All Comments on 'Tied Up in Knotts Ch. 03'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Can’t wait to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This story was a little slow at the beginning trying to get all the characters organized in my head, but now it is so damn good can not wait for the next chapters............

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Bunch of total jerks. Not even fun. I'd be on my way home as fast as I could and all the fags could drown in whatever they have.

wawferwawferalmost 4 years ago
Loved it lmao

I have a gut feeling Penn loves Nash and his family all know. I also have a gut feeling Nash's husband Lee is cheating on him with that bastard that's on the committee. I wonder if I'm close, looking forward to the next chapter. Lol you had me grinning most of the time, love your writing style.

AgirlcalledBobAgirlcalledBobalmost 4 years ago

This is so good. I kind of feel sorry for Lee - I'm with others who are suggesting he's probably having an affair, but I'm guessing his self esteem is shot - can't be easy being married to the town's biggest humble saint (though I love Nash - even if he didn't come across well making such a fuss over the 3rd of July party when it was such a simple thing he could have done to make his husband happy - especially after him freaking out over Lee letting him down over the marathon)

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020almost 4 years ago

This story is getting to be so good. I do think Penn has something going for Nash, and as for Lee I am still wondering......Can not wait for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Have you decided against publishing the story on Literotica? It might not be as liked as your two other stories but that doesn't mean you shouldn't publish it here for the people who are waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Come on!

We need the next chapter already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's been months, please the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We need the next chapter

When is the next chapter coming up ? It has been months .

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 3 years agoAuthor
Updates

I know, I'm sorry. Life came fast and then we got caught up in the fires. I just submitted lots of chapters so #4 should be coming through soon!

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

To think Nash would be the one to cheat on Lee is so... It's so sad to think he told Lee he only had eyes for him and the moment he gets a little attention from Penn he emotionally cheats on him I'm sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Curiousaudrey,

Maybe you should learn to not be a major idiot for once. The majority of your comments always comprise of hasty assumptions that came up because you went off on a tangent instead of actually reading with your brain.

Nash kept saying that this feeling is wrong, and did he make a move so far? Think with your brain if you have one. The answer is no since he didn't even make a move!

You're "sick" not because on the "emotionl cheating," more like the amount of idiocy is too heavy for your entire being to handle. Stop making dumb comments like these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ShadowRosie,

You think you're so smart hiding your homophobic remarks behind the justified "Man, Penn's family sure are dicks for not respecting Nash's perspective."

No matter how justified your opinion is, the moment you bashed the LGBT out of nowhere, your comment becomes worthless, way less than trash. Get out of here with your shitty attitude and enjoy your awful life.

MickyFox0MickyFox08 months ago

Why do I think that everyone think Nash is a push over and can be bullied?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous