Tied Together

Story Info
Rory is put through an intimate situation with a new friend.
1.6k words
4.63
19.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers

Mistress, leash in hand, led me into the backroom. I shuffled behind her, my heels clicking on the black floor, eyes wide with excitement. She didn't tell me what I would be doing back here, she rarely did. All she said was it would be a "new experience". I had learned to fear and love that description, well aware of the "experiences" she had put me through in the past.

I was brought to a black room, big lights surrounding the edges. The centre table seemed to be almost lit like a spotlight, the main event. Naturally, that was where Mistress led me to, having me climb onto the padded top, my stocking covered knees comfy and in place. I felt her hand on my exposed ass, comforting me as she strapped me to the table. Bent over on my elbows and knees, ass stuck in the air, I whimpered as I waited, not sure what was in store for me.

As I wiggled back and forth, nervously waiting for what was going to be done to me, I froze as another woman led a girl like me on a leash into the room. I couldn't take my eyes off her, she was so pretty! Pigtails framed her face, an all pink outfit consisting of a miniskirt, fishnets, collar, and a crop top withSLUT plastered across her chest. Even her lips, cute and slightly open, were a bright pink. As I stared at her, she broke into a shy smile.

To my horror, this cute girl was brought to kneel on the same table, her hands belted right on top of mine! I could feel her painted fingers on my arms, gently tracing over my skin. When I looked up, she was right there, so close to my face I could feel her breath. Staring into her eyes I gulped, feeling more nervous than ever before. Somewhere in the distance I heard my Mistress laugh, running her hands through my hair as she asked if I liked my new friend. I don't remember blushing that hard in my life.

Giggling, the other girl smiled, also blushing as we watched the other woman step forward. I assumed that was her Mistress, placing a ball gag in her subs mouth. Confusion spread across my face as I saw it had four straps instead of two, going the other way. As I was pushed towards my "new friend", I realized what they were for. Barely given time to moan, my lips were placed around the same gag, feeling the strap going around my head. Locked in place, I stared into the eyes across from me, our lips touching, mouth and tongue separated only by a ball. My clit strained in its cage, beyond excited, straining from this new situation.

I could barely breathe, staring into the prettiest eyes I had ever seen. Our moans intertwined, our lips moving constantly, brushing against each other. We both grabbed each others arms for support, becoming overwhelmed by this position. As our Mistresses pushed their gloved fingers in our ass, stretching us out and adding lube, we both moaned in unison. Both whores, both leaking from chastity, and both frustrated beyond belief.

Fingers upgraded to dildos, I felt my own orgasm building. From the moans and eye rolling in front of me, it seemed she was close too. But both of us were denied, kept on edge, as if they were preparing us for something. We both grunted as a large plug was lodged in our ass, feeling full and excited. Mistress leaned down and told me to behave, to be a good girl. I whimpered, watching her leave the room with the other Domme, wondering why the two of us were left behind.

As we stayed, tied up and waiting, our excitement got the better of us. Humping back and forth, we both pushed the plugs inside of us in and out, moaning from the effects it was having on our g-spot. Just two denied girls, clits locked tightly away, trying desperately to get the only pleasure allowed to them. I moaned into her. She moaned into me. We stared into each others eyes, so desperate for release. So desperate to cum.

Interrupted by two men entering the room I almost screamed, humiliation burning through me as I imagined what they saw. They just laughed, slapping our asses, calling us out as the horny sluts we were. Pulling the plugs out with ease, they replaced them with their cocks. Big cocks, very big cocks. Holy fuck big cocks. I groaned at the size of mine, feeling it stretch me open. My new friend seemed to be having the same issue, her eyes going wide in front of me.

Squeezing each other for support, never breaking eye contact, we shared moans as the cocks inside of us pushed in and out, hard. I couldn't believe how far his cock was going inside of me, it felt like I could feel it in my lungs! Moans catching in my throat, my face betraying how much I had needed this, she giggled as she stared at me, enjoying the scene of me being fucked. Not able to divert my eyes, I blushed further as my new friend saw what a depraved, horny slut I truly was.

As I felt my orgasm building from the assault of this big cock, I knew she was going to see me cum as well. My moaning increased, heightened by the smack to my ass as my assailant asked if I was going to cum. Nearly hyper-ventilating, I felt her hands grab me for encouragement. My eyes rolled inside my skull, and I came. I pushed hard against her, tasting her lips, grabbing her as best I could for support. Cum spurting out of my cage, desperately leaking from my clit, I came so hard strapped to the table, being used like a whore.

Through deep breaths I recovered, still being fucked by the beautiful cock inside of me. I listened as my new friend also came, giving her the support she showed me. I stared into her beautiful eyes as she shook, leaking cum onto the cushioned covering beneath us. Breathing heavily, she smiled at me as best she could, squeezing back as we both moaned, cocks still fucking hard, not concerned with our orgasms.

Pulling out suddenly, both men moved towards our face, removing the gag. We moved to stretch our jaws, but our open mouths were quickly used, cocks shoved down our throats. I choked, barely able to breathe, as two hands grabbed either side of my head, thrusting in and out of me. I glanced to my left, seeing she was given the same treatment. The men were excited, the effects of fucking our asses catching up to them, and quickly I was filled with cum. Filled. I felt cum everywhere in my mouth, some dripping down my chin. I tried desperately to keep it all in, swallowing just a little so I could show him my mouth, as I had been taught.

A final twitch, he pulled his spent cock out of me, wiping it on my face. Not caring about the cum in my mouth, or thanking me, he simply walked away, finished with using me. I looked over to her, same predicament, pretty lips covered in cum. Without hesitation, I kissed her, hard. Cum transferring to each other, we kissed. Moaning as I felt her slippery tongue with mine, we kissed. When I pulled away all the cum was gone, and I giggled. Bashfully she looked at me, batting those pretty eyes. It didn't take long until two cum breathed sluts kissed once more.

Shooing us away from each other, her Mistress walked back in. My friend, whose name I found out was Sabrina, was let out of her bounds. Stretching from the ordeal, she waited to the side as instructed, hands behind her, eyes down. Sabrina's Mistress then went behind me, spanking my ass playfully, forcing a moan from my tired lips. I then felt her hand on my cage, quickly feeling it open? How did she have the key!? I tried to ask, but she cut me off with a smack to my balls, making me cry out. A few more slaps to ensure I was quiet, as well as soft, I felt a new cage encase my clit. Tighter, smaller, and different. With the all familiarclick, I was let go, the stinging feeling in my balls still there.

I stood up on my heels, keeping my hands by my side. My new keyholder ordered me to stand still, hands to my side. Sabrina was called over to disrobe me, only happy to do so. She giggled, taking the clothes off my body. Fully naked I was cleaned of cum, my lips wiped of their lipstick. I whimpered seeing Sabrina's Mistress pull out a new outfit for me, my clit twitching and throbbing in its new cage.

Pink stockings, miniskirt, and heels were quickly placed on me. A crop top withWHORE draped across the chest, pink lipstick, and of course, two pink ties to split my hair into pig tails. I looked at Sabrina, matching in almost every way. She stared back, excitement in her eyes, enjoying her new twin. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She giggled, lifting my skirt up to show me my new pink cage. Sabrina quickly did hers as well, of course exactly the same. Smiling, happy, I hugged her, quickly kissing her pretty lips.

Mistress again separated us, showing me the final part of my outfit, a pink collar. Locked on and ready, we were both led out on a leash,SLUT andWHORE. As we giggled to each other, her hand found mine, squeezing tightly as we left the room into the world, hand in hand, together.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers