Tied and Deprived

Story Info
Girlfriend is tied up and deprived of senses.
3k words
4.35
44.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits on the bed cross-legged, waiting my move. She is dressed as instructed, wearing a grey hoodie and sweatpants, as well as a pair of pink ankle socks. Her long black hair is tied in a ponytail behind her. The only piece of bondage she wears right now is a cloth blindfold, forcing her to wait in anticipation, unable to see what I have laid out on the table for tonight.

I first take the leather collar and climb onto the bed sitting in front of her. I place the collar beside me and for now hold her hands in mine. I slowly rub my thumbs through her palms in circles. As her breathing relaxes, I let go. I clasp the collar around her neck. She sighs in satisfaction. The blindfold was practical, a means of maintaining suspense. But the collar is more than that. As long as it's on, she knows she's mine.

I return one hand to her palm and press the other on her back, gently easing her to lie down, her head resting on a small pillow. She stretches her legs forward and her arms up straight over her head. I smile. Even though I haven't told her, she has anticipated how I plan to tie her up. I leave the bed and return with the ropes, fastening her wrists and ankles to the bedframe on each side. I tie her legs together and do the same with her arms, leaving her laying straight and extended. Finally, I place a pair of leather restraint gloves over her hands and lock them, making her unable to use her fingers.

Seeing her like this, so helpless yet so content, makes me start to grow hard despite her being fully clothed. I lean over her, bringing my face close to hers. She squirms, no doubt feeling my breath on her face. She leans her head up. Her lips pucker and seek mine. Despite the urge to kiss her deeply, I resist. I put a finger to her lips and ease her head back down.

"Are you comfortable?" I ask.

"Yeah," she replies. Her voice is quiet. Although I haven't gagged her yet, I have not given permission to speak. I decide to let it slide, given what I have in store for her anyways.

I grab a ballgag from the table and fasten it over her mouth. I tell her to say something, just to test it.

"Mmmph," she moans.

"That's what I like to hear," I say. "Now show me your safe motion."

She taps her gloved left hand against the bed frame three times, waiting at least one second between each tap.

"Good girl," I say.

I start to get off the bed but pause. Whatever I say next will be the last thing she hears for some time.

"I love you, sweetheart," I whisper in her ear. She sighs, moaning something into her gag.

From the table I take a leather bag, deciding to open its contents on the bed. Sitting beside her, I take out a pair of ear plugs and stick them in her ears, making her giggle slightly as they tickle her. We've used them before and they work well, but not well enough for what I have in mind. I remove from the bag a large set of noise cancelling headphones, placing them on her head over the plugs. She whimpers as I turn them on, leaving her in a world of darkness and silence. I pull her jacket's hood over her head and tighten its strings, making only her nose visible.

I step back off the bed. For now, I leave her like this. I instinctively touch my erection through my pants. This phase is to be the most comfortable for her, but for me it is torture. The desire to strip her down and give her a thorough fuck threatens to consume me, but I must wait. Food needs time to marinate.

But unlike cooking, heat isn't what she's getting. I go to the thermostat and turn up the air conditioning. After a few minutes I begin to shiver in my t-shirt, but she should be warmer in her hoodie and sweatpants.

By now, it has been a mere five minutes since her sensory deprivation began, but already the panic begins to ripple through her. She squirms around place, turning her head in different directions as if trying to spot me. We've used ear plugs and blindfolds before, but never at once. For all she knows, I could have left her abandoned in the hotel room for the maids to find.

Ten more minutes have passed, and she seems to have calmed down. Her breathing is steady and her body relaxed. I smile. My passiveness will finally come to an end.

I return to the bed but this time bring my attention to her feet. Her pink socks are cute contrast to her otherwise grey attire, but most importantly they cover a pair of feet tied with very little room to move. With a finger, I gently stroke down her left sole through her sock. Her body tightens and her foot tries to wiggle away.

"Mmh!" she squeals, muffled by her multiple layers of gag.

My heart races in delight. As I suspected, her helpless predicament has left her ticklish spots extremely sensitive. A sensitivity that I heighten as I remove her socks, exposing her suddenly naked feet to the cold air. I pause, watching as she shivers and struggles against her bonds.

I dive in, tickling both her feet at once with my fingers. "MMPH!" she screams as she thrashes in place. Her scream quickly turns into heavy giggling as I continue my assault. After at least half a minute, I stop, leaving her shaking as she catches her breath.

