Tied to my Mother-in-Law's Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better Darling, now that wasn't so hard, was it? Of course, if you do as I ask you, then Lucy will come to no harm, I willingly give my word about that. So then, just to show me that those were not empty words, I'm going to kiss you again. Let's have a REAL snog, eh? Make it a good one, then I'll overlook and forget that you just failed to address me in the correct manner. As Mistress Claire."

Just as she had told me, now her lips assaulted mine again, and this time I 'joined in.' To be utterly rewarded and then some more! It was a kiss that was as full of passion and sexual skill as I'm sure it is possible to be, a real sign of things to come. What's more, during this fantastic meeting of her lips and mine, Claire manoeuvred her body so that her, soaking wet, pussy descended onto my totally erect and rampant cock. Delicious!

So, when she finally broke off the kiss, she looked into my eyes, difficult to see that as it was so dark admittedly, and simply asked. "Are you ready for me, Darling?"

In no position to argue, remember her very real threat to hurt Lucy, I answered. "Yes, Mistress Claire, I'm ready to do whatever you want me to do. I'll try my absolute best to satisfy you."

"I know you will, Darling. And I believe that you'll very much enjoy doing so." She was right there; I did believe it. And so, it proved. Claire started to move up and down on my cock, very slowly, but totally seductively at first, but gradually accelerating her actions to produce the maximum feeling of contentment within said sexual organ of mine. Soon she was pumping me for all I was worth, the excitement level within my body ramping up to become almost uncontrollable. And, then IT happened! My balls seemed to contract, as they shot their load, via the route of my cock that had been 'conditioned' so skilfully by my captor, into her waiting pussy. Screaming out in sheer pleasure as the most intense orgasm that I'd EVER been subjected to, took hold of me in sheer ecstasy!

Mind you, those cries of mine became totally outclassed, as Claire had so brilliantly bought herself to climax at almost the same time as I enjoyed mine. Her body 'froze,' as ecstasy claimed her too, and despite being subject to the same state myself, I could tell that she'd, very much, enjoyed it.

Now Lucy is a very sexy woman herself, her and my sex life was extremely good, we gelled very well and had both enjoyed some extremely memorable sex sessions together. But, despite Lucy's truly fantastic sexual ability, I had never been subjected to such a climax as the one her mother had just taken me too. If Lucy was good, and she WAS, very good, then I'd just discovered that Claire was simply the BEST! Be that as it may however, I was here unwillingly and by blackmail; fantastic Claire might well be, but I still didn't want to be with her, I wished to be in bed with her daughter instead. And not just 'in' it!

For there was one thing I had fully realised here. It was my first ever time in bondage, but I now knew that simply adored being tied up and then subjected to sex in a manner where I had no choice in the matter. I just wanted Lucy to be my captor instead of Claire, even if her skills weren't quite as good. Or was that the case here? Maybe things had been so exhilarating because of the bondage I'd been placed in, and not so much just because Claire was so skilled? Besides, if I could imagine that I was in Lucy's hands and power instead of those of her mother, it would help me get through this, because it was absolutely clear that Claire was far from finished with me. To help me with this 'deception' I needed Claire to blindfold me, even though the light was at such a low level within the room. But how? I needed to make it appear to be her own idea, as if SHE wanted it, not me.

"Mistress Claire, THAT was utterly superb, you really are the best!" Nothing like a bit of flattery is there? "But what could make it even better, is if you took away my power of sight. I know the light here is poor, but just think how excited you'll feel if I have no idea where you are, or what you're about to do to me. You can tickle, feel your way over my body, and nylon covered legs, and I'll have NO idea what your plans are. How does that appeal?"

It appeared that I'd hit the jackpot, for I sensed a massive smile form on her face. Confirmed as she actually switched on the light within the room. Now I could see that it was indeed very luxurious, a large room well-furnished even if the stylish bed rather dominated. And that the satin of the sheets, and pillow where my head rested, delighted in being an almost pure white in colour. As was 'my' lingerie, remember these items had formed part of her wedding outfit. What of my companion, I hear you ask? Well, her own stockings and suspender belt were of the hue of utter black. Together then, these items almost represented 'good and evil,' not a bad analogy of just what the situation within this bedroom was, I'm sure you can all agree.

