All Comments on 'Tied Up in Knotts Ch. 04'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yesss

Obviously something is going down but I can’t figure it out. Why don’t they like Lee? I can’t decide if I’m rutting for the knotts. I feel like I am but I’m also upset they’re excluding Lee...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Captivating story....

Skillfully written. I read all four chapters without interruption. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a great story. Please don’t make us wait so king for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY

YESSSSS I LOVE THIS STORY

I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

Seriously you are a fantastic writer and my all time favorite. I’m so invested in this story. I love your characters. Ugh YES FREAKING AWESOME

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 3 years agoAuthor
Author comment

Ahh, thank you! I’ve submitted a bunch of chapters and they should post 3-4 days apart, which means....no more long wait times!!

Laura1234Laura1234over 3 years ago
I was so excited to see another installment in this story!!

I loved it so much I read the first few chapters probably three or four times each. I had sort of given up on their being any more installments- so I’m very excited to hear that you submitted several chapters at once!! It’s so well crafted that I figured it must take time to get it the way you like it. Or maybe that you were just too busy. But what a delight- multiple chapters in a row!! Thanks you!!!

MbC56MbC56over 3 years ago

I love this story! The relationships are complicated and real. So glad to hear that new chapters will become very shortly

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020over 3 years ago

Having a problem leaving a comment so I may be duplicating myself, but I really love this story, and so glad you are posting more chapters soon. I really like the Knotts family as they are so cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story

I want to love this story but it feels like it’s not going anywhere...all the chapters are the same.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

I have to give Nash his props for respecting his marriage and trying his best to protect it. I'm not happy at all with his crush on Penn but feelings can't be helped, at least he's no longer giving them energy. I feel sad for Lee who really likes the Knotts and yet the feeling is not shared

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He never "give them energy," CuriousAudrey. Stop justifying your awful assumptions. Nash kept denyig and rejecting the idea of pursuing his feelings on Penn if you bothered reading through his narrative.

Anon 2 years ago,

Maybe realize that your reading standards are so low. I know your type, only wanting to read a short chapter about how two characters met, have this spark, have lots of sex, the end. Go deal with your porn addiction if a bit of narrative is enough to scare you away.

MickyFox0MickyFox08 months ago

Like the story a lot. But why do I get the impression that the knott brothers are using Lee and trying to break the two up? Is it just because he's their lawyer?

And to thank that they are going after Nash, is because he's not interested in them?

MidnightShriekMidnightShriek6 months ago

Okay I'm calling it, Paul and Lee were having an affair, at least I feel like that's the case, I'm not sure if that spoilers or not but that's how I'm taking the situation, but for Paul to pop up like he did just to pop out, telling us that he just switched up his behavior all of a sudden, I think Lee and him had an affair, Lee broke it off cuz he loves his husband,I hope, and Paul is bitter, BUT one of the boys saw him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous