Tied in bed

Story Info
Sent this letter to a lovely young lady who exchange emails.
1.7k words
4.21
4.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Disiac
Disiac
74 Followers

Hello Nicole;

I've been thinking about you and your body. I love that your 5'3" and 110 lbs. I would worship every inch of your 19 year old body. My 6'1" 190 lb 50 year old body would pin you to your bed. You'd gasp in shock as I suddenly pull your hands up above your head and handcuff your hands around a bedpost.

I'd roll off the bed and admire your naked body exposed to me. Your eyes would grow in confusion and nervousness with the realization that you are cuffed to the bed completely naked and vulnerable. Then I would pull a tie out of my jacket pocket. I would dangle my silk tie over your naked exposed breasts. Let it lightly tease your nipples. Your breathing would become deeper. Your nipples become hard at the feel of the silk tie, but you'd also be worried, not knowing what was coming next.

I then pause to look at you. Leaving the tie across your breasts I remove my clothes. For the first time you see my throbbing hard cock It's 8 inches and thickness is enhanced by the large mushroom head and shaved scrotum.

I then join you on the bed, straddling you at your rib cage. You try to reach down towards me but your hands are locked above your head to a bed post. You shake beneath me but the weight of my body holds you in place. You see my hard cock intimidating you only inches away from your face. I pick up my tie and slowly let dangle over your cheeks, around your earlobes, down bellow your jaw, tickling your neck. Then I pull it up, stretching it out with two hands and lean forward.

The last thing you see is the enlarged head of my cock, approaching your face when I cover your eyes with my tie. You feel it quickly wrap around your head and tightly knotted around your skull.....

Blackness covers your eyes but your other senses are heightened. You are intoxicated with our aromas swirling around you. You feel my legs pressed against your sides as my knees poke up to your armpits while I straddle you with my weight resting on your breasts. You're fully aware of the handcuffs clenching your wrists holding your arms above your head. You tremble and squirm with the realization of being completely exposed and vulnerable beneath me, but you also feel heat build up inside you as a trickle of nectar starts to ooze from your vagina.

You feel the smooth silky skin of my throbbing cock lightly touching your cheek. You feel the stiffness running under your chin and across to your other cheek. You pant harder as your lips part and the head of my cock runs over your upper lip circling around your mouth. You instinctively open your mouth., but you feel my legs stretch down the side of your body and the weight and warmth of my naked body blanketing yours.

"I know a good girl like you wants my cock in your mouth." I whisper in your ear. You feel my lips lightly touch your ear and my breath slightly tickling you. "You'll have to wait for my cock."

Confusion sets in you as you feel me roll off your body. You pant even harder not knowing what to expect or see what I am doing. You hear sounds of me moving around the room but you don't know what is happening.

Unexpected; you feel the drizzle of thick oil falling between your breasts. Then my strong, large hands spreading the oil over your breasts, over your stomach and over your shoulders up your arms. You feel my hands press down and slide over your breasts. I rub and massage your breasts as the oil cascades over you. You feel the sensation of more oil drizzled on your lower stomach. My hands rub your lower stomach, stretching along the sides of your labia. The lubrication of the oil allowing my hands to glide and rub all around your vagina to your inner thighs. Heat intensifies inside you as your nectar starts to flow even more. You feel my strong hands stretching your vagina pulling on your clit. My hands rub up deeply over your hard nipples as you feel my body suddenly straddle over you. You the feel my warm scrotum resting on your now wet and slippery vagina with my legs straddled around your hips. My hands pull on your breasts sliding to your nipples, sending more shock waves through you as I pull on your nipples.

"You like this don't you?" I whisper; "Are you a good girl? Does a good girl like this?"

"Oh my god." You moaned; "Yes I am good girl!. I love it."

"Yes you are a good girl." I whispered in your ear; "That is why you are handcuffed - so you can't fight me like a good girl might. That's why you are blind folded - a good girl shouldn't see all this. A good girl shouldn't know that an older man craves and worships your body. But I bet your also a bad girl aren't you?"

"Oohh, yes I'm your bad-good girl." You moan.

