Tied to my Mother-in-Law's Bed

Story Info
A M.I.L. ties her S.I.L. to her bed, without his consent!
8.7k words
4.4
19.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers

Ladies and Gentlemen, another 'mother-in-law story,' but somewhat darker than my previous one. For this time, her daughter's husband most certainly does NOT want wish to be in her bed, or to indulge in any sort of sexual relationship with her. Not that this utterly selfish woman has any intention of considering or respecting his wishes at all. Hence me placing this tale in the 'non-consent' category as opposed to the 'incest' one.

*****

TIED TO MY MOTHER-IN-LAW'S BED

Once the effect of the drug that I'd been subjected to wore off enough, and I came to, I realised that I was in quite deep trouble and events had taken a turn very much for the worse. Firstly, as my head began to clear, although I had not been placed into any sort of blindfold at all, I was completely in the dark, in a strange and unfamiliar bedroom. It was utterly devoid of illumination of any kind within, the heavy, expensive, velvet curtains not allowing the merest light whatsoever to penetrate from the outside. Not that made too much difference anyway, for by now day had completely turned to night.

As I attempted to do two things, the fact hit me that I could do neither. Firstly, I tried to move, to discover that it was basically impossible, I had, very effectively, been tied to something. Both my arms and legs had been fastened to hold my body in a spread-eagled form to what I guessed, correctly, were the firm bedposts of a solid, and therefore secure, bed. One that had been covered in a delicious satin sheet before my actual confinement to it. Not that the gorgeous feel of that material against my bare skin, apart from some female lingerie items, in the form of a lacy and sexy suspender belt and some very sheer nylon stockings having been placed upon my legs, I was completely naked, compensated for the predicament I had found myself subjected to. Where was I? And whose bed was this, even more importantly why had whoever had taken my body and imprisoned it, done this to me?

My other discovery? When I tried to speak, to possibly call out, again like movement, I found the power of speech denied to me, by the placing of a set of, very heavily scented by some unknown woman's sexual juices, female satin panties within my mouth. Tied into place and held there with a silk dressing gown belt, several more of those forming the bonds that held my limbs within a state of firm bondage to this large, and clearly, luxurious bed.

My efforts to communicate did however alert the other person within the room as to my condition of having awoken. I sensed, rather than saw, as I say the room was pitch black, this person, who I couldn't identify but whom I knew was female, climb onto the bed and lie down beside me. As one of her hands reached down to wander over my balls and rapidly stiffening cock, something her deft touch took away any chance of me preventing despite the very real fact that was the last thing I desired, a gentle voice started to whisper into one of my ears. Which did at least identify to my rapidly recovering brain just who the woman, obviously my captor now, was. "Sssssh, Darling. Not a sound now, we don't want to attract any unwanted attention here, do we? You've no idea how much I've longed for, yes even prayed for, this moment to arrive, have you Darling? You totally, utterly and completely belong to me now! YOU ARE MINE!"

Be thankful for small mercies they say, so at least I knew exactly who my tormentor was. Claire. My wife's mother. But all of those small matters existing within in her capture of my body, such as her placing my legs in the very sheer nylon of her stockings, became dwarfed by one major factor here. As the last remnants of the drug used to enable my descent into her hands to so effortlessly occur began to wear off, one overwhelming thought engulfed me. She couldn't have described the situation any better, now, as she had correctly informed me, I WAS HERS! I had now found myself, totally securely and in an undoubted completely inescapable manner, tied to my mother-in-law's bed!

Now, any reasonable person could have made a case that it was entirely my own fault that I now found myself as Claire's complete carnal captive. Why? Because I had, with the very best of intentions, please believe me about that, interfered. Where I really shouldn't have, despite, as I say, my aims being for the best. After all this wasn't MY blood family, we were talking about here.

You see Lucy, my wife, despised her mother to the point where, if she didn't want any actual harm to come to her mum, Lucy wasn't vindictive at all, she just wanted no contact with her. With good reason. Claire was very manipulative, selfish, devious, conniving and extremely haughty. After several years of marriage and having produced a child in the form of Lucy, Claire had decided the Derek, Lucy's father, wasn't good enough for her. Meaning, not rich or stylish to the degree needed to satisfy her inflated ego. Being stunningly beautiful, Claire began to cast her beady eye around for somebody whom she considered to be a more suitable partner for her, please bear in mind that it would be extremely difficult to find someone more decent, honest and thoroughly pleasant than the husband she planned to desert.

Funnily enough the man she latched on to was also a decent chap, and no, she hadn't told him she was already married when she, successfully, set out to seduce him. Peter Beauchamp was a rich and very intelligent businessman, he'd established himself very well, and by now owned his own, highly successful, company. But he fell, absolutely, for the scheming Claire's charms, and believe me, she could turn on the charm alright. Not to mention her stunningly sexy looks and allure.

He'd fallen 'head over heels' for Claire before he discovered that she was in fact married to Lucy's father. Actually, it was only when he proposed marriage to Claire himself that he did, indeed, become aware of her status as Derek's spouse. But now he showed his decency, as he insisted that Derek be allowed to retain the marital home, and, with himself so under Claire's spell by now, not have to pay any alimony to her at all. Thankfully then, Derek was able to escape from Claire's clutches relatively unscathed financially. As for Claire herself, by now she'd moved in with Peter, freely spending his money, and living a grand life, all at his expense. However, there was another dimension to this equation. Having been lied to, when Peter finally did marry Claire, much to her disgust and disappointment, he'd insisted on her signing a 'pre-nuptial' agreement, which would ensure, that if she continued to play her games, and they did split up, she'd leave with virtually nothing. A wise precaution, as we shall see later.

Lucy's distain for her mother hadn't really grabbed hold of her just yet, for she liked and respected the kind and decent Peter. So, during this period she still continued to keep in contact with her and her new husband. Incidentally, being sixteen at the time of the break-up, she'd chosen to stay living with her father, much to Claire's delight. Being utterly selfish the last thing she wanted was a teenage daughter around, cramping her style!

This was still the situation regarding her mother a few years later when I entered the equation, with Lucy and I starting to date. It soon became crystal clear to me that if my, then girlfriend, disliked her mother, well she absolutely doted on her father. To me it was completely obvious why almost immediately. I quickly became aware of Derek's nature, this was a man who was a completely 'good egg,' kind, totally honest, hardworking and thoroughly decent. And with something in common with me, just like myself Derek was an engineer, although his calling was mostly mechanical, whereas my degree and employment was more within the field of electrics and electronics.

As well as getting on very well together regarding our respective occupations then, Derek and I shared another passion, one that the two Ladies of our lives, Derek had married again a lovely Lady by the name of Gemma, also delighted in, motorbikes. All four of us had a full motorcycle licence, and all four owned a 'bike themselves. Believe me the two girls looked great in leather, and the four of us participated in many a good ride together, no I'm talking about on the roads not in bed, including the annual ride to Silverstone for the British Moto Grand Prix.

Now, of course, in Britain with motorcycling very much being frowned upon by the 'respectable' classes, this was another wedge that soon became apparent between Claire and her former husband and daughter. Not that it bothered any of us at all.

By the time I'd raised enough courage to ask Lucy to take my hand in marriage, which to my great joy and relief she accepted, the rifts in Peter and Claire's relationship had very much begun to appear and become clear to all. To a large extent he'd started to see through her lies and deception. And above all he'd begun to rein in her spending of his money, and I'm sure you can all imagine just how well THAT went down? In many ways, Lucy's and my wedding was the final straw, Derek, Lucy and I insisted, that although Claire was welcome to attend, it would be Gemma sitting alongside Derek on the top table. As Lucy informed her, whilst she still considered Claire to be her mother, Mother Nature had determined that, Gemma was the woman she called MUM. Peter, naturally, agreed without any fuss and by now Claire's virtual hold on him had been broken. Publicly she screamed abuse at him, accusing him of betrayal and other such nonsense. He'd had enough of her by now.

Again, her roving eye started to scan around and this time she courted an almost male version of herself, a man named Graeme Duckworth, who was as devious, conniving and downright selfish as her. Naturally they 'fell' for each other, and this is where Peter's 'pre-nup' came into play, boy, was that a smart move on his part, or what? Not that the selfish Claire seemed to mind, Graeme was even richer than Peter, and as long as the very sexy Claire kept him happy in bed, which she was able to do with considerable ease, he allowed her full access to his substantial wealth. Incidentally, Derek, Gemma, Lucy and I still see Peter on a fairly regular basis as a good friend, and I'm delighted to say he's met and married a Lady far more suitable for him than the utterly self-centred Claire.

But this is where I, very much, went wrong and my interfering occurred. It was now that Lucy made her mind up to completely blank her mother out of our lives. So, when the invitation to Claire and Graeme's wedding arrived in our post, Lucy was all for simply throwing it into the waste bin. Which, and isn't hindsight a wonderful thing, I should have agreed to and allowed her to do. But NO, like a total pratt, I persuaded her to accept and inform them that she and I would gladly attend. Which, we did.

And this is when the seeds leading to my body becoming confined to her bed were sown. Unbeknown to me, Claire spotted me looking very closely at her nylon coated legs, which were totally gorgeous, and that was the moment where she decided, that once she'd taken me prisoner by tying me to her bed, she'd put my legs into nylon. THOSE nylons, yes when I awoke to find them covering my legs, it had been the very stockings and suspenders that she worn on her wedding day! For it was also the moment that she decided that she 'wanted' me and started to lay her plans for my capture. Her husband? Being as bad as her, he decided that he quite fancied a 'piece' of Lucy, he'd do to her precisely what his utterly conniving bride planned to subject me to, agreeing to take full part in Claire's devious schemes.

So, before we left the wedding scene, both Claire and Graeme approached us and invited Lucy and I to attend their home for a Saturday afternoon and night, a few weeks later, where she'd cook a 'special' meal for us, and the wine would flow. Again, I interfered and answered in the affirmative, without asking Lucy first. Because she would most definitely have refused. But I had now effectively committed us.

However, when my wife and I first arrived, well both Claire and Graeme couldn't have been more welcoming and friendly. The small talk started, they invited us into their very spacious living room, inviting us to sit, telling Lucy and I that they were just going to check how the dinner was coming along, within the kitchen.

When they returned, each was carrying two nearly full glasses of white wine, Chardonnay we were informed. Which, no doubt it was. But here was the point, the glasses given to my wife and I contained a little something extra, within these two Claire had placed a portion of a powerful, if almost tasteless, knockout drug.

Thus, as Lucy and I joined in her mother's 'toast' we suspected nothing. And it wasn't until we had downed the full glass that either of us began to realise that we had been duped. Suddenly my head seemed to become very light, my mind began to swim, and my legs turned to jelly. Just before I passed out myself, my wife tumbled to the floor in a state of total unconsciousness, and I knew that Lucy and I had delivered ourselves right into the devious Claire's hands!

Mind you she and Graeme still had some work to do. Between them they carried my body to their main bedroom, stripped me of all my clothing, placing my form centrally on their marital bed. It was now that Claire tied both of my arms, by the wrists and hands to the outer bedposts of the very solid and secure upper bedframe. With myself in a condition where even if I did 'come to' earlier than expected, I was now effectively captured, so they left me there to turn their attentions to my wife, also Claire's daughter of course, Lucy.

She too was carried upstairs, placed onto a double bed in their spare room, and again stripped naked. Claire placed her daughter's legs into stockings just as she would do to me, they stretched her out in a spread-eagled form, and then tied Lucy's limbs to the bedposts, in a manner that meant escape for Lucy was now utterly impossible. There Claire left Graeme to wait for Lucy to awake, returning to my 'room.'

She now finished the 'job' of my capture. Placing my legs now into those wedding day stockings and suspender belt, which no, she, quite deliberately, hadn't washed, followed by completing my bondage by firmly tying my ankles to the posts of the lower bedframe. But, as explained earlier she hadn't quite finished just yet. For now, she grabbed a vibrator, and bought herself to climax, a mild one admittedly, but it had coated the satin panties she was still adorned in with her sexual juices. Into my mouth they went, to be tied in place there, presenting me with no chance of ejecting them. And then, having closed the curtains ensuring the room was basically pitch black, just like her husband, she sat down to wait for the effect of the drug they'd used on us to wear off.

This then, was the situation I found myself when, as described earlier, the drug began to lose its effect, and I slowly regained consciousness. Utterly helpless, in a condition of complete capture, my body now the full property and plaything of the scheming, devious and totally untrustworthy Claire. Who was as delighted to have me in her hands and power as I was absolutely frightened to be there! Why had I interfered, just look at where it had got me now?

I like to think of myself as a good husband, so, despite discovering the extent of my predicament as Claire's complete carnal captive, my thoughts soon remembered that I'd come here with Lucy and began to wonder just where she was. In fact, although I'm sure it made no sense at all, I began to try to say, 'where's Lucy?' And whilst that possibly came out as something like "wwhheeeerreeee'sss Llluuuccccyyy" it did the trick, as Claire did seem to understand. I guess that she probably anticipated the question, not that thinking of somebody else other than herself was a natural reaction for her, of course.

"Do you promise not to shout out?" I nodded my affirmative reply. "Ok, I'm going to remove the gag, but any disobedience from you, and it goes straight back in! Understand?" Another nod, which Claire did clock, despite the darkness of the room.

She was as good as her word, and it was a blessed relief to take a good, hard, deep breath of fresh air after my mouth had been dominated by her scent for so long. "So Darling, you want to know just where Lucy is, do you?"

"Yes please, Claire! What have you done to her?"

"Firstly, that's Mistress Claire now, Darling!"

This was no time to argue. "Please Mistress Claire, where is my wife?"

"Oh, how romantic? Well, I can assure you that's she's safe and well. Just like you, Lucy is 'confined' to bed. Where, something that is well overdue, she's going to get to know her new stepfather much better. And he has promised me that she will come to no harm. A promise that I'll ensure he keeps, provided you give me precisely what I'm looking for from you!"

"And just what is that, then?"

"In the form of one word Darling, SEX!"

I should have guessed. Because let me make one thing very clear here, Ladies and Gentlemen, despite being in her late forties by now, Claire was still stunningly beautiful, and possessed sex appeal in spades. She was slim, the classic 'hourglass' figure, her flowing golden hair cascading over her head, and surrounding her utterly flawless face, containing the most beautiful lips and piecing blue eyes. She delighted in using those looks to thoroughly enjoy the 'pleasures of the flesh.' And, because of her sexual allure, she wasn't used to being refused. Well, Claire, this is ONE time when you won't get your own way. Or so I thought. Remember I was tied securely to her bed, so she could simply have forced her will onto me. But no, she was far smarter than that.

"I've captured you so I can damn well SHAG you, Darling! Yes, what I want you for is simply SEX! SEX! and yet more SEX! And no gentle 'making love' nonsense either. No, I'm going to now use your body and this..." grabbing hold of my, despite the situation, totally erect cock, "is now until I decide otherwise my 'living dildo!' Oh, yes, for the next few hours I'm going to enjoy myself at your expense, as I help myself to a great dollop of simply cold, hard and above all, RAW SEX! I've fancied shagging you half to death almost from the first time that I clocked eyes on you, and now, believe me, it's finally going to happen!"

Claire's luscious lips now met mine, but I kept my mouth firmly closed. Her response? To grab hold of my balls, and not only squeeze hard, but also twist. As the resulting pain shot throughout my body, and I went to cry out, so my mouth opened. Well, she was completely ready for that. Now her lips attacked mine, and with a level of passion that I'd never been subjected to, not even by Lucy at her most 'turned on!' Good Lord, was I facing a night of sex, at a level that I'd never had to endure before, in Claire's firm grip?

It appeared so. Because, again with the light being almost non-existent, although I couldn't see Claire's eyes, I could virtually feel them as they bored into mine! "Don't try to resist me again Darling! Because remember that I promised you that Lucy will come to no harm? Well, that will NOT apply if this futile attempt to deny me continues. In order to guarantee your wife's safety, I demand your complete and utter co-operation in this bed with me. I want SEX from you, and, by God, I'm going to get SEX! Or Lucy 'cops it!' Is that clear enough for you, Darling?"

What a total bitch, eh? I mean, just what sort of mother would threaten their own child in such a callous manner just to force somebody, their own son-in-law for goodness' sake, into betraying said daughter and indulge in sexual games with them? As I'm sure you can all imagine, at this moment in time I wanted nothing more than to kill her. Slowly and painfully! But she did speak the truth, however distasteful it was. I was completely helpless in HER hands, not her in mine. With Lucy also within the total grip of Claire and her new husband it began to dawn on me that I was utterly powerless, I would just have to give in to her demands. "Claire," I started, "if you give me your word that Lucy will NOT be harmed, then I will totally surrender my body to you! To do with as you wish, and with my full co-operation."

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers