Tied Up and Happy

Story Info
A wife who needs to feel submissive gets what she wants.
1.1k words
4.25
6.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The text came at about three in the afternoon.

"Are the ties still there?"

There were tie downs hidden between our mattress and box spring. One for each limb. Of course, she already knew the answer, but it was her way of letting me know it had been too long and she needed to feel submissive.

She'd be home from work in about two hours. Plenty of time to prepare. I got out the "toy box" we kept hidden in our closet and began to work out the best way to scratch this particular itch.

Part of what made us work as a couple was the knowledge that whenever she asked, I'd take control. To further this goal, I decided to do something different this time, and lay some of the items we'd use on the bed. I wanted her to enter the room and have an idea of what was going to happen to her. I also held back a few items by placing them in the top dresser drawer. Hidden, but easy to access quickly.

The normal bed linens were stripped away, with only a dark red silk sheet, and one pillow with a black silk pillowcase left in their place. Each restraint was freed and was resting visible on the four corners of our queen bed. In the middle were four leather straps meant for her wrists and ankles, and a blindfold.

I set the dinner table, opened a bottle of chilled Sauvignon Blanc, turned on the electric candles, and went to work making an asparagus risotto.

Right on time, she walked through the front door at 5 o'clock and smiled as I was putting dinner on the table.

Hoping that I understood her text, she ate quickly, threw back a few glasses of wine, and stared at me, urging me on to eat faster. I was enjoying her impatience. Tonight was clearly a green light to do whatever I wanted.

We eventually moved to our softly lit bedroom. I sent her to the on-suite bathroom and told her to come back ready. She glanced at the bed, nodded her head, and scurried off to follow my directions.

She came out naked, with her long hair resting below her shoulders, and stood at the foot of the bed.

I started by binding each limb with leather straps that had metal hoops attached. Blindfolded, I guided her to lay on her back in the middle of the bed. Starting with her left arm, I connected the first binding. Then her right arm. Both legs followed. She was naked on the bed, extremities stretched and pulled just tight enough that she had little room to adjust.

I gently caressed her cheek and gave her a soft kiss. With my right hand, I traced a path between her breasts, without touching them, down her stomach, and gently ran my middle finger over her folds.

She exhaled a deep breath.

Now for the first surprise. From the top drawer I took out a ball gag. She didn't know we had one, and this was her first experience taking one in her mouth.

"Open wide."

She obeyed.

I placed the red ball in her open mouth, and carefully lifted her head to connect the Velcro strap.

"Snap your fingers if you're okay with where this is going." I whispered in her ear.

She quickly reacted with her consent.

"From now on, if you need out, snap your fingers. Otherwise, stay still, and be my hole."

Now a second surprise, her nipple clamps. Her nipples were already hard, and it was easy to put the clamps on the tightest setting. Left breast, then right. The heavy chain that connected them created additional tension.

Again, I ran my finger down her stomach and gently over her trimmed pussy. Warm, and now slightly moist.

Then without a word, I left the room.

It had been about 10 minutes since she took her clothes off. I wanted her totally lost in what was happening. I wanted her to feel vulnerable, small, and submissive. Leaving was a way to show her how in control I was, and how she had no choice but to accept her fate.

Without talking, I walked back into the room. A gentle tug on the chain connecting her pinched nipples. Another check below. She was sopping wet, and the room smelled like her pussy.

"Your cunt isn't wet enough yet. When it is I'll pay attention. Until then you'll stay gagged and tied up."

Even though she was ready, I wanted to lean into being in control and make her wait a bit longer.

I left again but this time for only a brief moment.

Elle was brilliant and accomplished. To the outside world she presented herself as demure and conservative. She was a beautiful woman in her early fifties with long dark brown hair, a slight but curvy body, and crystal-clear dark brown eyes. A girl next door, a woman to love and treasure. In this moment though, she was deep into her feminine. Submissive, prostrate in bed letting go of all the stress that comes with life's responsibilities. This was the opposite of what any other human being would ever know of her.

Back in the room I knelt on the bed next to her and placed my left hand around her neck. Just enough to let her know it was there. With my right, I put two fingers in her tight hole. Gently rubbing her G spot, I begin touching her clit with my thumb. It's only been a short while but the build up clearly has her on edge, I could already feel her pussy was fully flush, and her sheath was tightening around my fingers. I put a third finger in and placed my pinky on her asshole. Now mostly focused on her clit, I gently flicked then rubbed. A little harder and she tensed up and came on my fingers.

She struggled with the restraints and let out a muffled moan.

Finished, I placed my hand softly on her vulva, giving her a moment of peace before taking the ball gag out.

"Fuck me, now, I fucking need your cock."

Naked myself, I got on top of her. I put my thick meat between her legs, and entered her wet, used pussy.

Slowly in and to the hilt to start, I whispered to her "I don't want to be gentle."

She answered immediately "No, don't. Fuck me hard. I need your load deep inside me. Fuck my hole."

With my full weight on top of her sweaty, still tied up body, I pressed into her hard. She begged for it "I'm your dirty little slut, don't stop."

With that I emptied into her.

A few short moments later we were both in the shower, giggling, and agreeing it was time to finish off the wine and sleep. With our room being destroyed, we opted for the guest bedroom, and passed out in each other's arms.