Not that I was allowed my power of sight for very long. Mind you, I had seen enough to know that the bonds that Claire had subjected my four limbs to, were completely secure and utterly inescapable. I was going to remain on this bed for as long as Claire wished for, me having NO say in the matter at all. However, just as I had hoped for, she withdrew a blindfold from her lingerie 'store.' Again, in pure white, not that the colour mattered because it was one of those expensive, 'proper' items that allowed no light to penetrate whatsoever. Just as I found out when Claire placed it over my eyes, reducing my world, just as I had wanted, to complete, utter and total darkness and sightlessness. Meaning, despite Claire now leaving the light still switched on, I could not see her at all, and could now to try to convince myself that Claire was indeed Lucy.

And I'd need to, for Claire almost immediately climbed back onto the bed, resuming her actions. My cock was beginning to spring into 'life' again, no doubt greatly assisted by Claire's hands gently stroking and caressing both it and the balls that it was attached to. As her, nylon coated, legs rubbed against mine, causing a form of electricity to flow throughout my entire body. She was really turning me on again, in an utterly skilful manner.

Once more she started slowly, gradually increasing the pace of her enticement until she was pumping me at a furious rate again. With the same delicious result. Claire now took the pair of us to 'heaven' again, excelling at using her considerable sexual skill level to take me somewhere fantastic, a high I'd never quite reached before in my life, despite Lucy's own considerable skill level with regard to the 'pleasures of the flesh.' However, to a large degree I did manage to convince myself that I was in fact, held within the hands of my wife instead of her mother.

As I did again, where for the third time that evening Claire used her outstanding ability to give us both another climax to remember, as ecstasy fully claimed us both. But now any illusions I had with regard to the identity of my 'lover' were about to become absolutely shattered. For Claire's utter selfishness entered the equation and now took over. Which meant my mind was confronted by the complete reality that it was Claire, not Lucy, who had me helpless in their power.

You see, although her actions had produced some real excitement and enjoyment for me, that hadn't been her major aim here. As usual with Claire it was all about HER. And she began to resent the twenty minutes or so that it took my sexual organs to 're-charge' after every time that they had ejaculated, and I had cum. What she wanted was my cock to remain permanently hard, where I would be denied any release and stay in a condition where she could bring herself to climax after climax almost immediately, without the annoying wait in-between them occurring, for me to recover.

So, unseen by me for Claire had left the blindfold in place, when she skilfully caused my tool to become hard again, she now grabbed another stocking and used this to tie around my balls and the base of my totally erect cock. I knew exactly what this meant, despite not being able to see her actions at all. That I would be denied the pleasure of being able to cum at all, again from this point until she, and only SHE, decided, the excitement of the sexual action would only be in her favour now. So much for me trying to convince myself that I was subject to Lucy's imprisonment instead, as you can all imagine, my wife would never have treated me in such a callous and selfish manner.

Claire kept me tied to her bed and in a position where she could indeed exist in an almost simultaneous state of ecstasy for over two hours more. Until she herself was virtually spent. I could do nothing to stop her, of course, returning to the mental desire to end her life, there and then. But at least before she did stop and having taken an effective break to enable her to regain some of her strength, she did release my cock and balls from their tie. Meaning that for the final shag of this night I was again bought to a state of complete and utter ecstasy.

Now Claire was finally satisfied, not that she had any intention of releasing me at all. "This has been a truly fantastic night, Darling. And you've kept your word to give me everything you have and truly induce a sex session that I've really enjoyed. And, although I really need to stop now, for you've completely exhausted me, the good news is that we've going to simply take this up again in the morning. So, ciao for now, but I'm sure that you can't wait to be mine again! Which you will be, I can fully assure you of that!"

Now Claire at least released my limbs, one by one, moving them around to offset cramp, and used a hospital 'bottle' to enable me to empty my bladder. Her final preparation for me? Back into my mouth went her soiled panties! And then she left, switching out the light again, not that I could tell, of course. Oh, and locking the door of her bedroom, as if my body being firmly tied to her bed wasn't enough to prevent any escape from her plans for me.

