Tied in a Tent by the River Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a moment of silence as the three of us were all likely contemplating the same question: What was going in my ass? Finally, it was Diane who spoke up. "I... have a dildo," she said, "It's one of those little vibrate-y things."

"Perfect," Gina replied. "Of course I have one too, but I'm afraid mine would tear him to shreds." I gulped, and she continued, "I think I have a little lube too, which he doesn't deserve, but again, can't have him piping up."

Diane stood, and I heard her unzip the tent and step out, then zip the door back up. In the process of lifting and lowering my head, I had knocked the eye mask slightly out of position, and I caught a glimpse of Diane just as she stepped out of the tent. Short, and skinny, like Gina - but dark curly hair, and older. The years of hard life had not been as kind to Diane as they had been to Gina.

"Naughty, naughty," Gina scolded, noting my surreptitious glance through my intended blinders at Diane, and reaching down to reposition the mask fully on top of my eyes. She ran her hands over my bonds quickly, taking stock of the ropes that held me fast. "This isn't going to work," she said to herself, pulling on the rope connecting my ankles to my wrists. She untied it quickly, giving me little more freedom but allowing my legs to return to a slightly more comfortable position. "How do I want you positioned for this?" She wondered aloud. "Might as well make it easy for her," Gina concluded, and then commanded, "On your knees."

As I rolled on to my belly, and began to struggle to get up to my knees without the assistance of my hands, I felt Gina's hands on my back pushing me down once I got my knees under me. "No, actually stop there," she instructed. My chest was still on the tent floor, my weight mostly on my knees, but also on one shoulder that was still on the tent floor, my head turned to one side. I felt defeated and humiliated, ass-up and face down in the middle of the floor.

At that moment, I heard the tent open again, and a person, presumably Diane stepped in, re-sealing the tent. "Here it is," she said, probably referring to the dildo she had mentioned. "Oh!" she exclaimed, likely reacting to me and my naked ass sticking up in the air.

"Yeah, baby. Take this in. Violating his ass is probably not what you thought you'd be doing today, is it?" Gina laughed. I heard her rummaging through her stuff, and this gave me hope she had not forgotten about the lube she had mentioned. Sure enough, I felt some sticky wetness drip on to my ass crack, then her hand pushing the lube around.

There was a moment of relative silence, as I heard the two of them wordlessly moving around in the tent. I tried to mentally prepare myself for what I knew was coming, but as usual, Gina had another twist. "Alright Kenny, I'm going to let Diane put this plastic dick in your ass, no choice about that." She paused for a moment for dramatic effect, then continued. "Your choice is this. She can put it in and pull it out, then be done with it. Or, she can fuck you with it as long as she wants while I jack you off. Do you want me to make you come while she fucks you? I can't believe I'm even giving you this choice. Just nod or shake your head."

It too me only a moment to ponder. I could cut my losses by having it over with quickly. On the other hand, I could surrender completely and let them have their way with me. I guessed that Gina wasn't actually going to let me take the easy out anyway, so I nodded. "Great!" she proclaimed, and then to Diane, "His ass is all yours."

I felt the two of them arranging themselves on the tent floor, and then, unexpectedly Diane spoke up. "This is for all the times you guys have tried to stick it in my bum." And with that I felt the touch of plastic against my hole, and it slid in with no further preamble.

"Fuh," I grunted involuntarily, and I immediately felt a hard slap on my ass.

"None of that," Gina scolded. "Take it," she said, simply. The dildo had not penetrated me fully, I came to realize, as I then felt it push further in. I experienced an urge to push it out, which gradually subsided, and I acquiesced to my new reality with a plastic dick in my ass. Then, very slowly, it pulled back out. Then back in. Out, in. Laying on the tent floor, gagged and blindfolded, my hands and feet tied, I was being fucked.

I heard Gina whisper something to Diane, but couldn't make out the words. Then, a little louder, "Seriously, he can't see you." The motion of the dildo paused, and I heard what I thought was the rustle of clothing. Then I felt Diane sit on my bound feet, and I felt skin against my back. Breasts, I realized, naked breasts pressing against my back, as her crotch ground up and down on the rope binding my ankles.

"Can't let you have all the fun," Gina said playfully, with what sounded like some pride in what she had encouraged Diane to do. Her dildo in my ass, arms on either side of me, naked breasts against my back, Diane was now grinding hard against my tied ankles.

As if these sensations weren't overwhelming enough, I felt a hand grip my cock underneath me, hard. It was clearly covered in lube, and it began to stroke up and down, still gripping with tremendous force. I grunted involuntarily again, muffled by the gag, but felt no punishment this time. Instead, the strokes on my cock sped up. I decided this must have been Gina, jacking me off as she had suggested she would do. Then I heard Gina's voice say, "Didn't you say that thing was a vibrator too?"

"Oh yeah," Diane mumbled, shifting position momentarily. "God that feels good," she added as her gyrations against the rope on my ankles continued. Suddenly I felt her lift her chest off my back, and the dildo started to move again, in and out. Then without warning it started to buzz with an intensity that made my entire body feel as if it were vibrating.

Gina's hand continued to work my cock relentlessly, and once again I couldn't help the grunt that came out of my mouth. I began to involuntarily thrust my hips in response to the in-and-out vibration in my ass, and the stroking on my cock. I felt as if every part of my body were being used for pleasure, some mine, and some not. Diane and Gina took note of my thrusting hips, and both laughed. The sound of their laughter, combined with the frenzied stroking of my cock, the vibrator consuming me from the inside, and Diane's shaking body coming to rest against my back once again, drove me over the edge. I came, losing any remaining iota of control, my hips bucking in concert with Gina's vice grip moving up and down my cock.

