kiss breaks and Kate moves to locate and pick up the wrist cuffs she retrieved earlier. She hands them to me and turns on her knees so she's facing away from me. She moves her arms behind her back and crosses them at the wrist.

"Tie me up, Randy," she whispers.

I comply with her request.

"Now bring me your cock," she commands.

I move from my knees to stand on the bed. I have to take maybe half a step to get my cock in range of Kate's gorgeous mouth. She rotates her head and mouth slightly to locate my dick, then she opens her mouth and engulfs my cock into her warm, wet, soft, heavenly home.

It is so sexy. I can't help but let out a low groan.

After not even a minute, Kate has me rock hard in her mouth.

Then she makes her intentions clear.

"Randy, move me to the end of the bed," Kate purrs. "I want my knees right at the edge and I want you to stand behind me."

I steady Kate and assist her to knee-walk the short space to the end of the bed, and she turns around to face the headboard. Then I take my position behind her, as she instructed.

"Now put your hands on my tits, kiss my neck, and lower my shoulders down to the bed," Kate instructs.

Once I have done that, Kate wriggles her hips and spreads her knees out wide. Her gorgeous cunt is aimed straight at me.

"Randy," Kate begins, "if you want to lick a little, I won't complain.

"But then I want you to fuck me.

"Fuck me as hard as you can, Randy.

"And if I beg you to stop..." Kate pauses. Her voice is sizzling.

"Fuck me harder. Fuck me until I come, Randy.

"I want to cum... hard... with your cock buried in me as deep as it can go.

"And then I want you to cum. Fuck me until YOU cum, Randy... deep inside me."

Then: "Doctor's orders.""

The music seems to thrum more intensely.

Kate is clearly relishing the instructions she's giving me. Her cunt is glistening.

I drop to my knees because I do, indeed, want to taste Kate's luscious pussy again. I slather her waiting slit with my tongue and suckle gently on her love hole. As my mouth departs I slide the inner lips open with my tongue and nuzzle Kate's butt button as a gentle goodbye.

She purrs her approval: "Mmmmmm... that feels nice."

I stand and move to the end of the bed. Kate's blowjob and her instructions have my cock throbbing.

I place the tip of my penis softly against the entrance to her love hole. I move my hands to Kate's hips and I push my cock in while I pull her hips backward to me.

Kate's pussy is so wet that I slide halfway in right away. She gasps at the intrusion.

"Ohhh! Ohh yes!" she whispers.

I slide back to the entrance of her love hole and push again, slowly. This time I slide all the way in. To the hilt.

"Yes!!" Kate purrs. "Yes, yes!!"

I pause, buried deep in Kate's fantastic pussy. Then she sends me a signal.

Kate flexes her cunt muscles and squeezes my cock inside her. And I begin.

She wants me to fuck her hard but that doesn't mean I have to fuck her fast. I pull back to her entrance and then ram back in as hard as I can. Her gorgeous ass slaps loudly against my groin as I push my cock deep inside her. And I stay there for a beat.

Surprise is sometimes its own aphrodisiac. "Oh! Jesus!!" Kate cries. "Shit!!"

I pull back and pound her again. Pause a beat, and again. Pause a beat, and again.

Each entrance is met with a cry or a groan or some other exclamation from Kate.

Now it's time to fuck Kate hard... and fast. I pause long enough to get my feet firmly beneath me. And then I increase my tempo.

I slam, and slam, and slam, and slam my cock into Kate's dripping pussy. Nine, ten, eleven times in succession.

Kate vocalizes... mostly with "ohs" on each thrust.

At the end of that cycle I pause and gauge her reaction. Her breath is racing.

I hear a soft whimper from Kate; "Yes... fuck me."

I move my left hand from Kate's hip and grasp the cuffs holding her arms behind her. I put my left foot on the mattress beside her left knee. Then I push down on her wrists and I repeat the slam, and slam, and slam, and slam.

On this circuit with the added pressure and shift in my position within her cunt, Kate's vocalizations increase in intensity.

"Yes!!... Jesus!!.. Yes!!... Oh!!... Fuck!!" Kate cries out as best she can with her head pressed hard into the mattress.

I pause once more.

The music seems to be thrumming louder. And something seems to be changing in me. I'm feeling a force... a power that I've not felt before. Kate is cooperating... succumbing... but wanting more. More... from me.

She punctuates that sentiment with a whisper: "Yes, Randy. Fuck me... harder."

I've since learned the action I take next is a sex position called Leap Frog. The advantage to the woman, I'm told, is that the position effectively shortens the length of her vagina and puts the g-spot into more prominent contact with her partner's penis.