All Comments on 'Tied and Forced to Watch'

by rdapman

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL

I wouldn't want a wife like that. Not even sure why someone would want to fantasize about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cockold

is not it called cockold?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He should be charging for use of the ho!

I suggest he ask for at least two bucks a jump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sickening

Ridiculous story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So based on a drunken "HHmmmm"?

She decides to have him illegally restrained and to give herself to three men? And she thought he'd be okay with her whoring herself out? Exposing herself to every disease known to man and rubbing his face in it? What a sickening idea. And the thought that you'd think this would make for a decent story is laughable. His lack of outrage simply makes him an idiot. A truly disgusting story. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another sicko joins loving wives

That's what this site needed another fucking cuckold writer. Don't we enough already on here polluting this category. Now watch somebody will say this is exactly what loving wives is all about. The sicko degenerates who think this is erotic will praise it. This should be posted in non-erotic where it belongs. 1*

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Clarification

To the anon who asked "is not it called cockold?". No, it is Cuckold. The word derives from the cuckoo bird. The female cuckoo bird changes male partners often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Loser Eunuch Bullshit, Just Turn Gay Loser

Write this bullshit you might as well not be married or live with any woman.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Another stupid guy (in the story)...

Another stupid guy (in the story)...Why? Because his wife went without bra and panties to party with her male friends and he believed in what she said: " No, silly, they haven't actually done that to me..." and also didn't see that all that happened was combined between his cheating wife and her friday lovers...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yikes dude.

You are a real loser, and a stupid punk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ultra loser WACC

These have to be semi-gay husbands, more interested in watching cock then fucking women.

Same-old story just piled higher.

So any score would have gone to the ORIGINAL author.

ps How about her bring some of her friends over for him to fuck?

How about fucking, Jim's, Larry's, and Mike's wives?

Hey how about he gets two hot babes to for every one guy she gets!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I get it now

All the negative comments are posted by guys who prefer to read the bizarre stories or the BDSM or the group sex or? If you prefer to think about swapping your wife for another's wife or having incest with your daughter, you could chose to read those stories. If you don't like a story, move on or don't seek out erotica. You obviously have your own sexual problems that bother you immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You don't quite "get it now"

There are a couple dozen full-blown insecure virgins here who want to be cucks so they: read every cuck story, stroke the baby carrot, then leave a disingenuous comment that all the normal people laugh at.

You must be new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
get help

loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous- I get it now

I get it too. You're crying again, like so many seem to do in these comments. Ask yourself this question. How does a comment affect me personally? It doesn't, does it. The comments are directed at the author and his stories, not you, so why do you waste your breath moaning and whining about what others think? You're the one with the issue fellow, think about it. No comment on story, didn't read it. I don't read non-erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-You don't quite "get it now"

Your observation has flaws. I'm neither a virgin, read very few cuck stories, since I find them to be non-erotic and leave comments only to the likes of you that I laugh at.

I can tell you're not new. You already learned how to whine and moan about other reader's opinions on a story. Did it ever occur to you not to read the comments since they seem to bother you so much. Of course not, guys like you get off on whining.

Again, no comment on story didn't read it. I leave these stories to guys like anonymous who gets off on them.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
This was about as erotic as watching paint dry.

Thanks for wasting my time.

betabradbetabradover 9 years ago
Sexy Hot wife story

I'm a voyeur myself and would love to watch a woman get fucked by several men while I watch. The only way to improve the story would be to lick her cum filled pussy after the men had fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Clunky writing and a.....

....weak, overused storyline can hardly be considered a worthwhile contribution. You're stuck in a loop and can't get out.

Too, bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please!

Hot story! Makes it even better when you express your 'outrage' at having to watch them with your wife. I'd love to read about Jim, Larry and Mike coming over for a visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a stupid story.

All this idiot could get is a blow up sex toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Of course he minded

Three guys just raped his wife. And even if she won't press charges, he can press charges against them for assault, battery and illegal restraint just to name a few. Divorce the slut wife - who knows what diseases she might have or whether or not she got pregnant with another mans child. She's toast. And when you sue the men in Court I guarantee you with all the evidence you and the Police have they go to jail. One of them will even roll over and testify against the others just to get a lighter sentence. Don't want to send them to jail? Sue in Civil Court for damages and collect a bunch of money. And the only thing he gave her was a divorce. Not a single likeable character in this mess. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re anon 08/20/15 "Of course he minded" - I myself beg to difer, they were a bunch of consenting adults

The story line is kinky but that's it. The story is a SEX FANTASY: the husband was already aware of his voyeur side & was in the process of coming to terms with it.

He enjoyed "the show".

Call me a sick fuck if you want, BUT I KNOW I WOULD ENJOY SUCH A SHOW MYSELF.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Good begining

It is a good start ... if the story continues with this second meeting and husband, totally excited, also be abused. And from there, more and more and more (hot situations at work, for example)

Go ahead, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That is when

I would hand her the divorce papers and walkout

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Stupid Cuck!

Hey stupid cuck,DIVORCE the fuck,'cause you better know that with her your life will suck!!!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
SELF INJECTED

to be a wimpy cuck with an attitude. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Typical

Just another wimp husband married to a slut.... Boring.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh

I was hoping he would get to eat their cum. I need some man cum right now, Cocks sliding into my wife then into my mouth to spurt their cum down my faggot throat. Making me eat their seed as my wife calls me sissy and other names. I admit I need men to fuck my wife and me.

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Do Love Stories Like This

My favorite of all genres of stories involve the restraining of husbands. Either the wife puts something in his food or drink that makes it easy to tie him up or handcuff him, or several of her lovers overpower him and restrain him; or he is locked in a room with no way of escape; or his wife restrains him while he is sleeping. I love it when the wife's lovers are brutal towards him, showing total disrespect and sadist treatment to the husband. But, in the end, the husband merely walks away, much to the horror of the wife, who greatly misjudged how he would react.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

Bullshit, if hubby was part of the plan I'd accept it going like this. What happened is false imprisonment and taking rhe wife this way is rape any which way you see it. Hubbies don't react this way when hubby not in on it, he'd be calling the cops to lay charges for what they did to him and as for wife who any hubby would know she was complicit to this crime against him would be spending the night in jail. Wrong genres.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Oh

I do hate stories like this. If some one tried to restrain me against my will they would have to kill me. Nothing would stop me from finding them and sharing my feelings with them in a meaningful way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
how is it "forced" if he enjoys it?

how is it he never knew he co workers were his freinds?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
For Anonymous 05/08/18

Among my fantasies is a group of my husband's coworkers showing up at our house, overpowering and restraining my husband, then locking him in the guest bedroom across the hall from our master bedroom. Then the men come into my bedroom, one at a time for the entire weekend, taking turns with me. Although my husband cannot see, he can hear what is going on. He can hear what the men and I say about him. He can hear me begging these men for more. He can hear me invite each man to return. He can hear me tell them how much I want to get pregnant by one of them, but not know by which one. Nancy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Advice for Nancy

Tell your husband your fantasy. I'm guessing he'll be very understanding and make the necessary steps accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I agree with this not ever happening to My Wife

If they did this to My wife they had better Kill Me .. I do hold a Grudge .. And I do not get turned on by watching Guys have Sex with My Wife ..

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

That twat would hit the curb so hard she'd leave an imprint of her useless ass in it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My favorite stories involve the husband tightly restrained and forced to watch another man...or group of men...having sex with his wife/ fiance/girlfriend/mom/sister over an entire weekend. I love role playing to this scenario. Nancy Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

strange men if you can call them that where these stories come from wife obviously been having it off with her work mates and it is taken as normal why did they get married i wonder

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Only a pathetic excuse for a man would stand for this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage! A stupid husband with a slut for a wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They should have fucked the sissy wimp husband as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This site is infected with hate towards white men, it is apparent in every story portraying men as wimps without any masculinity no self-respect, honor, courage or valor. Having them stand by while their whore wives suck n fk some jigaboo. It is a blatant insult meant to attract our character but in a passive aggressive form because these woke degenerates are cowards

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i am approaching 70 so i speak from experience. of you have a good marriage and your loving wife and you get along well then if size matters as it certainly does then you being her loving husband who has a small dick then you owe it to your wife to be her cuckold husband and letting her enjoy a big cock now and then. it makes for a happier and more satisfied wife and a happier marriage

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nancy, you sound very hot. Hope your husband lets his friends fuck you hard...

This was a sexy story and I would love to read more.

I often invited friends to fuck my wife and sometimes even loaned her out to party with some of them.

She got wet as soon as somebody groped her cunt or even if they just called her a slut. Once let 4 guys take her away for the weekend to our farm. As soon as she got in the backseat with two of them, they spread her legs and groped her cunt from both sides. Later she said they kept stopping seats so they could all have a turn.

On the Saturday I decided I would drive to the farm to see how much fucking she was getting. Got there late afternoon. The guys were playing darts and she was bent over and tied to a cushioned barstool with all her holes accessible at the right height. The rule was that to throw your darts, your cock had to be embedded in one of her holes... They kept turning her around so they could all use all her holes. There was a puddle of her juices under the stool

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I just don't understand the draw to watching other men fuck your wife while you're restrained? Why would anyone allow their wife to hang out with guys only on Friday nights at the bar anyway? Girls are one thing, but guys? Fuck that shit, she has a guy at home. Sure there's the trope of her friends getting into her head about cheating being ok. Let's be honest though, you can see that from a mile away as long as you're not dense as fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous