Tied in Bus

Story Info
A short story of Veni stripped in bus.
972 words
3.29
24.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veni had finished her out and about, the 24 year old woman decided to take a walk back home. But she heard a thunder clap all of sudden.

A downpour ensues, she doesn't bring an umbrella since it is summer and it was sunny in the morning. She running fast to the nearest bus stop, nevertheless she is fully soaked.

Being with summer, she is only wearing a thin white T-shirt and short tennis skirt. Her pink bra is clearly visible but she is unaware as she is shivering from cold. Her soaked shirt stick to her petite figure and DD cup breast is standing out.

The bus stop is full of men staring at Veni, which she is unaware. After the bus arrived, she goes in first. She goes to the middle but got pushed slightly by flock of men.

Now she is in the back, surrounded by men and tried to hold on the strap that is hanging on the railing on the ceiling.

She is being squished by bunch of men, little did she know she is also obscured from front compartment. The bus jerked and it made her sway back and forth, left and right. Pushing her breast against someone's arm.

Now her waist is locked between two men, she doesn't realize one decided to ever so slightly pulling her skirt up. In fact she is thought the breeze coming out from under.

She is wearing bright pink lace panties. Couple of the men smirking when seeing that and begin to take a picture.

One man beside her who try to lock her waist try to start a conversation to distract her. Behind her, a finger poking gently on her anus.

"Eep! Ah.." she whimpered.

"Miss? What about the dog on this photo? Isn't she cute?" the man snickered while pretend showing her a picture of the dog.

"Ah..ah.. I-it's cuute.." she tried to look back and try to wiggle her way out, but ended up just swaying her hip around. One keeps recording her while others starting to grope and poking her panties.

"Can you please uhh..move aside..eek!" the bus jerked violently again, she put both hand on the railing to balance herself but the man on her right swiftly wrapping a belt around her wrist and tied it against the strap.

"Whaa?" she is now had both hands tied up in front of her. The men snickering and told her to keep her voice down or else other passenger will notice.

Other man behind begin cutting her skirt in half, it fall quickly and now her butt is shown.

"N-noo.." she whimpered softly. She try to pull on her restraint but unable to free herself. The groping doesn't stop, and next is her shirt cut to pieces.

The men chuckling at the helpless sight of Veni. Tied on both hand in pink bra and panties. The two men who sandwiched her step aside and let her stared at by all of them.

"Let me gooo.." she pleads, still swaying to get free. Her face is red and she is somehow getting turned on, but hate to admit it. She is now dangling in front of these men.

Another men who just gone back from hardware store, pull out a plastic rope and sneak it to tied on her rear of her panties, twisting it on the railing above and yanked it hard to give Veni a wedgie.

The back of the panties now stretching upwards, "Aahnn!" the men tied it securely to keep the panties pulled up.

Now Veni had to stand on her toes, butt sticking out, clit and crotch painfully pressed against the fabric. The men laughing and various snap can be heard.

Her face is red, both fron embarrassment and pleasure. Veni still cannot explain how but she liked being at mercy.

Lastly, the bra is cut apart and her breast is free. Various people squeezing, rubbing, kneading, pinching, milking, jiggling it. Veni can only moaned until someone balled up her shirt pieces and shoved it to her mouth to shut her.

"Mmhh. Mmm.." she closed her eyes and enjoyed being used by bunch of strangers. She didn't realize she is the only woman passenger in the bus.

She felt a finger fondling on her labia, spreading it apart and pushing them close, making the crotch strap buried down between the lips. They keep rubbing the fabric near the clit which aroused her more.

The shaking in the bus sometimes made her toes lost footing and she is hanging completely. Everyone laughing at seeing her struggle to get her toes down on the floor. One man pick up her wallet and read her ID.

"Veni, on XX street? Too bad we already pass the stop 5 minutes ago. Looks like you will spending the rest of 3 another stop hanging like this." He slaps on her butt cheek.

"Oooh!" she whimpered upon contact. One follow up with slapping and another one and so on. A man removed the gag and kisses her, Veni cannot fight back and return the kiss. She opened her mouth wide willingly, letting the tongue twirling inside.

Then everyone dispersed, mostly sit down and letting her keep hanging, struggle to release herself. But with her hand bound, she cannot pull the panties down to free herself. The stretch to above also made it unable to take off anyway, unless the rope removed or her panties cut.

"Please, let me go.." she shook again, making her breast jiggle. Now everyone ignoring her but still occasionally took photo of her embarrassing pose.

She is praying that these men will kindly let her go, but then again,

She can't walk back to the apartment in her undies only. Her face red again, imagining her naked figure on sidewalk in broad daylight.

End.