All Comments on 'Tie Your Mother Down Ch. 01'

by IABH

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

99% of stories involving male characters have a fucking massive cock and nearly all descriptions of that character start with "oh my cock is 7 inches long and 42 inches round". If that is the only basis for 2 people to fall in love or even have sex, what an unimaginative storyline that is. Get over yourself, write about real people with real body parts and real emotions. I'm not just poking you with a stick, I'm also aiming at everyone that writes about women with massive tits that have a balance problem while standing up and walking.

Have a good day

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

I love the story, next chapter please. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! What a scenario search!🤔🤣

It must have taken you forever and you even fried a few neurons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great ! the famous 10-inch dicks found on most Literotica stories.

Only fans of porn videos.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

you had an excellent idea of ​​entering into an incest and BDSM relationship, with the disappearance of the father, the loss of reference to the mother, and the obligation of the daughter to take on a dominant role to "save her mother".

I really found the idea very original and innovative.

On the other hand, you have ruined everything with the male MC, who plays the role of Alpha male, with a 10 inch cock, and all the women are crazy about him.

Completely absurd.

The plot and storyline would have been more interesting if the MC had been the girl's ordinary boyfriend for a few years, and for the sake and happiness of his fiancée and her mother slowly evolved into a very good family dominant lover.

This slow evolution of character, personality, attitude and confidence of a somewhat ordinary young man would have been a wonderful subject to develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every man's wet dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like your first commenter I not into massive cock and huge breast, however some stories it works like it did here. I think it could have a good bit smaller and had the same effect. What I did love was the daughter/mother d/s relationship and the way you explained how it got there was great. Also like how you are bring Blas into it , SLOWLY! I believe you definitely need a part two and let theses relationships evolve. 4stars from me.

pappasleaze!

Ozgood13Ozgood1311 months ago

Good first chapter now heading to chapter two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIABH@IABH
2/9/24: 2 new stories are submitted. I have a few more I’m working on to come. Purple Haze’s conclusion is waiting Lit approval. Sorry it took so long. Music means a lot to me and I include references to it in my stories and even some of my story names are song titles from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES