Tied and Teased!

Story Info
1 hour of teasing and edging while she is tied up by lover!
1.8k words
4.39
28.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZaneJaxon
ZaneJaxon
15 Followers

A game between lovers...can she stand 1 entire hour of pure teasing of her body and pussy while she is tied to the bed? She can't cum until the hour is up and she knows it...

One hour. That doesn't sound like a very long period of time. When you are tied up and naked on a queen size bed, with a lover's hands and tongue teasing your body, and the same lover said you won't cum for exactly One Hour...it can seem a lot longer. The subjective experience of time felt by a woman in this situation cannot be underestimated here.

She lay on her back, enjoying the delightful feel of her lover's mouth on her neck. Her lover would sometimes get really close to her skin, close enough to feel hot breath on her collarbone, but then pull back. He loved watching her raise her chest up to feel his mouth. Sometimes he kissed her. Sometimes he just made kissing sounds with his mouth, an inch away from the wetness she wanted to feel on every inch of her exposed skin.

She felt a sudden jolt of sensation! A hand now touching her hip. This made her wiggle in her restraints. Her hands were tied to the headboard of the bed, way above her head. Her feet were also tied to the front wood part of the bed frame, spread far apart from each other. But she was quite free to move all she wanted everywhere else! His touch on her hip made her buck the center of her body up and down. She ached for him to touch her wetness. But her lover was taking his sweet time getting there.

He embraced her now, and gently started to kiss her chest, right between her breasts. She felt her nipples harden as his mouth started kissing the soft part under and near her right breast. She felt his warm body pressing against her side. He surprised her with a gentle tickle under both of her underarms at the same time! She was totally helpless to stop this but he didn't take the tickling too far, instead he kissed under each arm after the playful tickles! That felt wonderful.

He started to knead her breasts, cupping 1 in each hand. He was obsessed with her rack, even though she felt they were too small. He playfully bit each nipple, then started to suck one in earnest, as he squeezed and used his fingertips to tweak the other one. Her nipples were hard and pointed straight up. She rolled around, testing the restraints. They were incredibly secure, she was completely under his control and couldn't escape. Even if she wanted too, which she didn't.

Minute after wonderful minute went by. He explored her entire body with 2 hands and a hungry mouth. Kisses on the cheek, fingers running through her hair. A long French kiss, her tongue playing with his every time it entered past her lips. His hands stroking her arms and shoulders as they kissed.

Never breaking the kiss, she was surprised to feel her bare thigh finally getting touched. This made her wiggle again, she wanted that hand on her pussy. She wanted his finger, no, multiple fingers, inside her. Juices leaked out of her pussy, and then she felt him use her own juices onto his fingers, coating inches of her inner thighs and the skin by her pubic bone with slickness.

She enjoyed the last moment of his French kissing, thinking of his lips treating her pussy lips the way he just had to her mouth!

She was so fucking horny now. No sense of time. But it was maddening to her when he suddenly stopped all touching and kissing momentarily. He got up and left the room for a minute, leaving her alone with her thoughts. This was so unfair! Her pussy was throbbing with excitement, and she could not touch herself at all! Her arms wanted to yank the restraints off so she could masturbate. She thought maybe she could get out for a minute but she struggled really hard with all the muscles in her arms and could not get free at all.

He came back, and did something really infuriating: he brought a hand to her pussy and just stopped an inch away and made little circular motions with two fingers, simulating that he was masturbating her! Argh!!! Up her hips went in a vain attempt to get touched. He would pull his hand back always, so her pussy was never quite touched. This went on a hundred years. Or two minutes, she couldn't tell the difference at this point!

He started kissed her left toe randomly! That was an unexpected sensation. He massaged her feet and kissed each toe, sucking them 1 by 1 into his mouth. Then he began to kiss up her left leg. First the ankle. Then the shin. Up, up her leg with a trail of hot kisses. A hand stroking her other leg. Inch by inch, at a snail's pace, his tongue and one hand met near her pussy lips, and he began to go at her very inner thighs with mouth and wet fingers. He even stuck his index finger into her hole briefly, just to get some more lubrication for rubbing the super sensitive areas right outside the lips between her open legs.