Somehow, and to this day I've no idea as to how, I managed to obtain some sleep that night. And recover my strength, sure I hadn't 'worked' as hard as Claire, and being about half her age I was much younger than her, but the session she had subjected me to had taken it out of me too. But I was fully recovered as I heard the key turning in the lock of her bedroom door, and I sensed Claire return to her bed and its complete captive. Me.

Before she actually attempted to even touch my body though, I sensed her taking picture after picture of my imprisoned state, I could clearly hear the 'snap' as the camera in her hands recorded my predicament. Knowing that she was attempting to ensure that this wouldn't be our last 'session' together. After a few minutes she left again, returning quite quickly but without the camera this time.

Claire repeated her last action of the previous night, releasing my limbs one by one, again, to somewhat refresh them and prevent cramp from taking over. And once more allowed me to empty my bladder. Then I felt her climb back onto the bed and my bound body. And when she removed her, very effective gag, her lips once more attacked mine and the day's activities began.

Strangely for her, I mean we're not talking about her normal behaviour at all, she did seem to consider my feelings and enjoyment this time. For she made no attempt to deny me any climax at all, seeming totally happy to allow the time needed for me to recover between the states of ecstasy that she took me to, and didn't make any attempt to tie my 'tools' in a position to prevent this. And, despite my utter hatred of her I can't deny that I thoroughly enjoyed just what Claire did to me, she really did take me to 'heaven' again and again! Not that she didn't gain any pleasure for herself of course, it was crystal clear that she most certainly did, as her cries of pure bliss and gratification made quite understood.

Again, after roughly two hours in her hands, Claire bought proceedings to a close. And this time, after removing the blindfold, she undid the bonds holding my legs to her bed. Now she removed the stockings from my pins, being very gentle about the process, as they were very sheer and easy to ladder. "Did you enjoy wearing these, Darling? After all, I'd clocking you looking at them so intently on my special day, that I thought you might fancy trying them for yourself? But, once I've washed them, away into safe storage they'll go, I mean they are from my wedding day, after all. But don't worry, when I take and tie you to my bed again, which I will Darling, I'll have another set for you to enjoy!"

Thing is, I HAD enjoyed having my legs covered in sheer nylon, I couldn't deny it! But that wasn't the overwhelming factor here. For Claire had blazingly stated, without any hesitation at all, that I'd be back in bondage to her yet again at some point in the future. Just what I dreaded, and the very last thing I wanted, despite how exciting and exhilarating the whole experience of being subject to her outstanding sexuality had been.

But not for now, as she did indeed release my body completely from her clutches. Not before she'd warned me not to try to take any action against her, advice I heeded as I had no idea as to Lucy's whereabouts. Claire, having placed herself within a satin dressing gown, invited me to dress myself in my own clothing, which I did. Then following her out of the bedroom, to return to the spacious living room.

For the first time in several hours I saw Lucy, herself back in the clothes she'd come here in. With a look of total despair on her face, it became clear that Graeme had used her in exactly the same manner as Claire had done to me.

But, unlike our tormentors, I had also clocked the look of steely resolve underneath this apparent surrender. I fully understood the hidden message that Lucy was sending me, 'don't do anything here and now, we'll decide just how this pair will pay once we get away from here.' I managed to also successfully convey the return message that I completely accepted her meaning and would hold my anger back.

Claire started to outline just how she saw the situation, utterly oblivious to these unseen signals passing between my wife and I. Believing Graeme and her in the position of holding the winning hand, she explained how they had tapped into Lucy's 'phone, thankfully I'd left mine at home, her e-mail address and contacts. Any dis-obedience from either Lucy or I to her future demands would result in those compromising pictures of me, and Lucy herself she'd been subjected to the same treatment of being filmed tied to the bed, being 'sprayed' out to all of Lucy's contacts, both business and personal.

