Tied to the Edge 02

Info
Another light bondage session with a slow deliberate build. [M4F]
151 words
4.7
14k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/24/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmmm well hello again, you sexy woman...

It's been too long since I had you come visit me here in my cozy little apartment... and I know that you've been asking for me to show you my ropes again...

I've been so thoroughly excited to help you try out some new ways of being tied up and teased, I can't tell you how happy I am to finally be giving you this...nothing rough or degrading here, just some delicious restraint, and the challenge of trying not to cum until I tell you to... if you think you can last that long ;)

Enjoy! 🖤

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

PLease do another edgeing audio, but I really want you to pretend that it is my pussy edgeing your cock by tightening up on your shaft. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My gawd that was 🔥🔥🥵🥵🔥🔥. Prefect combination of teasing & romance & pleasure & so much more. I wish i had a man who spoke to me like that AND turned me on the way you do. Every woman should be blessed enough to have a man treat her this good. I'll definitely be back for more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A whole hour of teasing! This is so good it's painful 😫

VanillaAnonVanillaAnon12 months ago

Thank you for offering the B without the D/s. I did not know I liked it. I know better, now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You must have some kind of power over me. The second you said "NOW" I came hard, crying out. Such a good recording. I had to cum again after it stopped and I hardly ever wanna do that.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Chance Meeting At A Wedding A wild ride at a wedding.in Audio
The Music Lesson I can control myself... I'm a professional...in Audio
Late Night Playtime I didn't mean to wake you, I just can't stop throbbing...in Audio
A Very Hungry Thank You Let me show you my appreciation the best way I know how...in Audio
Thank You For Using Me All tied up and desperate to be your fucktoy...in Audio
More Stories