All of the motion around me slowed, and then eventually stopped. There was a long moment while all three of us breathed, saying nothing. Finally, breaking the trance of pleasure I was feeling, Gina proclaimed, "Cleanup on aisle one!"

"And aisle two," said Diane playfully. I felt the dildo slide out, was immediately embarrassed at the likely state of the dildo and my ass. "Good idea you had about putting a condom on this thing," she added, as if sensing my discomfort. "We're going to need some paper towels."

I heard feet shuffling around the tent, and then I felt paper towel unceremoniously wiped across my ass, and then more on the floor, presumably wiping my cum from under me. "Ready to face fuck him?" Gina asked after a moment.

"You have such a way with words," Diane responded, then said, "No, that's enough for me. Hit me up when he comes back though."

"I'm going to have to start charging people to use him," Gina said, laughing. "A hundred bucks a pop!"

"That was fun," Diane said, unzipping the tent door, "but I think Kenny got the most out of that."

"It's mutually beneficial," Gina responded, hinting at the money she had plucked from my wallet. I wondered if Gina had told Diane about this part of our strange liaison. Secretly I hoped not, preferring to think of our tacit arrangement as more than just a transaction.

"Goodbye, Kenny," Diane said as she stepped out the door and zipped it back up, laughing softly as her footsteps faded away.

Laying flat on my stomach, my hands and feet still tied, I felt Gina's hand at my temple, lifting the eye mask and pulling it away from my head. Untying and pulling the bandana gag out next, she said, "Well, didn't see that coming, did you? As if getting fucked in the ass and jacked off at the same time isn't every dude's dream." Without any further words, she let her hands roam around my body again for a few moments. My head was turned, and I could see her, still fully clothed, kneeling next to me. I craned my neck to look up at her face, and noticed right away that she looked tired.

Our eyes met for an instant, then she immediately swung around behind me, laying down and pulling me on to my side, and pulling herself into a spoon position behind me. I could feel the whole length of her body against my back, my tied hands once again positioned right in the crotch of her athletic shorts. I moved my fingers just a bit, to determine if their location was her design or just a coincidence. She let out a short, soft sigh, pulling herself harder against me.

Gina then propped herself up on an elbow briefly, and I heard the swish of clothing, followed by the sight of her shirt tossed carelessly against the wall of the tent. I felt her lay back down again, the warm skin of her breasts against my back. My dormant cock stirred slightly at the sensation. Thought I did not see it happen, her shorts came off as well, and I touched her full naked bush with the fingers of my tied hands. She wrapped an arm around my chest, again pulling me against her. The middle finger of my right hand found the warm, moist opening of her pussy, probing gently. "No," she breathed into my ear, shifting her hips slightly so that my finger moved up just a bit. "There..." she whispered, and with her help I had found her clit with my finger and began rubbing it.

Though it was not at all easy or comfortable using the fingers of my tied hands this way, I tried my best to determine what felt good to her. If my finger movements were too fast or otherwise not right, she would pull herself away slightly. When I found the right motion or speed, she would pull me toward her, simultaneously giving me all the feedback I needed, but also vexing my fingers' ability to keep the motion going. This seemed to amuse her, and so we continued like this for some time, until finally her body tensed up and trembled slightly, and she let out a single, guttural grunt that must have been pleasure, but sounded as it it had been stifled with some effort.

She breathed heavily several times in my ear, but no words came through. We lay there for several minutes, her chest against my back, her knees curled into the backs of my thighs. I noticed her short breaths had become deeper and more steady, and then it dawned on me that she had fallen asleep. Despite laying on my side with Gina's warm body curled against my back, I was not exactly comfortable, my wrists and ankles still tied, one of my arms wedged under the weight of my body. I considered trying to scoot away and start working the ropes that bound my wrists and ankles, but instead I resigned myself to the mild discomfort, and rested my head on the floor of the tent, eventually drifting off into a sweaty slumber.

I woke with a start, awareness of two alarming changes in my situation having pulled me out of my restless sleep: It was nearly dark, and Gina was no longer laying against my back. It took me a moment to gather my senses, and realize that Gina was sitting behind me, and my hands and feet were untied. The arm that had been trapped under my body as I lay on my side was completely numb, and I rolled to a sitting position to being the process of bringing circulation back. I heard Gina's voice behind me, quiet but full of her usual wit say, "You know, I don't usually sleep with a guy on the second date."

I turned to look at her in faint twilight that was filtering through the tent wall. It was too dark to see clearly, but I saw the curves of her bare breasts and the outlines of her muscular legs, and concluded she was naked save for her sleeping bag draped over her shoulders for warmth. "Time for you to get out of here before it gets all the way dark." She punched me in the arm, as if knowing the sensation were just coming back to it, adding dryly, "it's not safe out there!"

Gina produced a small flashlight, which she used to help me find my clothes and dress hastily. "Next week," she said firmly, as if she had put some thought into this, "come on the same day, same time. Or don't come back at all. But if you do, you'll be mine for the whole night. We'll have an adventure. Got it?" I nodded, not fully absorbing the instructions, but making a mental note that I would need to parse those words later.

As I walked hastily out of the dark tent city, I replayed the events of the last few hours in my mind. What was happening in my time with Gina defied definition. The thrill of fulfilling a fantasy I didn't know I had was what brought me back. For Gina, was it just the money? Or was she scratching an itch as well? Through all of Gina's sarcasm and wit, I thought maybe I had felt a trace of affection from her. I suspected I would never know what was genuine with Gina, and it was her talent for bringing the absurd to life without hesitation that made her special. Her uninhibited sexual dominance was hypnotic, and it drew me to her like a moth to flame. I was tantalized by her last words to me that day, about having an adventure. I knew I would have to find out what that meant.

12