"So then, when WE wish it, the pair of you will return here, where you'll both be our sex slaves again. Because," looking in my direction, "I really loved having you last night, and I want to, again." Now looking at Lucy, "as my husband enjoyed himself with you and also wants seconds!" And now, although none of us knew it at this stage and wouldn't become aware that it was an error on her part for some time, she made a major mistake. "And next time Darling, I'm fed up with you two 'scrouging' off of us, buy your own bloody stockings and suspenders, and damn well make sure that both of you are wearing them underneath your outer clothing when we summon you here again!"

With that we were allowed to leave, and almost as soon as we drove through the gate marking the boundary of their property, Lucy's manner completely changed. Her 'defeated' look utterly vanished as she directed me. "Drive straight to the hospital, Sweetheart," meaning the one where she worked as a senior nurse. "There's almost certainly some trace of that drug that bitch used to trap us still within our blood. Once we have proof of that, we'll have some evidence to present to the Police. Because there's NO way that cow," her own mother don't forget, "and her new 'beau' are going to get away with this! They damn well RAPED us!" It seemed her determination for justice was even stronger than mine and believe me I WANTED it! Good, it was clear that Lucy and I were going to be 'singing from the same hymn sheet' here, and with this driven by a quiet, but total conviction! Something that we resolved to obtain for both Claire and her latest husband.

It was thankful that Lucy was such a popular figure at the hospital where she worked, for all of the tests performed regarding the drug we'd both been subjected to needed to be undertaken somewhat unofficially. As it was, said tests firmly established that we HAD been drugged, and also the substance used. It was the next day before the results were, in fact, confirmed, and once Lucy had possession of the print-out result it was time to present them to the Police.

We had a real stroke of luck, well overdue possibly, when we reported the crime to at our local station. For on duty that very day was an extremely experienced senior officer, one with considerable knowledge regarding 'sex' cases, who had taken down a very rich and powerful 'Madam,' by the name of Madeline Fortesque a few years previously. Detective Superintendent Sharon Greenhouse, she'd been a D.C.I. back at the time of Fortesque's conviction, greeted us with warmth and professionalism when we were introduced to her. She praised Lucy for having the foresight of having our bodies tested for the pressure of Claire's drug, agreeing that it could prove to be a major piece of evidence. And generally suggesting, that for now we accept any demand that we received from Claire, and not to alert Lucy's mother in any way that we had contacted the authorities, the Police in particular.

Sharon's eyes widened when, during the conversation, the fact that Claire had demanded that we both attend her next time she called, wearing stockings and suspenders that we had to purchase ourselves. "That could be very useful. The almost perfect place to hide a listening microphone. After all they can manufacture them so small nowadays. Please, buy some as soon as possible, and then drop them off here, marked for my express attention. This demand of your mother's could present us with a real opportunity to nail her." How ironic! Lucy and I simply couldn't resist giving each other a wry smile.

Naturally, as soon as we could we followed Sharon's instructions, purchasing two sets from a local 'sex store,' and dropping them at the Police Station ourselves, handing them over to Sharon personally. She promised to contact us once her team had worked out just what device to employ and where to conceal it.

Two days later, in the evening Sharon visited our own home, with devices having been placed within one of the clasps of both suspender belts. She asked us to place them onto our legs, then cover them with the clothes we would wear over them if Claire summoned us. Now, having dialled Lucy's mobile phone, she left to sit in her car, parked down the road, as if she was sitting outside of Claire and Graeme's home. Now she instructed us to talk, normally especially in terms of volume. Checking on just how clearly, she could both hear and record the conversation. She now instructed us to remove the outer clothes, to discover that the signal was far stronger. Therefore, as she returned to our home, she suggested that, if possible, when talking to Claire, with the aim of inducing her to incriminate herself, we did so with our 'lingerie' uncovered. I knew that by myself appealing to my mother-in-law's ego, that would most definitely possible.

Now it was a case of simply waiting for Claire to make her demand. Funny how something we had been dreading now became wanted, for it should bring matters to a head, as it were. But Claire made us wait. Finally, after over three weeks since our combined rape, the call came through. We were required to visit Claire and Graeme on the next Saturday afternoon.