Then he did the same teasing he had done earlier with his hand inches from her pussy, only this time he did this with his mouth! So cruel! She heard him make exaggerated kissing noises and pretend kiss her pussy! Fuck. So close.

After another eternity, he stopped this and then sat up and started talking. He asked her if she wanted him to eat her out. YES!!! The ultimate example of a rhetorical question.

He stroked her thighs using both hands now as he kept talking. He reminded her about that day last May when they had made love outside in the grass in the backyard, knowing that was one of her hottest sexual moments of the past year, remembering how she had her back in the dirt and didn't care because she was getting nailed so hard, his stiff cock pumping away like a wild animal, outside in the warm air. Then things really escalated: he told her to close her eyes and simply think about one of her most explosive orgasms that she had ever experienced.

Now she had the word orgasm on her mind and she wanted one badly! As she closed her eyes and remembered a particularly intense orgasm from a boyfriend in college, from him masturbating her on the tiny bed in her dorm room years ago.

As she got lost in her thoughts of this past orgasm, she felt his mouth right on her pussy lips! Just grazing them. This of course made her strain her waist up to get more of his mouth on her, but of course he didn't let her have it yet! Oh wow, another new sensation, she felt a pinky finger just starting to enter her ass!

His lips did eventually get to her cunt, FINALLY, and soon she felt the delightful thrill of oral pleasure! He did all the things she loved. Licking up and down each lip. His finger another inch up her ass. Expert use of both his tongue and lips simultaneously! Circling closer and closer to her clitoral hood.

He did this until she almost came, then pulled back. This was so frustrating! His finger still was fingering her deep in her ass, she at least could enjoy that stimulation!

He repeated this cycle, occasionally breaking this routine now and then to kiss her breasts and legs and everywhere else but her pussy, but he always returned to her cunt. He...edged her. Over and over. Like she herself did sometimes when she masturbated alone, knowing that the long wait, and starting and stopping, always made the orgasm that much stronger. But she had no control, and no sense of time. She could hardly think straight.

She wanted to cum so bad! He cruelly edged her repeatedly with his mouth, always wiggling that finger in her ass the entire time.

Then he stopped playing games. He kissed her pussy but this time didn't withdraw. But he did it all softly. Her clit needed firm pressure now! She pushed her cunt into his face thrusting her hips upwards. Same dance. He withdrew. He then told her she was only 45 minutes into the hour, and had 15 more entire minutes to endure this sweet torture before she could cum! She had heard men use term "blue balls: when they were horny and didn't cum. She could completely relate to what they meant, if the feeling was remotely similar to the ache she felt deep in pussy.

Not being able to cum hurt. Yes, she thought, this actually aches. It felt hot and tingly around her entire genital area. He kept her wired, bringing her closer and closer to the edge!

SUDDENLY a loud buzzing alarm went off She knew the hour was up! Yesss! She could cum she needed it NOW. He looked at her and smiled. She wanted. She asked for it nicely. He stared into her eyes with his piercing blue eyes. He bent his head down. Down to her pussy again. Fucking lick it! She thought to herself she couldn't take anymore she simply could not she needed to cum brain was a blur of the most fierce horny feeling she had ever had.

Then it happened. He buried his face between her legs and went for it. She was strung like a tight wire full of potential energy, about to be tapped into. His finger going crazy in her ass. She was primed then BOOM! It hit her like a truck. The orgasmic energy that had been building an hour burst like a dam.

She screamed. She cried. She laughed. The orgasm utterly drowned her mind with serotonin and dopamine. Her entire body tensed as she rode the blissful waves. Somehow this minute or two felt as long as the entire previous tortuous hour had felt! It almost felt like TOO much pleasure. It was just so hard and intense it rocked her body. She adored that feeling when muscles contract and spasm with a powerful orgasm, completely out of her conscious control and there was nothing she could do to stop the electric pleasure, coursing though her nervous system.

She let out a completely involuntary "Unghhhhh!!!" and other animalistic noises. Drenched in sweat, satisfied beyond belief, she just completely crashed a moment later, falling asleep, still restrained and completely satisfied, her muscles suddenly completely relaxed and limp as she slipped into dreamland as her lover untied her so she could comfortably slumber. Her lover could see a beautiful smile on her face, as she drifted off into unconsciousness.

ZaneJaxon
ZaneJaxon
15 Followers