Not to say I'm done by any means. I grab from the table two more items: a feather and an electric toothbrush. Instead of getting on the bed, I stand in front of it, peeking at her feet through the bars of the bed frame. She doesn't even know where I am now.

I glance between the two torture instruments in my hand. I decide to test each one's effectiveness. I start with the toothbrush, first pressing it against her right sole and turning it on. She makes a loud squeal. She tries to draw back her foot but I keep the toothbrush pressed. Her body quivers in place as she continues to moan in agony. Eventually her breaths grow short and I take a break.

Next I work with the feather. I reach through the bar and slowly stroke its tip up her left sole. She releases a flutter of giggles, mostly through her nose. As I continue stroking it up and down, her bursts of laughter grow in intensity, but still come in waves matching the rhythm of my strokes. Her body thrashes with each motion of the feather, contorting in a wave running from her feet up her body. The beauty of the feather is that I don't need to press it against her. By keeping it at a distance so that its tip is barely touching her, her body is kept sensitive and constantly irritated. She may have squealed louder with the toothbrush, but the way her body thrashes makes it clear which instrument is the winner.

I now tickle her right sole as well, taking turns between her feet every few strokes. Although I can't see her eyes, she is apparently crying as the tears are reaching her nose now and wetting her hood. I continue tickling her in 20-30 second intervals for the next ten minutes, before finally leaving her a quivering mess.

The tickle torture has taken a tole on her. Her hoodie and sweatpants are wet with her sweat in several patches. But despite what I made her feet endure, they're the only part of her body exposed. That's going to change soon.

I climb back on the bed and remove the ropes. I run my hands over her wrists and ankles, feeling the slight rope marks. As I do so, she starts to sit up. I grab her gloved hands as she she tries to hug me.

In a quick motion, I pin her down on her back, now pressing her hands out to her sides. She moans, her hips shaking. I slowly let go of her hands, and she does not move them. I loosen and pull down her hood, revealing her tear-stained face. I caress her cheek, and she tries to rest it on my hand.

I withdraw my hand, scoot back, and zip down her hoodie, taking it off to reveal her soft pink chemise underneath. As she shivers, suddenly exposed to the cool air, I remove her sweatpants as well. I touch her panties. As expected, they're soaking wet.

Of course, so am I. I can feel my precum starting to drench my boxers.

Climbing back over her, I take her hands and tie them once more to the bed frame, this time sprawled out in a Y shape. The Y soon becomes an X as I do the same for her legs. Now she's not just helpless, but fully exposed and vulnerable.

Her nipples are hard through her undergarmet. I tease them through the fabric for a minute or so, before returning to the table. It's time for her first dose of real pain for the night. I grab a pair of clamps and attach them to her tits, with a tight chain between them. She whimpers, tears once more running down her cheek. I decide to be cruel for a moment and give a quick squeeze on the chain, making her scream.

I turn my attention southwards. I draw her panties halfway down her thighs, exposing her pussy and ass. With the sudden pain I've inflicted, perhaps she deserves a bit of pleasure. I stick two fingers inside her.

"Mmmmmmm," she moans softly in her gag. I withdraw my fingers and suck them, running her juices through my mouth. The taste is intoxicating. I lean down and run my tongue over her clit. She moans again and quivers her legs, desperately trying to squeeze her thighs over my head as she normally likes to when I pleasure her.

I run another finger up her inner thigh.

"Hhhhhh," she gasps through her nose in anticipation.

But instead of reaching her pussy, I try the backdoor. She yelps as I force my finger into her ass, but quickly lowers her voice to a soft sigh. I probe inside her for a minute before withdrawing. I taste this finger as well. As instructed, she's cleaned herself both on the outside and inside.

As I leave the bed, she pulls her legs up as far as the bonds allow her. No doubt she anticipates and is eager for what I have planned next. As much as she moans and yelps, her ass is one of her favorite places to explode. One of mine as well.

Out of the many plugs we own, I bring her favorite, a 4-inch silicone plug with a pink jewel at the end. After lubing up her ass, I take my time as it insert it.

"Mmhmhmhmhmhm," she moans in a rising crescendo. She squeals in delight as it fully enters her.

"That's my eager slut," I say out loud, even though she can't hear me.

In a few moments I'm back from the table with a number of new items. One of them is a chain, which I attach to her collar and tie to the bed frame behind. She's been wiggling a lot and could use the extra bondage. The collar may be symbolic but it has practical use too.

It's time I've given my throbbing cock some attention. I remove my pants and boxers and sit down over her head. The added leash gives her little room to lean up. I take off her gag with one hand. My other is behind me holding her nipple chain, not yanking it but tight enough to have some pressure. It sends the message and she keeps quiet.