"Are you!" You feel me sit up quickly and pinch and pull your nipples sending shockwaves through your body. "Are you? Are you also a bad girl?"

"Yes I'm a bad girl!" You call out.

You feel my balls and scrotum slide over your slit followed by the hard think shaft of my cock grinding against your pussy. My naked body blanketing you. You'd feel my hardness wanting you.

You'll feel my lips and mouth slithering over your breasts. Kissing a nipple lightly at first, barely touching with my lips. Then I run my tongue over it, flicking it lightly, then going over it, covering my teeth with my lips I clench on it and flick it with my tongue. Then move over to your other nipple.

I continue to suck and lick your nipple and start to kiss down your stomach. I kiss above your vagina as you feel my hands starting to rub around it again. You feel me kiss your inner thighs as your legs part for me.

"Does a good girl like to have your pussy licked," I ask as your breathing picks up.

Confused you blurt out; "No! I mean yes! Yes lick my pussy!"

You feel my mouth moving back to your slit. I flick my tongue over your slit teasing you. You feel it now starting to probe for your clit. Lightly flicking around it. I slide a pillow under you allowing you to arch your hips to my wanting mouth. My hands gently massage above your vagina as my tongue flicks over your clit. Your wetness flows through you and you feel heat all through your body. A finger slides inside you and probes up in you behind my tongue inside you. I'm gradually licking a little harder and deeper. You feel my finger then another inside you and my tongue and face pressed against you. You pull your hands to grab my head but the cuffs latched around them hold them above your head. Your panting, your breathing and moans get louder as you squirm under my mouth. I know what you like, what's turning you on, what brings your body to a fire. I continue to taste you, lick you pleasure you. My tongue presses against your clit, my fingers rubbing your spot inside. The heat and fire builds up stronger and stronger inside you. Your breathing becomes harder and moans louder. Suddenly you convulse and shake. Lightness shoots through the tie.

"YEEEESSSS...OOHH MY GOD YESSSSSS!" You scream out as pleasure shoots through your body.

You feel me move off you as you start to catch your breath, but suddenly the weight of my body is pressing down on your chest. You suddenly feel the head of my cock against your vagina and starting to enter you.

"NO NO NO!" You scream out; "I I I CAN'T TAKE IT!" Your sensitivy is overwelming you from you first orgasm as you feel me continuing to apply preasure to you.

You arms helplessly pull on the cuffs, but your legs continue to part further, You feel my thickness and length stretching you as I slowly move inch after inch inside you.

"GOD YESSS!" You screem out as I fill you up. You suddenly feel my hand and fingers rubbing around your clit again as I fully penetrate you. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Your juices flow even more and shoot from you as you convulse even more and orgasm harder.

My cock starts to slowly move in and out of you and my hand continues to rub and press against your clit. You want to pull my hand away but you can't and you squirm all around under me but that just make my hard seeking probe hit more points of pleasure. I start to speed up as you thrash and come again. The darkness of your blind fold is over come by bright white. Just when you feel your going to pass out, I pull out of you.

Gasping for air you suddenly feel my body move up your body and my hard velvet soaked cock is moving into your lips. Instinctively you open your mouth and my spear penetrates your mouth and towards your throat as my thickness starts to make you cough. You taste your own sweet juices filling your mouth. I pull back and let my cock out so you can gasp for air.

"AAACKK,AAACK!" You let out gasping. "GRRRSNMMFF!" You feel my cock push back in with my hand now clenching your head.

"FUUUCK YESS!" I call out and you feel my cock get even bigger in your mouth then suddenly starts pulsing cum. "FUUCK YES!" As i pull out and shoot a streem of cum across your face.

Coughing, and choking you start to catch your breath. You feel the tie pulled off your head and the sudden brightness blinds you. Anothsr steam of cum shoots across your face. With your hands still in cuffs I collapse beside you.

The smell and feel of sweat, oil and sex fills the air. You feel my cum starting to dry on your face and your own juices drying around your vagina, tummy and down your inner thighs.

"Wow." I state as our breathing becomes normal. "You are a good girl."

You just look at me. With sweat filled hair and a cum coated face you smile and say; "Thank you."

Disiac

Disiac
Disiac
74 Followers