All Comments on 'Tied to the Edge 02'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How lucky am I to be needing a new recording from you and finding this appear!

I love your voice, it is so warm and gentle and this is what I needed right now. Thank you, thank you, thank you for being you!

ButteredPotatoesButteredPotatoesabout 1 year ago

Oh my god, hearing that string of warm appreciation immediately followed by your breathy growl of "Now beg me to fuck you" drove me WILD. Amazing work Singer <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you.

Next time I should be the one doing the binding and blinfolding, non? Z.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was beautiful, Singer. Well done 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Omg. Why did that make me sob??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is what I have been aching for. I didn’t think it was possible to find the combination of bondage without pain and humiliation. But you did. I don’t know how, but you did.

And you did it so artfully, so gently, and yet you kept all the burning lust completely intact. The level of the tease and coaxing was perfect. I never thought I’d ever find this anywhere. Thank you so very much Singer. Very well done.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongabout 1 year ago

Nicely done, my friend. 😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Singer, this has to be one of your strongest openings yet! The immediate command to kiss and dive right into the fantasy had me hooked, and I was already dripping with “Chopped everything that needs chopping. Marinated everything that needs marinating.” You REALLY understand that being taken care of starts long before the bedroom. The intimacy of this piece between all the teasing was divine, especially the moments of hand squeezing, and coupled with the aggressive commands sent me over the edge easily. Please more role play audios like this, more loving bondage, and I second a role reversal of who’s tied up next time too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You must have some kind of power over me. The second you said "NOW" I came hard, crying out. Such a good recording. I had to cum again after it stopped and I hardly ever wanna do that.

VanillaAnonVanillaAnonabout 1 year ago

Thank you for offering the B without the D/s. I did not know I liked it. I know better, now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A whole hour of teasing! This is so good it's painful 😫

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My gawd that was 🔥🔥🥵🥵🔥🔥. Prefect combination of teasing & romance & pleasure & so much more. I wish i had a man who spoke to me like that AND turned me on the way you do. Every woman should be blessed enough to have a man treat her this good. I'll definitely be back for more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

PLease do another edgeing audio, but I really want you to pretend that it is my pussy edgeing your cock by tightening up on your shaft. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tied to the Edge Previous Part