I slowly insert myself into her mouth. She runs her tongue over my cock's head, slurping up the precum. Then she takes it all in her mouth, gagging slightly as the head reaches the back of her throat. She sucks slowly, even teasingly.

I imagine myself exploding now, filling her mouth with my hot cum, making her swallow every drop. It's so tempting, but I decide against it. I don't like tasting myself in her mouth. I get up, withdrawing and putting back her gag. She whimpers, her collar choking her slightly as she desperately tries to lean up. I laugh. The poor slut thinks she's disappointed me. Oh well, maybe having that notion will make it easier to accept what I'm about to do to her.

I reach by the side of the bed and pick up the five small bullet vibrators I brought from the table, along with a role of tape. I attach two to her nipples, just under the clamps. I press one inside her pussy. Then I turn to her feet. She whimpers loudly as I tape the remaining two vibrators to her soles.

One by one, I turn on all five bullet vibes, then activate her butt plug's vibrator. I pull her panties back up. Finally, I attach a chain connecting her nipple clamp chain to her collar, just long enough to keep them slightly pulled.

"MMMMMHMMMMMMM!!" she screams as waves of pleasure and pain wash through her. Drool runs from the sides of her gag as tears soak her face.

The sadist in me is captivated by the sight. So many parts of her body are sending signals of all kinds of torment. While her senses of hearing and sight are removed, her other senses must be overloading. And despite the agony, she's enduring it, perhaps enjoying it. Despite her body thrashing, her left hand is staying where it is beside the bed post.

I stand beside the bed, slowly stroking my cock. I could watch this for hours. But I decide she's had enough after 30 minutes. I turn off and remove the vibrators, though I leave the plug in. I remove her clamps, both the chains attached to her collar, and untie her, once again checking her rope marks. Finally, I remove her remaining clothing.

For a minute I let her lie there, catching her breath. I bring a glass of water and temporarily remove her gag to let her drink. Once the gag's back in, I bring her arms to her side. Gently, I sit her up and into my lap, her plugged ass resting over my cock.

"Hhhhmmmm," she moans, resting her head back against my chest as I embrace her. She barely seems to notice as I wrap a coil of rope around her, keeping her arms pinned to her side and putting her breasts in a harness.

I rest her on her side, slowly running my hand down her body. As it reaches her feet, I start to tickle her soles again. With her legs unbounded, she's able to kick my hands away. That's OK, I pull her back into my lap and start tickling her defenseless stomach. She squeals and wriggles in my arms as her whole torso starts finding itself poked, rubbed and kissed by me. It's such a drug, feeling her all over after having her wrapped up away from my touch for so long. I makes me not realize she's been grinding against my thigh until it's too late.

She leans back as she climaxes and moans through her gag into my ear. Then she whimpers as she realizes what she's done, she hangs her head down in shame. I pull her down over my lap, pressing her face down into the bed. I brought paddles and whips, but I decide to use my hands.

I start spanking her hard, hearing her yelp each time. I take my time between the slaps. Her lack of hearing means she has no idea when I'll be done. By 10 spanks, she is writhing in my lap, begging incoherently through her gag. By the time I reach 20, she has given up, resigning herself to her punishment.

I decide to stop there. I pull her face up from the bed, seeing the sheets soaked with her tears and drool. Her ass cheeks glow red. My cock hardens against her stomach. It's finally time to have what I deserve.

I lay her on her back and begin fucking her. Her legs wrap around me as my arms squeeze her. As I sense my orgasm nearing, however, I withdraw once more. I make her kneel and press her face into the pillow. Pinching her sensitive ass cheek with one hand, I slowly remove the plug with the other, her moans muffled by the pillow.

I wrap my arms around her hips and fuck her in the ass. I run my hands up to her breasts and kiss her back, and then her neck. I pull her up into my lap, embracing her as I start to stroke her clit. Despite being stretched by the plug, her asshole is so tight against my cock. I imagine my cum exploding deep inside her here, trickling down the insides of her ass. The thought sets me off, and the action sets her off. We climax together, and drop down into the bed, squeezing our naked bodies as one. She turns around and snuggles close to me.

I take off her blindfold, gag, and earpieces, and finally untie her.

"I love you," she gasps.

I wrap a blanket over us. She snuggles close to me and I give her a deep kiss, her eyes tightly closed. She falls asleep as our lips part. Holding her close to my chest, I drift off as well.