Tie Your Mother Down Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That intrigued me. What more could she do than make her mother crawl to my dick and command her actions in bed?

"Anyway," she continued. "When Mom confessed what happened, I knew I needed to protect her need to have a dominant figure in her life. I couldn't let her get hurt again, so when she was fully healed, I shocked the hell out of her one night by commanding her to crawl over to me and give me a foot rub."

Angela smiled and took over the narrative.

"I was shocked. Her tone was so reminiscent of her father, I didn't resist. I couldn't believe she spoke to me that way and then I realized I was crawling to her as she ordered. I grabbed her foot, still confused, and started massaging her."

My pizza was long forgotten by then and I listened with rapt attention.

Angela continued, "So, as I was on my knees rubbing her foot, she told me to lick her from heel to toes."

"No way," I interrupted.

Kelsey was chewing but nodded her head.

"What did you do?" I dumbly asked.

"I obeyed my mistress. I began to worship her nylon clad foot."

"Wow!" I sighed.

"Yep. So, after a few minutes of licking and sucking her toes, she ordered me to strip naked."

Kelsey interrupted, "Maybe, this isn't the place for this conversation, Mom?"

I looked around and there was no one sitting anywhere near us. The restaurant was virtually empty.

She giggled, "I'm not worried about someone overhearing us. I'm worried about your bulge busting your zipper."

Angela laughed along with her, and I turned several shades of red in embarrassment.

*****

After lunch, we sat in their living room and made small talk, which was absolutely surreal considering that a few hours before I was balls deep in Angela's ass while her daughter fucked her with a strap on.

After a lull in the conversation, Kelsey said, "Mom, considering what happened this morning, we need to talk about what to do going forward. I really like Blas, and I don't want to scare him off."

I laughed and said, "Kelsey, honey, nothing I've seen, done, or heard today has scared me off. I like you too."

"But how do you feel about what I do with my mother? I can't just..."

"You don't have to stop what you're doing with your Mom. You made it pretty clear that she needs the relationship you have."

"Are you serious, Blas? Don't tease me?"

"I am. I mean it's not like you have to be with her 24/7, right? You just need to spend some time with her to fulfill her needs."

She dropped to her knees before me.

"Blas, you're sure?"

Angela watched from the couch with amazed eyes.

"One hundred percent."

Kelsey reached up and unzipped my jeans, slid them down my legs and pulled them off of me.

"Look at it, Mom. Isn't it the most beautiful penis you've ever seen?"

She lifted my semi-hard shaft and examined it. She touched the head softly with one finger and smiled at me.

"Mom, will you join me please?"

"Kelsey?" Angela asked.

"Not as my slut, Mom. We're going to show him the full nature of our mistress/slut relationship later, but for him giving us this gift, let's do this one as mother and daughter."

She kissed my glans and circled it with her tongue. Angela walked over and knelt beside her.

"Look at how thick he is, Kelsey. I've never seen the like."

They giggled and Kelsey pointed it at Angela.

"Your turn, Mom."

"Oh, honey, thank you!"

She took me deep and buried my glans in her throat, then hummed. I'd never felt anything like it and had to fight the urge to cum.

Kelsey said, "I'm so jealous that you don't have a gag reflex."

Angela slurped her way up and released me, gasping. Kelsey took me as deep as she could muster, but she couldn't compete with Angela's deep throat ability. She gave a fantastic blowjob without that though.

After a few moments they switched again, and Kelsey licked my balls. Angela didn't deep throat me but did some sort of swirling action with her saliva that felt amazing.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum," I groaned, and Angela backed of but stroked me faster.

"Here, baby. Take your man's cum."

"Thanks, Mom."

Kelsey replaced her mom bobbing on my shaft and I unloaded into her mouth. Angela giggled when my legs stiffened, and my toes curled.

"Jesus," I groaned. "I've never felt anything like it. You two, are amazing."

"Like mother, like daughter," they said in unison.

12