Tied to my Mother-in-Law's Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And we obeyed, dressed in lingerie as ordered. Trying not to appear too willing. As soon as Claire had opened her front door, she frantically kissed me. Right in front of Lucy. "Do you really have to rub my wife's nose in it? Isn't this humiliating enough for us?" Using this speech to remove my shirt and trousers without her noticing too much, meaning our conversation became audible to a larger degree.

"Oh, come on Darling. You both know why you're here, and I'm delighted to see that you both have decided to be sensible. I WANT you!"

"But why Claire? Doesn't Graeme satisfy you?" He hadn't appeared yet. "Why did you need to drug me, and now blackmail me to force me to your bed? Why do you feel the urge to rape me? What's wrong with you?"

"Force you? You seemed willing enough last time, after your initial reluctance."

"You drugged me and then threatened to hurt Lucy if I didn't, remember? Your own daughter!"

"Well now if you don't agree to give me what are want, I'll hurt her again. Reputationally that is." Turning to her daughter. "Make no mistake, if your husband doesn't surrender his body to me, all those compromising pictures WILL be sent! Can't see you keeping you job if that happens, can you. Anyway, you stay here and wait for Graeme, he's got some real plans for you today! While I tie your man here to my bed, and have my way, on my terms with him." She took my hand. "Come on Darling, my bed awaits, she wants your body to belong to her, just like she enjoyed 'entertaining' you last time.

Claire led my almost naked body away from my wife, her daughter, with no idea that our conversation had come out nice and clear within Sharon's Police vehicle parked just down the road. All of it recorded, including Claire's threats and basic admission that she'd blackmailed both of us. Effective rape. Just as Claire was guiding me to her bedroom, Sharon and her team were preparing to make their move.

So as Claire laid me down on her bed, covered in black satin this time, and having ordered me to spread myself out so she could securely tie my body to it, there was a loud knock on her front door. She simply ignored it, as Graeme had now made an appearance, and it was he who opened said door. To be confronted by a very attractive and sexy woman, but any feelings of desire he might have felt became dispelled immediately, as she produced a warrant card. And several uniformed Police officers were standing there, right behind her.

"Mr Graeme William Duckworth?" Sharon asked. He nodded. "In that case, Graeme William Duckworth, I'm arresting you for the rape of Mrs Lucy Claire Johnson. And other sexual offences. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence. Do you understand?"

Graeme almost staggered with shock. "What do you mean rape? What the hell are you talking about? I mean Lucy willingly allowed me to ravish her! Didn't you."

Lucy's cold, hard voice completely displayed the total anger within her. "If you're stupid enough to actually think anybody will believe that utter balderdash, then you're even thicker than I thought. You RAPED me, just as that slut of your wife did so to my husband. And now the pair of you are going to pay for that! Thank you, Superintendent!

Sharon turned to one of the male officers. "Accompany this 'gentleman' to allow him to dress himself, and then cuff him." Turning to Graeme now, "where is your wife's bedroom? I haven't finished here yet!" He co-operated, explaining where his wife currently was.

Who had just completed my capture to her bed, tying the second of my legs to the lower bed frame, as the door burst open and Sharon, and two policemen strolled in. "Stand right where you are!" She commanded the aghast Claire.

"Just who the hell do think you are?" Claire asked once she'd recovered her composure somewhat. "What do you think you're doing in my room?"

Sharon produced her warrant card. "I am Detective Superintendent Sharon Greenhouse, and I take it that you are Mrs Claire Imogen Jennifer Duckworth?"

"What's it to you?" Claire retorted, still in a belligerent mood at her 'pleasure' being so, in her opinion anyway, rudely interrupted!

"JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!" Came the command in reply. Now quite shaken, Claire obeyed, to be arrested there and then by Sharon, who issued the same standard arrest caution as Graeme had received. And then it was suggested to her that, unless she wished to be taken into custody at the Police Station just wearing black stockings and suspender belt, she dressed herself.

Meanwhile Sharon addressed me, still adorned in precisely the same manner and tied to my former captor's bed. "Now then Sir, do I understand that you find yourself in this position by duress? Do you give your willing consent to be placed within your present position?"

"I most certainly did not, Superintendent. This 'lady' whom you've just arrested had blackmailed me into this position, threatening to expose images that she took of myself, also my wife in the same situation, in precisely this position from a previous occasion. When I had been drugged into unconsciousness to awaken and find myself captured by her. Whereon she threatened my wife's safety if I refused her demands for sexual pleasure."

"Got all that down?" Sharon asked one of her team. "Now Sir, I'm going to leave you here for now, your wife will attend shortly to release you." She turned and noticing that Claire had indeed put some clothes on, ordered her to be cuffed. And led her prisoner out of the room, together with all the other officers present. Leaving me there, still tied to Claire's bed. But amused and utterly delighted to have seen my tormentor placed into custody herself, if not in a sexual manner as I had been, but in a purely legal sense. Believe me, THAT was one hell of a satisfying experience. Justice, it appeared, was about to be done.

It took some time for Lucy to enter the room to untie me. Because Sharon had allowed Graeme to contact their solicitor, arranging for him to meet Claire and himself at the station. And for some her officers to seize their computer, for it to be examined for those snaps of Lucy and I in her mother's bondage. And for Claire to then agree to allow her daughter to remain and secure their home, as herself and her husband were led away.

Finally then, Lucy did to attend to me. "You know, you look utterly delicious and enticing just where you are now Darling! I'm tempted to leave you there for a while and give you a damn good shagging myself!"

"Well, I can't stop you, if that's what you want." With the smile upon my face clearly displaying the fact that just what Lucy was suggesting was exactly what I WANTED her to do to me. She understood alright, grabbing the blindfold that Claire had intended to use upon me, and removing my power of sight from me!

But, this time I didn't need to imagine or pretend, as for the next two hours Lucy, my wife, kept me there, unleashing the full power of her considerable sexuality upon my utterly helpless and bound body. And proving herself to be just as skilled as her mother, giving me a 'sexperience' that I will fully treasure until my dying day. All the time, of course, with me being totally unable to refuse, deny or resist her actions, because I was still firmly and securely.....

TIED TO MY MOTHER-IN-LAW'S BED!

****

Incidentally, if any of you are interested in the previous exploits of Detective Superintendent Sharon Greenhouse's taking down of Madeline Fortesque, where she is one of the stars of the show, including very much in a sexual sense, then that is all described in my previous story, 'So crime doesn't pay after all.' Although i must warn you all, that was one of the first stories that i posted here, so is full of my bad habits of the overuse of CAPITALS and ' ' marks.