Tied Down

Story Info
Following "Held Down", the day continues...
1.7k words
4.16
6.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers

The afternoon grows old, and the shadows lengthen, and slowly you become aware of your surroundings again. You have slept for two hours following my assault on your senses, your body has that delicious sensation of soreness that comes from a wonderful exertion. Opening your eyes, you see the ceiling above you, and as you turn your head you see me standing next to the bed, eyes riveted to you. You roll towards me, no, something prevents you! Suddenly looking about, you realize you are tied hand and foot! Spread out, on your back, the sheets torn from the bed, you struggle briefly before realizing that I have tied you firmly and you cannot escape! Looking back at me, you see me smiling, amused by your struggles, but still caring and loving, with no sign of danger. This is my game, and you will play it with me!

Now I remove my robe, letting it drop to the floor at my feet. I am naked, my erection jutting towards you, jerking lewdly. I approach the bed and you reach for me automatically, and again discover that you are tied and cannot reach out to grasp me. Standing by the bed at your side, I bend to kiss your lips before beginning to play with you. I begin by stroking your exposed body... running my hand from your face, your neck, across your breasts and belly, over your hip, down your leg to the sole of your foot. I tickle your foot briefly causing you to struggle again, your motion allows some wetness to escape your cunt, and I can see the glistening. Now both hands are on your breasts, squeezing them, kneading them, rolling your nipples until they harden under my touch. You close your eyes and relax to my touch...

As I continue to play with your breasts, you feel me move towards the top corner of the bed. Now my balls settle into your restrained hand, and it awakens to take them gently, to stroke them and massage them. You know my cock must be painfully hard as you feel a drop of pre-cum fall from its tip to your wrist. You strain your hand to grasp my prick, encircling it with your fingers, feeling its stiffness. You stroke it as best you can under the circumstances.

Pulling away from your hand, the bed moves underneath you as I climb onto it with you. I straddle your body, facing you, placing my cock between your breasts. Pushing your breasts together around my cock, I form a fleshy tunnel and begin to stroke. A moan escapes my lips as I fuck your tits! My breathing is synchronized to my thrusts. You arch your back to give me better access to your breasts as I continue to fuck them with long smooth strokes. They are slippery with the wetness that leaks from me. You look down to see the head of my cock appearing and disappearing in your cleavage, winking at you! My eyes are closed, my teeth clenched. There is an urgency to my thrusting! Suddenly my groans change to growls and then to a full roar as my cock erupts! I have been waiting for hours, and now my semen is ejected forcibly! It pulses from me shooting towards your face where it splatters when it hits your chin or flies past your ears to where you can hear it strike the pillow behind you! Over and over the spurts spew forth, finally subsiding. My hands still grip your tits tightly, as my come drips down your neck and chest, onto the bed! I am struggling to regain my breath, it is ragged, shallow, I gasp for air as my body continues to twitch.

Recovering somewhat I look down to see you smiling at me. You look happy. Drenched in my come, you look incredibly sexy as well!

Resting a bit longer, I rub my come into your tits, letting my fingers roll your nipples in the slippery juice. I move forward, raising myself, and taking your hair in my wet hands, I pull your head up, presenting you with my shrinking cock. Oh God! You are so enthusiastic! Your tongue practically leaps from your mouth to swath me. I lean forward and pull your head closer and my cock slips easily into your mouth! It begins to stiffen again almost immediately as I watch it disappear into your warm wet mouth... Your head begins to bob on my cock, sucking me, making slurping sounds as I slide in and out.

Dropping your head, I swing around so I am facing your feet, straddling your head from above, I lower my balls to your mouth, where they are welcomed by you. You lick them, suck on them, roll them with your tongue. Meanwhile I am enjoying the sight of your naked body beneath me... your flat stomach leading my gaze down to your pubic hair, below which I can see your lips parted, your legs stretched wide, held by the ropes at your ankles! Ohhhh I need a closer look and I bend down, my hands at your thighs, pressing your legs even further apart as my face nears your sex. My cock and balls are taken from you! And my own tongue now snakes out to touch your clit! Your juices are flowing freely from your cunt, dripping between the cheeks of your ass, making a puddle on the bed under your butt. I dive my face further down, running my tongue between your lips, lick your juices, sucking on your lips... Your hips undulate beneath me as you clench your ass over and over again...

I slip back again, now, raising myself off your body until the tip of my cock is once again at your lips. You hungrily reach for it, pulling it into your mouth. I sigh as I rest my cheek on your abdomen, my hands snaked around your thighs, clutching at your ass. My hips press down, burying my cock in your throat! But you do not flinch or gag, you arch your neck, making your mouth and throat more available to me as I begin to fuck your face... Ohhh! I want to keep eating you, but your mouth feels so good around my cock, so intimate, that I can't do anything but submit to the pleasure of it! So, I lie there, my face on your stomach, my hips rising and falling as I slide my cock in and out of your mouth. I love the sounds you make as you suck me.

The moans and grunts. I know you would hold me, pull me into you if your arms and legs weren't tied to the bed! And yet, as I lie there, I am not entirely passive. My hands and fingers keep moving, crawling... searching at your ass. Eventually, my fingers find your cunt from behind you. It feels very different from earlier in the day, when I stroked you from in front. In a way, you feel more open... wetter, if it was possible! The swelling of your ass against my palm as my fingers, all four of them dance between your lips! Each of my hands fighting for the right to enter you... feel you! I finally resolve this dispute by running one hand down to your anus, tickling your asshole as the other strokes your pussy.

My cock now feels every bit as hard as it was when you first awoke and getting to my hands and knees, I pull it from your mouth. Moving down now, between your legs, I take a pillow and stuff it under your ass, exposing you yet further! And now I lay my body down, full atop you, pressing you to the bed. My lips are covering your face with kisses as my cock finds its way into your cunt. Your legs held open; you have no choice but to take me in. Even though you want it, it is still very erotic to know you can't prevent it. A groan escapes from my lips as my cock sinks into your warm, wet depths. An answering moan comes from deep within you as you close your eyes and tip your head back, reveling in the sensation of finally being filled.

I raise myself a bit and begin to pump my hips, finally fucking your pussy, for the first time today! I watch the ecstasy on your face, watch your breasts dance below me, as I thrust into you again and again! Soon I have established a rhythm, fucking you into the bed, then withdrawing and letting the bed throw you back up onto my cock! You are grunting with every thrust, "unh...unh...unh...", building to your own orgasm as I am to mine. My body stiffens! "Oh, God! Yessssss!" I scream, erupting inside you! You can feel my cock pulsing inside you, and you tighten your pussy around it causing me to spasm again! You can see my face above you as my back is arched and my extended arms hold me off your body. Every muscle in my face and neck is taut with the utter power of my orgasm! How warm you feel inside, knowing that your body has brought me to this!

And now, like a felled tree, almost in slow motion, I collapse on top of you, pressing you into the mattress. Gasping for air! Clinging to your body! Your body, which is still tied down and cannot cling back.

Minutes pass, you are whispering in my ear, doing your best to soothe me, calm me, as my body quivers atop yours. My softening cock slowly slips from your cunt. Finally, I am able to take a deep breath and raise myself off of you, standing again at the side of the bed. My face is shining with sweat, but it has an expression of satisfaction, and you have to smile back at me. I just stand there now, gazing at your naked body. Coated with my come... glossed with my sweat and yours... still stretched out. An expression of lust once again begins to fill my face, and you realize... "My God! He's still not done with me!"

GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers